Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

The Beginning 

The girl had her eyes closed. She felt the urge still, the urge to return home. It whispered to her brain, and made her want to come home. Her home, the last time she visited, was at war. She had grown sick of the fighting, and spoke out about it. The bickering only manage to become worse. And the girl slipped away once again. She had been falling away for weeks now, and that was the last straw. She had finally ran away. But her troubles only haunted her.

"I'm Done." The girl's sister said. The girl opened her eyes, and followed her sister. They were twins, but now you wouldn't have guessed. The older gilr lead her to the mirror. The girl stared back at herself, Her hair back to a raven black, no longing to dyed blond.

"Thanks Des." She whisper. Des smiled. "You're finally coming home. It's the least I could do." The black haired girl rolled her eyes. "I don't know if this is going to be good. Especially since my memories haven't fully returned of being Inera.”

As soon as she said the name, he head started to throb. Images and sounds filled her head. She clenched her fists, and gritted her teeth. Minutes later, her pain faded. Des looked at her in concern. “It’s gonna be fine.”

A guy with brown hair and green eyes entered the room. “I got the keys for the apartment. The girl gave him a small smile. “Thanks Aaron.” Her brother nodded. She took the keys and looked at Des. “Come over with the rest of the Gang soon. “ Des nodded.

The girl pulled on her black windbreaker. An umbrella lay by the door, and she took it.  The weather never stayed the same for long. Outside, heavy rain poured down. Others were out on the streets, focused on the places they needed to go. She opened the umbrella, and walked down the street. The puddles damped her boots.

She reached the giant apartment building, and opened the door, shutting her umbrella. She entered the empty elevator, and pressed the button for the 17th floor. She hated elevators, for the cramped space made her restless. After what seemed to be forever, the doors opened, and she stepped out.

At the far left, there was a door with the name Livvy written on the plate near the door. She opened it, and layed down the umbrella. The now shining sun gleamed through the windows. Livvy, the girl, opened the doors to the balcony. Her nose picked up the scent of coffee and donuts from a nearby shop. She stood there, looking around.

She was Home.

Hey I'm Back. Writing Dumb Stories Again. If you what to be in, just tell me. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Hi there, Livvy! Good to see you again. I'm excited to see more of this, and to see where you're going with it. Might you include me?

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

@Rain. I'm back at this Six months later. Yeah, you'll be in.

Part One: A little bit of lies

Why, did I come back here? My eyes closed as the memories crashed in. Doing role plays with my friends. Listening to my friends write stories at coffee shops where I never got coffee. And him. I couldn't get him out of my mind. Even when I left, I always felt him in the back of mind. That's what love does to you.

A sharp knocking filled my apartment. Was my gang here already? I wondered if Zoey, Alexa, and Alyson had made it back. I met the three on my travels and invited them here. I walked into my apartment and opened the door. It wasn't my gang out there, but the person standing outside my door was familiar.

Before I opened the door fully, she began to speak. "I won't use that as your name." I stared at her in a bit of a shock. I knew her. It was Rain, one of my old friends. Oh Sugar cookies. She would know me. She could see past the dyed hair. Redyed hair. 

"We're gone through a couple of wars because two people sharing the same name. There was a Livvy here once. She was a friend of mine, and a lot of people knew her, and would probably hate on you if you took her name. Even though she's gone....". Should I tell her? She was smart, she'd figure it out soon anyway. "I'm actually not taken anyone's name.... It's mine."

She looked at me, startled, then studied me for a moment. "Wait one minute....Livvy?" She asked. I noddded, and smiled. "I thought you were coming back?" She asked. I sighed. "It's hard to leave  this place behind." She nodded. "Your hair. What happended while you were away?"I smiled sheepishly. "It's back to it's oringal color.'\" She looked at me with a  face that screamed 'What?', but she said. "I'm not going to ask... It's just good to have you back."

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Good chapter!

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar 9063a1a5ff

wolfdragon9768

:)

• Posted at:

-Wolf-

The most heroic people never fought for themselves, but for a better future.

The fight inside is breaking me again...

❤️Wolvy

SAMBer since 2014

I am the dreaded Scorpio 

Thumbnail avatar 9063a1a5ff

wolfdragon9768

Can you include me?

• Posted at:

-Wolf-

The most heroic people never fought for themselves, but for a better future.

The fight inside is breaking me again...

❤️Wolvy

SAMBer since 2014

I am the dreaded Scorpio 

Thumbnail avatar 2dacde932c

platinumdragon2816

It would be nice if you could include me

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/