Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

You are just a regular middle schooler. That is, until, a mysterious stranger appears in the middle of Gym class and asks you and your fellow classmates to decide if you want to come with him. You recognize his voice, but you can't quite place where it's from. After deciding to go, you pack. In a week, you wait outside in the field where he asked you to wait. You see some of your friends and classmates, he whisks you away with a magic aura to a different version of Earth, where Pokemon roam around. You realize you are in the Kalos region, and the stranger is none other than Ash Ketchum! A magic aura surrounds you and all the other kids. After it clears away, you see that you and the others have been turned into Poke-Humans -Half Pokemon, half human- and need to find a way to save the Pokemon world. {Mysterious infection or Pokemon disappearing or whatever XD}

Rules:

*Be free to have as many characters as you like, as long as you can keep track of them

*Please, if you are gonna be a legendary or a mythical, don't get too OP. Keep it level with other Pokemon

*No OPness whatsoever

*Please be fair, kind, generous, curteous and all those other good qualities

*Lemme know if your dropping out or will be gone for a certain period of time.

*Place "Pikachu" in the other section if you have read the rules and the introduction. (Only have to do it on one form, if u r doing multiple)

*If you are a Pokemon with a mega evolution you can have a mega stone and they have a keystone with them. It's kinda weird I know. I just wanna do dat XD

Da Form:

Name:

Pokemon you are:

Appearance: (Before)

Appearance: (After)

Personality:

Other:

Meh Forms :p

Name: Luke

Pokemon you are: Lucario (With Mega Stone and a Keystone he keeps with him.)

Appearance: (Before) Brown-ish hair, regular skin, brown eyes, 4"8

Appearance: (After) The spikes on his hands, Lucario feet, red eyes with that "mask" around them, hs hair is black, and is a bit taller

Personality: He's serious and alert, but likes to relax at times.

Other: Pikachu

Name: Miesha

Pokemon you are: Mew

Appearance: (Before) 4"7, blond hair, tan skin, blue eyes

Appearance: (After) A bit shorter at 4"2, slightly pink skin, same eyes, mew tail.

Personality: Playful, friendly and a bit shy

Other: Have fun!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Random

back at it again at krispy kreme!

One of MANY (emphasis on the many) Fandoms

"I prefer the term mentally hilarious." - Alex Fierro, Magnus Chase

I am your local meme friend and wild random kid

Eternally a kid

Gang: WIP

Thumbnail avatar 3128493be1

confidentclaws60

Name: Silver

Pokemon you are: Charizard

Appearance: (Before) long Black hair, emerald green eyes, tall

Appearance: (After) Long black hair with tips of red ending, wings , charizard tail, same height and eyes

Personality: slightly lazy, loves food,intelligent

Other: Pikachu

• Posted at:

Im a HUGE⚡Potterhead⚡ ! X3

"Always" - Snape

#Gryffindor

Call Me Dwindle ~

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Save Luxray!

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

whaleclever14

No need to make saves for specific Pokemon. Also, we can turn into full Pokemon form. And hope you guys like this RP! There are unlimited spots, and I'll wait until the end of school and then we'll start PoVs. I have piano tho, so I'll get home around..... 5-ish WST? Yup, sounds right. Sooooo ya.

• Posted at:

Random

Eternally a kid

Thumbnail avatar 6b58c653b1

frostdinosaur91

save blazkin

• Posted at:

Frost Fantastic Beasts and The Crimes of Grindelwald!

I'm a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints .

I LOVE Gundam!!

My gang,

Frost, Eirs, May, Drew, Ash, Genji, Hanzo, Conan, Laval, Cragger, Latlas, Latios, Cris and Martin

Thumbnail avatar 994aeaa8d4

bookdragon296

Name: Sally

Pokemon you are: Snorlax

Appearance: (Before) Light blonde hair, blue eyes

Appearance: (After) blue tinted skin, cream hair and black eyes

Personality: Lazy, will do anything for food, kind and loyal to her closest friends 

Other:  Pikachu 

• Posted at:

Ayita Mirima Historia  

Daughter of Iris  

"Don't worry Ruby, I'm combat ready" Penny Polendina (RWBY)  

Ever is best twin  

*pokes your nose* boop

Tempa

#Bumbleby

Not gonna dye my hair half white half red cuz todoroki why would you think that

whaleclever14

Not a lot of people..... Meh. This has unlimited spots and you can join at any time.... I'll PoV sometime soon, Imma bit busy

• Posted at:

Random

Eternally a kid

wolfheart1601

Name: Kuro

Pokemon: Luxray

Looks before: dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, tan-ish skin, average height

Looks after: light blue hair, golden yellow eyes that look as if they have red eye-liner on the outer corners, a blue T-shirt, a black crop jacket with long sleeves and a hood with black fur that he usually has about half way over his head, yellow rings on each of the jacket sleeves, jeans, almost knee-high black combat-style boots, a set of yellow headphones around his neck or on his head, black finger-less gloves, a Luxray tail

Personality: very lazy, mysterious, quiet, but can become terrifying in an instant when angered

Other: He says his hobbies are gaming and sleeping. Pikachu.

I will most likely make at least one more character for this. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

whaleclever14

Alright. Time for PoVs, even though there are not many people. Please join pplz.

Luke:

I was getting ready for gym class, when a cloaked stranger showed up. He asked me and all the other boys in our room to come with him. "In a week of course. You have a destiny, and you can either choose to follow it or leave it alone. Please pack and meet me on the field a week from today." And then he walked to the girls locker room. A pile of plushies of Pokemon were left. A Lucario plushie floated over to me, but a Mega Stone and a Keystone were attached to it's wrist.

Maya (Changed her name):

A guy wearing a cloak walked into our locker room and told us he needed us to come with him. "In a week of course. You have a destiny, and you can either choose to follow it or leave it alone. Please pack and meet me on the field a week from today." and he walked out. A pile of Pokemon plushies were left where he stood. The Mew one floated over to me.

(I was planning on PoVing more, but I can't right now sooooooo)

• Posted at:

Random

Eternally a kid

Thumbnail avatar 998df98b78

fairyathena472

Lol, my favorite pokemon.

Name: Belle Lawson

Pokemon you are: Sylveon
Appearance: (Before) Brown hair, bule eyes, pale.
Appearance: (After)  White hair with pink tips, lighter blue eyes, pale. Has ribbons coming from her back.
Personality: In POV
Other: picachu I'm here and not next to it. Why?

Name: Mrya Lostlore
Pokemon you are: Banette
Appearance: blonde hair, green eyes, tanned
Appearance: Tanned, red eyes, long black hair. Her outfit changed into a dress resembling, well, mega Banette. Keystone around her neck
Personality: in POV
Other: Nup

I'm ready to start POVing right away. (A.K.A After school tomorrow)

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Queen of 0w0

Author in training

Collecter of sparkly things

Wannabe artist

DnD geek

Bookworm!

Hot mess of a child

She/her

Bicurious!

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

whaleclever14

Time to dive right in to some juicy PoVs XD (Everyone accepted)

Luke:

A week after the meeting with that guy I had packed the essentials. Earphones, an extra pair of clothing, my iPod, the plushie, and that was about it. I had also packed a sleeping bag, and a water bottle. I remembered I had two gloves with a fake Mega Stone in one and a fake Keystone in the other. I dug through my box "Old Stuff" and found them. I took out the fake stones and placed the real stones in their place. And just to test something, I tried to pull them out. It was stuck. Perfect. Putting everything in one of those drawstring backpacks, I walked to school. After school, I waited on the field......

I gotta go to school now DX

• Posted at:

Random

Eternally a kid

fairyathena472

BTW, Myra's mouth has a zipper over it.

Myra-

A cloaked dude came into the girl's locker room. I frowned. A man? In a GIRL's locker room? He said "In a week of course. You have a destiny, and you can either choose to follow it or leave it alone. Please pack and meet me on the field a week from today." A pile of plushies appeared where he was standing. Pokemon plushies. I bit my lip, trying not to run over and grab one. A Banette floated over to me, with a Mega stone and Keystone. I'd always loved Banette. It was so gothic, and kinda sad. I wasn't sure about that dude, but whateves. When I got home, I packed water, clothes, lots of food, cloth X4 , and a sleeping bag. And the stones, which I made into a necklace, and the plush.

Belle~

I was getting ready for gym when a dude walked up. He said something, and then a sylveon plush was next to me. I grabbed it. The dude had said something about packing. When school was over, I packed water, a little food, exactly ten outfits, and the plush. I knew Mrya, my best and only, friend would pack more stuff. I texted her:

xXBelleXx: Hiya.

Myrrh: U packed?

B: You got one too? Who is is? Mines Sylveon.

M: Banette.

B: R U gonna go?

M: Meh. You'll see.

I logged off, and then the week went by in a blur. Just in time, before the dude, I grabbed headphones and a iPod. And a few cokes, two packs of gum. It was all in my  backpack. I ran off to school, not even paying attention. Then I waited in the field, noticing the students that never notice me. Luke, Maya, Silver, Sally, Kuro, and there was Mrya. She walked up to me. "I'm ready." We said in unison.

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Queen of 0w0

Author in training

Wannabe artist

DnD geek

Bookworm!

Hot mess of a child

She/her

Bicurious!

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Can we have legendary Pokemonz? If so...

Name; Summer Ashton

Age; 14

Gender; Female

Pokemon you are; Xerneas? 

Appearance (BEFORE); Strawberry blonde hair, pink dress, ribbon in hair, blue eyes.

Appearance (AFTER); Tiny deer horns in hair, Has a rainbow deer-tail, Has Green eyes.

Personality; In POV

OTHER: plz tell me if I can be Xerneas? (And yes, I spelled it right, it's the legendary deer with the rainbow horns) Summer is very feisty

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

wolfheart1601

Name: Karma

Pokemon: Zoroark

Looks (before): short red hair, tan skin, pale-ish honey-colored eyes

Looks (after): somewhat longer red hair with black tips, tan skin, bright blue eyes, red eyeliner, black and dark red clothing, including gloves that look like Zoroark's hands/paws, black Zoroark ears, and a black and dark red japanese kitsune mask that's usually on the side of his head instead of on his face.

Personality: playful, mischievous, charming, energetic

Other: Kuro and him get along fairly well.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

fairyathena472

Hi!

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Queen of 0w0

Author in training

Wannabe artist

DnD geek

Bookworm!

Hot mess of a child

She/her

Bicurious!

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

wolfheart1601

Karma~

I was excited about gym class, but just one look at my friend, Kuro, told me that he didn't feel the same. He was being lazy, sitting in a corner of the locker room with his Nintendo 3DS, playing a game. "Kuro, couldn't you at least try to exercise more? Like, I don't know... Participating in gym class?" I asked him, but he just replied with a simple "Nope." Without even looking away from his game. I sighed. At that moment, a strange, cloaked person came into the locker room. Wht he told us all was strange, too. "In a week of course. You have a destiny, and you can either choose to follow it or leave it alone. Please pack and meet me on the field a week from today." He said. I know.. strange, right? But that's what he said to us. After he said that, he left, but a pile of Pokemon plushies were left in his place. Now, I didn't know nearly as much about Pokémon as Kuro did, but out of the pokemon I knew, Zoroark, the illusion pokemon, had always been my favorite. And that was actually the plushie that floated to me. Yes, I said it floated. I wasn't sure how, but it did. I looked over at Kuro and noticed that he had a different pokemon plushie and the blue on it looked about the same shade as his eyes. "What pokemon is that, Kuro?" I asked, not recognizing it. "A Luxray. My favorite Pokémon." He replied. I suddenly remembered him mentioning something about his favorite pokemon at least once or twice. "Oh, you mean that electric lion you've told me about?" I asked and he nodded in response.

~Time Skip~

Kuro~

A week had passed since Karma and I, as well as the other boys who were in the locker room at the time, received our pokemon plushies. I had procrastinated with packing my stuff, at least until Karma came to check on my progress and ended up helping me with my packing. He packed all the stuff like food, clothes, and a couple other things, while I packed my essentials, which were my iPod, cell phone, headphones, my favorite pillow, and a couple different, but small, game consoles, along with a few games for each of them. Anyways, we finished my packing yesterday and now today was the day we were supposed to meet that weird guy on the field. I was actually the first one to the field, but that was probably because I went there when I got to school and fell asleep under a tree, which made me miss all of my classes for the day. Oh well.. I had a feeling it wouldn't matter after today, anyways. Karma skipped classes with me today, too. His reason was the same as mine. Besides, he always had better grades than me and was usually the top of his class academically. That was the opposite of me. I just didn't care about my grades, to put it plainly.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Three more! XD

Name: Grace

Pokemon: Shaymin (Land Forme)

Looks before: long, wavy, light brown hair; chocolate brown eyes; kinda short

Looks after: mid-back-length, wavy, grass green hair, adorned with a few gracidea flowers, including one to hold her bangs out of her face; light green eyes; still kinda short; cute, knee-length, white, halter top sundress with a bit of green and yellow all over and a pretty gracidea floral design on the bottom; she usually goes barefoot when she's out in nature, but wears white flats when she's in a more industrialized setting, like a city or something

Personality: loves nature; graceful; peaceful; doesn't like conflict; gentle; not afraid to stand up for what she thinks is right or to protect her friends and/or brother; a bit timid when you first meet her

Other: Skye is her twin brother.

Name: Skye

Pokemon: Shaymin (Sky Forme)

Looks before: short-ish, light brown hair; chocolate brown eyes; also kinda short, but taller than Grace by an inch or two

Looks after: short-ish, forward-spiked, green hair in a similar style to the actual pokemon; light green eyes; still kinda short, but still taller than Grace; wears a nice, white track suit with green accents; wears green gloves that almost reach his elbows; wears green, knee-high boots; also wears a red bandana around his neck

Personality: encouraging; go-getter; outgoing; nice; protective of friends and sister; not very trusting of strangers

Other: Grace is his twin sister.

Name: Giza Licht (first and middle name; Giza means 'darkness' in Swahili, but Licht means 'light' in German)

Pokemon: Absol

Looks before: long, black hair with blonde tips; sharp, sapphire blue eyes; tan skin

Looks after: mid-back-length, white hair with one black streak down the side; bangs cover left eye; sharp, ruby red eyes; wears a black spaghetti-strap shirt under an open, white trench coat with white fur around the neck; wears black leggings; white shorts with a black belt; white, almost knee-high boots; black nail polish; paler skin; Absol tail; carries a black and dark red sythe on her back; also wears a black choker with her keystone embedded in it, then a short, silver chain that connects her keystone to her mega stone, which dangles from the choker; in mega form, she has angel wings

Personality: usually nice; short-tempered; can go from nice and happy to "I'm gonna kill you" in 1.5 seconds; sarcastic at times; doesn't tolerate anyone even trying to hurt her friends in any way; responsible

Other: Probably one of the unintentionally popular girls.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

@Whaleclever, do you mind if Skye has a crush on Maya?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

whaleclever14

@Wolfheart: Wynaut? (Get it?) Also, is it fine is Maya likes him but dislikes him at the same time? Also, call me Animal :3

@Sky: Mew is a legendary and I am Mew, so yes, you can be any legendary/mythical. Also, I know what Xerneas is. I have a Pokemon handbook.

MORE POVING YEY XD

Maya:

I had just finished adding the last essentials I needed -My 3DS along with Pokemon Moon and Tomodachi life, a hoodie or two, some gloves, a Pokemon handbook, and a picture of my family- and then walked upstairs to answer the door. To my surprise, it was Skye, my lover/crush. "Come on," he said to me, "Let's go." We walked to school, got through the day, and went out onto the field. I was hugging my plush, and then noticed a few other kids who I knew, which were a boy named Luke and Skye's sister Grace. We waited for about 5, maybe 10 minutes while kids arrived and finally, the cloaked guy. He somehow teleported us from our home to.... Kalos. I realized that because we teleported to a place that looked exactly like Professor Sycamore's lab. The guy then led us to a clearing a bit aways from the lab, surrounded by a forest. "Alright Pikachu, scout around a bit alright?" he said to something on his shoulder, and a Pikachu jumped off and started looking around. "Fletchinder, come on out!" he shouted, and then told the Fletchinder to scout from above. Then an aura that looked like the color of the move Aura Sphere. After it cleared away, I saw some really weird appearance. One guy had a crazy Zoroark-looking appearance, and another guy looked like a Lucario. Then I realized I was floating above the ground a few inches, I was smaller, and I had a Mew tail. "Wha-ah!" I yelped. "What the heck is going on?!?" yelled Grace. After we had settled down the guy took off his cloak. "Ash Ketchum?!" I yelped, and he nodded, and lots of other gasps echoed in my ears. "You've all chosen to become Poke-Humans, and you need to help our world. Pokemon are in dan--" but Ash was cut off by two voices. "Prepare for trouble!" "And make that double!" And then I noticed the infamous Team Rocket. "To protect the world-" "OH FOR GOODNESS SAKES WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR YOUR STUPID MOTTO!" I yelled. Everyone stared at me for a split second, then looked back at Jessie and James. "How dare you interrupt our motto and call it stupid!" shouted Jessie. "Shadow Ball, Pumpkaboo!" "Psybeam, Inkay, you too!" And then I transformed into a Mew. "Why does Team Rocket have to rhyme all the tIIIME?!" said Skye as he realized I was a Mew and he was a Sky Forme Shaymin. We then started to battle, as Pokemon.

:Le sigh: Not going to do Luke right now. Hope you guys are ready for this PoV...... INCOMING! :PoV comes crashing down like a meteor:

• Posted at:

Random

Eternally a kid

wolfheart1601

@Animal, you mean like a love/hate relationship? Like, they like each other, but they get on each other's nerves a lot? XD

Grace~

I was eagerly getting ready for gym class, wanting to get back to my brother, Skye, when a strange, cloaked person came into the girls' locker room. He said something strange (we all already know what he says), then he left, leaving a pile of pokemon plushies behind. I quickly noticed a little plushie that looked like a literal hedgehog and no sooner than I had noticed it did it start floating toward me. I grabbed it and looked around. I saw that girl that my brother had a crush on, Maya, with a mew plushie. I recognized my plushie as a land forme shaymin. I saw Giza, another girl in my class, with an absol plushie that also looked like it had a keystone and a megastone with it. I quickly left to find my brother and met him out in the hallway. Turned out he had received a sky forme shaymin plushie. After school, we went straight home and got our stuff ready. Then we met the others out in the field a week later and we were all transported into the Kalos Region. We soon found out that the stranger was none other than Ash Ketchum, then Team Rocket came with their annoying motto and we all started fighting them as pokemon. Well, the others did anyways.. I wasn't feeling very confident with fighting, so I ended up hiding behind Ash. I watched as my brother attacked with an energy ball, while a Zoroark and an Absol attacked with a double Dark Pulse. I then noticed that I wasn't the only one sitting out the fight when I saw a Luxray asleep at the edge of the "battlefield". I had a feeling Team Rocket wouldn't be happy that someone was ignoring them.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

whaleclever14

@Wolfheart: Yes.

Changing Maya's age to 14. I will go back in time a bit for Luke's PoV now....

Luke:
I packed my new 3DS and a game and my collection of Pokemon plushies, figures and cards. Went to school, waited on field, got transported to Kalos somehow, and then we went to a clearing in the forest. The stranger turned out to be Ash Ketchum and we had be turned into Poke-Humans. I looked at my hands after the aura had dissapeared and I realized I had those spikes a Lucario has, and my hands oddly did look like a Lucario's paws. The two boys I only really talked to and who weren't quite my friends, Kuro and Karma, looked like a Luxray and a Zoroark. There were the twins Skye and Grace, who were Shaymin, one land and one sky forme. Another girl looked like an Absol. Then, I noticed a younger girl that looked like Mew. Before I even had enough time to say anything, Team Rocket appeared. "Prepare for trouble!" "And make that double!" And then I noticed the infamous Team Rocket. "To protect the world-" "OH FOR GOODNESS SAKES WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR YOUR STUPID MOTTO!" shouted the Mew girl. "How dare you interrupt our motto and call it stupid!" shouted Jessie. "Shadow Ball, Pumpkaboo!" "Psybeam, Inkay, you too!" Then we all turned into full Pokemon. Kuro was just laying down, but I used Aura Sphere and so did the Mew girl, turning it into a Aura Sphere combo. In just a few minutes they were, "Blasting off agaaaaaaaaain!" "Wobbbuffeeeet!" And we all turned into our half-forms again. Everyone looked very different. "As you were saying, Ash?" I asked. He was saying something before Team Rocket came and interuppted him. "My world is in danger. I need your help." he said.

• Posted at:

Random

Eternally a kid

wolfheart1601

Giza~

"My world is in danger. I need your help." Ash said to us. "Hm.. Sounds troublesome.." I heard one of the guys--Kuro, I think--mutter. "Kuro! You say that about everything that involves effort! We should at least try to help! We're all already here, anyways." A guy with red and black hair replied. He was right. We were all here now, so why not try to help save Ash's world? "How can we help?" I asked. "Simple! We find the bad guys' hideout and then we beat up all their pokemon and stop their evil plan!!" The green-haired boy said. His sister sighed. "Shouldn't we make a plan first..?" She asked, kinda quietly. "I just said the plan! We infiltrate their hideout and take 'em out!" The green-haired boy replied. "Wouldn't it be easier if we at least knew each others' names first?" I pointed out.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

whaleclever14

Alright. We need more people to PoV it's mainly me and Wolfheart XD.

I will do Luke's PoV sometime tomorrow

• Posted at:

Random

Eternally a kid

bookdragon296

So sorry. School has been busy

• Posted at:

Ayita Mirima Historia  

Daughter of Iris  

Ever is best twin  

*pokes your nose* boop

Tempa

#Bumbleby

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar d7b76a5476

wolfpaw1527

Sigh. Ok...

Name: Nacho

Pokemon I am: EEVEE! :3

Appearance (before): black hair and eyes, a neck compass, yellow wings, and when you mess with me i will attack. i act shy when i see a stranger/new person

Appearance (after): neck compass, yellow wings, attack if you mess with me, will act shy around new people/strangers

Personality: acts like a wolf (because i am a wolf) and defends self

Other: I'm a grey Eevee.

• Posted at:

Nacho

memes and vines and memes and vines

holy heck i spilled my wine

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

Nacho.exe

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

bookdragon296

I promise I'll POV in a couple of days. And I will make another form
  • Posted at:

Ayita Mirima Historia  

Daughter of Iris  

Ever is best twin  

*pokes your nose* boop

Tempa

#Bumbleby

Thumbnail avatar d1b2bd2460

opalbulldog46

Name: Mimi

Pokemon I am: Mimikyu

Appearance (before): Long blonde hair, pretty blue eyes, never seen without makeup

Appearance (after): Hidden under a mask and hood that makes her look like a pikachu pokehuman but you can tell its fake

Personality: Before she became a pokehuman she was a girl who would cake makeup on her face to hid ethe fact she didn't have friends, she tried to act like the girls with lots of friends. After she became mimikyu she realized she was always meant to be lonely. She is now trying to make more friends again

Other: 

Mimi:

A cloaked guy walked into our school and asked to talk to some people. I was among those few and walked over. He told us he needed help  "In a week of course. You have a destiny, and you can either choose to follow it or leave it alone. Please pack and meet me on the field a week from today." He left and a pile of pokemon plushies were left behind. A mimkyu floated over to me. "A snorlax" My friend, Sally said. "AWESOME! And YOU GOT MIMKYU"

I packed my stuff with Sally. 3DS, Pokemon Moon, the mimikyu and my lucky pokeball. When I got to school I somehow ended up in Kalos. Ash had been the stranger. An aura happened around us all. When it disappeared I looked at Sally. She kinda looked like a human Snorlax. Her eyes were shut and she was blue. I looked in a mirror. "Am I pikachu?" I whispered. Then I looked closer. It was fake. I was Mimikyu!. Team Rocket appeared, their motto interrupted by a Mew girl. Then we started fighting. I kinda just stood there wondering if my disguise would actually work while Sally fell asleep

• Posted at:

Pizza Mirima Historia

Daughter of Hades

Just a random Redcloak

Bounty Hunter, Skylander, Junsong Warrior

Queen of Skylands, Sea Otters+

"Chop 'Till Ya Drop!" ~~Chopscotch (Skylanders)

Ever=Twin!

Gang@/241569

opalbulldog46

Name: Celia

Pokemon you are: Cubone

Appearance: (Before) Short brown hair, grey eyes, tanned skin

Appearance: (After) The skull helmet, short brownish creamish hair, skin more of a tan colour than before

Personality: Is a little shy given she was raised by her brother because her mother died when she was young and her father left a year before that. She will talk to people if they talk first

Other: Max is her brother

Name: Max

Pokemon you are: Marowak (Alola form)

Appearance: (Before) Tan skin, brown hair, grey eyes

Appearance: (After) The skull on head, a thin layer of black fur

Personality: Overprotective of his sister, he promised their mother he would look after her

Other: Celia is his sister

Name: Tina

Pokemon you are: Totodile

Appearance: (Before) Black hair at waist, brown eyes, rather short

Appearance: (After) Blue skin, red eyes, jaw has grown quite a bit, still short, spines along her back

Personality: Has a "big mouth" as Celia says, talks a little too much, loves to play with people, kind

Other:

• Posted at:

Pizza Mirima Historia

Daughter of Hades

Just a random Redcloak

Ever=Twin!

Gang@/241569

opalbulldog46

Cubone

• Posted at:

Pizza Mirima Historia

Daughter of Hades

Just a random Redcloak

Ever=Twin!

Gang@/241569

opalbulldog46

UP!

• Posted at:

Pizza Mirima Historia

Daughter of Hades

Just a random Redcloak

Ever=Twin!

Gang@/241569

Thumbnail avatar a5699c33b5

pizzaruby95

This is dead right?

• Posted at:

Solangelo

Pizza Mirima Historia

Just a Random Redcloak

Hunter of Artemis, Daughter of Hades

Bounty Hunter, Hunteress, Junsong Warrior

Queen of Loneliness+

"I don't need people to help me grow up, I drink milk"~Ruby Rose (RWBY)

EVER=TWIN

#Tempa

RWBY

Dyslexic