Thumbnail avatar 225834ad9b

lokiclever11

Alright, so I'm gonna attempt to make a story for the SAMB - I feel like we need a few right now. Here is a sign up. Here are some rules: 

-please be descriptive. Don't be like "yeah I have brown hair. I'm loyal." Go into detail! You are loyal to whom? What style is your hair? Try your best

-NOT EVERYONE WILL MAKE IT IN. I've done many stories where it's ruined because there are too many people to add in. I put in people when it works.

-please feel free to push me to write more. I am notorious for never updating, but with some help I can continue. I apologize in advance if I lose track. 

-I MIGHT be making some characters die. Tell me if you REALLY don't want that to happen (please someone allow me to, though)

So, I'm guessing you want a summary, so you know what you're going into. Basically, one day we all wake up in a scary yet familiar place. It's the SAMB, but real, and it is nothing like we predicted. No gangs, no powers, no fluffeh - just monsters, dread, and the taste of war on the horizon. 

Form...

Name:

Age (or what age you look like): 

Appearance:

Personality: 

Skills: 

Fears:

Other: 

(If you have read all of this, and I mean all of it, write "Dean Winchester" in the "other" section so I know you know what you're going into)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Thumbnail avatar db756fcab7

artkitten320

Name: Icicle

Age (or what age you look like): 13

Appearance: Does this include clothes? If so, wears literally anything that doesn't match in dark clothing. Has gray blue eyes, 5'3", athletic build, tanned, large feathery wings in black and white, fading black from middle to white at tips. Hair is straight and thick, and a golden brown almost strawberry hue. Bottom half of hair is dyed alternating streaks of red and blue. A strip on the right side is completely dyed red and blue. Usually in a braid or down, is semi-long past the shoulders.

Personality: Sarcastic, intelligent, annoying, annoyed easily, dry sense of humor, often has alternate motives that are kept secret, mysterious, tempermental, funny/kinda nice once you get to know her.

Skills: Flying, running, thinking, building stuff. Can disappear and reappear and briefly posses people since is a ghost and technically dead.

Fears: The dark, alone, things that surprise her, spiders, losing everyone.

Other: Dean Winchester I don't mind if ya kill me.

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

nerd | musical trash | INTJ-T | scorpio

"Now it's time to say goodbye

To the things we loved....

How the time seemed to fly."~RWBY

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Name: Happy/Kryhsillia Opal Bey-Ren/Solo Nut. IRL: Ain't tellin'.
Age (or what age you look like): 15-16 ish. Unknown. 
Appearance: (Sorry if I am overly descriptive. I have nothing better to do so I shall make it long.) Straight black hair that is up to around where my ribcage is with ombré highlights and a blue and white streak in my bangs. Brown eyes and tan skin with white markings on my arms, feet and under my right eye. 5ft 5in, not exactly pretty. 
Personality: It's better for me to not do this than to do it. Besides, I believe you know me well enough. 
Skills: Medic, force user, skilled pilot, knows a lot about Star Wars. (Yesh, that is a skill to know a lot about ones fandom. I think?)
Fears: (This'll take a whilE.) Heights, every single little bug, escalators, (THEY SHALL SEND US ALL) needles, fingernails on chalkboards, the squeaky noise of charcoal on paper (So... Cringey....) force lightning and losing all family and friends. 
Other: Was this too complicated and descriptive?

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar a71322c94d

dragonhydra1737

tell me if i messed something up.

Name- tempest

gender- F

age- 11-13

apperance-  has straight orange hair, bright blue eyes, and feathery wings on  back. Always wears light combat armor, and a red cloak.

personality- determined, clever, and bold. Can be a bit crazy sometimes, but never hurt anyone.

skills- stealth, speed, and flying.

fears- what's that?

other- Dean Winchester C.an i please not die? (i don't care if I do, I just really want to live.

• Posted at:

Corgi

Tempest /⚡️ Art3mis®

When your computer's broken so you can't fix your sig

DRAGON

DEMIGOD

#Temp

Trust is a double sided blade

I'm partially sane. And you?

