Thumbnail avatar c1636145e5

greenstorm25

He says climate change is fake, opened up the pipeline, started plans for the great wall of Trump, Breaking the constitution by accepting gifts and money from foreign governments- pretty soon we'll be facing Trumpmaggedon, and an entire MB full of Trump/politic rants.

But on the dimly lit bright side, we'll have some excitement around here

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

Perpetually tired, stressed, and confused

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

yeehaw

greenstorm25

What's with the stars, but no replies?

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

yeehaw

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

It is crazto thinabou"TRUMPMAGEDDON"

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

The only good thing about his election is that Hillary's presidency would have led to the falling of the American economy. At first, he seemed like the lesser of two evils.

Now I realize America was done for the moment humanity evolved. No, not just America, the whole world.

#BringBackTheDinos

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

CALLUZFCBPTPJEIBKSKKNBAMKS

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkSAIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICESCPMMNY

Thumbnail avatar 4bca00edaa

dragonarrow972

You know, I'm going to make a bunker thread for when Trumpmaggedon comes.

• Posted at:

Dragon 

"I don't feel cool, I feel, crispy." James Lake Jr. Trollhunters, Episode 10, Season 1. 

A Trollhunter

A Dragonkin 

A Ranger

A Warrior cat

A Wolflord

A Unwanted 

A Skywing 

Thumbnail avatar 4ac07111af

soccerraven43

It's like 1984 by George Orwell.

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|Gang: /284304|

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#FreedomChild|

|#StormerProblems|

[INACTIVE]

~Now Ceol, or tricksterangel41~

greenstorm25

@Dragon

Make it now. Trumpmaggedon started the moment he was sworn in.

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

yeehaw

Thumbnail avatar e20a2e7ad5

iceangel555

I say give him a chance. Everyone hated Lincoln when he was first elected but look at him now. Considered the second greatest president! (George Washington's better :P)

• Posted at:

aPastel

• Ravenclaw

• Daughter of Athena

• Warrior Cat

• Hunter of Artemis

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

#BringBackTheDinos

*grabs stegosaurus and rides off* 

Though seriously, that hashtag should be the official ones for the MBers who have basically given up on humanity, and are currently raiding all the nearest Walmarts in preparation for Trumpaggedon. 

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

greenstorm25

@Bobcat

Yessssss.

#BringBackTheDinos

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

yeehaw

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

*Facepalms* Really guys just stop making these threads there is nothing you can do about it.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

We can protest, Swiftstar. That's what the Women's March, among others, was about. Protesting the campaign promises Trump made, protesting his disparaging comments about women and immigrants and the disabled and so many more. 

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar c43ae7b73c

griffinarrow110

@bulldog

Yes, there's nothing we can do about it. That's why this thread was created. ;D

Instead of #BringBackTheDinos, I say

#TrumpTrump

Because then another asteroid hits, and either Earth is blown to bits or the birds take over and reign supreme. Like mammals did. Or insects will. Or fish. Anyone for a flounder as president? Cuz this one was more a flunk than a flounder.

• Posted at:

*Infinity*

Ravenclaw

Redcloak

Grey Jedi

Aquarius

House Stark

Author/Writer

American

Dreamer

Average

Ordinary

Everyday

Person

Introverted  INtuition  Thinking  Prospecting  Assertive

L'eggo my E'ggo

Thumbnail avatar 879166e578

sciencestudy42

people over react about climat change and hippies frm greenpeace hugging trees and saying we are all going to die if we don't all freak out only makes it worse

opening the pipeline is good oil is cheap and practical we can't rely on solar energy or windmills look at germany they are a world leader in oil and coal use but have the most solar pannels in the world 

trump accapter money from governments as a privet citizen before he ran for president or anyone outside his family knew he was going to run for president he got the money because they thought being nice to rich people would make them fall over thereselves to demand american attention to these countrys 

no we will not be facing anyything bad exept facts and logic that the conservitive party and trump stand for unlike the other side which coddles kids with safe spaces and trigger warnings and spends all the money on bad investments then does not earn it back and restrects oil and industreal growth whch prevents other people from earning it back for them

please stop gossiping and spreading rumors about the best president in history

please let this through 

• Posted at:

