This Role-Play is about a group of 9 survivors who wind up stranded on a deserted island from a cruise accident. Or so they think. They are left without their family and loved ones as they forget almost everything about their life except their name at first. As each day they struggle to survive they realize more of the memories and figure out more about the mystery that happened on board. However, the longer they stay on the island the more danger there is as they realize they might not be along. Can they get off the island and figure out what really happened?

This is sort of inspired by Gilligan's Island.

Here are the spots (2 Character limit): (the ages and gender of the character will be listed from youngest to oldest.)

-Michael Byrd (Male, 14)- Taken by me

-Sonja Wallis (Female, 16)- Open

-Helen Green (Female, 16) -Open

-Miles Carver (Male, 18)- Open

-Olivia Lawrence (Female, 20)-Open

- Nora Reise (Female, 22)-Open

-Eric Hopkins (Male 24) - Open

-Lori Mensa (Female, 25)- Open

-David Hester (Male, 52)[Leader] -Open

Here is the form:
Character:

Looks:

Personality:

Skills:

The backstory on the ship if any:

Other:

I’ll post my form if people join! Please do!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Could I maybe change the age of one of the girls to 13 or 14? IfNot that's okay

• Posted at:

I'll be on this account for a while.

It's my sad account.

-Sunshine

Thumbnail avatar d657ea036f

aquaraven142

Character: Miles Carver

Looks: Miles has natural tan skin, dark eyes, and dark brown, almost black, short semi wavy hair. He has Mexican and British heritage, for his father's family had once lived in Mexico, and his mother's had once lived across the seas. He is 5.9 and has broad shoulders, as well as a muscular build. He wears a blue t-shirt, jeans with a few tears, and white sneakers. He also wears an unbuttoned navy buttoned shirt with its sleeves folded up above his rough elbows. 

Personality: Miles is a kind boy, that often enjoys helping the older men as if he was the same age, and he is more mature then most boys his age. And though he has a dangerous side, for he has been in martial arts, he is caring to the others.

Skills: He is skilled in martial arts and knows his way with tools... Well, more or less. He is also not a half bad cook, and never regrets his guitar lessons that he had when he was 8, and so he plays it to himself. Though no one else knows he can play.

The backstory on the ship if any: He was on the cruise with his Mom, Emily Carver, and his Dad, Matt Carver. And though he was an only child, he was happy. But the night of the crash... He lost everything, his family, his hopes, his dreams.

Other: I think this rp sounds great! 

Character: Sonja Wallis

Looks: She has short brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin, as well as being 5.8. She has broad shoulders and a muscular build as well as a kind smile. She too has some Mexican heritage from her father, though her mother's family are from Russia. She wears jean shorts, an aqua t-shirt, and a jean jacket, and a pair of orange sneakers. She also has a freckle on her left wrist.

Personality: She is sweet and loving and enjoys being with the others. But she does have a mean side. Also being trained in martial arts, she is prepared. She often helps with the older women and men and tries her hardest to ignore her childish side so she can be mature for the others.

Skills: Martial arts, singing to herself, and drawing pictures and well as writing. Though the last two are not easy to accomplish being stranded. 

The backstory on the ship if any: She was with her Mom, Frea Wallis, and Dad, Toby Wallis. She also had two little brothers and two little sisters, Alan, Benjamin, Susen, and Ratchel. 

Other: Great rp idea! 

• Posted at:

}Seeker-Katherine-Hart-Traitares{

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

King Keith's official bodyguard/knight

Gang: Tara Zack Aaron Violet Amber Penny Ally Colin Nira Robin Ashton Sterling

@Seeker, Thanks for joining. (The wolf idea killed the Africa role play) 

@Sunshine: I was sort of thinking no because the two older girls that are 16 will sort of fill in as Michael's sisters. Hopefully you can understand that.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Okay. Sorry I'm being picky, but could like I change out the ages of Olivia and Helen? If not, I'll just do Helen.

• Posted at:

It's my sad account.

-Sunshine

Nice form Seeker too! Here's mine:

Character: Michael Byrd

Looks: Average height for his age, ectomorph build, has somewhat of an oblong jawline, he has fair skin and chestnut brown hair that is neatly cut (for now), sea green eyes which are undoubtedly his most notable feature, a smile that can hide any emotion and turn it into being happy,

Personality: After he wakes up shipwreck he's somewhat shy and doesn't know where he is (mentally) but he also has a bold and during determined emotion to someday see his family once again. As his memories will turn back to him you will notice a more pleasant, social boy, who loves adventure and takes in his fellow survivors as his "family" so to speak. Used to living a preppy life.

