Thumbnail avatar ece6611409

ironarrow179

ok, soooo first, in The Heart of The Land, the four fallen are mentioned as fugitives on the run, (which they kinda already are doing that) which does sound cool i guess.

So im kinda excited for when Abeke returns after SIX FLIPPING MONTHS(lol) and what will happen; so, here we go:

1. Honestly, when Abeke and Uraza are exploring, their going to find something or someone whos trying to kill them( i mean, les be honest here XD)

2. When the author of The Burning Tide said"i think Abeke will have to pair things with Uraza before any 'relationships' begin" for obvious reasons, (killing Shane) Abeke might realize that Conors always been there for her, and might not be so oblivious to his possible feelings for her, they just get eachother, and its kinda a "subcontious relationship" if that makes any sense. (like, how they dont need to talk, and just know what the other one is thinking) and in the first book(fall of the beasts) Rollan and Meilin look at eachother longingly, but then Abeke and Conor meet eyes... I feel like the authors are having fun hiding small hints, and Uraza might be a key to trigger these emotions.(Abeke dosent have to worry about Shane anymore since he dead.) and Conor might nurture her for that reason.

3. Abeke gets kidnapped, i mean someone is? (XDD) 

4. Rollan and Abeke might get controlled by something, it is their turns, after all. But maybe the authors have a completely different plan, where theres not anyone being controlled, like the Bile or the Wyrm.

5. I know really its dark, but maybe they get captured and tortured. (like burning knife torture) yeah, i know its messed up.

6. Maybe we get to FINALLY meet Conors brothers?

7. One of Conors family members die, because Rollans father died,(and Tarik) both Meilins parents are dead, and Abekes mother is dead. And Conor has not really lost someone yet, i think thats a good one...(and no, i dont want it to happen)

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OR AGREE WITH!! AND IF YOU WANT ME TO POST ABOUT ONE OF THESE ^ TELL ME 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"Anyone can betray Anyone." -Julian

"Power is a dangerous game." -Red Queen

"The truth is what I make it. I could set this world on fire and call it rain."- Maven

"Always"- Snape

Fall 7 times, get up 8.