Thumbnail avatar d1f3d74ed7

silvercat309

You all might remember me, or nah... used to be Trick Graell. I'm not anymore, the baton's been passed. 

I've decided to take my unofficial leave. I didn't expect this to happen so soon, but it seems that I may be in fact leaving the MB for good- but not totally gone. I'm gonna be like a lil' ghostie. I'm not gonna be a huge participant, but I'll still pop in every once and a while- lord knows the MB still calls. too much history here to let go.

but anyways, here's some news: i'm a freshman now. kinda busy at the moment, yeah? kind of well-adjusted. 

other news: when i got here, all of the urgent missives were gone 'cept one mentioning disruptions and i'm pretty sure someone hacked the SAMB judging by the replies? that's worrying, to say the least.

very worrying. can someone fill in? 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Thumbnail avatar 3e6f48276e

silverraven280

TRICKKKKKK *hug-tackles* Uh, I mean, Z. Also, if you're looking for more info on the recent... catastrophe, there should be a page on the SAMB Wiki titled Forum Apocalypse that explains stuff pretty well. Hope that helps. 

• Posted at:

I'm Aerca [and this is my flipside, Enya ]

I am a... Greencloak FanWing Rufflerin Jedi Unwanted

My home forum is the SAMB. So is mine, apparently.

#SaveTheSouthernResidents #RememberLeia #MakeItSo

#Canada150 #Reformation500 #MoreSigSp-

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

SOMEBODY HACKED THE SAMB, IT WAS HORRIBLE! SOMEBODY HACKED THE SAMB AND LOTS OF PEOPLE LEFT! DRAMA AND I WAS BLANC! WE HAVE VALENTINES DANCES AND NOW I CANNOT STOP SINGING! 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you