Thumbnail avatar

floatingtiger14

Since I started my account (which was 2 days ago) I haven't been able to play. I did the obsticle course but my stats say I never did it. I also earned 100 coins and 3 greencloak tokens but I lost them since the game stopped loading. Everything else on this website works for me but the game playing part doesn't can you please help?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi!

I saw your other post about the game not loading so ill work with you on both that issue and this one on this thread.

- When you created your character and played the obstacle course, did you at any time receive a pop up message saying that your computer was having trouble connecting to our server and that your game would not save? If so there were two butons on this pop up, Try Again and Continue. Did you click continue?

- on your other post you said that the game wont load. Can you describe exactly where you are experiencing the problem and what the screen looks like? Are you on a loading screen and the bar is not loading? Do you make it to character creation before this happens?

- What web browser are you using to play the game? Can you try it on Fire Fox or Google Chrome?

- Are you on a Mac or a PC?

Keith 

• Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Thumbnail avatar

floatingtiger14

The screen has the regular background and where you are able to actually see the game it is black.

The pop up came up and I clicked Try Again and it connected.

I'm using Google Chrome.

I'm using the MacBook Air which usually works great with other games that need the Unity Web Player Installer.

• Posted at:

Hmm. Can you try playing the game using safari instead of google chrome and see what happens then?

Keith

• Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Thumbnail avatar

floatingtiger14

Awesome thanks for helping me play again!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfcake135

You should ask the auther

• Posted at: