Thumbnail avatar b39d66e038

silverwolf6702

*Warning, long form ahead

In the land of Yoshsa, mythical creatures used to run across the kingdoms. Yet as time passed, the humans began to feel threatened by the creatures, even though there was peace. In a movement to remove the mythical creatures, human forced went out and hunted them down. Today there are few beasts left. Some humans left to make sure that each mythical creature will not disappear, Guardians of the Beasts.

You left your kingdom in order to become a Guardian, well a Guardian-in-Training. When you complete your Training, you become a Guardian.

Right now you are in a dark room, with 5 objects in front of you. Yet one of them seems more important to you than the others. And so you pick that one.

{ Rules }

~ Don't be rude to other people. If your characters are a little rude to each other, that's fine, but don't make it go too far

~ You can save a spot, it's only good for two days

~ No op character, I will give you a friendly notice if your character is getting there

~ Each object is a piece of clothing, that your character will keep wearing through the RP. It is the sign that they are a guardian, minus their abilities. If a person loses their Object, it will magically return to them

~ Have fun

*note, we can all be from different kingdoms. The kingdoms are nature based, some examples of kingdoms names are Terrax, Solarian, Lunance. Feel free to make your own kingdom.

{ Spots }

Dragon= The dragon's object is a gold ring with  that symbol in red. This dragon has the ability(abilities of) super strength, control fire, and a loud thundering roar. The Guardian Skills are summoning a pair of dragon wings and breathing fire.

Unicorn= The unicorn's object is a simple silver chain necklace. This unicorn has the ability to heal, create force-fields, and turn invisible. The Guardian Skills are minor healing and enhanced speed.

Griffin= The griffin's object is a leather bracelet with symbols on it. Griffins have the abilities of super speed, air manipulation, and temperature immunity. The Guardian skills are summoning a pair of griffin wings and night vision.

Leviathian/Sea Serpent= The leviathan's object is a blue scarf. Sea serpents have the ability to summon water, telepathy, and invisibility. The Guardian Skills are water control and the ability to breathe/see underwater.

Hound= The hound's object is a black cloak. Hounds have the ability of super senses, darkness manipulation, and super strength. The Guardian Skills are night vision and enhanced healing(not regeneration). TAKEN

{ Forms }

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Kingdom:

Mythical Beast:

Object:

Guardian Skills: {listed in description}

Given Power: { every guardian is granted ONE power that their mythical beast has }

Weapon: (only one)

Skills: 

Weaknesses:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Thumbnail avatar d2bd57d5a5

jadewolf2493

save dragon

• Posted at:

Jen~

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Can I have two characters?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

silverwolf6702

Name: Silas 
Personality: Social, outgoing, yet reserved. Silas likes talking to people, yet there are some times that he would often sit by himself. He enjoys reading and learning. He is adventurous and curious, though it sometimes gets him into trouble.
Appearance: Average height, fair shoulders, slim build, lightly tan skin, ear-length light brown hair, light green eyes. He wears dark brown pants, boots, dark blue shirt, grey vest, *black cloak
Kingdom: Solarian-
Mythical Beast: Hound
*Object: Black cloak
Guardian Skills: Night vision and enhanced healing (of one's self)

Guardian Power: Super senses
Weapon: A bow and arrow
Skills: Stealth, tracking skills, survival skills, intelligent
Weaknesses: Not the strongest, but not the weakest, naive, asks too many questions, doesn't know when to shut his mouth
Other: He has two older sisters and two older brothers.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

silverwolf6702

Hey Lavender, I would prefer not, so that way more people can join. BUT if the rp goes really well, then we can have two characters. I have the plot planned out, if we get to that point. 

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

jadewolf2493

Name: Alura Nightshade

Personality: to an outsider or someone who does not know her well she is sarcastic, rude, dating, fierce, mean, harsh, cynical, sarcastic, manipulative, persuasive, know-it-all, sadistic, slightly mental, and very untrusting. Also, she is an expert liar. To those she likes/trusts she can be fun, sweet, careful, passionate, over protective.

Appearance: hair raven black: it almost reaches down to her waist, it's nice light waves.  Eyes: thin Asian eyed, obsidian black Eyes. They are cruel and cold with hints of pain and sadness. Sometimes she lets happiness and mischievousness shine though. body: tall 5'6, skinny, lithe, very pale skin. She is usually smirking or frowning.

Kingdom: Umbra

Mythical Beast: Dragon

Object: Ring thing

Guardian Skills: {listed in description} dragon wings and breathing fire. 

Given Power: { every guardian is granted ONE power that their mythical beast has } Vocal manipulation (the roar thing?)

Weapon: (only one) Silver daggers. All about 12in. The hilts are fancy and ornate and carved with her family

crest (☪)

Skills: lying, speed reading/reading in general, she has an affinity with weapons, so fighting, manipulation and persuasion

Weaknesses: water, failure, death, humiliation, and wasps. she is rash, headstrong and impulsive

Other: could she be a trained X assassin?

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

Don't worry, this is my mobile account. I am Allie still.

As for the vocal thing, not exactly. Super roar is more of a screech, a sharp roar that goes out in sound waves that can shatter glass and hurt ears. I meant to describe it like that. Like Carbaro's talisman in the book.

And for the second part, it seems odd for a 14- old to be an ex assassin, but as long as her experience doesnt go overboard, its fine.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

lavenderdawn69

Save Leviathan!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

jadewolf2493

Okay. Let's just say she had a rough childhood. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

Saved.

There's nothing wrong with being familiar with weapons, but rough childhood is a good way to end it.

Alright. All we need is the Griffin and Unicorn spots and we'll be set.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Thumbnail avatar d657ea036f

aquaraven142

Save Griffin! I write my form in a moment.

• Posted at:

}Seeker-Katherine-Hart-Traitares{

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

King Keith's official bodyguard/knight

Gang: Tara Zack Aaron Violet Amber Penny Ally Colin Nira Robin Ashton Sterling

aquaraven142

Save Griffin! I write my form in a moment.

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

aquaraven142

((Sorry about the double posts...))

Name: Kora Rodgers ((I know I use this name a lot in rp's but I like it a lot))

Personality: She is very quiet around people she doesn't know and when she is around too many people at a time. She doesn't always think before she acts and she can also be rather impatient and annoying. When she's around people she doesn't like or trust she's rough, emotionless, grown-up, tough, and cautious. When she's around people she does know and trust she's kind, funny, is a pun lover, a half-glass full kind of person... well sometimes. She can also be pretty smart and wise sometimes... sometimes. She is very protective of people she cares about and can also be bossy at times, though she usually doesn't mean to be rude.

Appearance: She has broad shoulders and she's rather tall. She has slight muscle definition on her body and is pretty strong. She has brown eyes and brown hair that is cut short, in a boy-ish haircut, except for a small three-fourth of an inch thick bit that reaches to her shoulders. It is always braided and she has a few griffin feathers stuck at the bottom of the braid. Her outfits consists of many different kinds of clothing, though she usually wears a dark brown faux-leather jacket over a tan shirt, with brown pants and dark brown faux-leather boots that reach to a few inches below her knees. She also wears a dark brown belt that has a leather case for her pocket knife that was given to her by her grandfather. She also wears the leather bracelet for the griffin's guardian.  

Kingdom: Orian ((I made this one up))

Mythical Beast: Griffin

Object: Leather bracelet

Guardian Skills: Summoning a pair of griffin wings and night vision.

Given Power: Super speed, which is good for her since she was never very fast ((Do our characters learn all of the powers later on? If not that's fine)).

Weapon: A bronze sword that's about two feet long and it's handle is leather. She carries it in a leather sheath on her back that is turned at an angle.

Skills:  She is pretty strong and she loves to write, draw and even sing but only when she's by herself. She is a pretty good swimmer and she loves fighting. She is an apprenctice at sword fighting but has been trained in martial arts so she doesn't need a weapon all the time. 

Weaknesses: She isn't really good at sports, she was scared of the dark until now. She also isn't aways good at following orders thast were given to her by a person she doesn't think is worthy. She sometimes hurts people because she doesn't know her own strength and power.

Other: She has a family back in Orian that she misses dearly though she tries to hide the pain of missing them.

((Please accept!))

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

I'll save Unicorn

• Posted at:

- Firegale -

'Fire and Ice. You'll fear the cold and ᑕᖇᗩⅤᕮ the burn.'

'Winter has arrived.'

Name: Kal Daxos

Personality: Kal is willful and ambitious, possessing a certain low cunning. He's a subtle and ambitious boy, whose intelligence helped him advance, in terms of power and status in the Royal Court. Often underestimated, due to his background as both a slave and beggar, which Kal uses to his advantage. Often hungry and greedy for power, and has a deep-set hatred towards royal figures, whom he believes has been given everything from birth, and takes everything for granted.

He'd often remark that everybody trusts him because he seems powerless, and friendly and helpful. Despite this, the wise men of the Kingdom's Court consider him to be a dangerous and manipulative player, gifted with political improvisation.

Appearance: He is taller for his age, often giving him an older stature. Brown hair streaked with black and laughing gray-green eyes. However, his deceased mother noted that whenever Kal laughs, his eyes do not. Has a dark scar on his shoulder (which he refuses to heal) that reminds him grimly of his past slave-life.

Kingdom: Lunance

Mythical Beast: Unicorn (such an underrated magical beast)

Object: Silver chain necklace

Guardian Skills: Minor healing, enhanced speed

Given Power: Invisibility

Weapon: A pair of Chakrams 

Skills: Scaling walls, manipulating, lying, calligraphy

Weaknesses: His thirst for power lead him to make rash decisions, and inability to fight close combat

Other:

• Posted at:

- Firegale -

'Winter has arrived.'

Okay everyone is accepted. I'll try to start with my pov today.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

@Seeker; You're given them all at once. Its kind of hard to explain, but when I POV, hopefully that will answer your questions.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

aquaraven142

Ok, thanks!

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

Sure, no problem!

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

Once Lavender makes her form, we are set.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

jadewolf2493

Bump. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

silverwolf6702

Boop.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

jadewolf2493

Bump. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

silverwolf6702

Okay, the rp won't start til Friday, I hope that is alright with everyone.

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

aquaraven142

That's fine!

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

lavenderdawn69

I still need to think about my character.

I'm sorry about the wait!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Its okay! Thank you for posting. If you need help and its something I can help with, please ask.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

lavenderdawn69

Well,here's the personality I have so far:

Calm and goes with the flow,but also very excitable,Calypso(placeholder name) is obsessed with space and a massive bookworm,wanting to become a astronomer when she grows up.

She's very intelligent,yet often falls victim to group think,and has trouble stating her opinions when others have ones that differ from hers.

(Maybe she has crippling anxiety?),and is an introvert,naturally being very moody(though tries to hide that side).

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Any thoughts? Anything that you would like to add?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Hmh. It sounds like Calypso is calm,smart, easily excited. Anxiety would be interesting to add, but maybe she should show her moody side. Thats enough if you just add a little description.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

lavenderdawn69

How much description?

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Whatever you feel like is enough. A couple of sentences at the least.

Also. I am going to be unable for Friday. So I'm going to start it later tonight, hopefully.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

silverwolf6702

@Lavender, don't worry. Since your form is almost done, just pov- when you sent it. And because since you needed help, I can give you some more time to get it in.

@Everyone, Each of the items restock when someone chooses. Every year 5 people are picked, and more then 1 person can have a mythical creature in a year. I just wanted to make it more spread out. ALSO, when you choose your object, lights will turn on. If you have night vision as a Guardian Skill, then they remain shut. So the cloud will appear as a normal cloud. 

Silas

I thought that this day would never come. Somehow I was selected to become a Guardian, a not-so-secret organization to help keep peace between the remaining mythical creatures and the humans. Maybe I should recall how I got here. My father's step-sister is a Guardian, and my father was trusted with keeping the secret. Growing up with him, he taught me to keep that a secret. Though months before my 14th- birthday, he talked to me about possibly becoming a Guardian. I knew the stories. Candidates who were about the age of 14- years old had a profile shipped to the secret Headquarters. Every year only five are picked, making it a very competitive organization to those who have knowledge of it.

Though I didn't know why I was in there. All my life I spent around books. My father was a bookkeeper in the kingdom of Solarian, and I helped him. Did I have any physical strength? Not a lot. Speed, well I could work diligantly. But I did have my smarts, and I often hunted with my dad when the shop was closed, so at least I knew how to handle a bow and arrow. When he told me that I had been accepted by the League of Guardian, I was more stunned then anything else really. Still, here I was, standing alone in a dark room with 5 objects levitating in front of me. 

All five objects were levitating in the air with no platform supporting it, yet a strange light blue light shone on them. The first object was a blue scarf that seemed cozy and soft. Next to it on my right was a cloak, that I assumed was black. It was so dark that the only reason I could tell it was a cloak was because of the mysterious blue light. And down the line was a gold ring that seemed to radiate light by itself, a simple leather bracelet, and a silver chain that seemed to reflect the light. So I needed to pick one... My eyes scanned them carefully.

" I think I choose the cloak," I said aloud as I walked over and grabbed it. My fingers reached out and grabbed hold of it. The fabric was very soft, almost silk like. The other objects seemed a little bold for my tastes, and since we were going to be fighting, the cloak might be of use. Suddenly, the lights disappeared and the cloak fell onto my arms. I gasped, expecting total,utterless darkness... but something was off. A silver cloud appeared in the room and it began to speak.

" Silas, you have chosen the black coat, no?"

I nodded, and the mysterious cloud continued to talk.

" Silas," it repeated. " You have chosen the Cloak, symbol of the Night Hounds. Your Guardian Skills are night vision and enhanced healing of yourself, yet you have a third power you get to choose. Super Strength to overpower your enemies, Manipulation of the darkness, or Super Senses to learn what surrounds you-"

" I'll take super senses please," I said breifly. The cloud began to disasperate. I reached out," Wait, who are you-"

The cloud did not respond as it disappeared.

I sighed. That was really freaky. In the corner of my eye, a silver frame appeared. And in that frame was a light purple mist that seemed to shimmer.

" I guess that is where I exit." Needing to take only a few large steps, I walked through the mist. Shaking my head, I concentrated at the sudden change of light. I was in a room shaped like a circle. The walls were made out of a rich wood, with 5 silver outlines in the shape of doors. A purple mist faded in and out, changes shades as well. I took a deep breath, a strong scent, floral, hit my nose and the impact almost made me sick.

A tall man and woman appeared. They appeared to be twins, for they both shared blond hair and dark brown eyes. The woman had her hair in a braid, while the man had it pulled back into a little pigtail. At first glance they appeared to be in their late 20's, but could look younger then they actually are. I took deep breaths of air, though on the downside I was getting light headed.

The man said," So you are the first out. My name is Hunter and that is my sister Felix, not our real name but our Guardian nicknames. Don't worry, you get your nickname when you become a Guardian."

I tried to put words together, but I was still confused about what was going on," Who-, what-, where- why do I feel sick?"

" It's your super senses kicking in," Felix replied swiftly. " It will take training to get used to them."

" Like, every sense?"

" Every sense," Hunter reassured. I sat down and leaned against the wall," So who was talking to me?" Felix looked at Hunter, who nodded. She walked into a hallway on my left, the only hallway in the room. Hunter turned back to me.

He replied," That was your parter, once everyone gets out. We will head over and meet them." I sighed and leaned my head back, trying to not to get sick.

(please pass mods, nothing bad in this)

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

lavenderdawn69

Name:Calypso

Personality:Calm and goes with the flow,but also very excitable,Calypso(placeholder name) is obsessed with space and a massive bookworm,wanting to become a astronomer when she grows up.
She's very intelligent,yet often falls victim to group think,and has trouble stating her opinions when others have ones that differ from hers.
She has crippling anxiety,and is an introvert,naturally being very moody. However,she has a big heart,and has a slight interest in fashion,often using sewing as a technique to calm her nerves.

Appearance:long,curly chocolate brown hair,blue eyes,pale skin,light blue long sleeved shirt,blue jeans,light blue and white sneakers,tall

Kingdom:Lunance

Mythical Beast:Leviathan

Object:Blue Scarf

Guardian Skills:water control and the ability to breathe/see underwater

Given Power: summon water

Weapon:none

Skills:being observant,intelligent,bookworm,knows a lot about space,has a slight interest in fashion,sewing

Weaknesses:is very moody,has crippling anxiety,often falls victim to group think

Other:None

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

lavenderdawn69

Yay! Thanks!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

jadewolf2493

Alura (the who roar thing is like a sonic scream right?)

I'm not sure how I eneded up here. I'm just a nobody. No family. No friends. Now I'm a guardian... I stared at the objects in front. A silver necklace, a leather bracelet, and a gold ring. Something about the ring caught my attention. It was beautiful. It shone with a strange unnatural light, yet it seemed natural to me. I reached out towards it and took it. I fingered it in my hand before slipping it one my finger. There was an intricate design of a dragon. A wispy cloud appeared as I sput the ring on. 

"Alura. You have selected the ring of the dragon," it said. "Your skills are Fire and Dragon wings." I smiled inside. Wings, I could fly. The cloud dispearsed. I looked around, a large silver doorway had appeared. Purple mist was seeping out. When I entered I found myself in a room. A set of twins, and a girl stood there talking. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

Kal Daxos

The antique clock’s pendulum swung back and forth, ticking off its seconds with its usual mechanical precision.

I was dimly aware of it, even now, as I stared at three items that levitated in the air. As I waited for something to happen, I questioned in growing incoherence, the clock’s mundane assertion that time was passing as always when I remained standing here.

Waiting. Deciding. Never certain.

Another second droned by when I wondered how long I’d get before I have to choose. I chewed on the piece of wheat in my mouth, clenching my teeth so tight it’s a wonder how the straw hasn’t snapped yet. I wasn’t fit to become a Guardian—that much was obvious. A slave who has worked his way up, always being undermined by the nobility and royals, living in fear that one day, everything he strived so hard to achieve would be taken away from him.

Nobody was aware of my bitter line of thought as I glared down at the blue scarf.

But being a Guardian—don’t you gain so much power from that? However, despite the pressure, responsibilities, or duties, I guessed the powers that came with the role as Guardian outweighs all of its disadvantages.

The control. The power. The magic.

I spat the wheat from my mouth and proceeded to the next item: a simple leather bracelet. A sour feeling crept into me. Slave-traders used to strap brown pieces of metal on children’s wrists, in order to identify them as slaves or ‘objects’.

I moved onto the last object. The silver chain. I already have a necklace, I thought, my hand instinctively reaching for the locket that was my mother’s last gift, I don’t need another one. But even as I thought about it, the silver chain reflected the blue light. It was made of iron, smooth and strong, and the links in the chain were precise and perfect; my hand was reaching forward before I knew what I was doing.

Yes. It felt right.

“Kal.”

The lights flickered, illuminating the whole room. I grimaced, looking around.

“If it’s power—and power only—that you seek, then you must return the silver chain in your hand.”

The voice came from no where, but seemed to be everywhere. I pursued my lips together. “Power’s part of it. But no—that’s not all that I seek.”

There was a pause. A pause that lasted longer than it should have, and yet proved no discomfort to me.

“Very well then, Kal Daxos,” replied the voice. “However, in the case which you may over-abuse your powers as a Guardian, I will leave you to discover your Guardian Skills by yourself.”

“That’s not what I travelled so far from Lunance for,” I debated. “You will tell me my skills…or you will risk losing a candidate—”

“But I will allow you to select a power of your own: the third choice,” the voice continued. “Be wise, Kal.”

I hesitated. The chain in my hand felt like it was burning, scalding the flesh of my palm, and for a moment I was tempted to drop it. “Invisibility,” I replied. “That’s the power I choose.”

And the voice replied: “It shall be yours.”

• Posted at:

- Firegale -

'Winter has arrived.'

@Jenna, yes. The scream sounds more like a roar.

@Damian, XD I just read Edgar Allen Poe before before I came to the SAMB

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

1 , , 3 , 4