Wait for it

REBEL

¯\_()_/¯

This world just drove me insane

☮️

Thumbnail avatar f1da98cab5

joyfulcat108

Name: Dreamkeeper 
Appearance: long, lower-waist length black hair, indigo eyes, and an Asian complexion. She normally wears a black shirt with butterfly-style sleeves, and a flowing black knee-length skirt with silver sparkles making a galaxy pattern around the hem. She nearly always has her tied in a simple ponytail, and wears a moonstone carved in the shape of a crescent moon around her neck. She has black hummingbird-like wings that she keeps in a tattoo on her back when not using them (kinda like "passive mode") She often wears a black cloak with a hood. 
Personality: reserved, sarcastic, doesn't like to trust strangers. She is fierce in combat, and dislikes indirect fighting. She isn't as social or open as others, but she is loyal to her friends and those with good intentions. 
Skills: *takes a deep breath* night-vision, flying, invisibility, shadow manipulation, chi master powers (chi basically means "life force". She can use it to bring stuff to life, animate non-living objects, and create objects using glowing chi energy). She can also open up sinkholes and close them when needed. She's also a great strategist and military tatic. 
Fears: spiders, most flying insects, drowning, being restrained, dogs (she's a cat person), heights, elevators (you never know when they might fail), 
Other: Dean Winchester (Who is that guy anyway?) 

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I stand at the turning of the years"

"Before going their separate ways forever"

"No one deserves to fade away"

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"I wish I had more TNT"

"They'd say I got no heart"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

Thumbnail avatar 677c98fab0

cloudburstacrobatics26

what's an SAMB story?

• Posted at:

Cloud

I finally got rid of my monologue of a signature.

lokiclever11

@Happy

(You forgot to say Dean Winchester)

@Dreamkeeper

Dean Winchester is love Dean Winchester is life Dean Winchester is one of the main characters in the show Supernatural. I just thought that should be the thing to say because why not

• Posted at:

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Thumbnail avatar 1923290d70

chattybulldog121

Name: Wolfy Nut
Age (or what age you look like): 14
Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights, fair/pale skin, a few freckles up my nose, big hazel eyes. 
Personality: Annoying, fails at being artistic, not that smart but not that dumb, loyal to friends, never talks about feelings. Likes to make people laugh.
Skills: CPR, comedy..
Fears: Dying, getting sick, slow lorises.
Other: Dean Winchester

• Posted at:

-CURRENTLY INACTIVE-

Wolfy

(wolf-ee)

proper noun

1. Friend, daughter, lover, dancer, reader, writer, traveler, adventurer, french fry lover, nut and dog lover.

2. Butterfinger enthusiast.

lokiclever11

@Cloud

A story based off of the Spirit Animals Message Boards.

• Posted at:

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

lokiclever11

@Icicle 

Yours says wings. I'm afraid I said there will be no powers like that of any sort among the SAMBers. However, the rest is nice! Perfect description.

• Posted at:

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Form...

Name: Genavieve

Age (or what age you look like): 12

Appearance: Sandy blond hair, Bangs swept to the side, The top half of my hair is put into a small bun, the rest of it is left down, My hair is naturally curly, Pale skin, Light blue eyes and Light green eyes=Light Hazel eyes, a Moire Tie-Back Blouse that is a light gray with hints of pink, Black dark skinny jeans with Light brown boots, A necklace that has a clockwork charm on it (Steampunk shirt)

Personality: Sassy, Smart, Pretty, Spunky (Good way), Energetic, Mysterious, Loving, Caring, Brave, Protective of friends, Loyal

Skills: Is fast, and can fit in small spaces, Will do anything to save friends or family if they are in need

Fears: Being Hated, Spiders, Being killed or possessed, Being alone

Other Other: If I die, I want an epic death :)

• Posted at:

Violet

~~~~

I am a light peculiar

Queen of song and dance

Wait for them to ask you who you know..

Please don't make any sudden moves..

~~~~

I would like you all to meet:

Max Flaranine Tanner Emmew Bunisu Shiver Sophia

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

artkitten320

Okay, thanks! 

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Name: Rain

Appearance: I have long, dark brown hair with sun-bleached blond highlights pulled back into a ponytail. My eyes are either hazelly-brown or brown, depending on the light. I wear dark brown rectangular glasses with turquoise blue backs, a turquoise headband, and a necklace with an octopus carved from bone. The octopus symbolizes luck and the many facets of life. I wear a long turquoise t-shirt with a white silhouette of a sea fan over a pair of dark jeans and a pair of sneakers.

Personality: I am very emotional, and when I get upset or frustrated, I cry. I get really ashamed by this, and often deny that I am crying at all. When I'm not being emotional, however, I am very snarky, regardless of whether this is in my best interests or not. Sometimes I take people seriously and offer serious answers to their questions, or other times I offer unhelpful answers such as, "Magic!" When feeling stubborn or otherwise overwhelmed, I need at least fifteen minutes with a book to calm down, or else it will just get worse. I give up easily if it's not life-threatening, but persevere if it is important or I'm feeling emotional. I like correcting people when they're spelling something wrong or using correct grammar.

Skills: reading very fast, playing video games, English tests (I'm not great at life)

Fears: hand sanitizer (don't ask), losing friends

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

I MUST REVISE FORM: 

Name: Happy/Kryhsillia Opal Bey-Ren/Solo Nut. IRL: Ain't tellin'.
Age (or what age you look like): 15-16 ish. Unknown.
Appearance: (Sorry if I am overly descriptive. I have nothing better to do so I shall make it long.) Straight black hair that is up to around where my ribcage is with ombré highlights and a blue and white streak in my bangs. Brown eyes and tan skin with white markings on my arms, feet and under my right eye. 5ft 5in, not exactly pretty.
Personality: It's better for me to not do this than to do it. Besides, I believe you know me well enough.
Skills: Medic, force user, skilled pilot, knows a lot about Star Wars. (Yesh, that is a skill to know a lot about ones fandom. I think?)
Fears: (This'll take a whilE.) Heights, every single little bug, escalators, (THEY SHALL SEND US ALL) needles, fingernails on chalkboards, the squeaky noise of charcoal on paper (So... Cringey....) force lightning and losing all family and friends.
Other: Was this too complicated and descriptive? And Dean Winchester. 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar a71322c94d

dragonhydra1737

the wings are basically useless without powers, so I'll leave them on the form.. is that Ok?

• Posted at:

Corgi

Tempest /⚡️ Art3mis®

When your computer's broken so you can't fix your sig

DRAGON

DEMIGOD

#Temp

Trust is a double sided blade

I'm partially sane. And you?

Wait for it

REBEL

¯\_()_/¯

This world just drove me insane

☮️

Thumbnail avatar 253475d6bf

whirlwindflying31

Name: Zephyr Lazuli

Age (or what age you look like): Looks about 15-16

Appearance: Long black hair pulled back in a braid, deep blue eyes, usually wears different shades of blue, medium height, athletic frame, slight tan

Personality: Kind of a weird combination. I'm competitive and aggressive when I'm in an argument or flame war, but if people's lives are on the line, I'll do everything I can to save them, and my character is extremely forgiving, which might get her killed. I don't really mind.

Skills: Writing (not gonna be useful), swimming, running, slightly skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

Fears: All the normal things people are afraid of, but not very scared of any one in particular. Heights are the worst one.

Other: Dean Winchester

• Posted at:

Zephyr Lazuli

Queen of Changing Nicknames and Cinnamon Rolls

Forum Cousin!

Proud SAMBer and WoFMBer

#RememberRabitandRubySkyandSongbird

#Catakin

#Haylo

#WalnutIsTheNewTeleport

"I've underestimated the fandom."

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Name: Joy Viloette
Age (or what age you look like): meh. I guess 13?
Appearance: Unruly, long dark brown hair; basically wild, wavy hair; no style, dark green eyes. No freckles and such. Any clothes.
Personality: Loyal to friends, honorable, extrovert/introvert, depending on mood, empathetic to pain.
Skills: Archery, horse riding, swimming
Fears: Large bugs (likes butterflies, ladybugs, etc., but not bees, beetles, cockroaches, etc.) heights, death and sickness
Other: Dean Winchester also I dont mind if my character dies or not.

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here. The SAMB soon will be too. 

I'll miss everyone, and I love you all. 

Wherever you're headed, good luck. 

