Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

You knew a lot.
You were always at the top of your class. Straight A's. Your peers envied you. You future was bright. It's a shame, really. You knew too much.
You had a feeling the government was hiding something, so naturally, being the curious person you are, you investigated. What you saw scared you. Not enough, it seems.
The government of your country was teaming up with a few other nations and experimenting with things they didn't understand. Chemicals, mixed together to give the user superpowers. Ways to wipe memories clean. How to physically impair someone, without all the nasty details.
Of course you told someone. What else could you do? Well, you could have kept your mouth shut.
So now you're in a laboratory/prison located in... well, you really don't know where you are. All you know is that you're with four other people, around your age, who also knew too much. You're being subjected to the experiments that got you here. And the government, in order to make sure word of their initiatives didn't get out somehow, has disabled you. One of your senses is... gone. Even if you could escape somehow, you'd need the antidote to the injection the government gave you to make you impaired, otherwise you wouldn't be able to tell anyone what you discovered. And where would that be? Don't ask me. How do you find it?
Don't ask me.

Spots
Loss of Hearing - United States of America - Open
Loss of Sight - France - Open
Loss of Speech - Russia - Taken
Loss of Pain - Brazil - Open
Loss of Memory - Japan - Open

(Quick note, not being able to feel pain is actually a bad thing, just think about it. Also, the loss of memory isn't, like, they can't remember their past or anything, they just have a hard time remembering things. Forget what they were talking about in the middle of a conversation, for example. When recalling things, no matter how recent, they have to stop and think for awhile. The government could've erased their entire memory, but they wanted them to remember what they did wrong and why they're never seeing their loved ones again. Wow, this wasn't a quick note.)

Form
Full Name:
Disability:
Appearance (don't do clothes, okay? Okay):
Personality:
Other:

Mine:
Full Name: Anna Victoria Privalova (Anna is pronounced like Anna in Frozen because that's how Russia works) also spelled Анна Виктория Привалова if you want it in the Russian alphabet
Disability: Loss of Speech
Appearance: Anna has light, fair skin, with light freckles covering her face. Her hair is curly and strawberry blond, reaching her mid back. Her eyes are a light blue.
Personality: Intelligent, very curious, extroverted, not shy at all, hates not being able to talk, because it's pretty much her favorite thing ever.
Other: Speaks both Russian and English

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

eve

Thumbnail avatar b39d66e038

silverwolf6702

Save loss of pain

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Thumbnail avatar 1a59203ae4

indigowolf589

Name: Sahara "Sarah" Mystique

Disability: Loss Of Pain

Appearancs: Yellow wolf-like eyes, olive skin, Long brown hair up to her elbow. Tall build. Curved eyelashes.

Personality: Intelligent, Talkative, Happy, Insane for sugar, etc :3.

Other: Speaks Brazil &a English.

• Posted at:

icicle16 / female / bisexual / enfj

oh, ‘cause i swallowed the bubble gum

oh, and these seven years will be pretty dumb

pink flowers grow from my skin

pepto bismol veins and i grin

depth: /323475

sinking: /323612

breach: /338526

Thumbnail avatar 6c60b26e26

opalunicorn581

Form
Full Name: Beatrice "Grey" Moreau
Age (14-16): 15
Disability: Loss of sight
Appearance (don't do clothes, okay? Okay): Dark brown hair 20 in long. Chocolate brown eyes, tan skin. She is 5'4'', and (sorry, but this is important) always wears a grey bandanna
Personality: Not exactly quiet, but not boisterous, a jokester, and she has a kind of creative intelligence, and street smarts
Other: She speaks French and English (I know French), and whole form is POV color

• Posted at:

Elpis

Queen of Alpacas, Glitches, and Lemony Snickets

Gang:

Kynigos, Matthias, Xander, Lilo, Tarik, Valerie, and Vincent.

I am a Divergent, Slytherin, Demigod

#GreySide

#AllHailPurple

#TrashSquad

silverwolf6702

Oh, just change the country and disability to Japan/Loss of memory

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Thumbnail avatar 35e14792c4

panthergriffin335

Save loss of hearing.

• Posted at:

~Shanna~

Thumbnail avatar 1edcc72a9a

downpourdolphin66

Save loss of sight!

• Posted at:

Rainfeather

Dragonkin

That one crazy sister & fireball goddess

#Likeagirl

"YOU ATE MY SWORD!!"-Percy Jackson

Current music obsession:Horrible Kids

#UnbanCrimson

silverwolf6702

Full Name: Arthur Cameron Rios
Age (14-16): 16-
Disability: Loss of pain
Appearance (don't do clothes, okay? Okay): Arthur is a few inches above average height, though nothing that stands out. He has tan skin. He also has ear length light brown hair and dark hazel eyes.
Personality: Slightly sarcastic, clever, friendly, stubborn, brutally honest, though can be a bit lazy
Other: Speaks Portugese and English, is learning Spanish

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

Thumbnail avatar a5d618b7e4

angelwolf5075

Full Name: Suzaku Hana, or Hana Suzaku
Age (14-16): 14
Disability: Loss of memory
Appearance (don't do clothes, okay? Okay): Dark hair in a long braid, hazel eyes, is 5'6
Personality: Naive, clumsy, trusting, bubbly and cheerful
Other: Basically me except the name, personality, and age

• Posted at:

Call me Rena, or Lyria if you want

My gang: Me, Rexan, Mika, Kixma, Yuki, Kaede, Cielo, Sakuya, Hikari, and Victoria to name a few gang members

I'm a proud Dandere. 

Thumbnail avatar 1edcc72a9a

downpourdolphin66

Nevermind,just realized that Elpis had taked loss of sight. (Sorry,Elpis!)

• Posted at:

Rainfeather

Dragonkin

That one crazy sister & fireball goddess

#Likeagirl

"YOU ATE MY SWORD!!"-Percy Jackson

Current music obsession:Horrible Kids

#UnbanCrimson

eagledragon1343

Wait, I thought you saved Japan, Allie XD this is chaotic

• Posted at:

eve

silverwolf6702

Actually, I first saved loss of pain/Brazil, but Alisa's form went through before mine. Then I posted, just change mine to Japan/Loss of memory though when my form went through, it was for Brazil

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

opalunicorn581

@Eve, am I accepted?

• Posted at:

Elpis

Gang:

#GreySide

#AllHailPurple

#TrashSquad

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

if anything is left save it

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of colorrabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing orainbows!!

#NERDYGEEKANDPROUD

Jesuloveyou!!

Goodbye everyone... it was good while it lasted. I'll always remember you, SAMB.

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Nothings left. Could I maybe have a character who lost the ability to speak? It's okay if you don't want that.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERDYGEEKANDPROUD

Jesuloveyou!!

Goodbye everyone... it was good while it lasted. I'll always remember you, SAMB.

eagledragon1343

@Allie

okay, but maybe alter the form a little? I mean, Japan and Brazil are pretty different. You know.

@Sunshine

Well, my character kinda already lost that ability XD But if you'd like, you could be a secondary character, like someone from the government. They could be an integral part to the story, so they'd pretty much a main character. If you'd like. Of course, if Shanna doesn't make her form by Monday, that spot's available.

@Alisa

Accepted

@Elpis

Accepted

@Shanna

Saved, valid for two days

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar a5d618b7e4

angelwolf5075

Is my form accepted?

• Posted at:

Call me Rena, or Lyria if you want

My gang: Me, Rexan, Mika, Kixma, Yuki, Kaede, Cielo, Sakuya, Hikari, and Victoria to name a few gang members

I'm a proud Dandere. 

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

* facepalm* I can be such a doofus at times lol

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERDYGEEKANDPROUD

Jesuloveyou!!

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

@Rena that spot was taken already.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERDYGEEKANDPROUD

Jesuloveyou!!

eagledragon1343

@Rena

yeah, sorry... but like I said to Sunshine, you can make a secondary character if you'd like.

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

I'll change a few things if Shanna doesn't make her form, but this is my form for now.

Full Name: Christina "Chrissie" or "Christy"
Disability:
Appearance (don't do clothes, okay? Okay): Waist length strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin with freckles. hairs usually ponytailed
Personality: Poved
Other: Her father worked with the chemicals, and he convinced them to let her intern. He died in a chemical accident, so she has a soft spotfor the test subjects.

Actually, if I get spot, I might keep the character. I kinda like the idea of it....

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERDYGEEKANDPROUD

Jesuloveyou!!

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

I'll change a few things if Shanna doesn't make her form, but this is my form for now.

