Thumbnail avatar 2c96756161

robineyes9

Okay. We need to have a small talk about learning when and when it is not appropriate to say something. I get it. You're a person. You are entitled to your opinion. But the thing about some of the things regarding a certain gender are not okay to share because it hurts people. If you want to have that view about it fine. But please don't share it because there are girls here who deserve their shot. They should be empowered instead of put down with ludicrist,sexist,and infuriating comments. A woman can be president and her husband First Gentleman, a woman can run a company, heck woman can rule the world if we really wanted to.

The Neolithic revolution.Do you want to know why the men where the hunters and the women the gatherers? Because men where expendable. Women had the children and you really only need a few guys to have a population if you catch my drift. Back then women and men where equal because in survival you didn't have time to be petty about gender. Both contributions where seen as equal so they where treated as equal . But then when survival was no longer so hard won things changed.Soon the tasks of women seemed less than the tasks of men. Both contributions where seen as unequal so they where treated as unequal.

And so the world was in the hands of men. And we have seen the tragedies that have ensued, but there has been a great many acheivement. Now imagine how much faster we could have progressed if you had the other half of the world helping? Why not let women have a crack at?

“If one man can destroy everything, why can't one girl change it?”
― Malala Yousafzai, I Am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban

Please stop with your predjusts. It doesn't belong here. This is a changing world and if you want to be stuck in time then Fine.

And, as I like to know the other side of the coin I ask you a simple question.

Why?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sea*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'**'・*:.。..。.:*・゜゚・*