hi

rainelf13

I see where you're coming from, sciencestudy42, but I have to disagree. Climate change is real, and if we don't do anything about it, the entire world will be endangered. The balance of the ecosystem, which is already tipping, will go completely out of whack. Coastal lines will flood as a result of the melting glaciers too. Greenpeace is not full of "tree-hugging hippies," as you put it. It is made of people who want to head off these harmful effects of a rising global temperature. Trump is not the best president in history, in my opinion. He hasn't even had a week of being in office, so we can't even judge his merits as president fully yet. His merits as a person, however, are lacking. His disparaging comments on practically everyone who disagrees with him are dismaying and disgusting. Accepting money from foreign governments to bring his businesses there is a conflict of interest no matter what position in government you hold. Finally, conservative is a stance on issues that the Republican Party generally takes, not a political party unto itself. Thank you.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

greenstorm25

0_0 What have I started?

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

yeehaw

Thumbnail avatar 225834ad9b

lokiclever11

I knew there would be an intolerant, wild, non fact based post on here... and I predicted who it would be from too!

Even if climate change wasn't a big deal wouldn't it be cool to run on other forms of energy? It would cost a lot to replace at first but something renewable never runs out so prices wouldn't get higher for gas, heat, etc. It would be perfect for the economy. Scientists suggest putting windmills all over Arizona could power the entire USA. I'd take the risk.

• Posted at:

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

sciencestudy42

i agree climate change is real i never said it was not real in fact i want to be a engineer to find more power efficient  daily items like washing machines and refrigerators 

and i never said climate change did not have the potential to endanger the world but right now it is not and the eco system is changing but not for the worse the rate at which sea levals are rising is going down the rte at which the earth is heating is also going down and thousands of people like elon musk are working hard to find ways to cut emmisions without everyone going vegan planting hundreds of trees and cutting off the economy from lack of oil and trees or onything eles people use that can be harmful to the enviroment 

greenpeace is a harmful hippie filled group who does not care about humanity

the directors all have no formal science backround unlike patrick moore who left greenpeace after getting a PHd in ecology look it up

they are working to ban the element clorine worldwide ignoring the fact it is what keep most of out water safe and is a key component in most medicines like anti-biotics and painkillers 

they want us to stop cutting down trees and say the products they yeld are unnneccesary yeah greenpeace microcrystilin celluless are not importaint nevermind the fact they are present in ALL medicines and nevermind the fact using wood for building keeps construction compaies in buisness and from using ecologicaly toxic subsititutes 

greenpeace is a dangerous ideology

i don't mean to offend greenpeace supporters but that is the truth

i am saying trump will be the best president because he has the best shot of getting america out of debt ad is not afrade to say what needs to be said unlinke the compitition who just say whatever they uneed to to make people happy at the expense of everything exept feelings

he did not accept money frm foregn governments he got them from government groups like i said in my last post ( looks back oh wait i did not shoot ment to ) a government and a government group is diffrent and legal hillary accepted millons frm saudia arabia before it became illegal for politicians to accept unearned money frm diffrent governments 

and conservitive is the party republican is the pronoun i would not say i am a conservitive if i was using correct english i would say i am a republican even though the group is called conservitive 

thank you 

please let this through

• Posted at:

hi

griffinarrow110

@ScienceStudy

They react over the top, yes. But climate change IS an over-the-top issue. Our world has almost been exposed to the sun's harmful rays a while back when we practically drilled HOLES in the Ozone Layer. (look it up) Luckily, we fixed it, and our Ozone layer is now partially whole. But if we wait another (I believe) thousand years, the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere will be too much for us, and the world will be WAY too hot for us, and all animals (humans too, we're animals too) and plants will DIE. The pipeline might be good for the economy, but not for the people who live where it will be built. It is meant to go through NATIVE AMERICAN RESERVATIONS, shoving them off the tiny piece of land we gave them after we took everything from them. They protested, but their voices weren't heard. Also, clean energy isn't EXACTLY cost effective until we completely switch over. If we do take that leap of faith, we will probably be seeing a much better economy. Yeah, we could use a rich president, but in the beginning he asked for money from others. Plus, he's a sexist. In case you didn't hear the news report about the video clip in 2005, it was BAD. He spoke VERY bad about women, something I can't even mention in here or else I will probably get banned for life. He was MARRIED back then, and still he said that. Donald Trump has said countless things to hurt women, including that he would even do something bad to his daughter (again, I can't say what it is.). He has also indirectly called the American people dumb. He said: "I could even shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and they'd still vote for me." Is that the type of person we want to be the commander in chief of this country? I can't say that he's a bad man, but the things he tends to do are wrong. Please tell me if there was something big that was really good for him. If it outweighs what he has said and done, I am happy to give my full support to Donald Trump. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Infinity

• Posted at:

*Infinity*

Ravenclaw

Redcloak

Grey Jedi

Aquarius

House Stark

Author/Writer

American

Dreamer

Average

Ordinary

Everyday

Person

L'eggo my E'ggo

Thumbnail avatar 33306f07a0

griffinlynx110

Actually there are SEVERAL things we can do about this. WE PROTEST! SPEAK FOR THE LIVES IN DANGER! SPEAK FOR THE DEBT WE COULD FACE! I'm gonna have to write something about this, JOIN ME IN THIS PEACEFUL PROTEST AGAINST TRUMP! (LET THE PEOPLE HAVE THEIR COUNTRY!)

#BringbacktheDinos 

^Tempting offer :P

• Posted at:

hey it’s NARA!

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Seeing you guys freak out and worry over Trump's presidency is hilarious. 

*finger guns* peace out

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

Thumbnail avatar 231084e9e3

amberturtle48

@Sciencestudy42:

Actually, I'd say methods of clean energy are actually more reliable then fossil fuels. (They've estimated that we're going to run out of oil in about 50 years.) Also, electrical energy is actually more efficient then fossil fuels, and a lot of companies have started using them.

Global warming and climate change are actually very concerning; it's good that there are people out there trying to help our planet by cleaning it up and looking for cleaner energy sources.  ~ Amberturtle48 

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

griffinarrow110

@Greenstorm

You started something great. I think I'm gonna make a political forum where everyone can battle each other with facts. (No true, solid facts, NO ENTRY!!!) I think it's awesome when we sit and talk about these types of subjects. It educates people, and at the same time we are accepting other ideas as well as presenting our own. All I have to say is well done, Greenstorm. Well done.

Infinity

• Posted at:

*Infinity*

Ravenclaw

Redcloak

Grey Jedi

Aquarius

House Stark

Author/Writer

American

Dreamer

Average

Ordinary

Everyday

Person

L'eggo my E'ggo

Thumbnail avatar 225834ad9b

lokiclever11

Greenstorm, if there was nothing but facts allowed, half the people on the samb who argue in politics couldn't go in it.

• Posted at:

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

griffinarrow110

That's not to say both sides are black and white. We are all grey. Light grey, dark grey, dark dark grey....

Here's pros and cons about both sides. Cause I think we need to know about each side, our faults and our weaknesses, our triumphs and strengths. (Am I writing a metaphor to life without realizing it right now?) I'm going to try and be as neutral as possible, even though I'm quite Anti-Trump, so here goes. (this is gonna take some research...)

Trump (Not his supporters, they've done quite different things from him)

Pros:

-He's gone after the American dream, to have a good life and prosper (Gotta give him credit for that)

-He's trying to protect this country, even if it means being selfish and blocking out immigrants (That's a lot of prioritizing, but hey, he's got some of our best interests at heart)

-He's trying to #BringBackTheDinos, too! Humans have lived far past the life expectancy of a species! (Sorry. I can't really find anything unbiased that will tell me good things about him. Its either for Trump or against him. I checked his website and it showcases none of his good qualities. It only covers up his bad ones.)

Cons: (Get ready, cause its time for: LIGHTNING ROUND!!!)

-He thinks climate change is a hoax (by China [pronounced Gina])

-Provoking other countries before he was even president

-His cabinet picks are very ironic. Search them up.

-He constantly attacks women

-Got very personal when it was the fight for the nomination. He said bad things about Ted Cruz's wife, and it was an ongoing feud.

-He said he could take advantage of his daughter (that's REALLY bad)

-Back in 2005, he insulted women very badly, and he was MARRIED.

-Said he wouldn't accept the results of the election if he lost as if it wasn't a problem

-I can't say anything more... MOVING ON!

Anti-Trump People (Everyone against Trump)

Pros:

-Just count all of Trump's cons. That's what they're fighting.

Cons:

-The Women's March they had wasn't for women. It was Women Against Trump March. Anyone who came in with a Trump sign was harassed until they left.

-Didn't quite accept the result of the election, so they're kinda hypocritical

-Some do violent protests instead of peaceful ones.

-Anything else?

Thank you, and I hope that helped you... a little bit.

XOXO,

Infinity

• Posted at:

*Infinity*

Ravenclaw

Redcloak

Grey Jedi

Aquarius

House Stark

Author/Writer

American

Dreamer

Average

Ordinary

Everyday

Person

L'eggo my E'ggo

Thumbnail avatar 9f05d78861

moonlightmagic106

I've already given up on humanity,soooooo....*goes off to stock war bunker* 

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

sciencestudy42

i never said climate change is not a big issue i am saying it is not a threat that is effecting us right now it is a threat that we have to work on for our grandchildren grandchildren and right now we can't do anything about it except develop the technology so we can use other sources of sustainable that are just as practical as fossil flues the types of fossil flues we have right now are not practical enough to use as a complete replacement of fossil flues they proved their lack of effectiveness in germany which uses the most oil and coal in the world despite having the most solar panel 

in a thousand years we will have a sustainable energy source and it will not be a issue and carbon dioxide is not the issue despite what hippies tell you it is methane and other gases that are relay toxic carbon dioxide is needed for life all life is carbon based 

complete switching over to sustainable energy right now is stupid america is the worlds largest economy and other economy's need to lean on america to survive america keeps th world from falling into complete  misery 

donald trump is not a sexist i know he said bad stuff to women but can you relay show me a clip of him were he does not say something bad to a man? most of the clips of him saying bad stuff in not live it is people breaking down what he says and computerizing it to make him sound bad 5 people have been arrested for it already did you see the clip of the first women to build a skyscraper? she did it for trump and she said he did not care that i was a women he rewarded you if you did good just like and man and he got just as mad at you as he would have if you had a mustache 

now for the good stuff about trump 

he went frm filing for bankruptcy 6 times in the 90s to now were he has 3.9 billion dollars if anyone can pull america out of the financial crisis obama but us in it is him

he is hardworking he said in his book he only sleeps 4 hours a night so he can work harder and more

he says what needs to be said even if it hurts someones sensitive feelings 

• Posted at:

hi

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

Sciencestudy, I find it hard to take you very seriously with your grammar. As a note, sleeping only four hours a night is not "productive"; it's very unhealthy. I'll respond more later. 

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

sciencestudy42

i don't care if you don't take me seriously and he only seeps that little so he can spend more time fixing america 

• Posted at:

hi

rainelf13

I apologize for mistaking your position on climate change, sciencestudy42. I do have two further points to make. All life on Earth is carbon-based, you are correct. But carbon dioxide is harmful to breathe for too long. Donald Trump is sexist, because he targeted women because they were women. 

Hi, Edge! Care to add to the discussion?

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

sciencestudy42

amberturtle48 

they are not more effective then fossil fules take the example of germany they spend so much money trying to go into sustainable energy and failed miserably 

electrical energy comes from fossil fuels 

i know climate change is a threat but we cant fix it by sending the whole world into a economic crisis by switching to these unpractical energy sources 

• Posted at:

hi

Thumbnail avatar 231084e9e3

amberturtle48

Sciencestudy:

I politely disagree.

Converting to energy sources like solar and wind, (and even water, although I don't agree with the way it can disrupt ecosystems,) will be critical for our planet in the years to come. It will save precious and delicate lifeforms that can't stand the powerful amounts of chemicals and pollutants, (currently, 72,000 species of animals are going extinct every year, mostly because of humans,) and it will save our atmosphere and the air we breathe altogether. It will also help us avoid a massive crisis fifty years from now when we run out of oil. I don't think that converting to clean energy will throw the entire planet into chaos, although larger countries that depend on oil may have to make an effort to go green.

As a side note, not all electrical energy comes from fossil fuels. And it actually IS more efficient, not in the way of money, but in the way of usage; a car will run longer on an electrical charge then it will on a gasoline engine.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

First of all, can everyone please calm down, there are millions of views each of us have, we need to learn to respect both. Is it weird to say I believe both opinions? 

Second of all, why are you even fighting? Aren't most of friends? If you disagree that's fine but don't go hating on someone because they are different people. As  I said before, there are millions of views.

• Posted at:

Hippie/Hippeh

Good Vibes

Flower Child

#Pray

#AllPeopleArePeople

#BellBottomsSquad

#LiveLoveLaugh

#KindnessOnlyMatters

#BeautyIsEveryWhere

#WereAllSad