Full Name: Christina "Chrissie" or "Christy"
Disability:
Appearance (don't do clothes, okay? Okay): Waist length strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin with freckles. hairs usually ponytailed
Personality: Poved
Other: Her father worked with the chemicals, and he convinced them to let her intern. He died in a chemical accident, so she has a soft spotfor the test subjects.

Actually, if I get spot, I might keep the character. I kinda like the idea of it....

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

#NERDYGEEKANDPROUD

Jesuloveyou!!

silverwolf6702

Full Name: Arthur Cameron Kawahara.
Age (14-16): 16-
Disability: Loss of memory
Appearance: Arthur is a few inches above average height, though nothing that stands out. He has tan skin. He also has ear length light brown hair and brown eyes.
Personality: Slightly sarcastic, clever, friendly, stubborn, brutally honest, though can be a bit lazy
Other: Speaks Japanese and English, knows a lot about fairy tales and classic books (his parents were a tad obsessed with stuff like King Arthur((hence his first name)) and classic literature((Tale of Two Cities, Edgar Allan Poe works, etc)).

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

panthergriffin335

Full Name: Catahecassa (black hoof) Hawk
Disability: Loss of hearing
Appearance: He has a distinct Native American look. He has short straight raven black hair. Tan skin. Thin face. His eyes are black. Slightly muscular and has a thin, agile frame. He has four scars on his left arm, one on the outside of his arm, the other three on the inside of his arm. He also has a scar stretching across his chest and stomach. He also has five scars across his face. Wears a red tailed hawk feather in his hair.   
Personality: He is very intelligent. He is calm and cool headed, and is very quiet. However, he'll speak up if he thinks something/someone is wrong. He is an ambivert, leaning towards introvert. He doesn’t avoid other people, but he doesn’t seek them out. Sly and clever. He can be extremely determined and patient when necessary. Fierce when he feels threatened and he feels as if fleeing is not an option. Is very loyal to someone he fully trusts. He doesn't like attention and prefers to not be noticed. He is attentive and observant all the time. His main way of finding what he needs to know is by listening. He is a planner and always has a goal in mind. He tends to be open minded to new ideas and is always looking for new opportunities and options. He is rather cautious if he believes there is reason to be so. 

Other: Speaks English, Spanish, French, Russian, a bit of Japanese, and was attempting to learn the Shawnee language, but did not learn sign language. Horse rider and falconer.

• Posted at:

~Shanna~

opalunicorn581

@Shanna, um could he not speak all of those languages? Our characters speak them because that's where they're from so...

• Posted at:

Elpis

Gang:

#GreySide

#AllHailPurple

#TrashSquad

Its possible. I know a girl who can speak in 5 languages.

• Posted at:

Allie's mobile account

panthergriffin335

I can take off the Russian and Japenese if you want.

• Posted at:

~Shanna~

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

Are there any spots left?

• Posted at:

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

panthergriffin335

Oh, come on. I spelled Japanese wrong.

• Posted at:

~Shanna~

silverwolf6702

Sorry, I think all of the spots are taken

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

panthergriffin335

@Ru Bibi

Maybe you can do one of the people that work for the government?

• Posted at:

~Shanna~

eagledragon1343

Ok. I'm here. Sorry, busy life XD

Maybe take out Russian and Japanese? I mean, those languages are pretty hard to learn. She could maybe speak a little, just not super fluently?

All spots are taken, but you can be a government person :)

I'll POV on Saturday probably XD

• Posted at:

eve

panthergriffin335

He can only speak a little Russian and Japanese.

• Posted at:

~Shanna~

k

• Posted at:

I'll be on this account for a while.

It's my sad account.

-Sunshine

eagledragon1343

Okay great let's do this

Anna

I knew it was a bad idea to investigate the government before I even started. I did if anyway. I regret that. Because now, I had no idea where I was. I had just regained consciousness. As I had sat up in the slightly uncomfortable twin-sized bed I was sitting in, I had gotten a pounding headache and my mouth tasted funny. I also couldn't seem to talk.
Yep. Bad idea.
I scanned the area I was in. It was small room that resembled the prison cells in American movies. Definitely not good. The bed I had been sitting in was pushed up against the wall across from the door. The bed itself was small with only enough space for one person. The comforters were plain, but a pleasing sky blue color. The walls and floor were spotless and shiny white, a small desk with accents that were the same color as the sheets in the bed sat to the left of the door on the same wall. The door. That was what interested me most. It was white, and the doorframe was - you guessed it - blue. Set into a corner, there was nothing extraordinary about it. It was just a plain old door that could possibly lead to my freedom.
I stepped out of the bed but had to sit right back down because of the pain in my head. I ran my fingers through my hair. What had they given me? I couldn't remember anything after the helicopter abducted me from my home... I knew something had happened after that, something I had been conscious for, but I couldn't recall it. Funny.
I waited a few moments before standing again. The pain had subsided to a dull ache, thank goodness. As I walked over to the door, I noticed a mirror on the wall. After a quick glance, I noticed I was wearing a tight fitting blue shirt, matching leggings, and white socks. My hair, which had been wild and tangled last I remembered, was neatly brushed, the curls pulled back into a ponytail. When did that happen? On my wrist was a blue wristband which didn't seem very special. I studied it for a moment before deciding it was just for looks and continued on my way to the door.
Now that I was closer, I noticed one problem with the door. There wasn't a doorknob. I pushed on the door experimentally, but it didn't budge. I stepped back, wondering how I would open it. Suddenly, I heard a monotone voice. "Please place your bracelet over the scanner."
Scanner? What scanner? I looked closer at the door. There did appear to be something set into the hard metal of the door where a doorknob would normally be. I pressed my bracelet against it, curious. The door almost instantaneously slid into the wall, like one of those glass sliding doors. Stunned, I stepped through.
I was now in a room that was kind of like a living room. There was a couch, two armchairs, and a coffee table. It seemed strangely luxurious, considering that I was probably in top-secret government jail. The door slid to a close behind me. I noticed there was a nameplate next to it, proclaiming it as "Anna V. Privalova" 's room in English letters.
There were four other doors here. One right next to mine, two on the opposite wall, and one on the wall next to mine. The last wall had a padlocked door that probably wasn't anyone's room. Just a guess.
I walked over to the door closest to my room. The nameplate read "Catahecassa Hawk". What a mouthful. The lonely door all by itself was Beatrice Moreau's, the room across from Catahecassa's was Arthur C. Kawahara's, and the one across from mine was Sahara Mystique's. I was taking all of this in when the padlocked door somehow opened, and a girl who looked younger than me stepped through. "So it looks like you're awake."

So for now maybe POV waking up and stuff, but I think this is enough for now. Please go through!

• Posted at:

eve

pov later

• Posted at:

I'll be on this account for a while.

It's my sad account.

-Sunshine

opalunicorn581

Grey ~

I woke up, sitting in a bed. Everything was sore, and I couldn't see, so I went to open my eyes. They were open, and I still couldn't see. 

I couldn't see.

I couldn't see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normally, I could be called intelligent. Sensible, even. That night, I was neither. I love my nation of France, but something was going on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I attempted to get out of the bed I was in. My head pounded, and I walked anyways. I put my hands right in front of me, and soon hit something like a wall. 

Put your bracelet in the scanner.I whirled my head around, but I still couldn't see anything. Just realizing I had a bracelet on, I moved to find the scanner. The door opened, and I stepped out, my hands in front of me once again. Hearing one voices speaking in English, but I could feel at least two girls in the room already.

"Hello? Please help. I can't see!" I yelled.

• Posted at:

Elpis

Gang:

#GreySide

#AllHailPurple

#TrashSquad

Thumbnail avatar efa1577a81

catpurple2395

his looks cool...

• Posted at:

NOPE I WAS CRINGY WHEN I POSTED HERE

Thumbnail avatar efa1577a81

catpurple2395

I mean this looks cool...

• Posted at:

NOPE I WAS CRINGY WHEN I POSTED HERE

silverwolf6702

Arthur

I was glad that I took English, thankful that my parents were obsessed with American and English literature. All these fantastic stories about heroes had inspired me when I was younger. Though my favorite one through my life has been King Arthur. Even though it has a sad ending, it was one of my favorite books. Though my wild imagination make me wonder about my goverment. . . and that is how I ended up here... where ever here is exactly... and I can't remember what I was even looking up, only that it was wrong. 

But how long had passed since I woke up? When I woke up, I thought I woke up from a nap... but now I was in some sort of cell, odd. I looked at my hands and squinted at a weirdly deigned bracelet.

" Please press your bracelet over the scanner." A smooth voice rang out. A steel box hung against the wall, and curiously pressed my wrist in the designated spot. Doors opened up and I walked through.

( sorry this is short, next ones will be longer)

• Posted at:

Allie

INFP~ The Mediator

1 ,