Thumbnail avatar 9cf0d21d46

wolfunicorn965

You live a normal life. You go to school, have friends, do homework, etc. But one day, you receive a letter from a mysterious sender. You open the letter, and it says-

Dear (Mr./Miss) (Y/N),

We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at the prestigious boarding school The Empowered Agency for Ambitious Minds, better known as the shortened version, Empowered, the acronym, TEAAM, or as we like to call it, Team.

Here at Team, we strive to train young individuals such as yourself to become great world leaders. You have potential for greatness within you, and we feel that we are able to unlock this great potential and encourage you to strive for the greatness we know you are capable of.

If you would like to take us up on this opportunity, be in front of your house at 10 o'clock sharp tomorrow morning. We will provide lodgings, clothing, and toiletries for you, so you will not be required to pack a bag, but if you wish to bring a few small possessions in a bag, you may. Pets are not allowed.

Homeroom teachers for the first years are Mrs. Abby Vandicus, teacher of Persuasive Writing, Mr. James Fallax, teacher of Debate, and Miss Emma Dolus, teacher of Creative Thinking. You will be assigned a homeroom teacher when you arrive.

Sincerely,

Mr. Benjamin V. Medax, Headmaster

You contemplate whether or not to join, thinking of the different factors- leaving your family, your friends, and everything you've ever known, but getting an incredible chance to do something amazing and life-changing. You finally decide to go, and that the benefits outweigh the losses.

When you arrive at TEAAM, you are excited but nervous, wondering what the others are like. Despite your worries, you make friends, and possibly even a few crushes or enemies. You find yourself starting to feel at home here.

However, after a little while, you realize everything is not as it seems. The students and teachers are deceptive and cunning. They lie often, and their lies are often very persuasive and extremely hard to tell from the truth. You get caught up in a web of lies, buried deep within the whispers and rumors that tear friendships apart and make enemies hate you even more. Will you come clean, or will you descend deeper into the abyss of untruths?

Rules:

-No bullying

-No swearing

-No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus

-No controlling other people's characters

-No killing other people's characters

-Try to balance out the genders

-You may have up to six characters if you can handle them

-Please tell me beforehand if you're leaving for vacation or something

-Please don't save a spot and never make a character

-Please don't make a character and never POV

-Saves only last for two days

-Try to POV at least three times a week

-You are all 14, since it's your first year

-Shipping is encouraged!

-If you read all this, put 'Deceit' in white ink in the 'Other' section

Form:

Name: (First and last)

Appearance: (No clothing, you will be given your clothing options when you are accepted)

Personality:

Flaws: (At least 4)

Favorite Color(s): (From 1 to 3)

Why you were chosen:

Relatives:

Crush: (Optional)

Other:

I'll make my form or forms later.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

sky / skyth

christian bisexual enfp-t child of poor circulation

『 you know you're in love

when you can't fall asleep

because reality

is finally better

than your dream

titles/282735

Thumbnail avatar d2bd57d5a5

jadewolf2493

Save 

• Posted at:

Jen~

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Plz accept!

Form:

Name: Stargazer Nebula

Appearance: (No clothing, you will be given your clothing options when you are accepted) Slightly tan with a few freckles on her face that make a crescent moon near her right eye. She is shorter than a lot of her friends. She has dirty blond hair that goes to her shoulder blades. He eyes are brown with a gold ring around the outside. 

Personality: In POV

Flaws: (At least 4) Clumsy, angers easily, too curious and someitmes gets her into trouble, when angered, she doesn't have common sense.

Favorite Color(s): (From 1 to 3) What? Blue, silver, black

Why you were chosen: Very creative and has a way of getting out of sticky situations.

Relatives: Uncle named Tony, brother named Jax

Crush: Anyone?

Other: Deceit

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar 86deefe954

butterflydusk44

Bookmark

• Posted at:

Ever After~

well mr. fox i know you've got a secret to tell

but folks, we live just to hear ourselves

keep talk, non stop

and it goes, until we know

know not what to say

Thumbnail avatar 94033a9fdf

cleverfairy102

Sorry if this goes through multiple times. My browser stopped.

Cool idea!

Name: Lavender "Lav" Sharp
Appearance: Soft, thick, crimped platinum blond hair to her shoulders, with discreet red streaks; large, slightly annoyed looking blue eyes; fair skin tone; hollow cheeks/high cheekbones; short(5'2)and slender
Personality: Sarcastic, rude, sometimes untactful, rude, rebellious, rough, sort of an edgy rocker chick girl, favorite words are "whatever""seriously?"and "shut your face", mocking at times, pretty loyal
Flaws: Easily made jealous; prideful; WAYYY to competitve for her own good; tends to dive into things without thinking
Favorite Color(s): Aqau, silver, and black
Why you were chosen: Extremely skilled in music(especially in vocals, but mostly extremely complicated instrumental pieces), and math
Relatives:Older sister(16, Hayley), Mother(49, Karen), Father unknown
Crush: OPEN just ask
Other:Deceit

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

Thumbnail avatar 07063bedcc

wolfbird1019

Sorry if this goes through twice

Name: (First and last) Talia Nightstrider

Appearance: (No clothing, you will be given your clothing options when you are accepted) medium long black hair, dark icy blue eyes, fair skin

Personality: feirce, strong, brave, sort of hostile, rebelious, protective, loyal

Flaws: (At least 4) stubborn, sometimes won't trust even if it's for her own good, is all over the place with plans, can be blinded by revenge and vengance (i.e. someone gets almost killed, she will imediatly jump at whatever or whoever hurt them and qon't pay attention to anything else)

Favorite Color(s): (From 1 to 3) dark blue, black, dark purple

Why you were chosen: because she was very strong and sneaky

Relatives: none

Crush: (Optional) Ashton

Name: (First and last) Ashton Darkshade

Appearance: (No clothing, you will be given your clothing options when you are accepted) black sort of wild hair, dark blue eyes, fair skin

Personality: feirce, dark, hostile, loyal, protective

Flaws: (At least 4) is blinded by pain and revenge and vengence, is stubborn, will do anything to protect friends, he often does not protect himself

Favorite Color(s): (From 1 to 3) black, dark grey, dark blue

Why you were chosen: he was sneaky, fast, and strong

Crush: (Optional) Talia

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

It's spooky season!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

cleverfairy102

Wait. I want to change something.

Why you were chosen: Extremely good debater, and while she never follows rules, she never gets caught.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

wolfbird1019

Name: (First and last) Talia Nightstrider

Appearance: (No clothing, you will be given your clothing options when you are accepted) medium long black hair, dark icy blue eyes, fair skin

Personality: feirce, strong, brave, sort of hostile, rebelious, protective, loyal

Flaws: (At least 4) stubborn, sometimes won't trust even if it's for her own good, is all over the place with plans, can be blinded by revenge and vengance (i.e. someone gets almost killed, she will imediatly jump at whatever or whoever hurt them and qon't pay attention to anything else)

Favorite Color(s): (From 1 to 3) dark blue, black, dark purple

Why you were chosen: because she was very strong and sneaky

Crush: (Optional) Ashton

Name: (First and last) Ashton Darkshade

Appearance: (No clothing, you will be given your clothing options when you are accepted) black sort of wild hair, dark blue eyes, fair skin

Personality: feirce, dark, hostile, loyal, protective

Flaws: (At least 4) is blinded by pain and revenge and vengence, is stubborn, will do anything to protect friends, he often does not protect himself

Favorite Color(s): (From 1 to 3) black, dark grey, dark blue

Why you were chosen: he was sneaky, fast, and strong

Crush: (Optional) Talia

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

It's spooky season!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar d9064a83e9

wolffangs2966

Form:

Name: (First and last) Zoe Moonminder 

Appearance: (No clothing, you will be given your clothing options when you are accepted) Dirty blond hair, tan skin, Sinny, Median height, blue eyes 

Personality: loves animals, curious for her own good, has common sence, will never back down without a fight. 

Flaws: (At least 4) Trips, has to get a second opinion before agreeing, sometimes doesn't watch her toung, will do anything for her loved ones

Favorite Color(s): (From 1 to 3) blue, black, green 

Why you were chosen: For her curiosity, observation skills, debating skills, fighting skills

Relatives: Mother, Father, no siblings 

Crush: (Optional) Single but optional 

Other:

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% that find wolves shy anlovable creatures☯

butterflydusk44

Name: (First and last) Aturya Greengate

Appearance: (No clothing, you will be given your clothing options when you are accepted) Dark brown wavy hair, a bit past shoulders, hazel eyes, tan skin, permanent but faint smirk on face.

Personality: Sarcastic, mostly uses dark sarcasm, a bit sassy, calm, still, laughs at problems, serious at times, loyal to friends, just, has great intuition, likes lying, mysterious.

Flaws: (At least 4) Doesn't trust people easily, can get overboard with sarcasm, likes arguments (what's the problem?),can be overboard with the mysteriousness, has bad eyesight, but not bad enough to get glasses, is pretty unlucky (if that counts), and can be really rough to enemies in a way that only gets the enemy in trouble. 

Favorite Color(s): (From 1 to 3) This green, sunset orange (kind of pink-ish), and rose red (kind of like dark pink.) (But she never wears the last two colours. For colours she likes to wear, dark green, white, and dark grey.)

Why you were chosen: Likes lying, is good at lying, pretty sly, likes arguments.

Relatives: Has an unnamed mom. (She has a name, just not mentioned.) Has a father who doesn't live with her. Has no siblings.

Crush: (Optional) Is done with crushes.

Other: Deceit.

• Posted at:

Ever After~

keep talk, non stop

know not what to say

wolfunicorn965

Thanks, Clev! :D

Stargazer, Lavender, Talia, Ashton, and Aturya accepted, and a spot (or multiple spots) saved for Jenna. For Zoe's form, read the rules, you forgot something in the 'Other' section. Once you add it, you'll be accepted.

Also, I worded the form weirdly. For favorite color, I meant you can put one favorite color, two favorite colors, or three favorite colors. Sorry 'bout that.

Now, for uniforms. I'll give you choices in each section, so please copy and paste the form for the uniform and bold your choices.

Stargazer's uniform:

Shirt: A (long/short)-sleeved (blue/black/silver [for this, you may choose multiple colors if you would like to]) (blouse/shirt).

Pants: (Blue/black/silver) (dress pants/shorts/jeans/jean shorts/skirt) edged with (no color/blue/black/silver).

Jacket (Optional): A (Blue/black/silver) (jacket/sweater) edged with (no color/blue/black/silver).

Shoes: Shoes of your choice.

Tie: A (blue/black/silver [You may choose multiple colors]) tie.

Lavender's uniform:

Shirt: A (aqua/silver/black [You may choose multiple colors]) (long/short)-sleeved (blouse/shirt).

Pants: (Aqua/silver/black) (dress pants/shorts/jeans/jean shorts/skirt) edged with (no color/aqua/silver/black).

Jacket: A (aqua/silver/black) (jacket/sweater) edged with (no color/aqua/silver/black).

Tie: A (aqua/black/silver [You may choose multiple colors]) tie.

Talia's uniform:

Shirt: A (long/short)-sleeved (dark blue/black/dark purple [you may choose multiple colors if you would like to]) (blouse/shirt).

Pants: (Dark blue/black/dark purple) (dress pants/shorts/jeans/jean shorts/skirt) edged with (no color/dark blue/black/dark purple).

Jacket (Optional): A (Dark blue/black/dark purple) (jacket/sweater) edged with (no color/dark blue/black/dark purple).

Tie: A (dark blue/black/dark purple [You may choose multiple colors]) tie.

Ashton's uniform: 

Shirt: A (long/short)-sleeved (dark blue/black/dark grey [you may choose multiple colors if you would like to]) (blouse/shirt).

Pants: (Dark blue/black/dark grey) (dress pants/shorts/jeans/jean shorts) edged with (no color/dark blue/black/dark grey).

Jacket (Optional): A (Dark blue/black/dark grey) (jacket/sweater) edged with (no color/dark blue/black/dark grey).

Tie: A (dark blue/black/dark grey [You may choose multiple colors]) tie.

Aturya's uniform:

Shirt: A (long/short)-sleeved (dark green/white/dark grey [you may choose multiple colors if you would like to]) (blouse/shirt).

Pants: (Dark green/white/dark grey) (dress pants/shorts/jeans/jean shorts/skirt) edged with (no color/dark green/white/dark grey).

Jacket (Optional): A (dark green/white/dark grey) (jacket/sweater) edged with (no color/dark green/white/dark grey).

Tie: A (dark green/white/dark grey [You may choose multiple colors]) tie.

I'll make my form(s) soon!

• Posted at:

sky / skyth

because reality

is finally better

than your dream

titles/282735

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

Please save a spot for me! I'd love to be in this!

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

wolffangs2966

How about for other it can be Don't become her enemy. 

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% that find wolves shy anlovable creatures☯

cleverfairy102

Lavender's uniform:
Shirt: A aqua short-sleeved shirt.
Pants: Black  jeans edged with no color.
Jacket: A black jacket edged with silver
Shoes: Black combat boots
Tie: A aqua/silver/black tie

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Thumbnail avatar a758e84bb2

athenaemerald194

Name: Miko Crisden

Appearance: Miko has long, straight, dark azure hair that looks like black, down to her waist and a long fringe that falls over her face. It has a pearly white streak. Her skin is moderately pale and opaque, and her eyes are pale silver. Small and slight
Personality: Indecisive, shy, kind, fearful, insecure, empathetic, somewhat childish at times, quiet, melancholic.
Flaws: Absolutely fears death, is super insecure, not assertive, indecisive.
Favorite Color(s): First is navy blue, second is silver, third is white
Why you were chosen: Is a musical prodigy and a virtuoso.
Relatives: A brother, Altan, a sister, Azure
Crush: Open

• Posted at:

just letting you know i'm still alive

title your next post sticky mochi if you see this

Thumbnail avatar 0f4a16643d

wolfdragon27370

I'll make one!

Name: Shelia Aven

Appearance: Thick, waist length, brown hair that she keeps down. Always wears a mischievous smile and has swirled green-brown eyes.

Personality: Stubborn, tough, stealthy, mishievous, protective.

Flaws: Not good at head on problems(but really good at logical ones), sometimes too stubborn, her pranking gets her in trouble a lot, hates spiders.

Favorite colors: Black, grey, and red.

Why you were chosen: A very good spy leader.

Relatives: An older sister, who she lives with.

Crush: open

Other: is it ok if I can change into a fox?

• Posted at:

Moonhowl

#Naruto

#Gaara5thKazekage

#SandSiblings

#ShikaTema

#Shikamaru

#WhatADrag

#Team10ForLife

wolffangs2966

I want to chang my other. Can Zoe have a mysterious magical side that see doesn't even know about 

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

butterflydusk44

Up.

• Posted at:

Ever After~

keep talk, non stop

know not what to say

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Name: Misora Elisabeth "Sora" Thomas
Appearance: wavy waist-length dark brown hair (almost black) with red highlights, large almond-shaped midnight-blue eyes with a lighter blue around the pupil, fair skin, tall (5'8"), slender, oval face, a birthmark on her right shoulder shaped like a five-pointed star
Personality: POV
Flaws: Given the choice between saving herself and saving her friends/family/whatever else she's loyal to, she will always pick the latter option; very curious; sometimes doesn't think before speaking; can be stubborn
Favorite Color(s): pastel pink, purple, and silver
Why you were chosen: Very creative, good at persuading others to agree with her
Relatives: father (Nathan, forty-two), mother (Takara, thirty-nine), twin brother (Michael [younger twin], fourteen), younger sister (Akiko, ten), baby brother (Ethan, two)
Other: Deceit POV color. Christian. Enjoys writing, singing, and acting.

Name: Michael Ichiro "Mike" Thomas
Appearance: short wavy light brown hair with black highlights, almond-shaped dark brown eyes, tan skin, tall (5'10"), oval face
Flaws: very competitive, can be stubborn, curious, can't see a thing without his glasses
Favorite Color(s): green, sky-blue, and gold
Why you were chosen: very persuasive, good debater
Relatives: see above
Other: Deceit POV color. Christian. Enjoys sports and photography.

Name: Andrew Lucas "Andy" Carlson
Appearance: short curly black hair, round dark green eyes with a lighter green around the outer edge of the iris, dark skin, short for his age (5'6"), heart-shaped face
Flaws: tends to dive into things without thinking, clumsy, naturally suspicious of what he learns (but not of people's motives [at least at first]), sometimes doesn't think before speaking
Favorite Color(s): white, royal blue, and dark green
Why you were chosen: good debater, can get out of sticky situations fairly easily
Relatives: father (James, fifty), older sister (Cathryn, nineteen).
Other: Deceit POV color. Friends with Mike.

I'll probably mostly POV as Sora, but Andy and Mike will still be used in the roleplay.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

Name: Melanie Flints

Appearance: Waist length strawberry blonde hair, bright blue eyes, fair skin with pink undertones

Personality: POVed

Flaws: She'll do anything for animals (ones still alive at least), even if she gets in trouble. She's extremely loyal to get friends, but it's hard for her to go out of her friend group. She hasa difficult past she doesn't like to talk about, so whenever people ask her about it she shuts off.

Favorite Color(s): Lime green, pink, turquoise

Why you were chosen: She's a bit of a genius. She has extremely high scores in most subjects (97 or higher). She also excels in creative arts like photography, drawing, and digital art.

Relatives: Her parents who she doesn't like to talk about

Crush: (Optional)

Name: Jerry Allenak

Appearance: Thick messy brown hair with slight curl, lightly tanned skin, green eyes

Personality: POVed

Flaws: He can be a bit shy at times, but once you get to know him you can't keep him quiet. He's overprotective of his friends, although he tends to think about a situation to much.

Favorite Color(s): Green, Royal blue, and red

Why you were chosen: He's athletic, smart, and creative, and excels in all of these.

Relatives: His parents and his nine year old brother.

Crush: Melanie

Other:  Deceit

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

Thumbnail avatar 877756c5e9

fairywolf652

My form :

Name : Orca Windwaker

Appearance : Pink hair , blue eyes , pale skin .

Flaws : She is loyal but won't ask for help even when she really needs it . ( still thinking of other flaws )

Personality : Stubborn , jokes sometimes , slightly mysterious ...... 

favorite colors : Purple , pink

Why you were chosen : Able to understand hieroglyphics and is a major myth geek . ( I know an odd reason )

Relatives : family . 

Crush : might have one anyone can .

Other : Her pink hair was a birth accident . 

• Posted at:

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL POKEMON !

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

The legend of ZELDA rules! 

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

actorbrainy16

More forms (these + my previous ones = six [the maximum]).

Name: Tyler Jacob "TJ" "Ty" Matthews
Appearance: long straight red hair with black highlights that he usually pulls back in a ponytail, round hazel eyes with gold around the pupil, light tan skin, average height (5'7.5"), slim, diamond-shaped face
Flaws: overconfident, sometimes uses his skills for his own ends, sometimes gets severe mood swings, uses sarcasm a lot
Favorite Color(s): red, black, and gold
Why you were chosen: very persuasive, good debater
Relatives: father (Simon, 47), mother (Alyssa, 43), older sister (Kira, 16), younger brother (Arthur, 12)
Other: Deceit. POV color.

Name: Gabriel Alexander "Xander" Dawson 
Appearance: short wavy dirty blond hair with light brown highlights, round gray eyes, fair skin, average height (5'8"), muscular, round face
Flaws: curious, takes a long time for him to open up to anyone, gets hyper-focused on whatever he's doing, stubborn
Favorite Color(s): lime green, navy blue, and dark azure
Why you were chosen: creative, has experience as a leader
Relatives: mother (Cierra, forty), father (Joseph, thirty-nine). No siblings.
Other: Deceit POV color. Christian. Plays the violin.

Name: Benjamin Robert "Ben" Wallace
Appearance: short straight golden-brown hair with dark brown highlights, round hazel eyes that are more green than brown, tan skin, short (5'5"), inverted-triangular face
Flaws: a bit insecure, dislikes public speaking, fairly trusting, not the best improviser
Favorite Color(s): amber and white
Why you were chosen: good persuasive writer
Relatives: mother (Hannah, thirty-five). No siblings.
Other: Deceit POV color.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

Thumbnail avatar 3c4ababccc

rainbowdawn81

Name: Tatiana Everheart 

Appearance: Green eyes, black hair tied in a plait. Normally wears a headband.

Personality: Shy, creative, reserved, finds it a bit hard to make friends, a bookworm and adventurous.

Flaws: Clumsy, often reading a book, hides behinds things when in front of new people and doesn't say much.

Favourite Colours: Purple, Black and and Grey

Why were you chosen: Has really creative ideas that could change the world. 

Relatives: Mum (Alice), Adopted Father (John), Sisters (Sally and Aurora) and 1 brother (Colin)

Crush: Dyvim

Other: Deceit, can't do white ink, on IPad, won't to be able to POV this weekend.

Name: Esmeralda Silverflame

Appearance: Brown eyes, black hair in a plait and has a scar over her left eye.

Personallity: Crafty, creative, adventurous, curious and intelligent.

Flaws: Can be very hard to trust, clumsy, depressed when she does something really bad and a really fast runner.

Favourite Colours: Purple, Green and Blue

Why were you chosen: Is a continuous argued and can stop opponents from winning.

Relatives: Mum (Summer), Dad (Nathan), 2 Sisters (Hope and Heather) and 2 brothers (Jaune and Ben)

Crush: Ask

Other: Deceit

Name: Dyvim Nightsword

Gender: Male only because I suspect there wouldn't be much male characters.

Appearance: Brown eyes and brown hair. Has freckles.

Personallity: 

• Posted at:

z Aquarius z  (Esmeralda) - Alias

I may fall, but not like this, it won't be by your hand

We are who we are

NatsuIGrayILucyIErzaIWendyIRogueITemariIAlensiaIAugustinaISai

Gang -> /251524

Profile -> /239442

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Stargazer's uniform:

Shirt:  A black, short-sleeved shirt with silver trimmings and collar.

Pants: Black jeans with blue edges.

Jacket (Optional): A Blue sweater edged with black. The collar from the shirt shows.

Shoes: Shoes of your choice. Black and blue Nikes.

Tie: A black tie with a silver and blue diamond pattern on it.

((Is it okay if Stargazer has a crush on Xander?))

Plz let this through!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven72and2,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

rainbowdawn81

So the rest of my for didn't come through. I'll finish after school.

• Posted at:

We are who we are

Gang -> /251524

Profile -> /239442

wolffangs2966

up...

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

wolfbird1019

Talia's uniform:

Shirt: A dark blue half sleeve shirt 

Pants: some days she will wear dark blue dress pants, others she will wear a black skirt, the skirt is edged with dark blue and the pants are edged with no color

Jacket (Optional): A black blazer jacket

Shoes: black combat boots/normal almost-knee-high normal black boots with the dark blue dress pants, black flats with the skirt (see pants)

Tie: A black tie

Ashton's uniform: 

Shirt: A short sleeved dark grey shirt

Pants: dark blue jeans

Jacket (Optional): A black blazer jacket

Shoes: black vans

Tie: A black tie

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

It's spooky season!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

butterflydusk44

If this isn't okay, I'll change it. 

Aturya's uniform: 

Shirt: Dark grey short sleeved shirt with white constellation emblem. (If not acceptable, white and dark grey baseball tee)

Pants: Dark grey jeggings if that's alright. (Or, if not alright, dark grey skinny jeans.)

Jacket: Dark green jacket, no edge.

Shoes: White boots with laces.

Tie: White.

• Posted at:

Ever After~

keep talk, non stop

know not what to say

Thumbnail avatar d2bd57d5a5

jadewolf2493

Form:

Name: (First and last) Alura Nightshade

Appearance: (No clothing, you will be given your clothing options when you are accepted) Tall, skinny, lithe, has somem muscle around her arms, she has a lean runners build. She has long black hair that cascades to her waist. The tips of her hair fade to purple and her hair is usually braided. Her eyes are obsidian black, 

Personality: rude, Fiery, sarcastic, cynical, dark, a bit of a pyscopath, Liar, manipulative,

Flaws: (At least 4) Too slow to trust, lies alot, reckless

Favorite Color(s): (From 1 to 3) Amethyst Purple! Silver, Electric blue 

Why you were chosen: Really smart, Expert Liar, extremely manipulateve, and expert theif

Relatives: Dead

Crush: (Optional) OPEN 

Other: Deciet 

• Posted at:

Jen~

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

fairywolf652

My form : ( This one is better than the last one but it is the same character )

Name : Orca Windwaker 

Appearance : pink hair , blue eyes , pale skin , a

Red , orange , and yellow uniform resembling fire and normal clothing .

Flaws : Yearns to be free from TEAAM , will do anything to get out .

Personality : Stubborn , smart , easily to assume for an enemy at first , she won't ask for help , and is fierce but is soft in the inside . 

Favorite colors : Dark purple , and bright pink .

Why you were chosen : She doesn't know why but it a skilled tactician .

Reletives : A family who died in a " car crash "  

Crush : Might have one , and anyone can crush on her .

Other : Her pink hair was a birth accident , after the " car crash " TEAAM took her . 

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

cleverfairy102

Also, Lav is extremely good with computers...like, anything to do with electronics.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

wolfunicorn965

So sorry, guys, I made my forms but lost them when the browser reloaded. I'll remake them soon.

Wolffangs:

I meant that in the rules, it says to put a specific word in the 'Other' section if you read the rules.

Spot saved for Cleo, and Miko, Sora, Mike, Andy, Melanie, Jerry, TJ, Xander, Ben, Tatiana, Esmeralda, and Alura accepted! Dyvim's form isn't fully filled out, and Fairy and Moonhowl, you forgot something in the 'Other' section of your forms.

Oh yeah, also, Clev, Aura, Kagami, and Jenna, Sano will be coming back. >:) *Evil laugh*

• Posted at:

sky / skyth

because reality

is finally better

than your dream

titles/282735

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

K.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

fairywolf652

What did I forget in other ?

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

actorbrainy16

You forgot to put 'Deceit' in white ink in Other, Fairy.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

actorbrainy16

Stargazer: Sure, she can have a crush on Xander.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

rainbowdawn81

This is way I hate filling out forms on mobile devices. On long posts I hit submit too early. On computer this time.

Personality: Bold, cautious, adventurous, intelligent and loyal.

Flaws: (At least 4) Asks a lot of questions, found mostly with his friends and has anger issues.

Favorite Color(s): (From 1 to 3) Orange, green and red.

Why you were chosen: Is a good debater when not in an argument and writes extremely persuasive writing.

Relatives: Mum (Winter), Dad (Arther), half sister (Ruby) and half brother (Nathaniel)

Crush: (Optional) Tatiana

Other: Deceit Like I said in Tatiana's form, won't be able to POV this weekend.

• Posted at:

We are who we are

Gang -> /251524

Profile -> /239442

actorbrainy16

Sora's outfit:

Shirt: a short-sleeved pastel pink blouse
Pants: a purple skirt edged with silver
Jacket: a purple jacket edged with pastel pink
Shoes: sparkly silver flats
Tie: silver tie with a purple diamond pattern

Mike's outfit:

Shirt: a long-sleeved sky-blue shirt 
Pants: green dress pants edged with gold
Jacket: a green jacket edged with sky-blue
Shoes: sky-blue sneakers with white laces
Tie: gold tie

Andy's outfit:

Shirt: a short-sleeved dark green shirt
Pants: royal blue jeans edged with white
Jacket: a white jacket edged with dark green
Shoes: white sneakers with dark green laces
Tie: royal blue tie with white diagonal stripes

TJ's outfit:

Shirt: a short-sleeved gold shirt
Pants: black shorts, no edge color
Jacket: gold jacket edged with black
Shoes: red sneakers with black laces
Tie: red tie

Xander's outfit:

Shirt: a long-sleeved lime green shirt
Pants: dark azure jeans edged with lime green
Jacket: dark azure jacket, no edge color
Shoes: navy blue sneakers with dark azure laces
Tie: navy blue tie

Ben's outfit:

Shirt: a short-sleeved white shirt
Pants: amber shorts, no edge color
Jacket: amber jacket edged with white
Shoes: white sneakers with amber laces
Tie: amber tie

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Writer => ~

Singer ♪

etc...

wolffangs2966

Sorry -looks down- 

Can I be accepted now. Also I'm kinda new and I didn't know what that meant. Sorry if I caused u any trouble. 

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

cleverfairy102

*reads Sky's last post* ????

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

1 , , 3 ... 11 , 12 , 13