Thumbnail avatar 85eaac8e4e

emeraldbasilisk235

The Dark Overlord waited in the forest for the right moment, the boy would come by soon, he could feel it. He motioned for his minions to lie down in wait, he would soon be the most powerful being in all of the land.

Then he was interrupted in his evil daydreaming by the sound of a twig snapping. A boy with blond hair and blue eyes came into the clearing; the Dark Overlord grinned evilly and waited for the right moment. The boy was nervous, scanning his surroundings and checking all the while that a sword that was at his side was there. The Dark Overlord signaled his torivors to attack the blond carrying the sword. His minions rushed into the clearing, taking the boy by surprise. Though surprised, the boy cast some kind of fireball spell and fried the Dark Overlord’s torivors to a crisp with a fireball. The Dark Overlord groaned and then came into the clearing himself thinking Do I have to do everything myself?

“Hello, Luka.” drawled the Dark Overlord.

Luka whirled around and his eyes widened “How are you here? You're supposed to be banished!”

The Dark Overlord rolled his eyes, “Do you really think that the Mods can keep me out? You are dreadfully mistaken. I’ll have that sword now.”

Luka’s eyes narrowed as he said, “I will protect Solais with my life, for I know that if you have it-"

"Him." The sword said, glowing.

"Him," Luka corrected himself, "you will slaughter many just to reign.”

“Also,” the sword glowed and hummed again, “I will not allow myself to be wielded by someone as malignant as you!”

The Dark Overlord glared at the sword while saying, “You know me well, Luka, but, not that well. Now I’ll take that sword!” and he lunged. The boy sidestepped his lunge and cast another spell, something that looked like a plasma blast. The Dark Overlord just swatted the spell away as though it was nothing but a harmless fly.

Luka’s eyes widened “H-how did you-?”

“I’ve gotten more powerful since the last time you saw me.” The Dark Overlord said, “Now give me the sword!”

“Never!” Luka replied. The Dark Overlord thrust out his hands and tendrils of darkness shot out and circled the boy.

“I said: Give me the sword. Now.” the tendrils tightened around the boy, squeezing the life out of him.

“N-never.” Luka gasped. Then Luka wriggled out of the shadows and dropped to the ground. The Dark Overlord tried to trap him in shadows again, but Luka always managed to get out of his grasp every time.

“Missed me, Dork Overlord!” Luka laughed.

The Dark Overlord growled and sent out another rope of darkness, this time he caught Luka by the ankle and pulled the boy off the ground, leaving him hanging upside down “GIVE. ME. THE. SWORD!” the Dark Overlord roared.

Luka cast the Dark Overlord a dirty look and said “NO!” Then Luka did something SO incredibly stupid that not even his Gang Leader, Cole, would be able to match it. Well, not at the current time anyway. He threw the sword into the air, and the sword vanished with a pop! The Dark Overlord screamed in rage as Luka grinned. The Dark Overlord brought Luka closer to him “WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” He screamed.

Luka crossed his arms “The people of the prophecy will stop you.” He said.

The Dark Overlord narrowed his eyes “You mean the people who don’t know you even exist? Hah! I will destroy them before they even know of the swords.” Then the Dark Overlord threw Luka well into the forest. Not minding whether the boy lived or not. He stormed out of the clearing “I WILL find the swords, and when I do the first to fall will be the SAMB.” He vowed. Then the villain wrapped himself in shadows and disappeared.

------------------

“I found him!”

A boy with brown hair and brown eyes looked at the source of the shout “Where?” He asked.

A boy with brown hair and sea green eyes waved from the edge of the forest “Here! I found Luka!”

A boy with black hair and blue eyes looked up from arguing from his companion, a dark blue robot-like thing “About time.” He complained.

Then a boy with brown hair and gold-colored eyes walked over to the boy with sea green eyes “Where is he, Castor?”

Castor pointed into the forest “In here. Come on! He’s not in very good shape…”

The boy with gold-colored eyes nodded and called out “Tom! Will! Peter! Diamond! Jacob! Gold! Charles! Hugo! Come on!” As he walked into the forest with Castor, a gold-colored robot-like thing, not unlike the one that the boy with black hair and blue eyes was arguing with, followed him.  A boy with silver hair and silver eyes with a, yup, you guessed it, silver jacket with a boy with black hair and one eye a pale green and another steely blue followed. Then a boy with blond hair, green eyes, and a black jacket pulled a boy with brown hair, blue eyes, and a pale green jacket into the forest.

“Jacob, you are NOT going to investigate the temple!”

“But, William-“

“NO BUTS!”

Tom, the boy with brown hair and brown eyes, sighed and followed Castor, Chris, Charles, the boy with silver hair and silver eyes, Hugo, the boy with black hair and the 2 differently colored eyes, Will- the one pulling Jacob, who is the one wearing a green jacket- into the forest. He looked over his shoulder to see Peter, the boy with black hair and blue eyes, still arguing with his UltraLink, the robot-like thing, Diamond. He sighed again and pulled them both into the forest “I swear, you two, do you EVER stop fighting?”

“Hey!” Diamond complained, “We take a break sometimes!”

Peter glared at the robotic life-form “Maybe if you would actually listen to me-“

“Enough!” Tom snapped, “We need to follow the others so that we can find Luka and make sure he is okay.” He let go of them and continued following the four boys.

The two who were arguing looked at each other, shrugged, and followed Tom.

When they finally got to where the others were, Castor and Chris were already helping Luka up “What happened?” Castor asked.

Luka winced “I got ambushed by the Dark Overlord, that’s what happened.”

“And Solais?”

Luka bit his lip “I may or may not have cast Him into another dimension…?”

Tom groaned “Luka! Solais was the last one of the swords!”

“I had to!” Luka said, “He was about to get him!”

“You’re the son of the White Witch and you’re a wizard!”

“He has shadow powers!”

“ENOUGH!” everyone else shouted.

Castor crossed his arms “Hey, people, we need to focus. Now that Luka cast it into another dimension to prevent the Dark Overlord from wielding it, we need to concentrate.”

Then Hugo said, “Guys, I think it’s time we get the five.”

Everyone stared at him. Then Castor said, “He’s right. It’s time.”

“But-“ Tom was interrupted by Chris.

“Hugo’s right. The swords are scattered everywhere now, we need to find them.”

“Chris, they don’t even know we exist.” Peter protested.

Jacob smirked, “Well, we’ll just have to change that opinion, won’t we?”

“But they aren’t ready!’ Tom argued, “Who knows what could happen! What if-“

“We can’t think about that now,” Charles said, “Remember what Cole used to always say?”

Tom sighed “ ‘Don’t think about the ‘what ifs’, focus on the ‘now.’ ”

Will nodded “And that’s exactly what we need to do. Besides, we can’t let the Dark Overlord get to them. He knows they can sense where the swords are.”

“But,” Hugo added, “They can’t do it right now, so who knows what he’ll put them through.”

Luka winced “I know what he can do when he doesn’t get what he wants, believe me, I’ve experienced it firsthand.” He rubbed his shoulder and winced “I’m sure he’ll do a lot more than dislocating shoulders.” He added.

Castor nodded “Tom? What do you think?” He looked at Tom, the oldest of the group, and probably the most responsible of them all, even though he had no powers.

Tom seemed to be thinking about it. Then he looked at everyone and said what one of the five would say in the future,

“Bring it on.”

(Comment on what you think, please!)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Thumbnail avatar a758e84bb2

athenaemerald194

OMIGOSH. COLE. IT'S YOU. YOU'RE BACK.

• Posted at:

just letting you know i'm still alive

title your next post sticky mochi if you see this

athenaemerald194

(Ignore my other post ^_^")

Like always, you siblings deliver great stories :D

Seriously though, you're a family of writers, amirite? You and Lion and Livvy and Wolf and Rain. . . Yeah, basically all you water people ^_^

• Posted at:

emeraldbasilisk235

Um, Rain's not a daughter of Poeseidon. Her and I are shipped. Remember? Colain?

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

Gang Me Kevin Soldier Luka Lupin Lucky Castor Jacob Charles William Hugo Chris Gold Peter Diamond Tom Solais Hirador Bolt Turbo (My UltraLink) Panther

Thumbnail avatar db756fcab7

artkitten320

:DDDDD AMAZING! And yes, the ship, I ship it....

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

nerd | musical trash | INTJ-T | scorpio

"Now it's time to say goodbye

To the things we loved....

How the time seemed to fly."~RWBY

Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

nice...

