Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Hey! I know I'm like, nearly a month late, but here is the apocalypse RP I promised you guys! (*dodges objects being thrown by angry SAMBers*) It's in time for Halloween, too! I swear I didn't plan it, I just finally decided "Hey Silver, you should work on that RP you promised the SAMB a while back." Heh. I'm kinda sorry. *throws apology candy and flees*

It wasn't supposed to be created. It was supposed to be a cure. When scientists attempted making a cure for some disease or another, it went wrong. Anything that it infected turned into a mindless creature, a savage creature. Whoever caught it lost their humanity - all they knew was to hunt. Hunt the different ones.

The "Zombie" Levels -

Level One - Rather easy to defeat, weak, not very smart, work alone, mainly scratch and bite.

Level Two - Slightly harder to defeat, average strength, can work in teams, mainly scratch and bite.

Level Three - Hard to defeat, average strength, can work in teams and use weapons.

Level Four - Practically legendary, very hard to defeat, slightly higher strength, can work in teams, use weapons, and are extremely cunning.

Level Five - A secret for later.

It's been a year since civilization collapsed in the face of the disaese. But we're some of the few who haven't caught the disease. We've grouped up into a clan/tribe/pack, after taking over a local supermarket, and organized according to jobs. Each of the paths and subpaths have leaders (or coleaders)

Path One - Science Path. The two different paths are attempting to find a cure or vaccine against the disease. They don't interact much.

Sub-Path One: Logical Science. These guys are doing research, and being logical about their work. They also are trying to recreate different medicines to help heal wounds faster or take away pain. Their current goals are to create a vaccine and recreate over-the-counter medicines.

Sub-Path Two: Mad Science. These guys perform dangerous experiments, and test anything and everything. They are sworn to secrecy about their work. Currently, they are attempting to cure the infection.

Path Two - Defense Path. The two paths are keeping the store and the inhabitants safe.

Sub-Path One: Watchers. These guys keep watch on the store, making sure no crazies (the infected) get in. They are also sent with the Hunter-Gatherers and the Raiders, to watch for possible attackers. Sounds boring, but it's one of the most important jobs.

Sub-Path Two: Fighters. These guys see the most action, and are in the most danger. They actually fight the zombies, and neighboring tribes attempting to steal their base/food/people/whatever. A few of them are sent with the Hunter-Gatherers and Raiders in case of attack. It's probably the most dangerous. When not fighting/off duty, they often work as part of the Supplier path.

Path Three - Medic Path. The two paths that make sure everyone heals properly and keeps them healthy as they can be. They work closely with Logical Science, Fighters, and Raiders paths.

Sub-Path One: Wounds. These are the ones that bandage wounds, supply painkiller, set broken bones, etc.

Sub-Path Two: Diseases. These are the ones who take care of wound infections, colds, sore throats, allergies, the flu, etc.

Path Four - Supplier Path. Keeping track of and gathering new supplies. The four paths actively manage everything related to food and materials in the building.

Sub-Path One: Hunter-Gatherer. These guys go out into the wild, foraging for berries, plants, and hunting game animals. That's really all.

Sub-Path Two: Gardner. They work up on the building's roof, and take care of plants that they hand-planted up there. During the winter, they work as Trackers or Hunter-Gatherers.

Sub-Path Three: Raider. Second most dangerous job. These guys go out and raid buildings for supplies. They can be attacked by zombies on the way, ambushed by other tribes/packs/clans/gangs at the site or walking back.. They work closely with the Fighter group, and, if not needed for a raid, work as Fighters.

Sub-Path Four: Tracker. These guys have their hands full. They watch the food, making sure no one steals any, run calculations and figure out what they need. Twelve of them also make up the council members. They listen to complaints from the other paths. They practically run the place, and help the leader in diplomatic missions.

Overall Leader (Elected every full moon) (can stay the same for several moons/months) - Open

Council Members (12) - Open

Science Path Leader - Open

Logical Science (Co)Leader - Open

Crazy Science Co-Leaders - TAKEN

Defense Path Leader - Open

Watchers (Co)Leader - Open

Fighters (Co)Leader - Open

Medic Path Leader - Open

Wounds (Co)Leader - Taken

Diseases (Co)Leader - Open

Supplier Path Leader - Open

Hunter-Gatherer (Co)Leader - Open

Gardner (Co)Leader - Open

Raider (Co)Leader - Open

Tracker (Co)Leader - Open

Alright. Lots of information. Here, take some rules on top of it all.

No being OP.

No being a Mary/Gary Sue.

No instafixing.

No godmodding.

You can either have one path leader spot, or two sub-path leader spots.

Unlimited characters.

Put your favorite candy in the other section so I know you read this.

Please fill out the entire form.

If I see "In POV" in your personality section, I will not accept you.

Don't control other characters majorly. And don't make them OOC (out of character).

Shipping is encouraged.

Try to balance the genders. At least try.

By joining this RP, you subject your characters to plot twists and possible death. Please don't scream at me for whatever happens to them.

Saves last for three days max.

No superpowers or godmodding.

Forums rules.

I'll allow a few pets.

I can add onto these rules if needbe.

PS - The "zombies" are referred to as crazies.

Okay. Good, that's over with. *shoves forms in face*

Name:

Clothing:

Job (If you are a path leader, it goes here. Or just put your path.):
Personality:
Skills:
Weaknesses:

Family:

Other:

Aaaand my forms.

Name: Eve

Looks: Long dirty blond hair in a tangled mess of a ponytail. She has pale skin, as though she hasn't seen the light of day in ages. She has bright grass green eyes, but they often has bags under them, as though she hasn't slept in a while. She often has bruises from running into things. She's rather thin, as though she doesn't eat.
Clothing: A worn black turtleneck and dark grey sweatpants. She will also occasionally be seen wearing a bright white lab coat. She wears dark grey running shoes and a pair of wirey brown glasses on the end of her nose.

Job (If you are a path leader, it goes here. Or just put your path.): Mad Science Co-Leader
Personality: Eve is bright, perky, cheerful, and a tad bit on the insane side. She's very creative and also very weird. She's willing to try any expirement, and always has some sort of energy around her, like she's running on pure excitment. She will often get sidetracked by her experiments and forget to sleep or eat for days. In her hurry, she tends to run into things. She's impulsive and doesn't always think ahead, but her out-of-the-box thinking and willingness got her the position as co-leader of the mad science path.
Skills: She's very good at making notes, taking care of the subjects of her experiments, good at guessing feelings, good at coming up with completely harebrained schemes and expirements.
Weaknesses: Impulsive, easily sidetracked, clumsy, forgetful, secretive.

Family: Mother (Maria, a crazy), Father (Jacob, status unknown), Sister (younger, Isabella, status unknown), sister (older, Dawn, alive, Gardner).

Other: Sour Patch Kids.

Name: Monika

Looks: Short, choppy black hair (it end just under her ears), no bangs. She's got a medium skin tone and a muscular build. She has a few scars on her shoulder from fights before joining the group. She's about average height, with very sharp features.
Clothing: She wears a forest green t-shirt fraying at the bottom with a few tears, and black sweat pants with a few rips. She has a dark brown bomber jacket she refuses to leave behind, and a pair of small, black rectangle-shaped glasses. She wears dark brown combat boots and thick socks.

Job (If you are a path leader, it goes here. Or just put your path.): Wounds Leader/Co-Leader
Personality: Monika is rough and tough, seemingly hardened by a post-apocolyptic world. She's stubborn and cold. She isn't sympathetic, and has a "deal with it" type attitude. She's blunt and straightforward, and a bit hard-headed. She seems a lot happier when she's with Twix, and plays with him and actually smiles. Otherwise she just has a pokerface and doesn't really show emotion. She's harsh on others and herself. Monika is quick to the fight, and sometimes doesn't think things through. She's stubborn and won't often back down. She's a bit reckless in close combat because she's used to being a sniper. Monika doesn't complain, even if she's in pain, so she might be horribly sick, but won't tell anyone, bearing through it until she collapses.
Skills: Hiding anything she considers a weakness, using a gun, first aid, battlefield medicine, working with animals.
Weaknesses: Doesn't show emotion often, bears through pain until she collapses, reckless in close combat, closed off/isolated, unsympathetic, militaristic.

Family: Father (Gilbert, status unknown), Mother (Crow, deceased), Pet Dog (Twix, living, with Monika).

Other: Sour Patch Kids. She owns Twix, a playful german shepherd dog, who is also a trained hunter. She allows the hunter-gatherers to take him out occasionally (under the threat of death if he comes back injured). She was on her own the first 8 months before finding her way to the store with Twix.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ALEX (Silver/Eevee) Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

If I create a character do they have to be a leader or co-leader? Or can they just be on that path?

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

turquoisepegasus48

They can just be on the path. I apologize that it was not made clear.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar f1da98cab5

joyfulcat108

Save Supply path raider please

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I stand at the turning of the years"

"Before going their separate ways forever"

"No one deserves to fade away"

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"I wish I had more TNT"

"They'd say I got no heart"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

dragonwolf1595

That's alright, thanks! Working on the form now~

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

dragonwolf1595

Also -sorry, another question- I'm assuming the co-leaders can be any age, as Eve and Monika are pretty young?

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar a758e84bb2

athenaemerald194

Save Defense path raider!

• Posted at:

just letting you know i'm still alive

title your next post sticky mochi if you see this

turquoisepegasus48

Yes. It depends on skill, not age.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

athenaemerald194

Wait what? Autocorrect

Defense path leader. Sorry ^_^"

• Posted at:

dragonwolf1595

Okay thanks! Can you save logical science co-leader?

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

turquoisepegasus48

Saved. It's fine.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Overall Leader (Elected every full moon) (can stay the same for several moons/months) - Open

Logical Science (Co)Leader - SAVED (Edge of Night)

Crazy Science Co-Leaders - Taken - Eve (Silver/Eevee) SAVED.

Defense Path Leader - SAVED (Dango/Hacuko)

Medic Path Leader - Open

Wounds (Co)Leader - Taken - Monika (Silver/Eevee)

Hunter-Gatherer (Co)Leader - Open

Raider (Co)Leader - Open

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

joyfulcat108

Please also save, hunter-gatherer spot leader! 

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

joyfulcat108

Just in case you didn't see, I wanted to save supply-path raider co-leader and hunter-gatherer co-leader in the supplier path. 

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

joyfulcat108

Name: Auburn
Looks: chin-length reddish hair, hazel eyes, a slim build, about 5"
Clothing: usually wears practical clothing, such as tattered jeans and a hoodie. She always has a few knives hidden in her sleeve for defense, and wears tennis shoes.
Job: Raider Co-Leader (supply path)
Personality: tough, sharp-mouthed, she has experienced deaths of close friends and her entire family. She has a rough exterior, but is fiercely loyal to those she trusts. She's great at strategy and tactical thinking.
Skills: can throw a knife with deadly accuracy, and can fight with her fists if she must.
Weaknesses: can come off as mean if you don't know her well, is quick to fight, suspicious,
Family: well... don't ask her, unless you think a knife in your chest feels good.
Other: my favorite candy? Hmm.... gummyworms. Maybe smarties (they do make you smarter!).

Name: Windly
Looks: tightly-braided blond hair that reaches her waist. Blue eyes, extremely pale, and a few freckles dot her face. She has long, slender fingers and is skinny overall.
Clothing: a loose gray jacket and stained blue glasses. White boot cut jeans that are ripped at the knee. A silver-beaded bracelet is a,ways around
Job: hunter-gatherer Co-Leader (supply path)
Personality: paranoid, even the sight of blood scares her away, she's been deeply scarred after hearing the final screams of her family from inside a locked closet. She's extremely quiet and unsociable, preferring the quiet of nature to friends. Has always been an outcast.
Skills: she's very knowledgeable about herbs (and their uses, and often helps out with the medics), plants (and how to use poisonous plants to fight), and food.
Weaknesses: her quiet personality can be interpreted as weakness. She doesn't like fighting, and is likely to run away/hide if her home is attacked. Has low stamina.
Family: everyone in her family were ki**ed by crazies.
Other: I also like skittles and lemonheads.

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

dragonwolf1595

Name: Miles Ashton

Looks: Black hair that falls into sharp light blue eyes and a pale complexion. He's tall and thin.

Clothing: He wears a gray button-up collared cardigan over a long-sleeved white shirt and faded blue jeans, as well as black and white converse shoes.

Job: Logical science co-leader

Personality: Although most of the time he seems concentrated on his work, looking quite serious and stern, he's actually quite friendly and quirky. He enjoys peoples' company and likes to know about other peoples' lives. He isn't one to speak loudly or joke around in a group of people, but he likes talking to people one-on-one. He can be quite witty as well, but prefers to mull things over in his head before speaking up or saying things, so he doesn't throw around sarcastic remarks without care.

Skills: He's good at focusing on things he knows about or wants to know about and will work hard to get things done. He has a quick mind and can think ahead in a fast-paced situation, often knowing what needs to be done before anyone suggests it or comes to the same conclusion.

Weaknesses: In situations where he hardly understands anything, he will get worried and distracted and try to piece everything together in his mind, which often doesn't work. He also wears his heart on his sleeve and too easily lets other people take advantage of him.

Family: Father (Daniel, Hunter-Gatherer), Mother (Heather, Diseases) Older sister (Anna, a crazy)

Other: Reese’s cups.

Hope it's okay!

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar d2bd57d5a5

jadewolf2493

Raider leader open?if it is save a spot for me please

• Posted at:

Jen~

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

athenaemerald194

Name: Tategami "Tate".
Looks: Spiky, unruly black hair that is windblown and messy, slightly tanned fair skin, dark orange/gold/amber eyes. He is tall and lanky, and usually has a crazy grin on his face. Despite his looks, he is quite strong and capable of lifting very heavy things.
Clothing: A white worn long overcoat with black trimming, black jeans with a couple rips and holes around the knees, a plain black shirt, black and white sneakers. He wears a belt strap diagonally across his chest to hold a large broadsword on his back.
Job: Defense Path Leader
Personality: Stubborn, headstrong, a cheerful maniac, social, somewhat flirty. Tate is always full of ideas, most of which are bad, and often rushes off on his own without telling anyone and/or a plan. He acts like everyone's big brother and likes to play with little children. He is fun-loving, strong, sometimes competitive, creative, optimistic, energetic, active, rebellious at times, and enthusiastic. However, he may come off as hyper or impatient to some, and judges by first impression. Also, he just doesn't like some people and is quite a snob when he wants to be.
Skills: Swordplay from all around the world, wielding oversized weapons, athletics. To be honest, he isn't really good at anything except sword-and-shield fighting, but he is quite enthusiastic and will try anything.

Weaknesses: Spicy things, any mention of his family and he will go silent and stay like that for several days. He trusts easily, and believes that everyone follows morals, and is a little naïve.
Family: Twin sister Yarigami, littlest sister Soragami, younger brother Yamagami. Yama is 15 and Sora is 14.
Other: Hmm... I'm actually not that fond of candy(I prefer chocolate) so M&Ms.

• Posted at:

turquoisepegasus48

@Jenna - If Dreamkeeper doesn't mind sharing with you, it's yours!

Logical Science (Co)Leader - Miles (Edge of Night)

Crazy Science Co-Leaders - Eve (Silver/Eevee), SAVED.

Defense Path Leader - SAVED (Dango/Hacuko)

Medic Path Leader - Open

Wounds (Co)Leader - Monika (Silver/Eevee)

Hunter-Gatherer (Co)Leader - Windly (Dreamkeeper)

Raider (Co)Leader - Auburn (Dreamkeeper)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Somehow, this happens every time. I send in the spots, and then I see a form after I've posted it. *le facedesk*

Defense Path Leader - Tate (Dango/Hacuko)

Medic Path Leader - Open

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

joyfulcat108

*summons book to read*

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

turquoisepegasus48

Okay, went through and updated the list again. Think this is more helpful and clears up any role questions.

Logical Science Helpers -

Crazy Science Helpers -

Watcher Helpers -

Fighter Helpers -

Medic Path Leader - Open

Wounds Helpers -

Diseases Helpers -

Heather (NPC, Edge)

Hunter-Gatherer Helpers -

Daniel (NPC, Edge)

Gardner Helpers -

Dawn (NPC, Silver/Eevee)

Raider Helpers -

Tracker Helpers -

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

joyfulcat108

K-Bump

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

joyfulcat108

*hums to self. Summons piano to practice "Carol of the Bells" in preparation for Christmas. Bakes a cake and eats it. Sharpens orthos and practices wielding techniques. Ties random SAMBer to tree and summons sinkhole beneath tree. Checks the time. Vacuums RP floor. Rakes leaves and jumps into pile of leaves. Carves a pumpkin. Rereads book.*

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

Thumbnail avatar 3f0ad30ef8

greenstorm25

Name:Stella Hart
Looks: muddy blond hair, brown eyes, light skin
Clothing: t-shirt, cotton shorts, tennis shoes 
Job (If you are a path leader, it goes here. Or just put your path.): healer (hunter-gatherer in winter)
Personality: kind, clever, cheerful, energetic, 
Skills: good with bow, making others smile, joke cracking, gardening
Weaknesses:sensitive to insults, tears up easily, a bit too trusting at times
Family: N/A
Other:sour patch kids, has a Siberian husky named Star

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

Perpetually tired, stressed, and confused

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

yeehaw

dragonwolf1595

Bump

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

dragonwolf1595

Do we have enough people to start, or...?

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

joyfulcat108

I think that it would be best if all the leader spots were filled... but you'll have to ask the creator. 

Can you be both a leader and council member? 

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

turquoisepegasus48

Well, I'm specifically waiting on one form, from someone who helped bounce ideas around.

Ideally, we would have the overall leader or a few council spots filled to start, but we can always populate the community using NPCs.

Stella - Healer is not a role. And if you're looking at one of the medic paths, they don't switch jobs during the winter. I'd like a bit more description on your character - what  colors does she wear? Is she tall, short, in between? Does she have any features that particularly stands out? How is she cheerful in a zombie apocalypse? Why doesn't she have a family? Does she have negative personality traits? How does she act? Anything in particular most people think of her?

Some stuff to think about. You don't have to fill out all of it, but I'd think over it. I'd like some colors she wears, and more on her personality. If her family is dead, then that's not NA. Just.. Just say the status on her family (does she know what happened to them - are they dead, alive, crazies, or unknown?).

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

I suppose so, yes, Dreamkeeper. I was hoping the Council members would have more people joining the trackers - but I suppose not. It'd be simple to roleplay, but I guess it's just not exciting enough. Same with gardner or the overall leader.

I don't know why you wouldn't want to be overall leader. I mean, come on, you'd be able to work in any path at any time (well, except Mad Science, they really don't let people in unless they've signed a waiver and contract of secrecy), you would be able to have huge amounts of character interaction (you'd talk to basically everyone at one point or another), and you have top say in what the other branches/paths end up doing!

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

joyfulcat108

I have no idea why no one else is joining... 

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

turquoisepegasus48

*pokes thread*

Also, I finally figured out how to do text fade. I'm rather proud of myself.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

dragonwolf1595

*prods thread with a stick*

Is it dead?

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar 3f0ad30ef8

greenstorm25

@Silver

Sorry about that! (My mind was probably elsewhere and typing on a phone is HARD)

She is a gardener, not healer, and she's quite tall, somewhere close to six feet.

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

Perpetually tired, stressed, and confused

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

yeehaw

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Name: Collyns

Looks: Light brown straight hair that is normally up in a ponytail or some form of a braid, without bangs. Fair skin with a slight tan, a few freckles, and slim and lithe, of average 16-year-old height. One brown/green hazel eye (right), and one blue eye (left). Has a long scar running down her chest from her shoulder to bellybutton.

Clothing: A blue tank top with a silvery gray windbreaker, blue jeans, white tennis shoes, a necklace with matching earrings that have a leaf-shaped silver pendant

Job: Disease Path Co-Leader

Personality: Motherly, sympathetic, and forgiving. Collyns is known as a pacifist and peacekeeper. Intelligent and good at reading emotions. She got her position as Disease Co-Leader because of her ability to calm and relax her patients, as well as being good at her job.

Skills: Medicine, mediating, reading faces, calming

Weaknesses: Not the greatest at fighting, not very strong, reserved, anxious

Family: Mother (Susan, status unknown) Father (David, status unknown) Little Brother (Kyle, status unknown)

Other: I like lots of candy I can't choose ummmmmmm Smarties

• Posted at:

eve

turquoisepegasus48

Alright. Both accepted. (Seirously, I just need one form from a person I mentioned earlier. Hopefully she gets on soon.)

Council Members (12, also have other jobs) - 11 Open

Eve (Silver/Eve, Mad Science Co-Leader)

Crazy Science Helpers -

Watcher Helpers -

Fighter Helpers -

Medic Path Leader - Open

Wounds Helpers -

Diseases (Co)Leader - Collyns (Eve/Esther/Eden)

Diseases Helpers -

Heather (NPC, Edge)

Daniel (NPC, Edge)

Gardner Helpers -

Stella (Waffle/Chickencat)

Dawn (NPC, Silver/Eevee)

Raider Helpers -

Tracker Helpers -

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

joyfulcat108

So... since you can be both a path leader and council member, and no one else seems to be joining, I guess Auburn will be a council member. Windly is to paranoid.

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

dragonwolf1595

*waters the thread* Come on little thread. You can do it! Grow!

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

turquoisepegasus48

Council Members (12, also have other jobs) - 10 Open

Eve (Silver/Eve, Mad Science Co-Leader)

Auburn (Dreamkeeper, Raider Leader)

Logical Science Leader - Miles (Edge of Night)

Crazy Science Helpers -

Watcher Helpers -

Fighter Helpers -

Medic Path Leader - Open

Wounds Helpers -

Diseases (Co)Leader - Collyns (Eve/Esther/Eden)

Diseases Helpers -

Heather (NPC, Edge)

Hunter-Gatherer Leader - Windly (Dreamkeeper)

Daniel (NPC, Edge)

Gardner Helpers -

Stella (Waffle/Chickencat)

Dawn (NPC, Silver/Eevee)

Raider Leader - Auburn (Dreamkeeper)

Raider Helpers -

Tracker Helpers -

• Posted at: