Thumbnail avatar d2bd57d5a5

jadewolf2493

Acheron is the definition of a perfect utopia. There is no fighting, disease, violence, or poverty. Everything is perfect except for one thing. There is no such thing as free will. Back in 2016-17 a war broke out. Everything was destroyed. Then out of the destruction rose a new organization, PEACE. They now control the world and it's people. Since there is now free will, no has to worry about making bad decisions. However some people are born with free will.  Those people are caught, tortured, and broken until they cooperate. You are one of the few who practice free will. One day the government finds out and drag you away. You endure months and months of tourture. Do you have what it takes to defy law and order? To escape and and take down the capitol? Or will you shatter like glass? 

✺ Normal rules, No Mary sues, no profanity, Be nice blah blah blah

No Magic

✺ Please please please at least try to PoV at least once a day

✺ I hate Povs that are just in one sentence or two. I understand if you're in a rush, have wb, or are waiting for someone, but please don't make it a habit.

✺ PoV's need to be in first person

✺ I make all final decisions

✺ Once I post the first PoV you can PoV as soon as you're accepted.

✺ Saves last for two days unless if you have a valid excuse.

✺ Shipping, betrayal, arguing (in povs only) is encouraged

✺ Don't be mean unless you are PoVing as a mean person

✺ No killing without permission

✺ If you've read this far, finish reading the rules, then put "Shatter like glass" in your other

✺ Plz Fill out EVERYTHING in the form, unless it says optional.

✺ PoV's start once five people join and I get my forms.

✺ I may make a fanfic/story about this once this dies.

✺If you have questions just ask :)

Form

Name:  (first and last)

Appearance:

Personality:

Weapons:

Skills:

Other skills:

Weaknesses: (Include fears)

Crush:

Other:

Form

Name:  (first and last)  Zhēnnà (Jenna) Sǐwáng (means death). "Shadow Dragon" or "Silver Dragon" (her assassin names)

Appearance: Asian, Long obsidian black hair that reaches her lower back, Her eyes are a dark amethyst purple with black and silver flecks, her body type is tall (5'6), skinny, lithe,

Personality: Sarcastic, can sometimes come across as rude, dark, cynical, vengeful, anger-issues, witty, sly, manipulative, intelligent, know-it-all, cold, closed-off, slightly conceited, serious. She has a lighter "nice' side that she covers up with all her pain, hate, and loss.

Weapons: Her daggers are really long, thing, and made of silver, and have ornate handles. Her sword is made of obsidian with a silver handle. (if you want a picture, it looks like Kirito's sword from SAO), she also uses a gun. 

Skills: Expert liar, she can usually get whatever she want with words, she is a trained X assassin, so she can use lots of different weapons. She prefers daggers and swords though she is proficient with a bow and a gun, she has only missed her target once, she is okay with computers, and is fast sprinter. 

Weaknesses: (5+ Include fears) She lies alot, extremely untrusting, her mouth gets her into trouble alot, her past, she angers easily, when she's mad she makes rash desions, she's not very good at working in teams. She is terrified of failure, death, humiliation, 

Crush: OPEN for now. 

Backstory: Her parents didn't want her with the who one child policy thing, and dumped her. She was found by some random undercover world-wide organization to be a spy/assassin. She worked there with her partner Tristan.

Other: POV Color

Form

Name:  (first and last) Tristan Ignis

Appearance: Pale skin, long dark blood red hair, his eyes are sapphire blue, he has a dark handsome face. He is tall, and thin, with a little muscle on his arm. 

Personality: Typical Herondale boy, egotistcal, Conceited, rash, seductive, mysterious, vain, desirable, sarcastic, sassy. He loves to paly tricks on people. 

Weapons: His rapier looks like Anthony Lockwood's. He has a gun. 

Skills: Manipulative(specifically ladies), Lying, computer hacking, he's also an assassin. He uses a rapier, and a gun. he almost never misses his shots, running distance

Weaknesses: (5+ Include fears) He too was an orphan, but his father beat him alot- so he has a burning hatred for him, he is reckless in fights, his pride, he also doesn't work well in groups, his sasrcastix/conceited attitude gets him in trouble alot. He is scared of hights, dying, his father. 

Crush: OPEN for now.

Other: POV color

Please let this through!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jen~

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

jadewolf2493

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. In other put if you give me permission to use your character in the story i'm making after this dies. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

Other: Yes

• Posted at:

Hippie/Hippeh

Good Vibes

Flower Child

#Pray

#AllPeopleArePeople

#BellBottomsSquad

#LiveLoveLaugh

#KindnessOnlyMatters

#BeautyIsEveryWhere

#WereAllSad

Form
Name: Mayflower Songs
Appearance: Purple eyes, red headed, freckles, blue framed glasses
Personality: Clumsy, stubborn, shy, dreamer
Weapons: Doesn't want to hurt anyone (Blow darts)
Skills: Photographic memory
Other skills: Being a dreamer
Weaknesses: Fear of not being needed, heights, being alone forever
Crush: Open
Other: Has baby brother named Will

• Posted at:

Hippie/Hippeh

Good Vibes

Flower Child

#Pray

#AllPeopleArePeople

#BellBottomsSquad

#LiveLoveLaugh

#KindnessOnlyMatters

#BeautyIsEveryWhere

#WereAllSad

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Name: Slyvia Goner (Goo-nor) 

Appreance: A gray dress, silver necklace around her tan skin, long smooth black hair, dark brown eyes, barefoot,small, skinny, (4`6) a couple of freckles on her face

Personality: Doesn't trust very many people anymore, quiet, shy, smart, serious, harsh, lets her pain show, sneaky

Weapons: A long silver bow, has imprints of deer running in a feild, arrows with tips made of arrowheads she makes

Skills: Sneaks in the dark the best, attacks her captors when they torture her, is the best with her bow, has very good aiming when using her bow, sometimes uses a gun, but mainly a bow

Weakness:Lies, hard to talk to now, lashes out when mad, has no happiness or cheefulness in her voice now, doesn't like people, only her "allies" in battle, fears include, being alone, doctors, hospitals, denetists, getting caught again

Backstory: Was the "kid that wasn't meant to be". She wasn't suppose to be born, and even a girl. She was the under dog, she choose her own name, was living in the streets when the war ended and was caught

Other: None

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Oh, I forgot crush.

Crush: None. I don't need anyone to protect me

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

jadewolf2493

You are both missing someting in "Other". Apart from that, you are both accepted. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

Thumbnail avatar a758e84bb2

athenaemerald194

Name: Mikoto "Mio" Hatake
Appearance: Extremely dark blue hair with a metallic glint in the light, in a style like Asuna's from SAO; pale skin; light silver eyes with dark blue "cracks" spreading from the center. Average height and slim. Always looks down.

Personality: Melancholy, shy, insecure, asocial, easily manipulated, emotional, has a soft spot for young children, for some reason likes being in bone-chilling cold

Weapons: A long, sturdy oak staff, and knows how to use most common weapons(daggers, spears, swords, bows, guns, etc.)
Skills: Performing arts, things requiring fine detail, has a really good memory, and has a magic touch for getting machines to work.
Other skills: What?
Weaknesses: Fire, is easily manipulated and deceived, falls in love easily, easily broken both physically and mentally, values her life but not above others', is not afraid of dying and is even willing.
Crush: (I was thinking Tristan, and then he can be the playboy that he is and basically break her. ^_^)
Other: Shatter like glass. She'll break in the end ^_^

• Posted at:

just letting you know i'm still alive

title your next post sticky mochi if you see this

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Name: Cynda Trent

Appearance: Cynda has short, spiky auburn hair with a single cowlick shaped like a flame, dark amber eyes, and rather dark skin. She's muscular, but her clothes hide that, and she stands at about 5'9. Rather slender, and her body is covered with scars, with the most prominent ones being a large scar running across the bridge of her nose, and a slightly smaller one across her collarbone. She wears a dark green tunic, leather jacket, jeans, and a pair of combat boots. The only jewelry she wears is a silver ring decorated with a ruby.

Personality: Cynda is aggresive, short tempered, and brutal. She's willing to use force to get what she wants, and is very sassy when she doesn't like someone. Anyone who angers her is liable to being attacked. She's strongwilled, and would rather die than relinquish her beliefs, and no amount of pain or suffering can change that. She does not trust others easily, due to her early life, and all in all seems like a bloodthirsty jerk. However, she refuses to harm the weak or helpless, and openly decries those who do. She believes that those who attack the weak are dirty cowards who are too scared to lose a fight. Cynda herself has no fear of death, and is never a sore loser. Deep down, though, she's a broken person with no hope in the world, who fell into total despair long ago. Don't point that out to her. You'll likely get tables thrown at you if you do.

Weapons: A pair of daggers, and she can wield just about any bladed weapon.

Skills: Incredibly skilled fighter, great deal of physical strength, has a lot of stamina, a high pain tolerance, skilled thief, good with bladed weapons.

Weaknesses: Has difficulty trusting people, very easily angered, does not think things through. Scared of heights, absolutely terrified of seagulls, and dislikes liars.

Backstory: Abandoned by her parents before the war. When the war broke out, she was living on the streets, engaging in pickpocketing to survive, and fighting off anyone who tried to cross her. After the war, she was eventually found out and caught.

Crush: None.

Other: Shatter like glass. Permission to kill her, but if she is killed, could you have her die in a fight of some sort? It's okay if she dies in something other than a fight, I'd just like it to be a fight if she does die.

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Oh, how I've missed you, my friend...

Time has changed us both.

But deep down, our hearts remain the same.

So, no matter where life takes us, remember...

jadewolf2493

Both accepted. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

jadewolf2493

Oh shoot. The "other skills" section is not supposed to exist... you can just ignore it. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

Name: Rose Jackson (almost no one knows her real name so she goes by White Wolf)

Appearance: she has light/tannish skin with a dash of freckles on her nose, she has gold hair that falls right below collar bone length (usually in a pony tail or braid), she has a small nose, her right eye is green-blue and left eye is gray-blue, she is skinny, but strong, she is just above average height, she has long black eyelashes, she usually wears jeans or black capris, black converse or black boots, a gray or white top, wears a black cloak so she is hard to spot always wears a silver wolf necklace

Personality: very, very intelligent, brave, sly, sneaky, kind (once you get to know her, strong, sort of broken, stubborn, quick-witted, trustworthy (once you get to know her), has a hard time trusting people, has a really soft spot for animals

Weapons: a silver dagger and a bow and arrows

Skills: Light on her feet, very fast, agile, quiet, average at lying, is great with animals, great at swimming, almost never misses a shot when she uses her bow and dagger

Weakness: has a hard time trusting people because she was abandoned at a very young age, is afraid of spiders, tight spaces (is claustrophobic), doesn't like fighting, but will if she has to, would do anything to help an animal

Crush: none, yet (eventually likes Sam)

Other: Has been living on her own since she can remember. Is sort of a Robin Hood to animals, shatter like glass

Name: Sam Brown

Appearance: has light skin, hazelnut brown hair that is pushed to one side, tall, skinny, green eyes, usually wears jeans, black converse, a green top

Personality: funny, kind, helpful, honest, brave, trustworthy, has a soft spot for animals

Weapons: an iron dagger (hates using it)

Skills: fast, is great with animals, good at swimming

Weakness: scared of heights, drowning, people he cares about getting hurt, being captured, lightning

Crush: Rose

Other: Is the only one who knows that Rose is the  White Wolf and wants to help her, shatter like glass 

• Posted at:

|Rose|

Gryffindor

Daughter of Poseidon

Capricorn

Animal lover

INFJ

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. -Albert Einstein

Name: Kilian Naharis

Appearance: Kilian is taller for his age, with a distinctive face; sculptured eyebrows, black 'viper' eyes and prominent cheekbones. His mixture of lustrous black hair and pale silver gives him an unnatural appearance. Known for his boyish smirks and low-baritone laughs.

Personality: He is a person of action: brave, impulsive, and straightforward. Capable of cruelty towards his enemies, but also has great sympathy for fellow outcasts and mistreated. Kilian had a gentle heart, forged by taking care of his younger sibling. However, after the death of an important figure in his life, he became motivated by vengeance; and later, a drive to survive. Jaded, crushed and vindictive, Kilian became a ruthless and cynical person. He feels burdened by his past, with a deepened regret and hatred of his actions, and struggles desperately to cling onto his humanity.

Weapons: Silver revolver, and a snake-leather whip

Skills: Horse-riding (bareback), aim with guns, fighting/running with closed eyes, can travel days on end

Weaknesses: Losing his self-control, killing the people he knows, being manipulated, the ocean, failing his goal, intimate situations requiring him to open up

Crush: Open

Other: Shatter like glass. Have my permission to kill him off in future POVs, although I'll probably do it myself. Yea, you may use him in your story.

• Posted at:

- Firegale -

'Fire and Ice. You'll fear the cold and ᑕᖇᗩⅤᕮ the burn.'

'Winter has arrived.'

wolfmagic494

Oh, you can use my characters

• Posted at:

|Rose|

Gryffindor

Daughter of Poseidon

Capricorn

Animal lover

INFJ

jadewolf2493

You guys are all accepted. PoV will most likely start tomorrow, because I have family stuff today. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

Thumbnail avatar 7a638643d7

ivorycat80

Name:  

Kellin Quinn (yes i know thats the name of a celebrity)

Can it be unspecified? If not, then male.

Appearance: 

Messy brownish blond hair cut into a style like 2009 Dan Howell (search it up), always worn under a black beanie. Eyes are dark blue, like navy. He has a slightly slouched posture. Clothing style is "black. And expensive." (- Matty Healy.) Nah, he normally just wears black sweatshirts, white tee shirts, and black joggers or skinny jeans. He's not that tall, 5'4 (thats how tall i am lol.) 

Personality: 

Low self-esteem, doesn't like eye contact, or people in general. If you really get close to him, you might see him give off a genuine grin, because he doesn't show emotion much. He's pretty chill though about everything, and doesn't panic much. (Key word: much.)

Weapons: 

Katana (worn across his back)

Skills: 

Can make anyone pity him, honestly. It's how he gets everything, and gets out of everything. He doesn't like to make people pity him though, because he views it as selfish.

Other skills: 

Bottle-flipping.

Weaknesses: 

Fear of death and going insane.

Crush: 

cough the actual kellin quinn cough

No, its open for now.

Other:

Permission to include in your story, and Shatter like glass.

• Posted at:

i really like kim haon

ethan

they/them

Other: Shatter like glass

• Posted at:

Hippie/Hippeh

Good Vibes

Flower Child

#Pray

#AllPeopleArePeople

#BellBottomsSquad

#LiveLoveLaugh

#KindnessOnlyMatters

#BeautyIsEveryWhere

#WereAllSad

Thumbnail avatar 7a638643d7

ivorycat80

also permission to kill kellin lol

(mods please let this through its for an rp thanks)

• Posted at:

i really like kim haon

ethan

they/them

jadewolf2493

Accepted.  

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

Thumbnail avatar 24a31254dc

wolfbird1019

Name:  (first and last) Karina (pronounced CAR-EE-NA) Grace Sparrows (Friends call her Kari, pronounced CAR-EE)

Appearance: Medium long straight wild black hair, dark icy blue eyes with a few small silver flecks, fair skin

Personality: feirce, strong, independent, hostile, loyal, protective, determined

Weapons: a few daggers strapped to her waist, a sword, a bow

Skills: a good fighter and hunter

Other skills: she is great at painting and drawing, but hides that fact

Weaknesses: (Include fears) losing friends, failing

Crush: Open

Backstory: She was dumped on the street by her parents, and soon trained herself to become a fierce fighter in the shadows. She taught herself that it was every one for themselves.

Other: Shatter Like glass

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

It's spooky season!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar bc6593dcf1

chessdragon255

Name: Ress (no last name)

Appearance: Unknown. Looks like a ninja.

Personality: Brave, hopeful, prickly. Very little is known about her. More will be revealed in Pov.

Weapon: An extremely long and sharp blue sword. 

Skills: Can fit through tight spaces and do all that "ninja" stuff.

Weaknesses: Deathly afraid of fire and spiders.

Crush: None. 

Other: Please include in story, shatter like glass. PLZ DONT KILL ME!!! 

Sorry if this is vague. Ress is VERY MYSTERIOUS

Jo

• Posted at:

Returning to the SAMB after a two-year-long hiatus. I hope to start anew here after a long hiatus, and say hi to old and new friends. 

Lesbian // 14 years of age // Demigirl // Loves D&D // Lucid Dreamer 

athenaemerald194

Ahh, I forgot. . . Permission to use and kill ^_^

• Posted at:

jadewolf2493

All accepted. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

Thumbnail avatar 2c96756161

robineyes9

Jenna sounds like The Cavalry...she better go all Melinda May on their butts.

Bookmarking for later...I might join but I'm curious as to how this will begin.

• Posted at:

Sea*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'**'・*:.。..。.:*・゜゚・* 

Permission to use (dies by saving someone)

• Posted at:

Hippie/Hippeh

Good Vibes

Flower Child

#Pray

#AllPeopleArePeople

#BellBottomsSquad

#LiveLoveLaugh

#KindnessOnlyMatters

#BeautyIsEveryWhere

#WereAllSad

jadewolf2493

Okay. Not entirely sure what you mean. But alright. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

jadewolf2493

Bump

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

Thumbnail avatar e961bf81d0

flashphoenix9

HELLO THIS IS A VERY COOL RP OF YOURS!!!

• Posted at:

FLASH

QUEER PRIDE :D

PINOY PRIDE

i am queer and half asian and i love hedgehogs and tacos weee

STOP HOMOPHOBIA IN RPs

HATELOVE

Thumbnail avatar 2c96756161

robineyes9

Oh sorry, its an Agents of Shield Refrence.

• Posted at:

Sea*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'**'・*:.。..。.:*・゜゚・* 

jadewolf2493

@Flash, thanks. I worked very hard on it. 

@Sea, oh. I considered watching that that but I never did. I am a big fan of the avengers though. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

Name:  Nita (means bear) Fianna (means warrior huntress. So her name literally means Bear huntress.)

Appearance:Brown, wavy hair that reachs her shoulders, blue eyes, (slightly) tanned, she is 5'2. (do we have to list clothes)

Personality:

Weapons:

Skills:

Other skills:

Weaknesses: (Include fears) She is TERRIFIED 

Crush:

Other:

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

(it somehow went through without me finishing hnnnngh)

Name:  Nita (means bear) Fianna (means warrior huntress. So her name literally means Bear huntress.)

Appearance:Brown, wavy hair that reachs her shoulders, blue eyes, (slightly) tanned, she is 5'2. (do we have to list clothes)

Personality: she is insecure about her fears, so she tends to try and cover up her fears by being a bit angsty. she can also be impatient and selfish, rarely about the selfish part.. SHE IS VERY IMPATIENT. She can be pessimistic at times, as well. but she can be positive when positivity is needed. 

Weapons: Knives. She loves knives. her main set of knives are two knives with blue handles with a cat carved in it with a silver blade. She calls them "Kittys Claws."

Skills: whatever-woman-ship-you-need-for-knives, climbing (usually trees), jumping, lying (shes honest when she needs to be tho).

Other skills: idk.

Weaknesses: (Include fears) She is TERRIFIED of being forgotten, the dark, and isn't very good as running, drowning (nearly drowned when she was six), cant see very well in the dark. 

Crush: NOBODY TAIK DAT 

Other: Flying tomatoes shatter like glass.

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

jadewolf2493

You're accepted. First PoV on it's way. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

jadewolf2493

By the way, the people who have free will are called Aliums. 

Plot secret reveal:

White Ink: I was planning on having Tristan not being a real a real Alium. 

Zhēnnà Sǐwáng

I ducked under the bridge. Not now! I had to keep surviving. I gasped as bullet flew by my face. I let a small scream as another one grazed my shoulder.  My hand flew the the wound, blood was already leaking out. I cursed, where was Tristan. 

"Don't move. You are surrounded. Surrender yourself and your weapons," called a women. 

"Never!" I shouted angrily. 

"We have your friend. Surrender or watch him die." I froze. Tristan. That idiot... I cursed and sheathed my sword. I slowly walked out. I shifted the one of the daggers hidden in my jacket. I stared at the situation. Tristan was on the ground barely concious. Blood dripped from a wound on his side. Two more armed people held guns the his head. If a made a move, they wouldn't hesitate to kill him. I knew I wasn't supposed to get attached, but I had. I cursed in my head, he was a liability. And yet, I still cared. I couldn't run. I sighed. It was too late to do anything by the time I realized what was happening next. The man next to me ran the butt of his gun hard on my head. Darkness quickly overtook my vision and I fell to the ground unconcious. 

>><><<

I blinked slightly, adjusting to the dark room. I looked around, this was a torture room. There was a dark shape sitting in the corner. I was strapped to a chair. A man was sitting across from me. 

"Who are you?"

"The Silver Dragon," I spat. I glared at him. 

"Your real name," he said rolling his eyes. I said nothing at continued to glare at him. I know very well that usual type of torture won't work. That's why I brought someone special," he said smiling evily. I got up and turned a light. Tristan's small form was slumped in the corner. He picked a long whip up off a table. It wasn't a regular whip either, I could see small razor sharp pieces of metal glinting in the tail of the whip. The man sharply kicked Tristan awake.My hand curled in a fist. The man brought the whip down hard. I don't know what was worse, the metallic sound of the whip or Tristan's scream. One. Two. Three strikes. Blood leaked down his back. His face was twisted and contorted in pain. 

"Stop!" I screamed. The man out down the whip. He smiled at me. 

"Just as I thought. You won't talk for you're own pain. But you talk if it's his. So tell me your names," he said. 

"Zhēnnà Sǐwáng and Tristan Ignis," I said darkly. I hated myself for what I had done. I'd betrayed myself and him. Still, I couldn't just let nothing happen. Tears started to form at the corners of my eyes. I cursed, I was weak. Part of me wanted to hate Tristan for making me weak, but... I just can't. 

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

Thumbnail avatar 998df98b78

fairyathena472

Name: Lillianna Greenshot
Appearance: Red hair, green eyes, tannned. Wears a green tee and jeans
Personality: In POV
Weapons: Anything, but prefers a AK-47, M9, or broadsword
Skills: Fast, athletic, sweet-talking, and can easily switch with Alexis.
Weaknesses: Love, and her fears are nothing, others sacrificing themselves for her, spiders, and death.
Crush: Open!!!
Other:U have permission to use, but don't kill. Shatter like glass. Twin to Alexis

Name: Alexis Greenshot
Appearance: Same as Lillianna
Personality: In POV
Weapons: Kives, guns, but mostly sickles or sycthes.
Skills: Strong, fast, smart, and can easily switch with Lillianna
Weaknesses: Same as Lillianna
Crush: Open!
Other:U have permission to use, but don't kill. Shatter like glass. Twin to Lillianna

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Queen of 0w0

Author in training

Collecter of sparkly things

Wannabe artist

DnD geek

Bookworm!

Hot mess of a child

She/her

Bicurious!

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

jadewolf2493

I need you to at least say a few things about their personality. Apart from that, your good

• Posted at:

Jen~

Did you mean Failure?

| Kilian Naharis:-

My body was as rigid as stone, standing there as I propped against the alley wall. My gaze never left the body that laid on the ground. If it weren’t for the faint rise and fall of the little boy’s chest, I would’ve took him for dead. My jaw clenched, and I instinctively cocked the gun in my hand; it was shaking viciously, but I never doubted it to miss its target.

“Secure that back alleyway over there. We’ll take the left flank,” commanded a female soldier’s voice. “They could be anywhere—shoot if necessary, don’t kill. Do not aim for vital body parts. Alright, split.”

Inhaling deep breaths, I risked a glance behind the wall, seeing a squad of soldiers approaching. Three in total. Two on foot. One on horseback. My eyes scanned their weapons and armours—handguns, bulletproof vests, no helmet, a dagger strapped to belt. Three quick shots and I should be able to make a run for it, carrying Ky.

But then what? Where would we escape to?

Turning around, I saw blood was leaking through the wound in Kyle’s thigh, soaked through the temporary cloth-bandage, crimson and thick. His breath was shallow and ragged; my heart clenched as I wasn’t able to do anything to relieve his pain. The brown-haired lad appeared so fragile and destitute as he lay there, hands clenched, cold sweat trickling down his porcelain white skin.

What use are you if you can’t even protect your own brother? I thought sourly, steadying my gun hand. Don’t waste any more time.

Drawing one last breath, I burst from the alleyway. I took no time to hesitate. Three gunshots rang lurid and clear through the desolate place. The first two hit their mark: the two soldiers flanking their leader fell without a cry: dead.

The third bullet ricocheted off the horseman’s bulletproof vest. He raised the gun, aimed, and fired. BANG. In the spur of the moment, I lunged behind the cover of two wooden crates stacked against the opposite wall, blood rushing to my ears.

The bullet, luckily, missed.

I whirled around, fired a shot—this time, aimed between the horseman’s eyes. The thump on the ground two seconds after determined that I had landed my shot perfectly. I stood up. Now, time to get Kyle on that horse and ride the heck out of here. There’d still be enough time before the remaining soldiers returned.

Turning, I began to walk when the all-too-familiar sound of a gun being cocked rang through my ears. Right at my head.

“Freeze. Turn around. Drop your weapon and you will be spared.” It was a woman’s voice.

I turned, found myself eye to eye with a gun. The end of the gun where I wasn’t supposed to be. The gun’s appearance rattled me much less than I’d initially expected. I stood nose-to-nose with the malicious metal. My lips did not twitch. My eyes did not blink.

The woman holding the gun sneered. “Well, if it isn’t Kilian Naharis.” I forced myself to remain calm. She’s obviously heard about me, tilting her head, examining me like I was a something out of a petri dish. “We’ve almost had you, Kilian, two years ago… We’ve almost broke you—if only that girl hadn’t meddled with our system.”

I ignored her. “My brother,” I said. After two days without water, my voice was raspy and low, but I had to keep going. “He’s alive. I will surrender myself to you on two conditions: one, my brother must be patched up and given treatment for his wounds. Two, you will let him go immediately after he’s been treated. If not, I will kill you. Do you understand?”

But the woman wasn’t listening. She merely continued, amused. The gun in her hand didn’t waver. “Witnesses claim they saw you put a bullet through her. You’re really as heartless as they say? Murdering that girl—what was her name again? Janette? Jaryn? Jaina, yes Jaina—after she saved your worthless life?”

This time, I flinched. Raw anger, deep and cold, boiled within me. It was an anger I’ve learnt to conceal for over two years, fighting it back, not allowing it to consume me. I swallowed. “I am. She was nothing but a betrayer.” Words. Practiced. Over and over again. Trying to convince myself that—she was nothing but a betrayer. Betrayer… betrayer. Lover. Betrayer.

“Well then, I guess heartless people deserve this.”

In sudden realization, my hand flashed up, my finger rose to the trigger. There was a BANG. But it wasn’t from mine.

I didn’t feel a thing. Her bullet had missed. I was still standing.

But then I heard my own name being called. “Kil! Kilian! Kilian!” and Ky was staring at me from the alleyway entrance, held captive by two soldiers, horror moulding through his young blue eyes. Both of these things caused me to look down at my shoulder.

A neat little hole had appeared in my undershirt. It was red all around.

What?

The feeling came a few seconds later. My nerve endings caught up to my shock: a rush of blaring pain. Like burning, fire. The world bowed up to me. I fell with my knees to the floor, my revolver clattering from my fingers. The woman’s smile beamed down at me.

• Posted at:

- Firegale -

'Winter has arrived.'

Yea, I'm probably gonna be absent for two days due to my cranky manager. -.-

^ Explains the long POV. Sorry about the randomly black and different fonted word. I didn't do it purposely, as they just appear randomly thnxs to this system of autocorrect. BBS.

• Posted at:

- Firegale -

'Winter has arrived.'

wolfmagic494

Noooooooo!!!!!! It didn't post again! D:

• Posted at:

|Rose|

Gryffindor

Daughter of Poseidon

Capricorn

Animal lover

INFJ

athenaemerald194

Ooh, that sounds cool! And then chaos and betrayal and Mio's death shall ensue ^_^

By the way, if the world is perfect and everyone is mind controlled, how does Jenna(Zhanna, whatever) earn money as an assassin?

Mio:

I shuffled around, trying to look like any other civilian on their way to work, or home, or maybe to the airport. Of course, in actuality, I was a young Alium, wearing a hood to cover my conspicuous blue hair and sunglasses to hide my eyes, even though it was dusk and I didn't need them, for practical use anyway. Was I trying too hard? Probably.

"You in the hood. Identify yourself." Uh oh. Was I caught?

I turned around nervously, saying, "Um, my name is. . . um. . . Violet. Yes. Violet Johnson." Violet had actually been an old "acquaintance" of mine. Before.

"It's dark, why are you wearing sunglasses?"

"I. . . I'm blind. . ."

The officer's voice took on a slight pitying tone. "Ah, I see. Well, Violet, I suppose even in this day and age accidents do happen. Be safe on your way home."

I nodded eagerly, hoping to finish the conversation and be off. "Yes. . . Thank you, Officer. Um, I'll be going, now." I turned to flee. 

Everything after that seemed to happen in slow motion.

A car flew by on the road.

My hood fell back, and my hair shimmered in the streetlights.

The officer's eyes widened to the size of saucers. She pulled out her gun and aimed.

I started running.

Bang.

The bullet grazed my left hip, burying itself in my wrist. At first, I didn't feel anything, but then I looked down and screamed at the blood dripping from my pale wrist. I clutched my forearm, collapsing on the ground, as the pain finally registered. My shooter walked over to me and smiled. "Caught you. . . Mikoto Hatake." Then, she knocked me unconscious with the butt of her gun.

---

I felt a slap on my cheek. "Wake up," a voice grunted. When I didn't open my eyes, he slapped me again, harder. "Wake up!" I lifted my head almost lazily, as if I were in a fluffy bed, waking up to the sound of my mother yelling from downstairs and the smell of food. My wrist was still faintly throbbing, but someone had dug out the bullet and bandaged it. When he spoke next, I could hear the cold smile in his voice. "Let's see those eyes, hmm? They say you have beautiful, large, silver eyes, like dinner plates." When I didn't respond, he slapped me. Again. My face was probably red. But, I gave no response. When he saw this, he sighed and I could picture him shaking his head. "What a shame. Perhaps this will persuade you. . . I was really hoping to be gentle with you, but. . ." I sat there, shaking a little, afraid of what he might do to me. It was absolute silence until-

crack.

My eyes flew open and I choked back a scream. I could see now, in the dim light. The whip had nine tails, each adorned with cruelly beautiful shards of multicolored glass. "There, that's better." The voice had come from the man, standing over me and grinning. "How pretty you are. I wish I could play with you, but no, PEACE has questions and you will answer them."

Crack.

Scream.

"Why do you Aliums have free will?"

Crack.

Scream.

"Where are the other Aliums?"

Crack.

Scream.

"Answer!"

He kept whipping me until I could hardly breathe from pain, and the whip stained with my blood.

"I- I don't-" I tried, then quailed under his furious gaze. He suddenly dropped the whip and crouched down to where I was lying on the floor. His voice took on a sickly sweet tone, and he forced my chin up close until our foreheads touched. 

"Now, sweetie, if you are a good girl, Daddy will reward you~"

I gasped and coughed. What was with him and his sudden mood swings?

He took that as a yes. "Now, tell me where your friends are. You know, the other Aliums."

I shook my head. "I. . . I don't know-"

The man stood up abruptly, letting my face fall on the dirty floor. "Useless."

For the second time that day, I passed out.

Yes, I'm weird. Deal with it.

Wow, that's the longest POV I've ever done O_O

• Posted at:

1 , , 3