Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

(THIS IS AN AVATAR LAST AIRBENDER RP NOT LEGEND OF KORRA RP! Please don’t bring in anything from Legend of Korra that isn’t in Avatar Last Air bender.)

Thousands of years after the age of Avatar Aang things between the four nations are back to normal. Air benders have made a return though still very rare. The world is at peace. At least it was. A new island has been found in the ocean between the fire nation and earth kingdom. This island holds a group of new benders: Shadow Benders. These benders can melt into shadows and create creatures out of shadows. Some of the more powerful benders can read and manipulate minds. The place they live is called The Shadow Empire. They want to expand their borders and start attacking the nations. After almost five year of war and no victories against The Shadow Empire all seems hopeless. At least it did until the identity of the next Avatar is revealed. It is a young fire bender. One child from each nation will join the young Avatar to save the world from the looming threat.

Ok so we can have an:

Earth bender

Water bender

Fire bender (Taken by me)

Air bender

Name:

Age: (If avatar you must be between 12 and 16 if other bender anywhere below 18)

Appearance:

Personality:

Bending:

Backstory:

Weapon other than bending: (Optional)  

Other:

Name: Enya

Appearance: Curly black hair, tan skin, amber eyes, muscular build

Personality: Sarcastic, Stubborn, Fighter, loves her family and friends but sometimes forgets to show it, gets really mad when she feels helpless or scared

Bending: Fire

Backstory: She is daughter of the fire lord. Her mother passed away giving birth to her little sister Princess Kalama (Kala). Her father Fire Lord Tytus recently fell ill so her older brother Prince Nootau (Tau) is kind of an Acting Fire Lord right now. She has always been friends with the new Avatar so when the avatar goes to leave Enya insisted on going with them.

Weapon other than bending: A small dagger that she keeps on her in case of emergencies

Other: Has a pet Owl-Cat named Huo.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

I'll put my form up when I get home today. :)

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

redwolf988

KK

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar d9064a83e9

wolffangs2966

Save me a spot for earth bender. I will make form latter 

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% that find wolves shy anlovable creatures☯

wolfheart1601

Name: Ryu (means 'Dragon Spirit')

Appearance: He is a bit tall for his age and a bit underweight. He has short-ish dark brown hair with odd fiery orange tips and golden-amber eyes.

Personality: He's mostly laid back and doesn't really worry about much. He has a strong intuition about who he can trust and who he can't, as a result of being a homeless orphan for most of his life. He tends to find humor in making shop owners mad, by letting them see him steal stuff from their shop/stand, causing them to chase him. He may seem pretty care-free most of the time, but he does have a fierce temper and he's very protective of his friends. He doesn't really like all the attention he gets from being the Avatar, though.

Bending: Primarily fire/lightning, but he can also use the other elements, though he still needs to work on them.

Back Story: When he was only a couple months old he got terribly ill with a disease that had already killed every one of the many infants it infected. His parents were desperate to find a doctor who could cure him, but they couldn't. With no other option, they took him to the home of the ancient dragons, Ran and Shaw, to be healed. The dragons deemed his parents worthy and so they healed him, turning the tips of his hair fiery orange in the process. His father died when he was two and his mother died when he was three, so he was put in an orphanage. He ran away from the orphanage when he was 6 and has lived on the streets ever since.

Weapon: his sword that he stole from a great swordsman

Other: When he firebends while he's angry, his fire will have some black and dark red in it, but if he firebends any other time his fire has several other, brighter colors in it (like Ran and Shaw's fire).

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar d2bd57d5a5

jadewolf2493

save water

• Posted at:

Jen~

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

jadewolf2493

Name: Azura (azura-ah)

Age: (If avatar you must be between 12 and 16 if other bender anywhere below 18) 16

Appearance: Long slightly wavy long buish black hair. She is Asian. Her eyes are black. She is (5'3)

Personality: Rude, salty, sarcastic, harsh, independant, smart, sly, manipulative, dark, cynical. Once you get to know her she is kind, careful, overprotective.

Bending: Water

Backstory: Her family was murdered by the shadow empire. 

Weapon other than bending: (Optional)  Long silver daggers. 

Other: nah

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

redwolf988

Both accepted

@Wolfheart: No baby dragon? 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Oh yeah! I just copied and pasted his form in here and I think I added the little dragon in after I made his form last time. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Saved Air Bender!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

lavenderdawn69

I mean,save air bender!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

redwolf988

Saved

ONLY WATERBENDER LEFT!

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

@Cassy, waterbender is already taken and air and earth are both saved. :)

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

redwolf988

Oops! Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry! 

ALL SPOTS SAVED OR TAKEN!

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolffangs2966

Name: Kyle 

Appearance: Tall, dirty blond hair, blue eyes, tan, worn t-shirt and blue jeans, some freckles 

Personality:open minded, tries not to judge, loyal to her friends, Brave, 

Bending: earth 

Backstory: Her mother was the master earth binder. Kyle's mother was killed when she was 7, when a tree feel on her. Kyle's father never really liked Kyle so he was never really home. Kyle's mother tought her the basics of earth binding but she had to learn most of her powers on her own. When the new Avator came to ask for her help Kayle came along. 

Weapon other than bending: (Optional)  a dagger keeped in her waistband, a chackram on her back (look up on google), has a small knife in her front pocket, sometimes a ax on her back. 

Other:nope 

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% that find wolves shy anlovable creatures☯

redwolf988

Kyle accepted 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

lavenderdawn69

Name:Cassidy 'Cassie' Treehunt

Appearance:Raven locks and bangs that are cut with a knife,sneaky light gray eyes,ragged street clothes,pale skin,very short,looks way thinner than usual
Personality:Sneaky,mysterious,and WILL play dirty(not literally),though also generous,loyal to the end,and really considerate with one's feelings. Can be blunt,though,and it takes a long time to earn her trust. Likes to help others. A tomboy,and likes to play in the mud. Having to dress up and look good is foreign to her,and has a soft spot for kids. Clever and a good fighter,preferring strategy over brawn. Very observant,and can read people like an open book. Her smart mouth can cause herself to get into a pickle sometimes. VERY snarky.

Bending:Air

Backstory:Was born in a privileged family,but was forced to run to the streets when her family was attacked by a mob. Since then,she has struggled to survive,which wasn't easy,since because of her good nature,she usually gave her food to others less fortunate than her. She did gain a lot of friends,though.
There were a lot of fights in her neighborhood,and Cassie eventually had to fight in a lot of them out of self defense,gradually making strategies on how to how to fight them by simply observing her enemie's tactics and relying on her small size,fast speed,brains,and skills.
Wanted to become to a super hero when she was five.

Weapon other than bending:Dagger
Other:None

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

redwolf988

Accepted, I'll POV soon

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Enya

I leaned over the edge of the fire nation war balloon, watching the lowering sun. I glanced over to my side where Ryu still stood by the engine. It was only yesterday that we were both informed of his new position of avatar. It had started out like a normal day, well at least as normal as you can get with a fire nation princess and thief being best friends….

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I sat out in the palace garden stroking Huo’s soft black and white fur. The small kitten stretched, extending his black owl wings. Suddenly I heard yelling and people running. “Ryu” I muttered knowing very well the brown and orange haired boy was behind this chase. As soon as the tall boy ran past the palace gate I grabbed him and pulled him in behind a bush. The guards ran past unknowing that Ryu was safe in the Fire Lord’s house. “What did you steal this time?” I asked. He held up a basket of fruit. “Of course, food. You know you’re always welcome here when you need a place to eat. Why don’t you stay for dinner tonight? You’ve had enough stealing for one day.” I said. He smiled. "Says you. But I guess a free meal that's supposed to be free wouldn't hurt. And I don't even have to heat it up myself." Ryu replied with a cheeky grin. I rolled my eyes. “Come on, let’s go.” I said pulling him into the castle. Ryu had been my friend for a long time though at times I think he finds me annoying but hey what do you expect, no one is perfect. Well pardon my older brother Nootau. Now there was a person who always seems to know what to do, never loses a fight, never lost his temper, and always said the right thing. The perfect little firebending prince. Everyone said I was a great firebender but in comparison to my brother I looked weak. My baby sister Kalama on the other hand was a trouble maker. She got away with murder. She would blame things on me and Nootau would ground me. My father was Fire Lord but for the about two year now he’s been very ill and Nootau has been doing everything. Of course. Ryu paused when we reached the door to the castle. "Huh? Flame? Where'd you go?" Ryu said looking around. I turned to look for the baby dragon only to find him crawling up Ryu and perching on his shoulder Ryu scratched his dragon’s chin. "There you are. Okay, let's go get some food." He said then we continued to walk inside. Ryu and I entered the hall of portraits and I looked at all the past fire lords. All of them had such great stories, my brother would fit perfectly up there amongst them. I couldn’t say I was jealous of him exactly, I never wanted to be Fire Lord. Then my nine teen year old brother walked over to us. His black hair was up in a bun with a few strands hanging out, his golden eyes showed his wisdom, kindness, and exhaustion. “I see your friend is here again. How long will he be staying?” Nootau asked. “I was hoping he could stay for dinner.” I said aid blinking up at him. He smiled. “Of course we always have room for one more.” Nootau said. Then the dinner bell rang. “Looks like you are just in time. I’ll go fetch father and meet you two there.” Nootau said. I skipped away to the dinning room, Ryu walked behind me. When we reached the dinning room Kalama was already there. Her perfect curls were up in high pigtails. “Hello Kala.” I said sitting down, Ryu took the seat beside me. Nootau came in not long after with a frail, gray haired man. My father. He sat down. “Good day children.” He said in his raspy voice. “Hello father.” All of us, pardon Ryu, said. The food was served and we all slowly ate. Suddenly a servant came in. “Fire Lord Tytus, the fire sages are here.” He said. “Let them in.” Father said. The fire sages walked in. “Fire Lord Tytus forgive us for interrupting your meal but we’ve come to announce the new avatar. Avatar Ryu.” The lead sage said. They then bowed to him. Kala, Tau and I rose from our seats and bowed to the new avatar. Father remained seated but bowed his head in respect. After a few minuets I rose back up to look at Ryu. His normal laid back expression was gone and his jaw was slack. “You must prepare for your departure. You will be leaving at dawn tomorrow to find masters to train you. You must learn the elements as quickly as you can and put an end to this war.” The fire sages said before leaving. I hugged Ryu. “I’m so happy for you, isn’t this great news? You have such an important destiny.” I said. He didn’t look as sure. “I better go.” He said then left. I looked at the door he had just left through then back to his food he had bearly touched. He was always hungry, he never wasted any food. My father whipped the corner of his mouths. “I’m feeling rather tiered. I’ll be heading off to bed now.” He said. “I’ll help you.” Kalama said. Once they were gone I turned to my big brother. “I want to go with Ryu.” I said. “No, you cannot go. You are the princess and needed her to defend the castle against invaders.” Nootau said. “Tau! Please let me go!” I said. “Your nation needs you.” Nootau said. “No the kingdom needs you not me. I want to help my friend end this war, not sit around in the palace doing nothing!” I said. “You say one more word about this and you’ll be grounded.” Nootau said. “But Tau…” I started. “Go to your room!” Nootau growled. Tears burned my eyes and I ran off. I curled up in my bed crying. Huo came over and curled up under my chin. I cuddled him and cried myself to sleep. Upon waking I looked outside. It was only a little before dawn. I grabbed a bag with some food, a change of close for Ryu and myself, and a large portion of my personal money. I clasped a cloak around my shoulders and flicked my hood up over my head. Huo flew up and hid under my cloak.  I set a runaway note on my pillow and made my way swiftly through the halls to the front door. “I’m sorry Nootau.” I whispered before leaving. I ran as fast as I could to where Ryu was getting into a war balloon.  “I’m coming with you.” I said. He smiled and helped me up into the balloon and we took off.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

I looked out of the balloon to where Huo and Flame both flew around in the air. I felt horribly for running away, but I had to. I knew this was a journey I was meant to partake in. I turned to Ryu. “When we reach where ever we are going, can we not mention that I’m Fire Lord Tytus’s daughter?” I asked. He appeared to be about to resopned but then he ran to the edge of the balloon. “what’s wrong?” I asked. “A battle ship.” He replied. “Which kingdom?” I asked. “I can’t tell, it’s too far away.” He said as he pointed down to a ship. I grasped the edge of the basket and silently prayed it wasn’t from the Shadow Empire. “Huo, Flame, get in the balloon where it is safe.” I called to them. Huo landed on my shoulder and Flame on Ryu’s.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Ryu~

I was riding in a Fire Nation war balloon with my best--and only--friend, Enya. Since she already explained what had happened to lead up to the war balloon, I don't have to. All I'll say about it, is that I have A LOT of questions and A LOT of doubts about my new position as Avatar. Honestly, I didn't feel like a theif was exactly qualified to be the Avatar. I wondered how hard it would be to learn the other types of bending, besides fire and lightning. "When we reach wherever we are going, can we not mention that I'm Fire Lord Tytus' daughter?" Enya suddenly asked me. I was about to reply when my eyes caught sight of something outside of the balloon. I ran to the edge of the balloon to get a closer look. It was a battleship. But from which nation, I couldn't tell. "What's wrong?" Enya asked me. "A battleship." I replied with uncharacteristic seriousness. "Which kingdom?" She asked. "I can't tell, it's too far away." I answered, trying to locate any kind of emblem on the ship. I pointed down to the ship to show her where it was. She came up beside me, then called to Huo and Flame, who were flying around the balloon. "Huo, Flame, get in the balloon where it is safe." Huo then landed on her shoulder and Flame perched on mine. I hoped the battleship didn't belong to the Shadow Empire, but, knowing my luck, it probably did.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

jadewolf2493

Still. Here. Sorry 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

redwolf988

Boop

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Enya

Our war balloon drifted slowly in the air as we watched the battle ship curiously. Suddenly it launched large bolder towards us from massive catapults. “Definitely Shadow Empire!” I yelled as I frantically made the war balloon swerve to avoid the flying rocks. “Why are these things so hard to steer.” I growled mostly to myself as the balloon continued to move at a painfully slow pace hardly missing being hit. Suddenly there was a loud pop and we began to loose altitude. “What happened!” I cried. “One of their boulders hit the balloon.” Ryu replied holding tightly to the side of the balloon. I looked at the quickly approaching water. “Jump!” He yelled. We both jumped out of the balloon and into the water. The water was a lot colder than it was in the fire nation. I resurfaced and gasped for air. Most of the balloon had sunken to the bottom of the ocean but a few bit of debris still floated around. I swam over to a large side panel from the basket of the balloon. I rested my arms and head on the floating wood. Then I realized I hadn’t see Ryu resurface. “Ryu? Ryu, where are you?!” I called out. “I’m right here.” A familiar voice said. I turned my head to see him swimming over. I sighed in relief. He swam to the other side of the board. “Now what?” He asked. “No idea.” I replied sadly. He glanced over at the warship that was vanishing into the horizon. “At least they are leaving us alone.” He said. “Meanwhile we are in the middle of the ocean with no idea which way to go.” I replied. A wave pushed against the board moving us a little. “And I’m not exactly the strongest swimmer.” I whimpered holding the board tighter. I looked to Ryu hopefully. “Feel like trying to practice your waterbending?”

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Moo

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolffangs2966

I will try to pov latter today

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

wolfheart1601

Ryu~

I was feeling anger bubbling inside of me as I watched the Shadow Empire ship leaving. "Fel like trying to practice your waterbending?" Enya asked me and I looked at her. "Waterbending? Wouldn't that be the hardest bending for me to learn? And I don't even know how to start!" I said, almost frantically and angrily at the same time.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolffangs2966

Zoe

I was practicing my earth bending near the ocean. "Grrr how can I get across water when I'm not a darn water bender!!" I shout, I wanted to explore the world ever sense my dad left when mom died. As I started pacing I look up and see a war ship passing by. The shadow empire. Why are they sending war ships? As the ship is passing I hear screams and then a big crash. I see a fire balloon crash into the water. They will never make it I thought. I don't know if there are people on there but that balloon was about 7 miles off the shore and when night falls they will freeze. What will I do? Urg....... what.... can...... I... d! I can pull the earth out of the ocean and make a bridge! I  Focus on my power and command the earth to do as I wish. Everything leaves my mind, I am alive but dead. I am gone bye hear. I am a earth bender. 

When I open my eyes I see a small bridge waiting for be to command. I start to walk out to the balloon. The bridge, made out of rock, keeping me from drowning. I keep on focusing on the bridge and making it to the balloon. Before I know it I am at the balloon. There are people here, a boy and a girl. The girl looks  familiar? Maybe I stole something from here at the market. " I suggest we get back to land before night fall unless you want to be shark food. Also watch your step there some slick spots." I say. I have not clue why but the words seemed right. I help the two out of the water and we started walking back to land. Who are these people and why were they in a fire balloon? 

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

redwolf988

Enya

"Waterbending? Wouldn't that be the hardest bending for me to learn? And I don't even know how to start!" Ryu said. I could tell there were a lot of emotions going through him right now. “I know but I think the world would be a little upset if their avatar dies the day after learning he is the avatar.” I said with a weak smile. I rested my head down. “I guess we pray the moon and ocean spirits are on our side.” I murmured. Ryu’s head perked up. I looked over my shoulder to see what he is looking at. It was a girl walking on a bridge of earth as she walked it grew larger and larger. “An earth bender!” I gasped out happily. She stopped near us. "I suggest we get back to land before night fall unless you want to be shark food. Also watch your step there some slick spots." She said pulling Ryu and I out of the water. “Thank you for your serves. I don’t know what we would have done if you hadn’t come to our rescue. You are quite a powerful bender.” I said bowing my head in respect. Upon straightening up I noticed my Owl/Cat was gone and as was Ryu’s dragon. “Flame! Huo! Where are you?!” I called out. The two flying creatures came out of the clouds and once again took their places on our shoulders. I rubbed Huo’s chin and looked to the earthbender. Then my gaze shifted to the sky. “It’ll be dark soon, we should head to mainland.” I said. The earthbender looked at the two of us cautiously, not that I blamed her. After all she just found two kids alone in a war balloon crash, both kids had pets, and neither of them appeared to be part of the army. Even though she seemed confused she still lead us back to mainland then put down the rock bridge again. I looked into my bag to see what damage had been done. “Well there is no chance of us getting into dry clothing they were soaked in the fall. I still have all the money and it seems all the food, pardon the bread, survived. I’d say we avoided a total disaster.” I reported. Then I turned back to the earthbender. “Thank you again for the help. My name is Enya and this is Ryu. Might I enquire about your name?”

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolffangs2966

" I am Zoe, your welcome. You might want to stay here tonight, the streets are bad at nights, you also might want to keep the money thing quite. Ha Enya, you also might want to get a little dirt on you people will think your from the palace." I said. Enya and Ryu looked at each other with narrow eyes. I just started walking to my house. Enya and Ryu started flowing me. I started pulling some apples and other fruits out of the ground for dinner. " Y'all go inside and make yourself at home, I will get some dinner to gather." I said. I grabbed a basket to put all the fruit in and the two went inside when I remembered the lava pit I had for security. " WAIT!!! Don't go inside!!" I scream. Ryu was opening the door when I commanded a vine to shut the door. I drop the basket and started running towards the door. "I am sorry, I forgot about the pit. So I have a lava pit at the door just in case someone wanted to break in." I open the door and fill in the pit. " ok" I say, " you can come in now. Again sorry, I will get dinner together now." I walk out the door to get the fruit. Man I just screws up. 

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

wolffangs2966

poke 

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

wolffangs2966

beep

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

wolfheart1601

Ryu~

I went into Zoe's house and sat down on a crate. I was all too aware that I was the Avatar and I knew I should try to master the other elements as soon as possible. It wasn't much longer until Zoe came in and I decided to cut straight to the chase. "Can you teach me earthbending, Zoe?" I asked, then I realized she would probably be confused since it was obvious we were from the Fire Nation and she didn't yet know that I was the Avatar. But it was too late to take back my question.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolffangs2966

I look at Ryu with a puzzled look on my face, "Why do you need to learn earth bending, aren't you a fire bender?" I ask. Why would he want to learn earth bending??? Ryu sighed like he just regretted asking what he said, "I am the new Avatar. Have you heard of the shadow Empire?" I answer, "Duh, I know who they are, and why do the nations need a new Avatar?" He answers, "Becasue the war that is raging on needs to stop and I was chosen to stop it." I replied, " I agree that the war needs to stop. So you would like to learn earth bending? Do you know any other bending?" He answers, " Yes I would, I know mostly fire and some lighting." Ok well I guess I have to teach someone earth bending even though I had to earn it by my self. "Ok we will start tomorrow, it is better to learn when your not tired and wet." Ryu and Enya looked worryed, Ryu replied, "Sorry but we need to be moving tomorrow. Would you like to come with us?" What! The Avatar wants a simple, low life earth bender to come with him? Well, I would give him lessons for free, if he ask anyone else in Earth nation they would make him pay top dollor. I answer, "Well I did want to see the world, so yes. Now Let me get dinner together and you two get dry. Also thank you for taking me. No one would ask me for such a thing. I can see why they chose you to be the next Avatar. Thank you." I say. At this Ryu and Enya go get dryed and I start to make dinner. I think my life just turned around. 

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

wolffangs2966

Bump

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

wolffangs2966

meep

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life