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

Thumbnail avatar 86deefe954

butterflydusk44

*applause* 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

well mr. fox i know you've got a secret to tell

but folks, we live just to hear ourselves

keep talk, non stop

and it goes, until we know

know not what to say

Thumbnail avatar d2f5006105

tigerwolf4248

This is great. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

(No longer active. Remember me.)

athenaemerald194

I know, but she's still a "water person"

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

You better update this, Cole.

My name just happens to be a coincidence. I picked my username about two years before I knew Cole and the rest.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

emeraldbasilisk235

WHY. WON'T. THE. CHAPTER. GO. THROUGH?! I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR DAYS NOW, MODS! AGFHSLFPAJK.

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

rainelf13

I've had that problem before. Have I told you that one of the chapters in Dark Web originally had darker connotations than I realized? Probably.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

emeraldbasilisk235

Chapter 1

In which we meet our awesome narrator.

I am Cole Diamondstrider. Weird last name, I know. But hey, when you get on the SAMB (And have a mom who insists that you don’t tell ANYONE your real name online), you tend to do that kind of stuff. I guess I should start from the beginning…

It was a Saturday morning and I was begging my Mom to let me get on the computer “C’mon Mom, pllleeeeaaaasssse?” I said.

“Not until after you make your bed and empty out the dishwasher.” She said.

I groaned and headed to my room to make my bed. After a few minutes, I finally got my bed to look like it was neat. Then I headed to the kitchen to empty the dishwasher. I had the glass today. Not the hardest job, plastic is harder to put up, but silverware is the easiest. My siblings, whose names I shall not mention at the time, had silverware and plastic. I emptied out the utensils and ran to the living room “I made my bed and emptied the utensils, Mom.” I said, “NOW can I play?”

She thought for a moment and nodded “Yes, you may.”

I grinned “Thanks, Mom.” I headed to my laptop. I quickly got onto the Spirit Animals website and typed in my username Emeraldbasilisk235. I know, long username. Then I typed in my password and I was on the incredible world of… The SAMB! I went onto the forums and checked to see if anyone posted on any of the normal topics I went on. No one did. WELP.

I sighed, leaned back in my chair and thought about the last few days:

Just yesterday, Mom had forced me to go to Goodwill with her and look at books. Now don’t get me wrong, I usually like books. However, she takes FOREVER there. Anyway, I was reading a book (Hardy Boys, I think.) when I noticed some person in a trench coat and fedora watching me. Now, I’m the type of person who gets paranoid about shady people watching me. I’m mean, I know that it’s paranoia, probably, but I’ve read so many adventure books that it’s like I WANT an adventure to just start happening out of nowhere. I would probably be killed, but one can dream, y’know? Also, it gets pretty warm down where I live, so wearing a coat- even in the middle of winter (Louisiana, the only place in the US where you WEAR SHORTS ON CHRISTMAS.)- can make me preeeeety suspicious. He watched me for a while, which kind of creeped me out. Then he left, I never knew whom it was at the time, but I would soon find out.

I sighed and decided to work on my Co-op report.

About two hours later, I still came up with nothing.

“Stupid… Report… Block…” I banged my head on my desk a few times, “Must. Come. Up. With. Ideas. Argh.”

I looked up at my laptop, which, at the moment, had a grand total of… zero words.

“Ah, fudge. I’mma check the SAMB again, and then maybe watch some YouTube vids…” I looked at my clock in the upper right hand corner, “But first, I need to eat lunch.” I sighed and got up to go to the kitchen to eat my usual lunch: A Peanut Butter sandwich.

It was uncharacteristically quiet in my house. When you live with my 9-year-old-high-pitched-voice-brother, it’s almost never quiet, especially with those war games of those…

“Hmmm…” I shrugged, “Maybe he’s playing something else for once…” I shook my head and headed to the kitchen, where my peanut butter sandwich awaited me.

Little did I know that I would not get that sandwich for a VERY long time…

(If this doesn't go through some certain people will be hearing Megalovania... Comment on what you think, please!)

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

emeraldbasilisk235

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

rainelf13

At last! A new chapter! I like the personal tone.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

rainelf13

Bump.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

emeraldbasilisk235

I was REALLY happy when that got through...

I thought you were gonna scream from happiness...

• Posted at:

Try try again  

Call me Cole 

Son of Poseidon Y 

rainelf13

Can we have another chapter?

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist