Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

I hope they're real.

I hope we find them.

I hope they're hostile.

And I hope they bring Earth's long needed justice.

I used to think aliens in fiction works were usually hostile to humans because of humanity's enjoyment of calling themselves heroes and anything not human "monsters".

Now I realize, if real aliens were hostile, it'd be for different reasons than for human "patriotism".

And I can't wait for it.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

CALLUZFCBPTPJEIBKSKKNBAMKS

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkSAIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICESCPMMNY

Thumbnail avatar 4bca00edaa

dragonarrow972

I would like to see an alien!

If they're hostile, I would just kick him all the way back to his home planet.

• Posted at:

Dragon 

"I don't feel cool, I feel, crispy." James Lake Jr. Trollhunters, Episode 10, Season 1. 

A Trollhunter

A Dragonkin 

A Ranger

A Warrior cat

A Wolflord

A Unwanted 

A Skywing 

brownwolf123

WOAAAAAAAAAAAH. IT DELETED PART OF MY POST.

WOOOOOOW. Didn't see that one coming. I expected this would have been completely turned down by mod, not just part of it cut out.

Wow.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Well actually, now I'm kind of glad Moderation cut that part out. I sounded a little weird there. Mostly because I was mad (three words: Dakota Pipeline Access).

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar 9b23d31bd8

pizzapie250

Anyone who believes in science and logic has to believe in aliens. It's a vast, ever expanding universe that started out infinite and got bigger going forward. We can't be the only little speck With life.

Finding them is the problem. We're looking for life as we know it, but it won't be life as we know it, it will be life as we don't. We're looking in the wrong places.

I hope they're hostile to some people, but intelligent enough to distinguish the good from the bad. Fight Hilary, leave us, take Trump as a specimen.

Not Earth, Prank, a large portion of the population of humans.

That is the psychological reasoning, along with species wide insecurities and fear of the unknown.

Real aliens would be hostile because we offend them so much if they were.

But there is no confirmation that they will be hostile, or dumb enough to wander on into the rocket-fuel-breathing highly-corrosive-material-drinking incredibly hostile creature inhabited, desiese-ridden, poison-filled planet. I mean, come on. Eat or be eaten. Survival of the fittest. Plague. HUMANS. We get more agitated the longer peace is maintained. Adrenaline! So many reasons not to come here. I know I would leave if I could.

I kind of hope they turn out to be hippie aliens that never had the concept of causing death or even harm to anything or anyone in their society. We'd kill them anyway, and then I can say I was right about our aggression's nature as a species.

• Posted at:

Clockwork

Female if you can't tell by the purple/pink text

sometimes I put random phrases here until I can use them in my writing. Yes, I'm that greedy with journal space.

Thumbnail avatar 877756c5e9

fairywolf652

If the aliens invade , I blame the people who decided it was good idea to kill them and then exspirenement on their dead bodies . 

• Posted at:

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL POKEMON !

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

The legend of ZELDA rules! 

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

Thumbnail avatar 225834ad9b

lokiclever11

I welcome our alien overlords

• Posted at:

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Thumbnail avatar e20a2e7ad5

iceangel555

am I the only one that would actually be scared?

• Posted at:

aPastel

• Ravenclaw

• Daughter of Athena

• Warrior Cat

• Hunter of Artemis

Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

aliens plz come here to kil me so i don't have to do swing dancing...

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

fairywolf652

Aliens may be different but their still living things and we should very much respect that 

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

brownwolf123

Dragon-If they were hostile, I'd politely direct them to those who need sense knocked into them.

Clockwork-Once again, I was mad and just typed instead of thought. I really meant to say was I hope they'd take out the bad apples so the good souls left wouldn't get corrupted (or have to suffer through the corrupted ones dumb actions anymore). I also hope they're intelligent enough to distinguish good and bad. But if they aren't, I'm sad to say, I probably wouldn't care anymore (that's how bad I've been broken from just living 14 years with humans).

The only unknown I fear is death, and where the human species could be headed. Besides from that, I'm more afraid of the known.

I also want to leave if given the chance. And now thinking about it...aw man, the aliens are never coming to us, and we'll hardly find them in this lifetime. DARN IT, I'M STUCK HERE. I can't take another year of this place.

I'd hope they'd be hostile because if they were hippies and humanity killed them all, I'd go into a depression of "This is it, corrupted humans are going to ruin the whole world, and maybe even the galaxy, and not even their own kind can stop themselves. Why do I even bother?"

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

I'm not scared. I believe it's more likely that the aliens are unicellular than multicellular. But they may also be a deadly zombie virus. Ok, I'm scared now. 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

brownwolf123

Lakael-YES. Do you want to help me get ahead on the "Welcome to Earth-You Know What To Do With Those Lasers" Party (I'm joking about the lasers part, not all humans are bad, but that's the only thing I'm joking about)?

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

pizzapie250

Generally speaking, people will be afraid of things they don't know, and assume the worst in their mind. It's why our species is alive. Some people, however, aren't afraid of the worst possibilities.

I don't think they could take us, because you would give desiese to them and they would give you desiese. :/

If you have too much of a problem, you might be able to go to a national park and just stay there. Just don't die, Prank.

• Posted at:

Clockwork

sometimes I put random phrases here until I can use them in my writing. Yes, I'm that greedy with journal space.

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

What if they are hostile and try and take over/blow up our planet?Then they take us away to space and train the fittest and the smartest how to be child commanders.Yeah I'm getting all of this from Ender's game.

I don't think aliens exists,really the most habitable planet is Mars.Scientist want to build artificial ecosystems so that humans can live there,but the problem is that if you are sixteen here then you are eight there because Mars revolves around the sun two Earth years so you would be twice as old.

If aliens came to Earth would they be able to breath,they didn't have oxygen on other planets .Their bodys have become accustom to having oxygen and they might die or they would die of pollution because their lungs   are used to having cleaner air to breath.

The "alein life'' could be a virus or bacteria.

mods let this through

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

brownwolf123

Clockwork-Yeah, but sometimes if people bothered to learn, they would not have to be afraid. For example, other cultures. If they bothered to understand another culture instead of blindly be afraid of it, they would probably see everything isn't as bad as it first seemed. However, I also assume the worse in my mind as well, so maybe I'm not as immune to that as I thought.

Yeah, there's many possibilities. I know humans are carbon-based lifeforms, meaning the main element (I think element) in us is carbon. But life out there could be made of a different element.

I hope. The other issue is I've become too dependent on technology, to the point that I couldn't leave it even if I wanted to. It's sad that in order to keep me stable, I have to spend most of my day on my computer or phone. If the wifi goes out for too long, I start to completely break down. It's happened before. And I don't plan on dying. However, there are moments (like when I went to mental hospital), that I got so stressed/trauma that my fear of death was overridden, and I was actually in danger of trying things.

Swiftstar-When space began, it was infinite, and it's kept growing. There is no way that in the uncountable amount of space, our planet is the ONLY spot of life. That's like having an infinite ocean and only ONE spot of it has fish. It's confirmed that some sort of life has to be out in space, the hard part is finding it.

The other hard part: realizing it's life. We're a 3rd dimensional life-form on a 3rd dimension world. However, it's been scientifically proven there are more than 3 dimensions. Somewhere out there, there could be 4th dimensional life or worlds. But since we're 3rd dimensional, we cannot comprehend what the 4th dimension is like. We've never seen it before.

There's also different types of life-forms. We're a special kind of multicelluar life. We have different cells making up our entire body. There's also singular cell life-forms and microscopic. Maybe even out there is life that we could never imagine.

And yes, maybe breathing may be a problem. Hopefully if there are any aliens, they have masks that they can breathe through.

Also, I don't care if the aliens are hostile. Sometimes, I even prefer it. I've gotten to the point of my "patience" in which, I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO HUMANS. Honestly, I think they need an outside force to knock sense into them. Or even, dare I say it, give them a taste of their own medicine (stealing land, enslavement, genocide over race [but in this case it would be species]). Not saying all humans are like that. The perfect scenario for me is rightful punishment for the bad humans so the good humans can breathe easy, literally and figuratively.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar a5385d58c5

amberbutterfly669

YES EXACTLY PRANK I RANTED ABOUT THAT TOO AND I AM PRETTY SURE THE MODS CUT PART OF MY POST OUT 

the part of furdging bad ideas and swearing mildly at the president of da US the decisions of the 45th president of the US

US can be misread as "us"

how inconvenient.. I've done it before

• Posted at:

-Amberwolf-*Snowlilyy*|Rebellious|

Essanieraen Mystical Traitare

<Catisar>

-Luxis-

Queen of wolf dragons

Rubyn|Silverjack|Aulumi|Echo|Jade|Skrill|Septys|Noire Rouge|Red Dusk|Valley

#Amuke

Thumbnail avatar 91bfad658e

turtlebear66

When the aliens come to Earth I'm going to ask to join their ranks. Hopefully, they'll let me. And then I can slowly work my way into power. When I finally become the Ruler of the Aliens, I'll have my new army rid the land of bad people and award the nice ones by taking over Earth. We'll create a perfect utopia of peace. 

Of course, that probably won't happen. Although, if aliens ever come to Earth while I'm still alive... Well, I hope humans don't hurt them. Although, in a weird sense, they might not be hostile. But they may be more intelligent than us. Like, in a sense that were as smart as a common cow compared to them. We could be pets or food to them. I'd much rather be a pet though. I mean, I'd be fine with either. But it is a possibility. 

Oh well. If they're hostile, I'm hoping they'll be like the Homeworld Gems in Steven Universe. Please, Hostile Aliens, plant a giant dangerous cluster in our Earth. 

Although I do hope humans don't try to hurt or experiment with them. Now that I look at it... It's more likely for humans to be the villains in the story where humans come to Earth. 

• Posted at:

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

NFNBNFoxNCNCaNMFlaFeFrNFB

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

ManReMaTCSFClSBBBJJWGWCWFWBWFr

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

I'm not sure what we are. -Kip

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

"Fight Hilary, leave us, take Trump as a specimen." 

Yes. 

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

fairywolf652

the Aliens will make us drink our own medicine ! too bad the human medicine is just plain wrong !

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

Thumbnail avatar 225834ad9b

lokiclever11

Vaccinate, Fairy!

• Posted at:

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Thumbnail avatar d3a59d09ec

ravenfairy134

Yeah I'd probably do what Katana said.

MAN WHY DO I NOT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY.

• Posted at:

morningstar

who can say if i've been changed for the better, but

because i knew you

i have been changed

for good    

paalam at salamat, samb.

coming back for a bit, but don't count on it

(translation: goodbye and thank you, samb.)

pizzapie250

They would, but that doesn't mean they aren't afraid.

Exactly. Alien life could be silicon based and breathe helium, for all we know. We might be the odd but of information. (Yes, that's an element)

I'm glad you have something that keeps you stable. It isn't too unusual for a human to want social interaction in a safe environment, and that's what social media and forums offer. Games give much needed mental stimulation. I hope you don't find yourself that stressed any time soon.

• Posted at:

Clockwork

Thumbnail avatar 33306f07a0

griffinlynx110

@pizzapie You're right, if we were alone, wouldn't that be pointless and boring? THIS UNIVERSE IS BILLIONS OF LIGHT YEARS ACROSS! IN EVERY 100 OF THOSE LIGHT YEARS THERE COULD BE AN INHABITED PLANET! If their hostile, guess what? So are we ^-^

• Posted at:

hey it’s NARA!

Thumbnail avatar 7615452b38

fearlessdragon2484

You are so right!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar ee42dc6070

dawnheart133

I hate aliens they are so.... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Swiftstar or Cress

Labs!

AKC Junior Handler

Chevy!

Tracker!

Rue

Our Back up account

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

@Dawnbreeze:

How do you know they are ewww? I mean, they could be pretty nice and good-looking. Never judge a book by it's cover. Just cuz they look the way they do in movies doesn't mean they'll look like that if we ever get a chance to see them.

@All people:
There are other worlds in this universe. They are just light years away. And with the tech we have today, we wouldn't be able to survive that kind of space travel. So sadly, (as of now) we cannot travel to these other worlds. But, honestly, I'd feel scared and excited at the same time, because, what if the aliens want to trade with us or something? I'd totally teach them about Pokemon in exchange for knowledge how to make fantasy/fiction real. Because technically they are fiction, and if I learned how to make fiction real I'd bring Pokemon into this world, meet Ash, and get a ton of cool Pokes. :pp

(I love to talk, so, don't judge. Also the part about them being fiction, IDK y I added that. If they gave us spaceships or travel things I'd totally travel to meet DanTDM + ThinkNoodles + ThnxCya in person, get autographs, play some Pokemon Brick Bronze and other games with them, and see if I can get Robux from them or somethin XD)

• Posted at:

Random

back at it again at krispy kreme!

One of MANY (emphasis on the many) Fandoms

"I prefer the term mentally hilarious." - Alex Fierro, Magnus Chase

I am your local meme friend and wild random kid

Eternally a kid

Gang: WIP

Thumbnail avatar 7065058ead

dawnfrost246

WOW

• Posted at:

~~~Fox~~~

Save the Vaquitas!!!

#StayPeculiar

#RememberHurricane

I am;

- A Fanwing

- A Demigod

- A Jedi

Joined the forums; January 2017

Look out for TucuxiPorpoise and Vaquita - SeaWing triplets, in my posts!

Thumbnail avatar 4b958e7aa1

dragondreamtime640

But they may be alien fruits.

• Posted at:

DRAGON

With no good there is no evil,With no evil there is no good.

MINECRAFT RULES!

FOURM Snake

WARRIORS CATS!

DESTROYER OF MARY SUES

KING OF OPNESS,SNAKES,AND SPACE.

Flip:Shattar

Correctmeifthereareanyspellingerrorsinthisig

I'm curious. 

I've always thought there was NO WAY aliens existed, it was about as likely as, well, pigs flying. 

But a country like China actually officially looking for them?

That is enough to make me stop and think... yet there is no proof at all that they exist, I believe. 

• Posted at:

Don't argue, just accept it- I rule general chat as the coffee queen!

#ChristianHomeschooledMilitaryBrat

#CoffeeSquad

#NoSameGenderShipping

"Say something I'm giving up on you..."

-Daze

"See? Forever doesn't last very long." -Daze