Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Hi

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar 3f0ad30ef8

greenstorm25

Hai. *tackle hugs* 

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

Perpetually tired, stressed, and confused

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

yeehaw

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Greetings.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

SAMURAI!!! How is Taekwondo?

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

NOTHING EVER LASTS FOREVER.

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Tornado-

Pretty bad, to be honest. One of the masters is terrified of me, apparently, and my instructor keeps forgetting that I'm training to be an instructor. I used to lead a ten minute warm-up every class, but now I'm lucky to lead 45 seconds of stretching. Two of the masters (the one who's scared of me because of how I never talk and this other guy) said Instructor________ was training me wrong, that I "need more time to adapt." Seriously? I'm not normal, okay? If you would just LET ME LEAD PART OF THE CLASS EVERY DAY like you used to, I wouldn't stammer. Now I do nothing for like two weeks and then all of a sudden it's like, "Hey, Samurai, you're leading stretching." LAST TIME I FORGOT HOW TO COUNT. THAT'S HOW NERVOUS I WAS.

Also, Instructor________ isn't letting me advance as an instructor (lead more than 45 seconds of stretching, for example) until I'm happier. Because basically this is what happened.

First: I was complaining a lot. My instructor said, "Hey, if something's going on, you can talk to me."

Second: I was talking to another instructor who I hadn't seen in forever. He asked me how school was going, and I told him the truth: it was going horrible, and I cried almost every day. He said, "Hope things get better for you. If you ever need to, you can talk to me or Instructor________.'

Third: The next week, Instructor________ was at the other school, and we had the master who, after this class, was scared of me. He was scared of me because I was really quiet and intimidating, even though I was actually scared of HIM. He could sense that something was wrong, and he told Instructor________.

Fourth: I finally talked to Instructor________ about it. So everything's better now, a little bit. I'm still not as happy as I'd like to be.

. . . I did a terrible job of explaining this . . .

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar b5138fa4dd

challengerfire27

-cringes- Thought I'd edit my last post on this thread . . . I was really angry when I typed it . . . I feel bad . . . I shouldn't have said all those things about my instructors . . .

Master [his name] isn't "terrified" of me, he was just a little intimidated because of how angry/sad I seemed. My other instructors didn't know about what was going on because I'm not anxious when I'm around them because I've known them for forever. But Master [his name] could tell because of the emotion radiating off me like fire and the fact that I didn't smile. He was probably told that I'm very talkative and somewhat loud and that I smile a lot, so to see this when he thought I was someone completely different . . . he knew there was something going on. And because of him, I actually got better, because he told Instructor [his name] and then I had no choice but to talk to him about it, because then I realized how bad it really was. He gave me a second chance, too. He remembered my name, but he acted like what happened last semester never happened. I thought he was mad at me, but he wasn't. He understood what was going on, even though I never talked to him about it. Master [his name] helped me a lot just by being there, and thanks to him - thanks to all of my instructors - everything got better. I'm not anxious anymore. I'm healing now, and it wouldn't have happened without them.

Master [your name], I'm really grateful for everything you've did. Really. I'm terrible at talking about my emotions, but I really am grateful. :)

So if you guys (all of you) ever see my last post on this thread, I'M REALLY SORRY. I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING BAD I SAID ABOUT YOU. I understand know that you really do care about my training, just you had to listen to Master [name of founder of our school] and you couldn't train me the way you were. I understand now that it takes forever to put together leadership classes and stuff and I'm sorry for being so impatient. -bows- Choesong hamnida.

. . . I really hope that was correct grammar . . . If my Korean is bad, I'm sorry for that too. XD

• Posted at:

~ Samurai Kyorugi Taegeuk ~

Junior Assistant Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Future Olympian

Future Poomsae Champion

#FightLikeAGirl

Lee Dae-hoon <3

challengerfire27

-flinches- Who starred the rant post? It was disrespectful; it doesn't deserve a star . . .

• Posted at:

Future Olympian

Future Poomsae Champion

#FightLikeAGirl

Lee Dae-hoon <3

Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

sorry, i star things cause one. it's habit if good speech sort of ish... 2. u were honest so i thought u'd deserve stars... sorry, if u hate stars... i star things that i think deserve stars... whether rant or not...

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

challengerfire27

Destiny-

It's okay. I just really wish I didn't post the rant.

• Posted at:

Future Olympian

Future Poomsae Champion

#FightLikeAGirl

Lee Dae-hoon <3