Skills: Knows how to fish, can speak fluent Sweedish (though it's not necessarily helpful on the island), good reflexes, good listener, has tremendous will power. Has vigor and good intellect.

Backstory: Finally was treated to go on a cruise with his parents and his family over spring break after he doesn't get to see them that much. His parents are wealthy realtors who send him and his two older sisters (Alex, and Morgan) to a prestigious boarding school, and during the summer Michael goes to summer camp picking up helpful skills on the way. He was really excited to be traveling with his family until disaster strikes...

Other: Generally can begin to remember the events better than the others all he was one of the last people to lose track of his memory before the ship eventually sunk. He starts to become somewhat religious upon going on shore, from finding a small prayer book washed up as well thinking maybe it's a sign. He loves his family very much and it's the striving force of his determination to survive. 
Report Abuse

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

@Sunshine, yeah I'm fine with that.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

aquaraven142

Spots Available ((and taken)):

-Michael Byrd (Male, 14)- Taken 

-Sonja Wallis (Female, 16)- Taken

-Helen Green (Female, 16) -Open

-Miles Carver (Male, 18)- Taken

-Eric Hopkins (Male 24) - Open

Please join Ghostsurfer's great rp! 

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Save Eric

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Character: Eric Hopkins

Looks: Brown-grey hair, amber eyes, slightly scrawny, a black and blue hoodie, black jeans, tennis shoes.

personality: quiet and serious, good under stressful situations, slightly cold, sometimes harsh without meaning to be, loyal but takes risks that sometimes lead to harm to everyone.

Backstory on  ship: not really...Maybe he will remember something later.

other: 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar a609b9ec19

lightningdragon1850

Save Helen GREEN

• Posted at:

Wings of flame and Wings of storm

soon will return

the earth will shake

and the sky will churn

when Pyrhia will return

BonfireFlameWing

EmeraldeyesCrystalWing

Cleril

Turljou

Shaneke

StormWing

No one is pure evil

#Youarenotalone

#RememberHurricane

Saved! Thank you guys so much for joining! Thanks Seeker for making that chart.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

aquaraven142

@Ghostsurfer, No problem! Happy to help!

Spots Available ((and taken)):

-Michael Byrd (Male, 14)- Taken 

-Sonja Wallis (Female, 16)- Taken

-Helen Green (Female, 16) -Saved

-Miles Carver (Male, 18)- Taken

-Eric Hopkins (Male 24) - Taken

This is the updated chart guys! 4 spots left and 1 saved! 

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

dogdragon1303

I forgot skills.

skills: a good ranged fighter (gun, bow, etc.) but other than that horrible at fighting, quick runner, good under pressure, good at hiding emotions

also, he is a bit on the sarcastic side.

and he is tall.

like a vampire..

except he isn't a vampire.

I'm gonna be quiet now.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Embyr I like the form. Guys I will wait one more day before we can start! It's going to be great!!!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Your characters could also be like part of the crew...

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

wait, I'm confused. I asked if I could do Olivia, but swap Helen and Olivia's ages, but you didn't make that change. :/

• Posted at:

It's my sad account.

-Sunshine

Sunshine, the answer is yes. Do you need a visual?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Michael- I was sleeping, or at least I think. Here I was lying down on what felt like grains, and they were warm too, heating up the dampness that I felt. Of course, consciousness had just came back to me and I was listening to a voice, it was muffled and I couldn’t quite hear it. I could remember my dream, that I somehow was swimming with the mermaids under the sea! What a bizarre dream that was.  The voice came a little more clearer, like your alarm turning on when you want to sleep a little bit more. I kept my eyes closed. I suddenly felt my body shake, or being shaked. Was I still dreaming? No.

I suddenly my eyes slowly opened to see and resemble a blurry figure, human if I could guess. I could also see a vast amount of blue behind him. The sky I’m guessing. Suddenly my eyes finally retained focused. I saw a man with damp gray and brown hair, but he was balding. I saw him wearing a tuxedo that was completely drenched, his blue eyes showed inconsolable fear but he was able to keep his stature bold. He must have been around 60 because he definitely wasn’t young. I could hear him breathe a sigh of relief. His voice was smooth and reassuring.

“Are you ok?”

It took a couple of seconds to register in my brain, I didn’t quite understand where I was really,

“H-Wha-Ho-Where am I?”

The man gave an awkward chuckle,  “I don’t know either, all I know is I was washed up on shore, and noticed I had reached land. I don’t remember anything from what happened the last year or so. I saw you breathing here so I thought maybe you could fill me in.”

Oddly enough when I tried to think of what happened, I drew a blank. The man extended his hand and I took it. I was pulled up and immediately reminded of the sore and stiff muscles I had.

“No, I don’t either, oddly enough.”

I saw a small pocket sized book with a red leather cover. I must have been lying on top of it because It looked a little ruffled. I slowly bend down and picked it up, keeping it in my hand, away from my wet pockets.  I turned my head and saw a quite awful sight. Around 80 bodies were slung across the coast appearing as if they were sleeping, only I think we both knew they weren’t. Among them many objects and luggage were with them creating a not so appealing view.

“Are there any other survivors so far?”

“I’ve been looking. You’re the first one I’ve seen so far. There could be more. I’ve only been awake for roughly an hour. Do you have your phone on you.”

With my open hand, I reached into my pocket and felt nothing in it. Even if my phone had retained there, it would have died from the water that accumulated.  

“No, Who knows where it is now, I don’t think it will be useful,” I said looking around at the surroundings, “Wherever we are.”

“You seem just as clueless as me. Huh. I’m Dr. David Hester, and I work in cognitive studies oddly enough and yet I can’t remember.”

I would smile but too much was going on at once.  

“I’m Michael.”  I said with apprehension at what happened. My eyes were moving around, and I could see a male figure slowly get up.  From what I could make out from the distance I was at, he had tan skin, black hair [remember Michael is far away], looked in his late teens and had a muscular figure. yet I couldn’t see his face. Almost Immediately after he stood up, he collapsed to the ground.

“Did you see that?”

“See what?”

“There was a man who just got up and collapsed.”

David’s voice turned stern, “Where?”

All I did was point and David started to run….

Seeker: This is Mile's Que

Sorry for any grammar mistakes guys -_-

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Thumbnail avatar d64343e8a9

dragonflyhawk14

Save Olivia

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

Dawn, Olivia has been taken, however Helen is still open. We switched to two character's ages.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

ok

• Posted at:

It's my sad account.

-Sunshine

Character: Olivia Lawrence (now 16)
Looks:   waist length strawberry blonde hair, bright blue eyes, fair skin, freckles
Personality:poved
Skills: She's good with making stuff, and she is also really smart. she Also knows a lot about nature
The backstory on the ship if any: She was on her way to a trip that she was nominated for where she would help at a wildlife preserve, although it wasn't direct.
Other: Hi

• Posted at:

It's my sad account.

-Sunshine

Thanks for joining!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

aquaraven142

Miles Carver

Pain. All I felt was pain. As if I had been stabbed with a knife. I slowly tried to get up but the pain was too intense, I fell quickly. And only then did I realize that I was laying on sand. It felt warm and comforting from the pain on my body, and yet... The pain continued. I let my eyes close and a flash of an image appeared in my head. The image showed a dark, stormy sky, and thunder struck from its hiding place in the crowds. And the bright lights of the lighting clashed with the dark sky. But then...

The image disappeared. What was that? I needs to know but before I came to a conclusion, a voice broke my thoughts.

"Hey kid. Kid. Are you alright?" 

I wanted to answer the voice, that of a grown male, but... I hurt to much and though my voice might never work again. 

"Kid! Are you okay? Can you here me?!" 

I finally pushed my body to turn on the sand, to look in the direction of the voice. I then slowly opened my eyes, and saw a man. He looked like he was in his late fifties or early sixties. He wore a tux, and had a balding head. But the brown and gray hair that he left was wet. But what struck me was the look in his blue eyes.

"Are you alright?" He asked, hoping I would answer this time. Well, that's what I guessed.

I nodded my head, which hurt very much, as if someone hit me straight in the noggin with a bowling ball.

"Can you speak?" Asked the man, concerned.

"I-I think... So." I said, realizing that my mouth tasted like salt. 

He smiled.

"Good, lad. Here, let me help you up." Then he reached one of his hands n to me and I slowly managed to remove my right arm from its hiding place underneath me. 

The moment his hand grasped mine, he pulled. And soon enough I was standing up on my wobbling legs. They felt like soaked noodles and I was worried I would topple over. But I couldn't worry about that because the first things I noticed was... The bodies. 

