Read below first.What will be the pack of animals?

Thumbnail avatar efa1577a81

catpurple2395

IMPORTANTNotes: 1.If you are new, please read all comments so you are caught up. 2.You have till 1-20-17 7:00 to respond. 3.You may have 2 characters and 2 characters ONLY. 4. If you do have 2 characters PLEASE PUT YOUR CHARACTER-THAT-IS-DOING-WHAT-YOU'RE-WRITING'S NAME AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST!!! 5. You may vote after the deadline(Refer to note #2) but it will not count toward the story. 6. USE PROPER GRAMMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!7.NO LEADERS IN THIS GAME!

FORM:

NAME:

APPERANCE:
PERSONALITY:

POSITION:*

OTHER:

NOTE THAT I WILL NOT BE IN THIS ROLL-PLAYBACKSTORY:

One day a tribe of nocturnal animals** moved to the Nilo plains. For a grown human the dead grass in the wild  field would be up to the knees. The tribe all moved to the field at midnight. The group was all omnivorous and fed on the plants and tiny animals of the savanah. There haven't been any predators yet...

*Warrior, cub, adult, and spy.

**Poll's results.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

NOPE I WAS CRINGY WHEN I POSTED HERE

catpurple2395

Guys please more votes!

• Posted at:

catpurple2395

Please vote only 4 minutes left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Posted at:

catpurple2395

I will allow for 5-30 more minutes if anyone else wants to vote. So far, the winner is were-tigers and were-foxes!

• Posted at:

catpurple2395

VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

catpurple2395

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

catpurple2395

vote...please...i'm...dying...vote...to...save...me...

• Posted at:

catpurple2395

*angry* VOTE! NOW! ... *falls to the floor suddenly weak**says weakly* the only way to save me and this.........is to...vote......please.............i'm counting on you....................please.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Posted at:

catpurple2395

......................................................need.............................more.....................just a few...........................more...votes..........................................................................................................................................................................................

• Posted at:

catpurple2395

In real life I am literally on the verge of tears! WHY DOES EVERYONE IGNORE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

catpurple2395

ok..... u give me no choice........................................................... I H*TE DON'T LIKE EVERYONE WHO IGNORES THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

catpurple2395

I now need 1 more vote...

• Posted at:

catpurple2395

ONE VOTE TO EVEN IT OUT!!!!!!! THAT'S ALL I ASK OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

catpurple2395

Fine. I guess the winner is were-animals. Start roleplaying, if anyone is reading this..................................................................WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at: