Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Earth is a very special place. It is watched over by a set of spirits, who each love Earth very, very much. Millennium ago, however, five spirits had grown tired of watching over the creatures of Earth. After all, no one knew they existed. The spirits weren't given what these five considered the "proper respect". The main race of Earth, humans, were ungrateful for the hard work of the spirits. The five spirits who believed Earth had gone to waste joined together.
And they rebelled.
The other spirits crushed their revolution, but it wasn't easy. It took several centuries, during which the unprotected Earth faced many hard times. Eventually, however, the rebel spirits were defeated, at the cost of their existence.
Despite everything, the remaining spirits mourned the loss of their comrades. But life goes on.
The rebel spirits have been gone for so long, they've almost been forgotten. Until now.
Five human children on Earth are... peculiar. At first, the spirits dismissed the similarities to their fallen brethren as coincidence. But as time goes on, it's clear this isn't just chance.
The rebel spirits have been reincarnated into human bodies.

You are one of these five children. You and four others, about the same age as you, found yourself in an orphanage after a freak accident occurred and your parents were killed. You never knew you were anything special. If anything, you were the opposite. But when strange characters start making appearances in your life, who will you trust? What will you do when promises are broken? How far will you go for the truth? Do you really want to know the truth?

Spots (all are girls because I doubt any boys will join but I guess you can never be sure)
Rebel Spirits
Calliope - Spirit of Music
Fantasia - Spirit of Imagination
Sanvi - Spirit of Knowledge
Ayita - Spirit of Dance - Taken by Eve
Shihobu - Spirit of Perseverance
Non-Rebel Spirits
Mastak - Spirit of Art
Yanamari - Spirit of Emotion
Aesara - Spirit of Humanity
Concorde - Spirit of Harmony
Merilyn - Spirit of Nature
Avivah - Spirit of Youth
Amorette - Spirit of Love
Tokemi - Spirit of Time
Brayleigh - Spirit of Hope
Melisande - Spirit of Animals

Rules
Don't fight outside of POVs
I want drama in POVs! Yes!
One character per person, though this rule is subject to change
Put "I Want the Truth" in other if you have read this far (and keep going!)
If you have questions, just ask!
Don't completely control other people's characters. Like, minor things like conversations, go ahead, but not major things

Forms
Rebel Spirits
Human Name (first and last):
Human Appearance:
Real Appearance:
Personality:
Main Reason You Rebelled:
Other:
Non-Rebel Spirits
Name:
Human Appearance (you'll be going down to the human world)
Real Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

POVs will start once all five rebel spots are taken! The other spirits don't have to be taken, but I'd prefer if they were. My form will come soon!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

eve

Thumbnail avatar dcbc41a63f

iceangel456

save the spirit of knowledge please?

• Posted at:

~Rose, Elle, or Ice~

•Daughter of Athena

Greencloak

•Ravenclaw

•Hunter of Artemis

Thumbnail avatar 4bca00edaa

dragonarrow972

Save spirit of Imagination!

• Posted at:

Dragon 

"I don't feel cool, I feel, crispy." James Lake Jr. Trollhunters, Episode 10, Season 1. 

A Trollhunter

A Dragonkin 

A Ranger

A Warrior cat

A Wolflord

A Unwanted 

A Skywing 

Thumbnail avatar a758e84bb2

athenaemerald194

Save Calliope!

• Posted at:

just letting you know i'm still alive

title your next post sticky mochi if you see this

Thumbnail avatar 94033a9fdf

cleverfairy102

Please save Perseverance

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

and that I'm proud of you?

I'm doing quite well, thank you, my friend.

cleverfairy102

Human Name (first and last): Ellie Lincoln
Human Appearance: Soft, thick, wavy blond hair to her shoulders; icy blue eyes with a darker blue ring, with long dark lashes; tanned skin; petite, toned/atheltic build
Real Appearance: Silky blue-black hair to her waist, violet eyes, pale, tall, muscular
Personality: Strong, stubborn, rebellious, independent, unwilling to ever give up, a leader
Main Reason You Rebelled: She didn't feel wanted, or needed. She decided that she could either rebel, or continue to live in this miserable unfairness. She chose rebellion.
Other: I Want The Truth!

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

This might post twice, but save Spirit of Time!

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Oh, how I've missed you, my friend...

Time has changed us both.

But deep down, our hearts remain the same.

So, no matter where life takes us, remember...

amberpegasus203

Save Tokemi!

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

amberpegasus203

Name: Tokemi
Human Appearance: Waist length, wavy black hair kept in a pair of braids, with several loose strands sticking out, and a single large strand hanging in her face, large, soft-looking indigo eyes, pale skin, rather slender. Not that tall. Wears an inky, dark indigo kimono with silvery gray clouds, purple birds, and tied at the waist with a silver obi, white tabi socks, and traditional Japanese sandals. Usually has a serene, yet sad smile.
Real Appearance: Flowing, waist length indigo hair with fuchsia flowers in it, white pinprick eyes, and dark skin. A pair of wings made of silvery energy fan out from her shoulders.
Personality: Normally serene, calm, collected, and never fazed by anything, to the point of it being almost dissonant serenity. Very intelligent and has keen inituition, and is very good at telling what others are thinking. She's rather sad, and often looks off in the distance with blank eyes, as if waiting for something. All in all, she's rather mysterious.
Other: I Want the Truth

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Thumbnail avatar a758e84bb2

athenaemerald194

Human Name (first and last): Serenity Elisethe
Human Appearance: Warm brownish-reddish-goldish hair in a long ponytail over her left shoulder, brown eyes, Asian tone. Average height and a little bit pale, though not much. 
Real Appearance: Dark raspberry-red, kind of borderline on dark brownish maroon hair with dark gold undertones in a crown braid, the braid resting on her left shoulder. Skin is pale, and her eyes are a pale turquoise blue. In this form, she is a little taller than what age she looks like she should be.
Personality: Calliope is usually kind, fair, and soft-spoken. She is very expressive and emotional, and as the spirit of music expresses herself through music. She is creative and dreamy, often spacing out. Despite this, she is good at math and science, and other technical subjects requiring precise figures. Calliope is unpredictable in terms of her moods. Though she is usually her quiet, kind, patient self, she sometimes has her days, when she just is in a bad mood. On those days, she is furious at everything, volatile, and extremely sarcastic.
Main Reason You Rebelled: She just kind of snapped. Though she tried to put up with it, she noticed the spirits who weren't wanted, and eventually felt that way as well.
Other: I want the truth!

• Posted at:

just letting you know i'm still alive

title your next post sticky mochi if you see this

cleverfairy102

Also, Shibhuto has elven ears and her eyes are more brilliant purple than violet.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

Thumbnail avatar dcbc41a63f

iceangel456

Never mind, no need to save the knowledge spot I decided to go ahead and make the form now!

Human Name (first and last): Elle Silvers
Human Appearance: Chest length dark brown hair, gray eyes with a knowing look, a little shorter than average.
Real Appearance: i'm not sure what to put? Since we're spirits?
Personality: a little bit shy, but understands a lot. She is also slightly ambitious and cunning.
Main Reason You Rebelled: She wanted the humans to know everything they had done, and felt ignored and unimportant 
Other: I want the truth! 

• Posted at:

~Rose, Elle, or Ice~

•Daughter of Athena

Greencloak

•Ravenclaw

•Hunter of Artemis

Thumbnail avatar fd21a98f56

lionpaw254

Human Name: Kai Sacha
Human Appearance: Large, icy blue eyes. Short, jet black hair(Short in the back, longer in the front) Pale face and freckles. Short and a calm expression.
Real Appearance: A bit taller, tan with long, wavy blonde hair. Dark blue eyes and small lips and nose. 
Personality: Quiet, not as loving as you expect. Draining, unsupportive. Smart and friendly in an odd way.
Main Reason You Rebelled: The humans took the power of love for greanted, therefore she took away their ability to love. Giving them the false feeling of Passion.
Other: I Want The Truth.

• Posted at:

Lionpaw254

Queen of awkward situations.

*Flicks hand and makes boy fall in front of his female friend*

Girl: Awkward...

Boy: *Blushes*

Me: Walks out of kitchen with elegant outfit and cookie jar* Awkwardness... I make it happen.

WAIT, MCOOKIES!! ~Lizzie

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Name:Brayleigh
Human Appearance:long red hair that goes down to the shoulders,blue eyes,tooth gap,light pink t-shirt,light blue jeans,white sneakers,white socks,pale skin,short(she's the size of a six year old)
Real Appearance:long red hair that goes to her shoulders and floats,glowing white eyes,long,white Roman dress,barefoot,pale skin,still the size of a six year old,but floats very high up in the air to cover for that,translucent and transparent,has a glowing,white aura around her

Personality:naive,gullible,childish,(surprisingly) very intelligent and sometimes uses big words,overthinks stuff at times,often gets lost in thought,day dreams,hates being called 'short' or 'small'(often corrects the person who called her that by saying that she's 'physically challenged'),sweet,creative,often makes plans for the future and forgets to make plans for the present(Do you understand this? I could make an example of this if you don't!),often draws a lot,hopeful,faithful,optimistic,believes in second chances,very compassionate(She and Wander would get along well.),patient,very trusting of others,tries to look for the best in everyone,very idealistic,peacemaker,just wants everyone to get along

Other:Her drawings have the same quality as a five year old's. Can turn invisible.

Could Sanvi and Brayleigh be best friends in the past,and could we have Brayleigh act as an invisible guardian angel type to the reincarnations of the rebel spirits?

Like,she saw something in them that reminded her of her deceased friends and wanted to protect them?

Don't worry,she'll appear visible to them in the RP,either in human form or spirit form?

Brayleigh didn't really fight in the battle,but she did try to stop the other spirits from fighting. Sadly,she failed.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

lavenderdawn69

Also:I Want The Truth

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lionpaw254

UP up

Up

• Posted at:

Lionpaw254

Me: Walks out of kitchen with elegant outfit and cookie jar* Awkwardness... I make it happen.

WAIT, MCOOKIES!! ~Lizzie

eagledragon1343

Okay, wow, that's a lot of people XD Wait until I get out of school (I'll be home by 2:00 MST), and then I'll start getting stuff ready!

• Posted at:

eve

eagledragon1343

My Form:

Human Name: Nevaeh Young
Human Appearance: Platinum blond straight hair (normally in a French Braid), blue eyes, fair skin, normally wears something casual, like a stylish shirt and skinny jeans.
Real Appearance: Curly strawberry blond hair that reaches just below her shoulders, fair skin, unnaturally bright green eyes, wears a flower crown and a flowery sundress, numerous bangles and anklets, barefoot
Personality: Loud, extroverted, intelligent, loves laughing and having a good time, but kind of selfish, only thinking about herself. She's also very ignorant, choosing to ignore the facts that she doesn't like.
Main Reason You Rebelled: Being the selfish person (spirit?) she is, Ayita/Nevaeh didn't agree with the philosophy that humans shouldn't know about the guardian spirits, and thought instead that all of the creatures of Earth should worship her and her fellow spirits.
Other: I Want The Truth

Everyone accepted except for Amorette, she isn't a rebel :/ Everyone can have a best friends. I was kind of picturing Ayita and Calliope as being good friends..?

• Posted at:

eve

eagledragon1343

bagel

• Posted at:

eve

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

eagledragon1343

bagel

• Posted at:

eve

lionpaw254

Oh dang, sorry. I forgot about that. So she didn't rebel. SO is she down on earth? Or..?

• Posted at:

Lionpaw254

WAIT, MCOOKIES!! ~Lizzie

lavenderdawn69

I think that she's with the other non-Rebel spirits.

Also,merry Christmas,everyone!

Christmas Hug!

-Christmas Hugs everyone-

It's like a normal hug,but more special because it's Christmas!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

lionpaw254

MERRY

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Lionpaw254

WAIT, MCOOKIES!! ~Lizzie

eagledragon1343

Merry Christmas!!!

Amorette is with the other spirits, who aren't on Earth at first, but they do go down there.

• Posted at:

eve

cleverfairy102

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Shihobu is so hard to spell..

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

lionpaw254

Can't wait to POV!

• Posted at:

Lionpaw254

WAIT, MCOOKIES!! ~Lizzie

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

eagledragon1343

@Clev

True.

So I think it's been long enough, all saves are now invalid. And you can make two characters now, but you can't have two rebel spirits. You can have two non-rebels or a rebel and a non-rebel. I'm going to make a form for someone shortly.

• Posted at:

eve

lionpaw254

Name: Aesara 
Human Appearance: Black, messy hair. Blue eyes and pale skin. Tall and scrawny.
Real Appearance: Blond hair, muscular build and green eyes. He has a crooked smile and freckles.
Personality: Kind, forgiving, loving and loyal. Trusts anyone easily.

Other: I Want The Truth

• Posted at:

Lionpaw254

WAIT, MCOOKIES!! ~Lizzie

Thumbnail avatar 4bca00edaa

dragonarrow972

Ok ok I'm here. 

Human Name: Madeline Craft

Human Appearance: Fair skin, dark brown curly hair, hazel eyes, tie dye hoodie, jeans, and boots. 

Real Appearance: A dragon made of light and dark mist. Eyes glow gold. 

Personality: Open Minded, clever, crafty, kind, fierce in battle, and sneaky. 

Main reason you Rebeled: So she could be powerful and not be beat. 

Other: I want the truth

• Posted at:

Dragon 

"I don't feel cool, I feel, crispy." James Lake Jr. Trollhunters, Episode 10, Season 1. 

A Trollhunter

A Dragonkin 

A Ranger

A Warrior cat

A Wolflord

A Unwanted 

A Skywing 

eagledragon1343

Both Accepted.

Name: Concorde

Human Appearance: Straight brown hair tied back in a ponytail, brown eyes, tan skin, average height, normally wears jeans and a t-shirt.

Real Appearance: Hair is a deep purple, wavy and long, eyes are bright violet, skin is tan, floral tattoos on arms and legs that are purple, ankle-length sandals, long-sleeved purple blouse with sleeves rolled up to her elbows, blue jeans that are rolled up to her calves

Personality: Intelligent, peaceful, hates fights, wishes she could end all conflict, really hated when the spirits had that big fight and tried to mediate the two groups, failed miserably and mourned the most when the rebels were killed. She believes it was her fault to this day.

Other: I Want the Truth; best friends with Shihobu.......???

• Posted at:

eve

amberpegasus203

Name: Yanamari

Human Appearance: Short, spiky brown hair that doesn't quite reach her chin, dark blue eyes, several scars on her limbs, rather tall. Usually wears loose, dark, athletic clothes.

Real Appearance: Messy, short turquoise hair with a feather shaped strand sticking up, dark red eyes, dark skin. She's tall, and rather muscular. She has a feather and bead ornament hanging one side of her head. Wears a loose black robe, and has a necklace with a sapphire pendant.

Personality: Rather brash, and irritable. She doesn't always think things through, and is rather foolhardy at times. Dislikes being told what to do, but will usually listen to authority figures, as long as she thinks what they're saying is reasonable. Very mercurial, and is often indecisive. She's not a total jerk, and there are times where her "tough" facade is broken.

Other: I Want the Truth.

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

eagledragon1343

So I just realized, Clev, that Shihobu has elven ears. All this time I thought you said eleven ears........

• Posted at:

eve

eagledragon1343

Serenity Elisethe/Calliope - Spirit of Music - Taken by Kagami
Madeline Craft/Fantasia - Spirit of Imagination - Taken by Dragon
Elle Silvers/Sanvi - Spirit of Knowledge - Taken by Elle
Nevaeh Young/Ayita - Spirit of Dance - Taken by Eve
Ellie Lincoln/Shihobu - Spirit of Perseverance - Taken by Clev

Mastak - Spirit of Art - Open
Yanamari - Spirit of Emotion - Taken by Raven
Aesara - Spirit of Humanity - Taken by Lionpaw254
Concorde - Spirit of Harmony - Taken by Eve
Merilyn - Spirit of Nature - Open
Avivah - Spirit of Youth - Open
Amorette - Spirit of Love - Taken by Lionpaw254
Tokemi - Spirit of Time - Taken by Raven
Brayleigh - Spirit of Hope - Taken by Lavender
Melisande - Spirit of Animals - Open

Almost full!!!! POVs will start shortly.

• Posted at:

eve

cleverfairy102

xD

I can take Mastak..

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

cleverfairy102

Oh, and yes, Concorde can be best friends with Shihobu.

• Posted at:

Hello.

did you know... that... 

You're perfect,

smart,

beautiful,

doing the best you can,

eagledragon1343

Nevaeh/Ayita

It didn't seem like a day your life would flip upside down. The sun was shining, and the few clouds in the sky were light and fluffy like cotton candy. School had just ended for the summer, and kids were rushing out of the building and running home. My friend group and I were taking our time, though. We still had to wait for the bus to the orphanage. Madeline Craft, Serenity Elisethe, Ellie Lincoln, Elle Silvers, and I were all orphans. We had been for almost our entire lives. My mom had died giving birth to me, and my dad committed suicide soon after. It wasn't pretty. I hadn't even met my parents. I had a few photos, but that was all. The same went for the other four girls.
Our orphanage wasn't nearly as bad as the movies. Mr. Ignin and his wife were nice people who kept us in a decent building and fed us decent dinners. While I'm sure other kids were eating better than us, we weren't starved. I mean, the Ignins don't make enough money to feed their family AND all of us fancy suppers. But still, it would be nice to have a big meal.
Normally, on a Friday, I would go to dance lessons, but there was a short break for the first few weeks of summer vacation. I wasn't very passionate about the lessons, and I often tried to quit, but something kept holding me back. Weird.
Madeline, Serenity, and I were sitting on a park bench in front of the school, where the old bus driven by Mrs. Ignin normally picked us up. Elle and Ellie, who had basically the same name, were smelling the flowers along the sidewalk that had just started to bloom. I noticed a pale woman with black hair in braids walking towards us. I didn't recognize her, so I looked around to see who she was here for, but we were the only ones still there. Frowning, I tugged on Madeline's sleeve. "What?" She seemed slightly annoyed for some reason. "Don't look now, but someone seems to want to talk to us." Of course she looked. "What the - guys, do you know who that person is?" She asked everyone else. Everyone shook their heads. "That's odd," Serenity said quietly. "You can say that again," Elle said, coming over to us. Someone probably would have replied, but the woman had reached us.
"Want do you want?" I muttered. I didn't want to talk to some random lady, I just wanted to enjoy break. I desperately hoped she thought we were someone else she knew.
She sighed. "Nevaeh Young, correct?" I started a little. "How on earth do you know my name?"
"I know you all. Better than you know yourselves, I believe. Unless you have any memories...?" The woman looked at us questioningly.
"Look, I don't know who you are, but you should leave before I call the cops." Ellie had her phone out and was waving it threateningly. "I already have them dialed."
"You can call the police, but they won't be able to help you."
"What is that supposed to mean?"
The woman shook her head in exasperation. "This is harder than I imagined it would be. I'm Tokemi." She started to walk closer to the bench, then stopped. "Mind if I sit here?"
"I guess," Madeline said. We scooted over a little to make room.
"I have quite the story to tell you. Maybe it'll kickstart your memories a little."
"Just make it quick," I said, checking my phone. "The bus back to the orphanage will be here at any moment."
"It might take a little bit longer than that. You know. At least you did."
"You aren't making any sense."
"I will." She looked up towards the sky. Almost inaudibly, she added, "At least I hope I will."

• Posted at:

eve

1 ,