Ten, twenty, thirty... I counted at least sixty bodies. What was going on?

"Sir, what's going on?"

The male gave me a faint smile.

"I wish I knew, lad. I wish I knew."

I looked around at the bodies again, but something caught my eye. A faint blurry figure was coming closer to me and the man. I was about to warn the man, when the image came into focus of my eyes and I took in the image to see a young boy. He seemed about three or four years younger then me.

"Hey, I'm Michael. I'm glad to see we're not alone." The boy said, looking just as tired as me.

"Alone?" I repeated to the older man.

The man nodded at Michael.

"The bodies I've found are..."

"Dead." Michael finished. The man nodded.

"Michael and your are the only survivors I've found so far." 

"Survivors of what?" I asked, pushing my brain to remember.

"I don't know. I honestly don't remember much about anything. Here, let me introduce myself. My name is Dr. David Hester. I work in cognitive studies, but I don't seem to be able to recall much else."

"Oh..." I nodded. 

I looked at the two and decided that I had nothing to hide.

"Well... For what it's worth, my name is Miles. Miles Carver. And... I seem to be running a blank with anything else."

"Oh, hi Miles." Michael said, looking a little disappointed with the new spoken fact that I remembered nothing of what had happened. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't much help to you guys." I said, feeling rather useless. 

"Oh don't say a thing like that. I very glad to have found you." Dr. Hester said. 

I have him a faint smile.

"Thanks, but I'm still not sure how I could be of help to you." 

But that's when Dr. Hester said something surprising.

"You can be help to us."

I looked at his bright blue eyes. 

"How? What can I do?"

"Well you can start by helping us look for more survivors." He spoke this with such confidence that I suddenly didn't feel hopeless.

I nodded my head.

"Yes sir."

Then we split up to look across the beach to see if any of the bodies held the thumping of a heartbeat, the sound of a breath, and the feeling of life in their skin. 

And that's when I saw her.

A girl.

Like any other you might think. And I believe the same as you. At first she was just like all the other lifeless bodies lying in the beach. I had walked up to her and was ready to feel the cold skin that whispered death, the motionless heart lying in the chest, and to see another open mouth, ready to take in another breath but will never again breath in the air that surrounded us. 

But that's when I was about to check her pulse, on her wrist. As I was about to, I heard a sound.

A breath.

It may seem everyday to you but this sound from the girl was like... Was like...

The roaring slice of a sword.

Her single breath broke the silences of the noises of the beach that I had already become used to.

Her breath broke the cry of the waves.

The caw of the seagulls.

And the sound of my own heartbeat.

I moved closer to her face, hoping for something more to happen. But then...

Her eyes opened, revealing bloodshot brown eyes. Then she looked at me and smiled.

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

Olivia-

I felt a strange pain in my back. I struggled to sit up, and looked around. I saw a couple of guys, and a girl sitting up like myself. A boy that appeared younger than me came over. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "I think so. My back hurts some. Where are we?" I asked. He shrugged. "This island. Do you want to help us look for the survivors of whatever happened?" He asked. I shrugged. "Not much choice really. My names Olivia by the way." I said. He nodded. "Michael." He said, as he helped me up. "Thanks." I said. I looked around for any signs of anyone else surviving.

sorry It's so short

• Posted at:

It's my sad account.

-Sunshine

Great POV!

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Sunshine, I know your Pov may be short, let's just like pretend that Olivia is suffering from some amnesia at the moment and is missing out a lot of the details.She's somewhat delusional right now.

Seeker: Spectacular

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Seeker, was the girl Sonja or Olivia?

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

aquaraven142

@Ghostsurfer, It was Sonja.

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

Just a head's up to everyone. I'm originally from the  39 clues message board so I know I'm not known, but I go by Zeke.

@Seeker, do you want to pov as her or do you want me to go? It doesn't matter.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

aquaraven142

Sonja Wallis

A sensation came over me. One that told me to open my eyelids. The same eyelids that felt as heavy as my father's weights. But that feeling was so powerful I almost had no choice then to open them.

So I did.

And the first thing I saw was a boy. A young boy that looked a little older then me. The boy had tan skin and dark hair, as well as dark eyes that seemed to have a look of concern. I didn't know for certain what I should do, but decided on sticking to what I used to do often.

I smiled.

"Hello? Can you here me?" The boy asked, looking into my eyes, which I'm sure were red they felt so sore.

I nodded my head at his answer.

"Can you speak?" 

I nodded my head again...

Then he smiled. He leaned in closer to my face and I got a good look at him. He seemed a few years older then me and was pretty tall. I guessed about six feet, only a small bit taller then myself. And he had dark brown hair and dark eyes, as well as a calm yet concerned look on his face. Was he worried about me? Did I really look that bad?

"Who are you?"

The boy smiled.

"My name is Miles Carver."

"I'm... S-son-nj-ja..."

"Hm? I couldn't hear that. Can you say it again?"

I nodded.

"My name is Sonja... Wallis and I, uh... I can't quite... Remember where we are. Can you... Tell me?"

He nodded slightly.

"We are on some kind of beach. Washed up from the water."

Water? I was rather confused now.

"Did you say water?"

He nodded, and then started playing with the sand on the...

Wait a minute. That's sand! We are on a beach!

"I think we must have been on some kind if boat, though I don't remember much. Just that there had been a..." He looked down at the sand his fingers were in, as if afraid to let the words out of his mouth.

"A what?"

"Storm. There had been some kind of storm..."

A storm? I closed my eyes, trying to remember something, but nothing came to me but screaming. I suddenly opened my eyes.

"I remember something..."

Miles looked at me, a look in his eye that said he wanted the information.

"I remember people screaming. Whatever happened must have been pretty bad. I believe we survived a shipwreck of some sort."

"Yes. But not everyone was so lucky..."

I didn't understand what he meant until I sat up on the sandy flooring. Then I looked around the clearing of the beach. 

Bodies.

Bodies were everywhere. Scattered around on the yellow-white sand. So, so many lifeless bodies. I wanted to cry looking at all the bodies that once held a heartbeat of their own. But now... They were lifeless. Their skin was pale, their lips blue, and their chest didn't move to the rhythm of lungs breathing anymore. They were dead. 

"How many... Are still alive?"

Miles seemed to be mentally counting then spoke.

"A boy named Michael, an older man named Dr. Hester, me, and you so far that I know of."

"Do you think there are more?" I asked him, hoping that there were many more survivors.

"I... Don't know. But I hope so."

My lips trembled a small bit but turned it into a small smile. Something about this boy's calming, trusting, attitude told me to trust him.

"Can you take me to the others?"

I asked, a little scared yet ready to take action if I needed to.

Miles nodded and spoke.

"Yes. Let me help you up."

He then reached a strong arm to me and I grabbed it with my own weak arm. He pulled me up quickly then looked at my legs. I guessed it was to check to see if they were wobbling or if I was having trouble standing.

"Now, let's go find the others."

I smiled. I felt like I could trust this boy, and even though my instincts told me not to, I was prepared to put my trust in Miles.

"Okay. Let's go."

Then he held my hand with his own larger hand and led me behind him as he started walking past the bodies.

I wanted to cry again. Seeing so many lifeless bodies made me feel sick to my stomach yet I felt bad for those poor, poor people. 

"Miles... I can't... Can't..." 

Miles and turned to look at me.

"You can't what?"

I gulped and spoke in a whisper.

"I can't look at the bodies... I just can't."

Miles held both of my hands in his.

"I understand. We'll go this way," he pointed to an area less covered in bodies.

I still didn't like the idea of looking at any body but slowly nodded my head.

"O-okay."

Miles gave me a small smile. 

"I know it's hard to look. It's hard for me too. But... Stay brave, okay?"

I nodded, scared yet I felt a little better, but not much.

"I'll try."

Miles squeezed my hands slightly, reassuring me.

"Thank you." He said, with a hint of another smile.

Then he let go of one of my hands and tugged me gently behind him. I hope the others are as kind as Miles. And... I hope they will like me...

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

Brilliant! I can go next

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

can I plz be someone's dog?

if so...

Galaxy

Dark brown pelt, golden tipped tail, "when you look into her eyes, you see the Galaxy"

Sweet, kind, moody, fun, playful, serious (hardly)

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

aquaraven142

I don't think there are any animal survivors...

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

Maybe we could allow one, but the name would not be Galaxie. Perhaps, Sunny? 

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

Galaxy is my real-dog's name.  I love using it in stuff. I will make an acceptation on Galaxie, though.

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar d64343e8a9

dragonflyhawk14

Save Helen, then

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

Helen has been saved!

I will introduce Sonja and Sunny in my POV

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Wait, not Sunny yet.

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

1 ,