Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

Okay, so, first, let me get this out of the way. If you want to be in the story, please don't post "I want to be in the story" on this thread. The sign up thread is at /24705 so please read my post and fill out the form there, and I'll include you in the story. Thanks :D

Credit to Rosebud for making an SAMB skit last year that was really cool. This story isn't exactly based off of it or even inspired by it, but whenever I see an SAMB story I think of that skit. Search "Through the Computer Screen, a skit by meh, credit to meh. MEH!" (without the quotation marks) to get to it, because that was the name of the thread. Also credit to everyone else who's made SAMB stories, everyone who signed up, and everyone who's reading this!!

Chapter 1

It was a normal day on the SAMB for Puppy. There was one recent post from the mods less than a week ago, although the mods still weren't even close to being as active as they used to be. But it was okay. As long as they helped keep the SAMB fun and safe and under control, then the SAMB would be fine. Puppy walked away from one of the largest parts of the SAMB, Fluffehland, to a giant Create Topic button near the middle of the MB and pushed her hand against it, pressing it. A new thread sat untouched around her. She walked forward across the thread, her small light blue boots making the sound of light footsteps echo across it. She wanted to make something but didn't feel like she had much inspiration. She typed in "Who's online?" in the title and put in the post "I'm bored." In her signature Comic Sans MS 24pt pink font. She pressed her hand against the Create Topic button. Puppy knew a post as short as the one she had just typed would immediately go through moderation. The thread was formed. Other SAMBers walked onto it and explored it quicker than she thought. They must have been pretty bored, too. As they started typing their short, simple posts, suddenly a portal appeared on the thread. Everything was glitching. Some of the SAMBers walked towards it, while others hesitated like Puppy. Suddenly everyone fell onto the ground. There were extremely strong winds. Puppy held onto her pink dog ear headband to keep it from blowing off, and she could see another SAMBer holding on to a unique crown and another one trying to keep the wild flowers in their hair. The person the farthest back on the thread flew through the air and knocked into Puppy. The SAMBers flew through the air and through the portal.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Puppy Traitare-Hamiltonia~

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Yppup, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: Aphrodite!

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Ooh, a cliffhanger. I can't wait for the next chapter, Puppy!

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Oh, how I've missed you, my friend...

Time has changed us both.

But deep down, our hearts remain the same.

So, no matter where life takes us, remember...

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

I like it! The link you posted, by the way, isn't the correct one.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

pinkpuppy1315

(I'm changing the color of the font every chapter because I couldn't decide on what font it should be because I know some people wouldn't want to read a really long paragraph in bright pink Comic Sans MS font but I didn't just want to do Helvetica black font so I'm doing random colors of Helvetica every chapter.)

Chapter 2

Puppy opened her eyes. She was laying on the ground. She opened her eyes and looked around. The SAMBers that had been on the new thread she had made were lying on the ground around her. She looked around. They were in the SAMB, but instead of pink and white and purple there was...Green and black and yellow? Puppy sat up. She finally had a chance to actually look at the other SAMBers. One of them she recognized as Elfie. Elfie was laying on her side, her wavy light winter brown hair spread out on the ground. Her skin was very pale, more pale than Puppy's. A silver crown was on the top of her head, kind of like a headband. The crown went around her head and down, making a shape like the letter "V". She was wearing a white shirt, ripped blue jeans, and a pair of black converse sneakers. Even though she was laying down, Puppy could tell that Elfie was older and taller than her. Another SAMBer- Cleo- was laying on the ground on her side. Her skin was lightly tanned and she had long dark brown hair with a blonde ombre. She was wearing a black chocker necklace, a white midriff t-shrit, light blue high-waisted shorts, and black and white adidas Superstars. A long spear was tied behind her back. Puppy turned around and saw Elfie open her eyes, revealing her light blueish-gray eyes that reminded Puppy that she was a magical elf queen and not a human. Elfie sat up and looked around, confused.

"Puppy?" She asked. "Where are we?!"

"I have no idea. The last thing I remember was everyone flying into that portal." Puppy answered. "Speaking of that portal...I can't see it anywhere."

Elfie rearranged her shoulder-length light winter brown hair so that it was on one shoulder like it had been before she had flown into the portal. A girl with long, sandy brown hair and green eyes wearing a green one shoulder top, a long brown peasant skirt, brown flat shoes, a circlet of silver leaves, a silver necklace with a silver orb, and a fingerless, leather, brown glove on her left hand sat up and looked at Elfie and Puppy. Puppy recognized her as Cassy.

"Where are-"

"We don't know." Elfie and Puppy said at the same time, interrupting Cassy's question.

Cleo, the SAMBer that Puppy had seen laying on the ground earlier, sat up and looked at the other SAMBers. She opened her mouth to speak.

"We're not sure where we are, it's like another version of the SAMB, and the portal isn't here." Puppy said, guessing that Cleo's questions would be 'Where are we?' and 'Where's the portal?'

"Actually, I was going to ask why we're all sitting here on the cold hard ground when we could be exploring and finding the portal." Cleo replied.

"I guess we're just waiting for the last person to wake up." Puppy said, looking at the last SAMBer to be still unconcious.

The unconcious SAMBer had tanned skin and freckles on her face. She had long blonde hair and looked like she was a bit taller than Puppy. She was wearing a green short-sleeved t-shirt, blue jeans, and blue and white tennis shoes.

"Who's that?" Cassy asked, also looking at the unconcious SAMBer.

"Lynxears54. I don't think she has a nickname." Elfie answered.

"Well, we can call her Lynxears, then." Puppy suggested.

The other three conscious SAMBers shrugged.

Suddenly Lynxears' eyes half-opened sleepily. Suddenly her deep blue eyes widened and she sat up quickly, looking around, panicked and confused.

"W-What?" She mumbled nervously.

"We're in a different version of the SAMB. We all flew through that portal, remember?" Cassy explained.

"Oh. But...Where's the portal, then?" Lynxears asked, seeming a bit less confused.

"We don't know." Cleo replied, shrugging.

"Well, we should get up and explore." Cleo suggested again.

"Yeah." Cassy, Elfie, and Lynxears said at slightly different times, but still talking over each other.

The five girls stood up and started walking.

• Posted at:

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

Thumbnail avatar 3e6f48276e

silverraven280

Cool! Looks great so far :) 

• Posted at:

I'm Aerca [and this is my flipside, Enya ]

I am a... Greencloak FanWing Rufflerin Jedi Unwanted

My home forum is the SAMB. So is mine, apparently.

#SaveTheSouthernResidents #RememberLeia #MakeItSo

#Canada150 #Reformation500 #MoreSigSp-

pinkpuppy1315

Oops, this thread link should work? /247056

• Posted at:

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

*claps* This is really well written!

• Posted at:

ALEX (Silver/Eevee) Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Bump

• Posted at:

Hippie/Hippeh

Good Vibes

Flower Child

#Pray

#AllPeopleArePeople

#BellBottomsSquad

#LiveLoveLaugh

#KindnessOnlyMatters

#BeautyIsEveryWhere

#WereAllSad

Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

this is real good...

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

Thumbnail avatar d2bd57d5a5

jadewolf2493

Nice

• Posted at:

Jen~

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

silverraven280

*plays Mahjong on her phone* Bump.

• Posted at:

silverraven280

*pokes thread with a stick*

• Posted at:

pinkpuppy1315

NUUU I FORGOT ABOUT THIS AHH IM SO LAZY NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON THANKS FOR ALL THE NICE POSTS AHH

• Posted at:

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

pinkpuppy1315

Chapter 3

The five girls walked across the seemingly abandoned version of the MB. Puppy recognized some SAMBers' houses, but they were definitely different. The colors were different, and most of the houses seemed darker than usual. Puppy looked at the other girls, Lynxears, Elfie, Cleo, and Cassy. They all seemed to have similar reactions to the walk through the strange version of the MB as she did; looking around curiously at the houses and other buildings in strange colors.

Cleo stopped for a moment, then ran to catch up with the others.

"Hey, guys!" Cleo she said suddenly, sounding a bit excited.

The others shifted their attention her, but kept walking.

"Yeah?" Cassy asked in response to Cleo's small bit of enthusiasm.

"Our powers! What if our powers still work? Then we might be able to get out of here! Or, at least get out of here quicker."Cleo suggested.

"Let me try." Cassy said, the palm of her hand facing upwards and her fingers slightly curled.

She closed her eyes, focusing. She seemed to be becoming more and more focused and frustrated. Finally, after about a minute, she opened her eyes, a disappointed and slightly nervous expression on her face.

"My powers aren't working. I tried everything! Earth, water, fire, air, nature, time, shadow, light...None of them work, and they usually always work!"

The others tried using their powers, but didn't have very successful results.

"Of course. Wherever we are must have some kind of force that prevents us from using our powers. How convenient is that?" Elfie mumbled.

Puppy sighed, trying to not be nervous. "Let's just...Keep walking, okay? We might eventually find something."

The five of them agreed on Puppy's suggestion. They kept walking down a very long road of houses. There were also lots of tunnels that went a little bit underground, leading to threads, or buildings with escalators leading up to the threads. Sometimes they were just on the surface. The threads were usually just big rooms, or sometimes they would be like a house, with multiple rooms. Sometimes they wouldn't be either of those. The creators of the threads could add whatever they wanted to the threads, leading most threads on the normal SAMB to have lots of fluffeh and cool things in them. The five kept walking for minutes and minutes that felt like hours and hours. Then, suddenly, Lynxears stopped.

"I heard something." Lynxears said quietly, but loud enough that she hadn't mumbled it.

The others stopped and looked at Lynxears.

"What did it sound like?" Puppy asked.

"Like footsteps." Lynxears answered.

Elfie turned around.

"Lynxears is right. Someone's coming." Elfie said quickly and anxiously, starring off at the horizon. 

Puppy followed Elfie's gaze and didn't see whatever- or whoever -Elfie was seeing, but she figured that Elfie was the only one who could see it because of her enhanced elf vision. The others drew their weapons.

Lynxears drew bow that had been strapped to her back and took an arrow from a quiver on her belt and put it in the bow, ready to fire.

Elfie drew a bow and arrow as well, although hers looked a bit more magical than Lynxears', in a way.

Cleo equipped a long spear that had been tied behind her back.

Cassy pulled out a sword.

Puppy shoved her hand in her hoodie pocket, searching for a weapon- or the closest thing she had to a weapon. She grabbed hold of something and pulled it out. ...It was a box of waffles from the normal SAMB. Oh well, it was better than nothing. She pulled a few waffles out of the box and put the box back in her pockets, wondering how a whole box of waffles could even fit in a hoodie pocket. But, oh well, that was the SAMB for you. A land where boxes of waffles fit in hoodie pockets. Puppy held the waffles like ninja stars. She knew from the SAMB that waffles could act like boomerangs in combat. They could act like pretty much anything, really. They were waffles.

The other girls looked at Puppy, seeming confused that she was literally using waffles as weapons, but then went back to focusing on whoever the intruder was. As they got closer and closer, Puppy could recognize the silhouette a human- likely an MBer, or whatever kind of MBers lived in this place. But she soon realized that there wasn't just one of them.

YAY I'M DONE I CAN FINALLY GO TO SLEEP NOW

• Posted at:

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

Thumbnail avatar 0e0fb2ad4d

fairycat187

Nice! :D

• Posted at:

Cherry Omoiyari

Manga and movies and music, oh my!

here i am, sitting in a tin can

far above the world

planet earth is blue

and theres nothing i can do...

My mission in life is for nobody to ever forget me.

silverraven280

Awesome! Bump.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

*applauds*

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar 0373885bc5

determinedelf48

I found this just now I gotta say your a good writer! I would have found it earlier if i didn't leave for a bit.

• Posted at:

Hi, I AM Elfie

∆ Queen of all things elvish ∆

Le Ka ◊ Li ◊ Ra ◊ Ro◊ DaPi ◊ Fe ◊ Sa ◊ Ik ◊ CiSeKw

Twin= Elf

멈추지 말고 계속 해나가기만 한다면 늦어도 상관없다

Thumbnail avatar 6a8b8405b4

sunsetcat89

tHis is so cool! My form is in mods for the sign-up thread!

((You are still taking new ppl right?))

• Posted at:

~{Java}~ (Sunset)

*Spins around in spinny chair* I'm like rotisserie idiot!

What even am I

OK LOVE YOU BYE BYE