Thumbnail avatar f1d9437f37

wolfgray994

Name: Graice

Appearence: Dark brown hair (usually in a ponytail or braid), bright blue eyes, light tan skin dotted with freckles, brown Jedi robes, dark black cloak speckled with shining specks (looks like a night sky), black boots, and brown leather belt 

Personality: Adventurous, mischievous, protective of friends, fierce in battle

Skills: animal shapeshifter, Jedi

Fears: claustrophobic, doesn't like being alone

• Posted at:

~Ɠrąıƈɛ/αϼϯθr~

Proυd Cнrιѕтιan!

Rollan Meilin Abeke Conor Shane Finn  Rey  Poe Sans

Reιlιn Coneĸe Нeιa Ғιnnrey

This too shall pass...

Fαn-αrϯῖϩϯ

Thumbnail avatar ce695dbc84

sunrisestorm34

Sorry I'm going to redo my form:

Name: Dreamkeeper
Appearance: long, lower-waist length black hair, indigo eyes, and an Asian complexion. She normally wears a black shirt with butterfly-style sleeves, and a flowing black knee-length skirt with silver sparkles making a galaxy pattern around the hem. She nearly always has her tied in a simple ponytail, and wears a moonstone carved in the shape of a crescent moon around her neck. She has black hummingbird-like wings that she keeps in a tattoo on her back when not using them (kinda like "passive mode") She often wears a black cloak with a hood.
Personality: reserved, sarcastic, doesn't like to trust strangers. She is fierce in combat, and dislikes indirect fighting. She isn't as social or open as others, but she is loyal to her friends and those with good intentions.
Skills: well, I do have lost of powers (just look at my first form up top) but then I remembered that in this story, we don't have powers. Night vision, stratification thinking, agility, and I can wield my weapon of choice, a orthos (staff with two curved blades protruding from opposite ends) very well. 
Fears: spiders, most flying insects, drowning, being restrained, dogs (she's a cat person), heights, elevators (you never know when they might fail),

• Posted at:

Bold as a flame? Or scattered as ash?

Flickering like an ember? Intense as wildfire?

Insignificant as a spark? Deadly as an inferno?

I'm all of them.

You may call me Arian. But please don't tell me I'm "Cool"

For all it takes is a single spark.

Thumbnail avatar c8bcdbf457

moonlightwitch87

I will try to make a form

• Posted at:

Moon/Cypress

Shadowhunter

Daughter of Athena

Knowledge is a weapon, I intend to be well armed

Impossible is spelled im possible

Sometimes I forget that I can hurt you. That you are capable of being hurt

Thumbnail avatar 4b958e7aa1

dragondreamtime640

Name:Ren(I had to change it)

Appearance:black hair,pale skin,black scaley armor,black scaley boots

Personality:Cunning,fast,likes snakes

Skills:(Wait,i can't summon snakez?)0.0...;)) Parkour

Fears:Any bug or spider*shivers*

Other:Dean Winchester

• Posted at:

DRAGON

With no good there is no evil,With no evil there is no good.

MINECRAFT RULES!

FOURM Snake

WARRIORS CATS!

DESTROYER OF MARY SUES

KING OF OPNESS,SNAKES,AND SPACE.

Flip:Shattar

Correctmeifthereareanyspellingerrorsinthisig

Thumbnail avatar a22af11286

dogwizard506

Name James
Gender M
Age 13
Appearance Brown hair, blue eyes, tall, tan skin, black shoes, blue jeans, red t shirt that says I love dogs on it
Personality Nice, smart, friendly, loyal, loves to talk
Skills Knows a lot about animals, is really good at immitating people, can throw his voice
Fears Death, spiders, darkness
Other Would not like to die, but if you have to

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

lokiclever11

There's already a dreamkeeper, arian

• Posted at:

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

sunrisestorm34

Ok wait for my post to come through please... I'm still really mad at myself for reasons you will soon figure out. 

• Posted at:

I'm all of them.

sunrisestorm34

Oh great for anyone who noticed I just blew my cover. Yep. I'm Dreamkeeper. I accidentally posted while on the wrong account. I was wanting this to be my secret account. Could you guys just keep this quiet? I really don't wanna have to make another account. I've already been through at least 5. 

☺️

• Posted at:

I'm all of them.

artkitten320

I forgot. Large blue framed glasses.

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

Thumbnail avatar af0c6c6246

skyscraperarrow12

*sits on chair* imma gonna watch everyone...

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

You probably have too many people, but I'm gonna try anyway.

Name: Eve

Age: Immortal (of course, there aren't any powers so I don't know how that'll work out), but looks 13. A mature 13-year-old.

Appearance: I have large, bright blue eyes and fair skin. I have long brown (not dark or light brown, just brown) hair that's almost always in a side braid. It's very straight, but normally it appears to be wavy because of wearing a braid so much. Wears a blue knee-length dress with sleeves that open up at the elbow, a blue flower in the color of her dress (this text color) pinned at the end of her braid, a brown braided headband and belt, and brown cowboy boots with blue embroidery.

Personality: Intelligent in the 4.0 GPA sort of way. When it comes to people, though, not so bright. Most of the friends she had were made a long time ago, as she is very socially awkward now. When she meets someone new, it takes her awhile to warm up to them. She's confident of herself, and if she thinks she can do something and then it turns out she can't, it'll seriously lower her self esteem. Always likes to be the best, though not to the point of cheating, just to the point of working herself past her limits. Although she seems to reject it, she craves attention and love. She tries to be a good, nonjudgmental person, and sometimes she is, but she is far from perfect. Likes to make jokes and have lighthearted conversation, and if tensions start to rise, she'll change the subject as quickly as possible.

Skills: Since powers are gone, this is rough... Has a thing with animals.

Fears: Scared of spiders and many-legged bugs (she dislikes all bugs but she absolutely cannot STAND those two), falling, not being good enough, the dark, dolls at night, and helplessness.

Other: Dean Winchester, I'm okay with dying as long as it isn't permanent (so most likely no dying for me XD), I switched between first and third person I'm sorry, and Eve isn't, like, my ideal image of myself. Literally me written down on Internet. So yeah. That's how I think of myself hehe

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar a758e84bb2

athenaemerald194

Ooh, can I be a minor character who dies early on?

Name: Hakucho
Gender: At this point, I'm just questioning; biologically female
Appearance: Hakucho is pretty small for her age, just barely under the five foot mark. Anime-pale skin(the most common color used for a person's skin tone, it looks pretty pale but... IDK) and deep crimson eyes. Build is quite fragile. Hakucho has silvery white, thick hair in loose curls, stopping just at the small of the back. Clothing varies, but normally something black or blue. Has a long fringe that almost covers eyes, and appears to have no pupils.

Personality: Shy, quiet, lacking confidence, a "go with the flow" person, indecisive, ambiguous, and a horrible leader. Always seems to be worried or sad. When interacting with others, Hakucho is polite, but a little aloof and can seem a little detached. Often forgetful and considered "incompetent".
Skills: The arts, such as music, singing, and crafts. Likes to cook.
Fears: Any kind of "creepy crawly", big fires, intimidating people; her greatest fear is the sight of blood.
Other: Dean Winchester

• Posted at:

just letting you know i'm still alive

title your next post sticky mochi if you see this

Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

I remember reading your War story (way after it was completed, though), and it was really good. I wonder what you'll do with this one.

Name: Prank

Appearance: She has medium dark brown hair going past her shoulders, with the ends in long spikes. The left side of her face is framed by a spike of her hair. She wears a fake brown cat ear headband and a brown cat tail belt. When not using her headphones, they'll be around her neck. About 5'5.

Personality: Prank is a very energetic girl most of the time. She is very geeky about anime/manga and video games. She can be very attached to her computer and iPhone 5S (possibly even obsessed), depending on them to keep her sane in times of stress. She is very emotional and short-tempered, and passionate about people following certain rules and showing respect. She also can be affected by the problems of others, feeling sad and angry for them (depending on the issue). Prank also has a distaste for most of humanity, but understands there are also good humans. She also has some cat behavior, like meowing or lightly patting someone's shoulder for attention, hissing at those she dislikes or those who do something she doesn't like, sometimes laying down in a ball-like manner, and running away when startled (like someone opening the door when she doesn't know they're coming).

Skills: Making new strategies from past mistakes, learning, high creativity, good memory with things she's interested in (if she's interested, she's more likely to remember more details, like naming more characters in TouHou than digits in pi), sketching, and when angered she can sprint for a short period of time.

Fears: The dark, complete silence while being alone, Jeff the Killer, death, losing her phone and computer, needles, the future, being alone for too long, heights, insects/arachnids, creepy-crawlers, and experiencing pain.

Other: (Dean Winchester) She is a Cat Otherkin (a cat born with a human body), so she wears a cat headband and a cat tail belt to feel more comfortable with her appearance. Prank is also bad at fighting, so if there's battles she'll probably hang back. However, when angry, she'll lash out without think, especially at weak points (ie: eyes, heads, the gut, enemy-specific weak spots). If you need anyone to die, you can kill me off.

I hope I got everything.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

CALLUZFCBPTPJEIBKSKKNBAMKS

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkSAIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICESCPMMNY

Thumbnail avatar a22af11286

dogwizard506

Finishing Other Dean Winchester

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Mods, please let this through!!

Name: Raven Flereste

Age (or what age you look like): 12

Appearance: Raven has shoulder length black hair, with two loop shaped strands sticking out from the sides. There is always one loose strand hanging in her face. Her eyes are large and dark silver, and she looks vaguely Asian in appearance. Her skin is lightly tanned. She is about 5'4, and her shoes raise her height by about half an inch. She wears a pair of black, wire-rimmed glasses, and her eyesight is awful without them. Her outfit consists of a dark green qipao shirt with three silver clips, loose black jeans that stop just above her ankles, and combat boots. She always has on a dark gray sweater, and her jewelry consists of a pair of silver earrings shaped like monkeys, and a monkey pendant made out of amber-colored glass that hangs on a black cord around her neck.

Personality: She has a morbid sense of humor, and violence does not faze her. She's cynical, rather pessimistic, and very introverted. She loves reading, and one of the easiest ways to get her attention is to shout,"A BOOK!" She doesn't really care about much, and usually it's difficult to tell what she's thinking. Her memory is pretty good, but only for random knowledge. Raven is quite sarcastic, and will start making deadpan remarks the second something goes wrong. That said, she loves animals and the natural world, and the easiest way to make her mad is to make fun of this aspect of her. She doesn't really like people, since a lot of her peers think she's weird or creepy, but if you earn her trust, she's ready to go to the ends of the Earth to help you.

Skills: Trivia, reading, anything that involves thinking, and acting (not stage acting, changing-your-personality-completely acting).

Fears: Anything sudden, heights, roller coasters, crowds, mullet haircuts (don't ask), and purple or white butterflies (Again, please don't ask).

Other: Dean Winchester

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Oh, how I've missed you, my friend...

Time has changed us both.

But deep down, our hearts remain the same.

So, no matter where life takes us, remember...

Thumbnail avatar 0b80f8cfaa

butterflymusic169

Name: Kayla/Dream

Appearence: Long, silky, aqua hair w/ headband Hershey's sweatshirt denim capries black flats

Personality: loyal to friends, derpy, sometimes dumb, thinks a lot, funny, daring, caring towards EVERYONE

Skills: saprring skills, bo staff skills, psychic, can sense when something is happening good and bad, and the ability to tell if someone's lying

Fears: Clowns, balloons, sometimes my dad, , and poisunous bugs

Other: fluffeh

• Posted at:

Just your average kid that loves Netflix, Chick-fil-a , and reality TV   Socially awkward clarinetist     Honor Band 2k17 & 2k18   Yes, I know I'm tall, no I don't play basketball

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Alfalfa because I can. Alfialfa alfboralfaed. Alfthialfas alfisalfa alfaalfa alflanalfaguage alfmealfa alfandalfa alfmyalfa alffrialfaends alfusealfa.

Translation: I am bored. This is a language me and my friends use.

can you solve the language? :D  I shall give a free unlimited supply Fo donuts to those who can. :)

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here. The SAMB soon will be too. 

I'll miss everyone, and I love you all. 

Wherever you're headed, good luck. 

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Name: Andra Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw (goes by Andra)

Age (or what age you look like): real age is 15.

Appearance: stick-straight waist-length dark brown hair (like, a-few-shades-lighter-than-black dark) with near-invisible black highlights that she usually has in a braid or held back with a headband, large almond-shaped dark blue eyes, tan skin, tall (5'8"), slender build, pierced ears, oval face, friendly-looking smile.

Personality: kind, creative/imaginative, introverted, will do anything for those she cares about (literally anything), strong moral compass, tends to sometimes not think before speaking, talks to herself (she calls it "thinking out loud")

Skills: 
     Skills that disappear: healing and mind powers (mind reading, telepathic communication, resistance to mental alterations).
     Skills that stay: good aim with a bow and arrow, good at survival, can move very quickly, is very agile

Fears: losing freedom in any form, being unable to save someone she cares about

Other: Dean Winchester She has some items that were once magical but now are normal:

-A gold bangle bracelet set with a white (?) diamond (as in, the most common type) (gave her power over light)
-A silver necklace with an onyx pendant (shadows)
-A pair of aquamarine earrings (water)
-A cord bracelet with five jade beads strung on it (nature/earth)
-A silver opal ring (emotions)
-A pair of red diamond earrings (fire)
-A white gold necklace with a citrine pendant (air)
-A gold amethyst ring (time)
-A violet shoulder bag that was bigger on the inside than on the outside

And also, if I die in the story, I'd like it to be in the process of me saving someone else (but it's your story, so anything's fine).

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

YES LAKAEL THIS WILL BE GOOD.

I will do my form later.

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

Name: Cleo Lupus Hopewell Essanieraen (just Cleo is fine tho...)

Appearance: Long dark brown hair with a blond ombre, tan skin, hazel eyes with thick Egyptian-style eyeliner on the left eye and normal winged eyeliner on the right and a little taller than average height. Wears a tight teal bandeau top, a white leather jacket or a black trench coat if it's cold, white Converse, light blue skinny distressed jeans, a black choker and a tight silver bangle on right wrist. When she's afraid or worried, her eyes go pure white.

Personality: Sarcastic, independent, likes to get what she wants, calm and collected, hardly angered, not really a team leader. Likes to creep people out.

Skills: She carries tranquilizer darts wherever she goes (you never know where you may need them!) and is pretty good at throwing them, she can scale walls and leap very long distances. She's often hiding in the shadows, and appears every so often.

Fears: Weeping angels, confined spaces, and needles in my wrist.

Other: Dean Winchester. And I don't mind dying.

There's probably too many though... but I'll read the story anyway!

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

OH I COMPLETELY FORGOT! Prank also sometimes goes into a "mentally 6 years old" mode without control. She acts childish, and even makes her voice higher pitched with a young child. Sometimes it helps persaude people to do what she wants.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

CALLUZFCBPTPJEIBKSKKNBAMKS

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkSAIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICESCPMMNY

Thumbnail avatar 3c4ababccc

rainbowdawn81

Name: Esmeralda 

Appearance: Has long black hair tied in a plait. An orange headband with mini diamond gems on it. Pale skin and green eyes. A white blouse that goes to the elbows and there are strings there to tighten the bottom part. The central part (not the sleeves, just the remaining part of the blouse) is black with a purple Criss-cross pattern and the background is blue. Only behind the Criss-cross is blue. A strip of green at the top with a silver buckle. A black belt with the top and bottom part is green. A silver pouch and a silver rose attached to it. A black layer skirt with the top part blue and purple trimming. Black leggings and black boots with silver buckles, green straps and highlights of blue. A dark green cloak and hood. On the cloak is a patch of purple in the middle with yellow and grey lightning bolts and silver clouds. In the middle is a silver rose. Blue lines on the green part of the cloak. Blue and purple bangles on the right arm and a brown wristband. A leather satchel and a brown backpack with straps attached to the blouse. 

Personality: Shy when it comes to meeting new people, adventurous in new places, cunning, loyal to her friends and allies, serious when it comes to planning and creative when planning.

Skills: A quick thinker, very strategic, agile and light on her feet, really good at using a sword and spear and is fearless is battle.

Fears: Spiders, snakes, losing her friends and doing something very wrong when it's necessary.

Other: Dean Winchester. I don't mind if my character dies as long it's by she sacrifices her life for someone else's.

Very descriptive

• Posted at:

z Aquarius z  (Esmeralda) - Alias

I may fall, but not like this, it won't be by your hand

We are who we are

NatsuIGrayILucyIErzaIWendyIRogueITemariIAlensiaIAugustinaISai

Gang -> /251524

Profile -> /239442

1 , , 3