Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

chapter one

.As Rose walked through elaborate halls of Princeton junior high.Princton was the largest school in the city.It was brick with huge heavy brass doors.When she saw one of her best friends,Scarlet standing next to the water fountain.Scarlet had chocolate brown eyes and dark brown curly hair.

''Hi Scarlet.''said Rose.As she approached her.''Have you seen Dawn,Destiny,or Tigris this morning?''

''Yeah,I just got a text from Dawn .She sid they were at the lockers.''said Scarlet''I was about to go and see them.''

They started walking towards their locker when they saw Tiffany.Tiffany was the most popular girl and had dyed blond hair and a spray tan.

''Hi girls''she said all perky.She looked at Scarlet who was wearing a gold,red,and orange jacket with skinny jeans and tennis shoes.''I love your jacket Scarlet.I have one just like it for my dog''she said all nice.

Rose looked at her and said'' Really? How nice of you to say that.Did you get your hair done at that new dog grooming shop?''

Rose said.Scarlet was stifling a laugh.''Bye.''said Rose and grabbed Scarlet's hand and dragged her away.'

''Does my jacket really look like a dogs?''She asked self-conseiously.''No,it looks fine.Tiffany is just jealous because she looks like a sun burned Malibu Barbie dipped in cheeto dust.''said Rose as they approached the lockers.

''Hi'' Dawn squealed as she hugged them.

''Hi guys."grunted Rose.

''You will never guess who we ran into''said Scarlet.

"Let me guess.Was it Malibu Barbie?A.K.A Tiffany."guessed Destiny.''If by that you mean Tiffany yes''said Rose .They told them about what happened that morning.''Oh,I wish I was there to see the look on her face''said Tigris.

Rose looked at her watch "We better get going to class."On there way to first period they noticed a odd girl they had never seen before.She had Pale skin and black hair.It was so dark it almost appeared blue..

''Who is she?''Asked Destiny suspiciously.

''Lets go say hi''said Dawn as she walked forward.They saw Tiffany get there moments before them.She said something but they could not hear it.As they approached the girl looked like she could kill Tiffany,but she settled for a slap across the face.Tiffany stood in shock it took her a few seconds to recover and she marched off to class..

''Hi'' said Dawn''I am Dawn and these are my friends Destiny,Tigris,Scarlet,and Rose.They all waved awkwardly.Dawn does not know when to shut her mouth. thought Rose.

''Hi I am Panther''the girl said darkly.

''Oh you look like a Vampire''said Dawn oblivious to the memory of Panther slapping Tiffany across the face..As we facepalmed behind Panther.

''Um,we better get going''said Tigris.

"Maybe you could teach me to turn into a bat sometime!" Dawn called over her shoulder.

.''She was nice''said Dawn. They looked at her like she was crazy.''What?"asked Dawn.

''Really you think she was nice?''Asked Destiny.''she looked like she was going to rip Tiffany to shreds."

''Serves her right.''said Scarlet.Then they set off toward first period.

.                                      .                                     .                                 .                                     .

As they waked to lunch they saw that Panther girl.Dawn went and asked her if she wanted to sit with us.She actually said yes.

''So what do you like to do?''Scarlet asked Panther.

''Stuff''

''Oh''. Tiffany came up.She looked at Destiny and said

''Hi Hon don't you think this 300 dollar bracelet looks great with this outfit?''Tiffany asked.

''Here let me give you a matching black eye .''said Destiny and punched Tiffany in the face.

''Opps sorry I did not see your face there.''

Panther cracked a smile.This is the first time I've seen her smile. thought Rose. Tiffany screeched''I will make you all of lives miserable!''as her face swelled and she walked of.When Tiffany was out of ear shot Tigris Laughed like crazy''That was hilarious!Did you see the look on her face?!"

''Yeah,I bet her make up can't hide that.'' said Dawn.

"That is the second hit she's got today." said Rose

''Yeah ''said Scarlet..

''Um should we eat?''Asked Dawn.

''No matter how fancy this place is it came from the school cafeteria so I am not eating it"said Rose.

''Want to come to my house after school?''asked Dawn.''There is this huge woods and we could hang out there.''

''Sure count me in''said Rose.

''Ok, yeah,I will be there'' said Scarlet ,Tigris,and Destiny.

''What about you Panther?''asked Dawn.

''Ok, why not.''

As the bell rang for school to be over the girls met up Dawn's house.Her foster family lived in a small house in the middle of a wood.''Hi''said Dawn ''I'm glad you came''

''So what do you want to do?''asked Rose.

''Well,we could go to the woods?''suggested Tigris.

''Oh I love the woods!Lets take a vote"said Scarlet.''All in favor of going to the woods raise your hand''.They all raised their hand.

''Ok then it is settled.''said Dawn.''Lets go.'' As they walked through the woods thinking about what to do.They saw a pack of seven wolves.

''OMG we are going to die!''whispered Dawn.

''Calm down ''said Panther.''It is just wolves"

''Yeah, Hungery Savage wolves."said Dawn.They just stared at the wolves as they left.

''See we are alive''said Destiny.

''What do we do now?''asked Tigris.

"We could go back to my house." sputtered Dawn quickly.

''We could have a race?''said Scarlet.

''Ok''said Rose.''How about we run to that tree'' she said pointing at a tree fifteen yards away.''And back.''

"Um I am not great at running so maybe I will stay here''said Dawn.

''Ok ''said Tigris.

''Ready.Set.Go!"said Dawn.They took off running as fast as they could, Scarlet was ahead of them and fell into a sinkhole.Rose was right behind her. "Rose stop!" Panther called."there's a sinkhole!" but it was to late.Rose had already disappeared from the surface.

''Ahhhhhhhh!''she screamed.Something came out instead of Scarlet and Rose.It was a Dragon and a Gryffyn.''AHHHHHH!''Tigris screamed who was closest to the hole.The Dragon had red and Orange scales with a few gold ones.The Gryffyn had brilliant white Feathers and and the lion part was golden with brown. As they landed they turned into Rose and Scarlet again.

''What just happened''asked Dawn running up behind Tigris,Destiny and Panther.

''We were falling down the hole then Scarlet turned into a dragon below me and I got scared that she was going to eat me .I wished I could fly then bam! I turned into a Gryffyn''Rose explained.

''Well,the truth is that is why I came.''said Panther.''I am a Vampire.I come from a land called Thym your kingdoms."she said looking at Tigris,Scarlet,Dawn, and Rose.''The Kingdom of the Dragons has fallen and we need Scarlet since she is the oldest she is now queen.''said Panther.

''My real parents are dead?''asked Scarlet.''Yes, I am very sorry.Tigris.''said Panther looking at Tigris.'' You are the princess of the Shapeshifters."

''But, I do not know how to turn into anything.''

''It is simple to do''said Panther.''Follow me.''

"So can you turn into a bat?" asked Dawn.

"No." sighed Panther.

.As they walked through the woods they saw the wolf pack again.

''OM-''said Dawn as Destiny slapped a hand over her mouth.

''How is this supposed to help me?''asked Tigris.

''You will not like my methods but they work''.said Panther smileing.

''Why will I not like t-ahhh''.As Panther pushed her toward the wolves.The wolf pack started surrounding her one lunged for her and she turned into a large tiger and she roared and snapped at one of the wolves.One thought about challenging her but thought better of it.They went running tuck tailed out of the woods.

''Ahhhh!''screamed Dawn.Tigris turned back into a human

''Wow!''said Tigris.She rounded on Panther''Why did you do that?!? I could have died''

"I know''said Panther smileing."I thought it was fun though."

''Now your turn''said Panther looking at Dawn.''No, I do not want to be fed to wolves.''

''No,I will not give you to the wolf pack''said Panther glancing at the sinkhole that Scarlet and Rose had fallen in Thirty minutes before.Dawn caught on to what she wanted her to do."No! no no I am not jumping in there on free will.''said Dawn.

''Your choice''said Panther as her fangs appeared and she gave a little hiss.

''Ahh!"screamed Dawn and started running then she fell into the sinkhole.She came out as a dragon.She landed and came running up to Panther and turned into a human then slapped her.

''I thought you were going to eat me!''yelled Dawn.

''What about me?What death defying stunt do I have to do?''asked Destiny sarcasticlly

''Nothing, you are human but you can come to Thym with us''said Panther.Panther threw a smooth blue stone and a portal appeared.''Lets go''said Panther

Chapter Two

They went through the portal and came crashing out.''Ow I broke a nail" whined Dawn.

"So are we here?In Thym?''asked Scarlet gesturing around her.

''Yes."said Panther

"I have a feeling there is a but to that sentence." said Destiny

"We landed in the Werewolf kingdom instead of the dragon."said Panther.

''You messed up!Is this some sort of trap?"asked Destiny.

''Um...yes and no, but we can walk.''said Panther.A holly bush started rustling and a wolf came out.It was solid black with a bushy tail.A dog came out behind her and it was solid white with blue eyes,and long legs.''Hello Erin.''said Panther.As Dawn screamed hysterically.

"Hello Panther I thought you were a Beast(The vampires and other creatures who are trying to destroy and take over Thym) said Erin bowing her head slightly.

''It's fine." said Panther with a smile.

"Who are they"Erin snarled looking at the girls suspicously.

''They are the Royal Majesty's.''replied Panther.

''Forgive me .''said Erin with small bow.

'' We are going to the land of the Dragons.''said Tigris."Do you happen to know the way?"

''Of course I do.''said Erin.''you probably need some rest though your Majesty."

"I am fine I wasn't a princess more than a few hours ago.''snapped Tigris.

"Okay you stay out here while the Beast patrols find you and probably kill you.'' said Erin casually.

''We would be happy to come''said Rose kicking Tigris in the shin.Tigris grunted

''Ok follow me then ''said Erin. They followed Erin into a cave.It was dark and was lighted with few candles it was very small even with everyone in there wolf form.''Ok you''said Erin pointing at Tigris.''Need to turn into you other form"

"Ok I'll try" Tigris scrunched up her face in concentration and nothing happened.''Ugh I can't do it.''said Tigris in defeat.A Dragon roared in the distance and she immediately turned in to her tiger form.''Oh she only does it when she is scared.''teased Destiny.Tigris bared her teeth to this comment and unsheathed her claws letting out a small growl.

"I'm kidding little kitty.You are a big and mighty beast."said Destiny and muttered to herself "That biggest strength is slimming people."

Dawn yelped when Tigris growled.''Really?You are like ten times scarier than Tigris no offense Tigris."said Rose.''True''said Scarlet.

Then they driffted asleep.

It was morning in Thym. ''Wake up''said Panther poking the girls.

''Ugh but it's so early.''Dawn whined.Dawn,Scarlet,Destiny,Tigris,and Panther walked out of the cave and Tigris immediately turned back into a human.

''My back is so sore from sleeping in a ball.I never want to be a tiger again"complained Tigris.

''Well you have to if you want to make it to the Dragon kingdom."snapped Rose who had to sleep outside because there was no room.

''We need to travel in our other forms so our senses will be sharper.''said Erin ignoring their bickering.

''Last time that happened I fell down a hole and I do not want to fall into a hole again'' said Dawn.

''Ok then try to turn into your dragon form''said Panther.

''Ok''she said uncertainty in her voice.Dawn closed her eyes and turned into a dragon.

''Ok now the rest of you .We need to get going if we want to get there by dark.''said Erin impatiently.They all turned into there forms and set off.Wow it's so hot here.thought Dawn. I really could use pedicure.Erin stopped,and smelled the air and started growling with her hackles rising. A large male Vampire with sleek blonde hair,two Gryffyns ,a shapeshifter that took the form of a lion and a brindle colored werewolf came out of the ferns''Why isn't it the Princess Panther."the man sneered''Traitor!''the man screamed and charged at Panther with super speed.Rose screeched and flew into combat with a Gryffyn two times her size.Scarlet Roared and clawed at the the vampire .Poor Destiny she's human. thought Dawn.Dawn searched through the battle for her human friend.Destiny had a dagger and was taking on the werewolf."Erin! Help Destiny'' yelled Dawn.She turned and saw Tigris on her back with the other shapeshifter who was in the form of a lion was about to sink his teeth in her throat.Dawn ran over and picked him up in her jaws and slung his lifeless body against a tree.Tigris took a few deep rasping breaths and rushed into battle again.Rose and the other Gryffyns were no where in sight ,fighting in the clouds. Rose let out a pained screech from somewhere and Scarlet took off into the sky.Panther was fighting with the male vampire with Tigris at her side and Destiny was fighting the werewolf still with Erin.The clouds lit with fire and the shillouettes of two gryffyns and a dragon were shone.Dawn searched the sky for the third gryffyn but it was no where in sight.Dawn took off and saw that it was Rose and Scarlet fighting the other Gryffyn another dragon appeared unnoticed and crashed into Scarlet.Then a second came out of the clouds and attacked the one that just arrived.They battle on the ground was over and the gryffyn and dragon left but the second one stayed and landed.''Is everyone ok?''called Scarlet.Destiny had a few cut but was fine.Everyone turned into there human form.Erin had a cuts going down her shoulders and arms,Tigris had a gouge at her collarbone that was not to deep and Scarlet,Rose,Dawn,and Panther seemed fine.''Yes we are''said Tigris. she turned and saw the dragon and looked suspicous''Who are you?''

"I am Leia a general for the Dragon army.''she replied"and you are ?''

''I am Queen Scarlet of the dragons"said Scarlet ''and you need a better name for my army than that''

''I am Princess Dawn of the dragons.''

" I am Princess Tigris of the Shpeshifters."
''I am Princess Rose of the Gryffyns.''

" I am Princess Panther of the Vampires.'' To this Leia snarled.''I am Erin and this is Destiny.''she said pointing at Destiny who gave an awkward wave.

''So it's true that the royalty went to the human world.''said Leia.

''Yes''said Erin.

''This is a lovely reunion but we need to get to the Dragon castle now'' said Destiny.

''Yes of course human''said Leia.

''FYI my name is Destiny not human''said Destiny.

''Ok you all fought well, even you Destiny''said Leia. They started the trek to the dragon castle

. . .

As they approached the castle doors and went in the saw a whole court of people. It looks like they are discussing Military stratgeies.thought Scarlet.

''Leia'' said a large young man with red goatee and cobalt blue eyes.''What have you brought back with you? I know you have brought back a vampire'' he sneered .

"These are the people who were fighting at the border.''said Leia.

''You are?'' he asked suspiciously looking at Scarlet.

''I am Queen Scarlet and you are?"

''I am Flash the ex-king and queens adviser may they rest in peace." Flash said with a respectful polite bow." I have been ruling since your parents died and have been ruling ever since.''

''Well, now that job is of your shoulders because I will be ruling from now on.'' Scarlet said with an innocent smile on her face. '' and you will not be my adivisor. '' Scarlet said

" Your Highness with all due respect you are under age and need an adviser."said woman with black hair and charcoal black eyes."Very well then Leia will be my adviser now." said Scarlet casually.

''Squee!'' squealed Dawn. ''Oh, by the way I am Princess Dawn Scarlets sister''

"Who are the rest of you?''Flash asked.

''I am Princess Tigris of the Shapeshifters. "

"I am Princess Rose of the Gryffyns."
I am Princess Panther of the Vampires."they said ."

''Vampire?'' said a small woman with blue hair. She turned into her dragon form and tried to grab Panther but Scarlet had interfered and stopped them.Them turned back to their human form.
''What were you doing that is my friend and an allie to us! Why were you attacking her? Scarlet roared at her.

'' B-but she is a V-Vampire.''she stuttered.

"Yes,I know I have eyes and a brain.''said Scarlet turning to Panther. ''Panther?Do you know any other vampires that would help us?"

''Well yes there are a few.A rebellion I was leading till I came for you guys'' said Panther. ''Great!'' said Scarlet her eyes gleaming ''I want Flash and Tigris to go with you to get them.''

''Um? Scarlet I want to go back home to my pack right now to make sure everything is ok. So if I may I go with them.''asked Erin.

''Ok''said Scarlet and the group set off.

Chapter three

Tigris was going on the long flight back to the Vampire and Werewolf kingdom with Flash,Panther and Erin.It was awesome flying and soaring through the clouds.She preferred being in her tiger form but she went with her golden eagle form.Tigris saw the werewolf den that she had slept in a few nights before.They landed to go have a look.

'' Is this the place?'' asked Flash.

''Yes''said Erin. The den was in awful condition.Tigris went to check it out in her tiger form and she immediately smelt a scent she had never smelled before.It had a metallic pang and she realized what it was the scent of ........blood.

She turned in to her other form ''Erin, Flash,Panther?You might want to check this out.''called Tigris looking over her shoulder at them. Erin came up behind Tigris and saw blood on the ground and gasped,clamped her hand over mouth and started crying.It was clear her pack had been driven out. ''Let's go check inside .''Tigris said to Panther. They walked in and the smell grew stronger and stronger.Panther tripped on something she saw that it was a vampire body.They continued walking and saw at the end of the tunnel was a female wolf her fur was matted with blood and mud that had.Tigris helped carry her out picking her up gently in her teeth.Tigris knew it would hurt Erin so much as they went out Erin had stopped crying and was in her wolf form looking like she had looked like a puppy that had been scolded,Erin raised her head and pricked her ears when she heard them. Erin saw the body and let out a pained howl It was Erin's mother.After a few minutes Erin had gone down to a whimper her eyes blazed with rage,hatred and a little bit of fear.

''Come on we need to get going.''said Flash gently nudging her with his leg.

''B-but m-my pack''stammered Erin.

''They are fine but we need to go''said Tigris.''Let's bary her''said Panther. Tigris went off to dig a hole.I wonder if any of her pack survived. thought Tigris.They buried Erin's mother and set off again.Tigris caught the smell of vampire again.

''Come on that way''said Panther pointing to a large sinkhole.

Flash grunted an ok who Panther was ridding on.Flash landed and Panther jumped into the hole.Erin followed her along with Flash and Tigris.There were five sets of eyes staring at them.

''Panther!''said a male vampire.

''Ryan.''Panther said sounding relived ran up to him and hugged him.

''We need you and the rest to come with us to the Dragon kingdom.''said Panther as she looked into his eyes.Ryan turned away from her and started spouting off commands.

''Great more vampires that get to ride me''said Flash sounding sarcastic.''You are?''asked Ryan suspiciously looking at Flash,Erin and Tigris.''This is Princess Tigris ,Erin ,and Flash'' explained Panther. ''Your mag-.'' Ryn started. Tigris held up her hand and said''Call me Tigris not any of that princess junk''. ''Ok?'' said Ryan looking confused ''let's go.

Panther was riding on Flash back to the Dragon Castle.She could see the front gates a strange noise was coming from inside.There were shrieks,roars,and growls coming from inside.''Tigris go check inside and see what is going on.''yelled Panther. Tigris went diving toward the castle and came back a few moments later.''The castle is under attack''Tigris yelled and went into battle.

Flash landed and let them off of his back and rose up again to go into battle with another dragon.Destiny was in combat with a Shapeshifter she had two swords but that would not do much.For she was already bleeding from a cut on her head.Rose was in wrestling with another Gryffyn and a Werewolf.Rose had heard Flash land with more recruits.Tigris and Erin were circling a Small dragon.One of the Gryffyns clawed Rose's flank while she was watching the battle.Rose screeched and clawed at his eyes.They met it's mark and the other Gryffyn took off and flew away.Rose turned and saw Dawn and Scarlet facing what looked like the general.They had scratches everywhere.Scarlet got knocked over on her back the other dragon launched herself at Scarlet's throat but Dawn got there in time and shot fire into her mouth.The general fell back and Tigris,Erin,Panther,Rose,Scarlet and Dawn attacked and the General died.When the soldiers realized that she had fallen they broke away from battle and started flying and running away.The room became eerily silent.

''Leia?'' asked Scarlet. ''Is everyone safe?''

"Your highness Slash and Claw have fallen.''replied Leia in barley a whisper. Slash was the dragon that had attacked Panther when they first arrived and Claw was Flash's mate.

''Is anyone else injured terribly?''asked Scarlet.Erin was missing some fur and Tigris had a slash down one shoulder.Scarlet and Dawn were in the worst shape.Rose was missing some feathers but was fine.

''What happened on your journey?'' Scarlet asked Flash.

''We went by Erin's den and no one was there.Only Erin's mother who was dead and died bravely defending her pack.''replied Flash his eyes hollow.

''We need to start dressing wounds and discussing battle strategies commanded Scarlet and everyone set to work.

. . .

Everyone was chatting and cleaning their wounds.Destiny thought it was amazing to live in a castle even with a war.Scarlet was walking over with her adviser Leia.

''Destiny.''said Scarlet ''One of the rebels is an expert in sword training and I wanted you to train with him.''

''Ok, when do I start?''asked Destiny.

''As soon as possible.''said Leia.

''Who is the rebel?''asked Destiny.

''Him''said Scarlet pointing at Fenian a tall teen with white hair and cobalt blue eyes.

''Ok.''Destiny said she walked over to him.

''Hello''he said looking up.

''Are you Fenian?''asked Destiny.

''Yes,Why?''

''Um Scar- Queen Scarlet said she wanted me to practice swords training with you.''

''Sure let's get started.'' he said getting up dusting off his white pants. They were practicing sword fighting Fenian had won two matches and she had only won one.Destiny was getting better at it and now she was going to be fighting Ryan he was a tall vampire with brown hair and Panther's boyfriend. Destiny had not spoken to her friends in a really long time.''Hi''said Panther giving her a hug.

''Hi,What are you doing here?''asked Destiny.

"I am here to watch you and Ryan.''said Panther.

''Ok''said Destiny a little nervous.

Destiny stood in front of Ryan holding her sword circling each other.Ryan moved first Destiny blocked it she was doing it Ryan moved with superspeed and knocked her off balance and on to the floor.''Hey that was not fair.''said Destiny.''If I was an enemy vampire I would not care.''said Ryan with hint of a smile.

''Are all vampires like this?'' asked Destiny.

''Like what?''Ryan said smirking.Destiny managed to actually punch him.Ryan looked bewildered that he had not sensed it.''Wow you are a fast little mouse''said Ryan. ''I was in almost every sport at our school.''said Destiny.

''She is very fast.Almost as fast as you Ryan.''Teased Panther. They continued fighting.

Chapter Four

Rose walked through the corridors she had to get to the council hall.They were discussing battle strategies and battle moves.All the princesses had to be there and Rose was late.Rose burst through the doors and sat down.

''How nice of you to join us.'' sneered Ryan.

''We need to know where the vampire camp is.''said Scarlet.'' and we need to set up battle training.Leia will be in charge of that."

''Right. Flash you will train with Dawn.

''Ice you train with Tigris.'' Ice was a rebel shapeshifter.''Saige you train with Rose.''said Leia.''Panther you and Ryan will supervise.''

''Ok let's get started.''called Panther.''I want to see Flash and Dawn first.''

''But he is bigger than me and scarier.'' said Dawn worry sketched on her face. ''Turn!''snapped Panther. Flash turned into a Dragon Dawn did the same little later.Flash circled her and snapped at her haunches.Dawn roared and blew fire in his face.Flash dodged and grabbed her horn with his teeth and flipped her over on her back and held her gently by the neck with his teeth.dawn went limp nd Flash loosened his grip.Dawn took the chance to kick him with her legs of him and sent flying through the air. Dawn jumped up flew and pushed him into the ground holding him by his neck.Flash knocked her off and turned back into a human.

''Great job guys.''said Panther ''ok Ice,you and Tigris.''

Tigris turned into her tiger form and roared challenging Ice. Ice turned into a very,very big siberian Tiger.Ice returned the roar,Tigris lunged and caught his shoulder.Ice turned and bit into Tigris's tail.Tigris let go and yowled with pain, Ice took the chance to knock her over to pin her to the ground.Tigris turned into a golden eagle and flew up.Ice turned into a   gryfalcon and raced up towards her.Tigris screeched and spiraled down and turned back into a tiger.Ice spiraled down after her and before he could turn she jumped and caught him in her mouth.She let him go and turned into her human form.

''Ha!''laughed Tigris.''Good, Rose?"said Ryan.\Rose walked forward confidently and turned into her gryffyn form.Saige did the same.Saige flew forward and clawed at Rose's flank,but she turned and clamped her beak down on his foot.Saige screeched and unbalanced hit the ground. Rose clawed at his back and grabbed some feathers.Saige turned on his stomach and clawed at Rose's stomach.Rose flew up and came crashing down on top of him knocking the breath out of him and turned into a human.

''Well done.''said Saige.

''Girls rule!''said Dawn throwing her hands above her head

Mods let this through I worked really hard on it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Cool. I'm assuming the characters are named after SAMBers? In that case, is that ME?!

• Posted at:

My name is Mystery

?

I am a MYSTERY SAMBer. I revive old embarrassing posts when I find them

Contact me if you wish to be embarrassed.

bullbulldog1775

Chapter Five

Today was Flash's eighteenth birthday.Claw ,his former mate that had died not long ago,would throw stupid party's when they were young.He missed her very much,They had been friends since he was five.He did not want to marry her,his father forced the marriage,he always loved Claw as a friend but nothing more.The person he really loved was Erin.When that other dragon picked her up and was going to kill her he was raged.He heard his door open.''Hi Flash.''said Erin."Hi Erin.''

''What are you doing in here still?''Erin asked.

''Thinking.''

''About what?''

''Claw.'' ''Oh.''said Erin looking a little hurt.''I bet you miss her.''

''I do.''Flash replied.''She used to throw stupid party's today.''

''So it's your birthday.''

''Yeah,right after a battle.''Flash laughed.Erin laughed a little.

"Did you know her for long time?''Erin asked.

''Yeah,since I was five.''Flash replied.''You never talk much about your family.''

"I don't like talking about it after what happened to my mother.Maybe I will track them down after the war is over.''

''Come on.''said Flash grabbing her hand.''We are going on a fly.''Flash turned into a dragon with Erin on his back.Flash soared and landed after a half-hour.''Where are w-''Erin broke off.He had taken her to her old den.

''We are going to find your pack.''said Flash.

''B-but how?''

''I have read that werewolves can always find their packs.You can find yours.'' Erin blushed a little and turned into her wolf form and smelled the air.There was only a small scent of her pack.They most likely went towards the old den they had before this one.Erin took off at a trot and then went to a full run.They arrived at the cave and the scent was still fresh.Her pack was alive!Erin lifted her head and let out a howl.A howl came in return.Erin and Flash turned into their human forms.''Thank you" Erin squealed and kissed him.Flash blushed and Erin ran towards the direction the howl had come from.Flash scented her pack.They had found them.Flash saw a wolf it was solid black.The wolf turned into a human.

''Who sent you?''the man snarled pointing his sword at Flash.

''No one.''Flash replied.''Sinmak? said Erin.

''Erin?''said Sinmak in disbeleif.''The pack thought you were dead.''

"I am fine.I was at the Dragon castle.''said Erin.

''So that is why you stink of them.'' Flash tensed beside Erin. ''Yes,but I have been getting battle traing.''

''Come in to the den.''said Sinak.

''Ok.''

said Erin.

''I will stay out here and watch for Beast's.''said Flash.

''You do not have to do that.''said Sinmak''My pack can take care of themselves,espeically from a dragon.''

"It is my duty as a general to protect the soliders of Skywing army.''

''Skywing army?''asked Sinak confused.

''That is what they call dragon army now.''said Erin walking inside the den.

''We have so much to catch up on.''said Sinmak.

''Sinmak!Who are you bringing inside my den.''called someone.

''Erin and a dragon.''said Sinak.

''A dragon.What is that filth doing in my den?'' Erin and Flash snarled.

''I am apart of Skywing army now and am fighting this war.''said Erin.''Flash brought me here and helped me find you.'' Flash's head shot up.He heard a noise from the top of the cave.A roar and a howl.Flash ran out of the den.The werewolves were under attack.Erin and Sinmak followed him out.Flash turned into his dragon form and took flight taking out several gryffyns.Erin grabbed another werewolf and bit through it's throat and took on another one.Flash took out all the enemys in the sky and came back down.The battle was over as soon as it began.

''How did you learn to fight like that?''asked a woman.

''At the dragon castle.''Erin replied.

''I better get going.''said Flash.

''What are you talking about I?I am comeing back with you.''said Erin.

''I thought you would want to stay with your pack.''said Flash.

''I do not,I would never see you again.''said Erin.Erin pulled him in and kissed him.''Come on we need to leave if you want to get back by dark.''.They took off into the sky again.

. . . . .

Tigris walked through the castle.She had broken her arm during the last attack.She had never been to her own kingdom before and she wanted to go.So she went to go and ask Erin about it.Tigris came up to Rose.

''Have you seen Erin any where?"asked Tigris.

''Yeah,she is in the library with Flash.''said Rose in disgust.

''Thanks?" Tigris had no idea why Rose had acted like that 'till she went to the library.Erin was deffinatly in the library. kissing Flash.

"Eww.''whispered Tigris.Tigris cleared her throat ''Ahm,Erin?'' Erin jumped back three feet from Flash with a squeal.

''Um,Tigris?What do you need?''said Erin blushing.

''I wanted to talk to you about my kingdom.I can see you are busy.I'll just go ask Panther.''said Tigris leaving.

"Scarlet do you know where Panther is?''asked Tigris.

"Yeah,she's in the training hall.''said Scarlet.Tigris walked to the training hall.Panther was practicing with Ryan.Panther was amazing.She had never seen her train,Panther was wicked fast Ryan had her on the ground landing a punch to her stomach.Panther groaned

''Ow,You did not have to do it so hard.''said Panther.

''Yes,I did.''said Ryan helping her up.Panther grabbed his hand and flipped him over and gave him a short kiss on the lips.Tigris gagged at this rate she was going to go blind before she turned fourteen.

"Panther?''

''What?''asked Panther.

''I want to learn more about my kingdom.''said Tigris.

''Ryan I will train with you later.'' Ryan left.''So what do you want to know?''asked Panther.

''I want to know why my parents sent me to the human world.''said Tigris.

''Oh,well the war was over for about a year and I went to a few meetings and they never spoke of any of you.''

''Oh,I just wanted to know.Bye panther.''said Tigris.Tigris went to lunch and sat down next to Destiny.

''Hi your highness.''said Destiny mockingly.

''Haha.''said Tigris.''How have you been I have not seen you in forever.''

''Yeah,I know it has been forever.So how do you like being a ruler?''asked Destiny.

''Oh it's just amazing. Ruling from another kingdom.''said Tigris sarcasticlly.

''Well,I better get to the training hall.''said Destiny.

''Bye.''

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

bullbulldog1775

@MysteryTrickster No it is not made from SAMBers.It is a story I had sign ups for a few months ago.

I forgot to put 

Credit to:Tigris,Cress,Katty,Scarlet,and Leafwhisker for making those awesome characters

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar d2f5006105

tigerwolf4248

WOW!! It's soooooo good now I don't have words 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

(No longer active. Remember me.)

bullbulldog1775

How did ya like my description of Tiffany the sunburned Malibu Barbie dipped in cheeto dust?XD

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

bullbulldog1775

Chapter six

Rose soared through the sky. She loved feeling the wind in her feathers. It was a great place to think and forget. The Dragon Castle was great and all but she wanted to be free. Tigris flew up next to her and jerked her head towards the castle. Rose flew behind her and back to th castle and they turned into their human form.

''Yay I'm back in the dungeo-castle.'' said Rose sarcastically.

''Yeah,I don't like it much here either.'' said Tigris. ''We have to go train with the others. Scarlet is going to be watching today.''

''Oh,is she training to?''asked Rose.

''No,she has her own special trainer.''replied Tigris. They walked in the training hall together.Scarlet was sitting in her chair with Leia at her side.

''You are late.''said Saige and Ice impatiently.

''Sorry.'' Rose apoligized.Rose turned into her Gryffyn form.Saige did the same.Rose clicked her beak and shrieked.Saige stayed silent and opened his wings a flew towards her talons out stretched.Rose met him and grabbed his wing and used the momentum to pull her higher and he slung against the wall and turned into his human form. ''Ow.'' said Saige.

. . . . . .

Lyra walked through the Gryffyn castle and turned into her Gryffyn form and stretched her wings.She had heard rumors that the Princess was back. Saige had left and never come back. The Gryffyns had been enemys with the Dragons ,almost everyone was. They were so arrogant and the old King and Queen were the worst. She had to go to the Dragon Castle to get the princess though she was almost there she was so close she could see it. Their stench could be smelt from here!Lyra landed and approached a guard.She was not a dragon!It was a shape shifter in a tiger form.The Guard snarled at her.Lyra clicked her beak showing it's pointy tip.The guard roared and The queen came up.The queen turned into her human form and so did the guard.

''What do you need Gryffyn?'' asked the Queen.

''Looking for our princess that you stole!''said Lyra.Rose came out of the castle and looked at her.

''Who are you?''asked Rose.

''I'm Lyra, dragon.''she spat the word dragon.

''I am not a dragon.I am the princess of the Gryffyns.'' Rose spat back.

Lyra looked embarrassed. ''Sorry.''

''What do you mean by Stole her?'' asked the Queen.

"Whoa,Whoa,Whoa, She thinks you guys stole me?Scarlet I came here to learn to fight and because my friends are here.'' said Rose. Lyra looked even more embarrassed.Saige came walking out and saw Lyra''Lyra?''said Saige in surprise.

''Saige?You joined these filthy creatures?''said Lyra astonished.Scarlet growled.''I am not that type of Queen and We have people from all the lands here.'' As if on que Panther,Ice,Ryan,Flash ,Erin,and Leia came out.

''You invited Vampires to join your kingdom the ,filthy beasts.''said Lyra.

''Hey that is the Princess filthy beast to you lady.''said Panther.Lyra ignored her and kept going. "and a human.

"I never thought a dragon would stoop as low to bring human into their castle.''said Lyra.

''Well,I did.''said Scarlet.

''You dragons are very arrogant creatures.The human will most likely die in it's first battle.''

"Ok listen lady.One I'm not Human I'm Destiny,Two I'm not it I'm she.Third of all Scarlet is not arrogant.Well Flash is but he is just him.''said Destiny.

Lyra laughed at this''Oh you think she is not arrogant?''Lyra laughed.

'' How long have you known her a week? ''

'' No, I've known her for like eight years."said Destiny''and do you want me to give you a black eye?''

Lyra laughed so hard that her face turned red.''You a human think you can beat me?''Lyra laughed.

''Yes.'' said Destiny plainly pulling her sword out.Lyra stopped laughing,she turned into a gryffyn and screeched trying to scare Destiny.Destiny did not so much as flinch.''Flash you are scarier than her.Hey even Dawn is.''said Destiny.Lyra clawed at her in rage.Destiny dodged and cut of a few of Lyra's Feathers and left a small mark on her flank.Lyra turned swiftly and her claws cut Destiny's arm but Destiny did not even give it any mind.Destiny stayed calm while Lyra grew more angry at the moment.Lyra eventually landed a foot square on Destiny's chest and knocked her over removing her sword with her beak.Destiny's foot hit Lyra directly on the stomach.Lyra lifted a little and Destiny slipped out.''Ha.Don't think you are so smart now do ya?'' teased Destiny.Lyra turned into her human form.

''I've been beat by a human in front of our princess.''said Lyra.

''Don't feel bad Destiny can beat two werewolves,a dragon,and a vampire all at once.''said Rose.

''Come inside.''said Scarlet.

Chapter Seven

Dawn had went to sleep and had woken up hearing a commotion outside.She stretched her muscles and turned into her human form and walked out of her room.

"You want us to give back Rose?' 'Dawn heard Scarlet say.

"Yes, we need her in our kingdom.'' said new voice.

Dawn walked in the court room.''What is going on?''

"We pretty much are having a fight with another kingdom about hogging the princesses.They are demanding them back and all that sorta junk.'' said Destiny casually.

Dawn walked towards Scarlet.''Who is our visitor?'' she asked

"This is Lyra.Rose's cousin.'' said Scarlet

"Lovely,another dragon.''said Lyra sarcastically.

"Yes,another dragon.''said Dawn."I'm sorry that you don't like dragons but you came to a castle full of them.Why did you come here in the first place then?''

"I came because we want our princess back.'' said Lyra rudely.

"Well you can't have her.''said Dawn.

Rose came walking the court room."I will go with you Lyra.''said Rose.

"Well then we better get going.''said Lyra smugly.

Rose and Lyra took off towards the gryffyn kingdom.She could see it fro a distance.It was bigger than the Dragon Castle.It had marble beams and a lavender roof.With pink bricks for the walls,and a granite gryffyn statue in front.

They landed and turned into their human forms.''Wow this place is huge.'' exclaimed Rose.''Yes,it is bigger than that pathetic Dragon Castle.''said Lyra and walked inside leaving her.

A guard came walking up and pointed his sword at Rose.''Who are you?''he demanded.

Rose grabbed her knife and pointed it at his throat.''I think the bigger question is who are you.''said Rose.

"I am a general and you should get your blade down or I will be forced to fight you.''

"Oh well then I guess that you will have to fight me.'' Rose smiled and turned into her gryffyn form.The guard turned into a gryffyn and flew straight at her throat.Rose easily blocked him with her wing and turned into her human form and jumped on his back then turned into her gryffyn form again and ripped out a few feathers.He screeched with rage and threw her off him and pinned her to the ground.She had trained in her human form with Saige and she usually won.So she turned into her human form and slid out from under him and turned back into her other form and jumped on his neck pinning him down and jumped off and turned back into her human form.

"You are all so weak.'' she said and walked inside the castle."Lyra!''she called. The castle was laid out the same way as the dragon castle.She walked in the court room Lyra was in there.''Where did you go one of your little guards tried to kill me.''

"Oh,I had to say that you were here.''Lyra replied.

"Whatever.''said Rose.She went for a fly around the castle and saw in the distance the Dragon castle.She also saw a lot of shapes moving towards them......Beast.Rose shrieked and soldiers went flying through the sky.There were to many for them to fight.The beast were past the dragon castle.A dragon came and knocked her out of the sky.She clawed at it and sank her beak into it's throat.She tossed the body off her and went back to the battle.They were losing and she was fighting another gryffyn and she heard a deafening roar and a dragon flew past her and knocked the gryffyn out of the sky with such force that it broke it's neck.She also saw a werewolf on top of a dragon and realized ....It was Flash and Erin.She saw Dawn was the dragon that had defeated the other gryffyn and Tigris was on the ground fighting a small gryffyn with Ice and Destiny was riding Scarlet with her swords out and flashing.They were winning.She rose and ripped a dragon off Fenian.The rest of the Beast flew away.Scarlet roared with Fenian,Flash,and Dawn.Erin let out a long pericing howl and Tigris let out a roar to add to the dragons.Rose and Saige shreiked.They had one yet another fight.They landed and turned into their human forms.Lyra was laying on her side and had a huge gnash on her side blood was seeping through her shirt.

"Lyra!''yelled Saige.Dawn ran over and pulled a first aid kit out of her really small purse that was surprisingly deep."It's not to deep it is going to need stitches though''said Dawn.

"Then do it!''said Saige

Dawn sewed her up and put a bandage over it.''There you should not fly or transform in a few days.''

"Ok.'said Lyra.

"We need to get back to the Dragon Castle.''said Scarlet.''Skywing army Let's fly!''and the dragons took off with a a few gryffyns,Destiny,Erin,and Tigris.

. . . . .

They flew back to the Dragon castle ''I'm surprised that they attacked that fast.,''said Scarlet.

"Yes,I am to.''said Panther.

''We will need to be on the lookout for more.''said Scarlet.

''I'm on it.''said Leia.

Erin limped towards her room with Flash behind her."Dawn we need to check everyones wounds.''said Leia "Everyone go to your rooms!''

Destiny was sporting a black eye,Tigris was limping on her sore leg from when it broke.Flash had a few cuts and a missing claw,Erin what looked like a fractured foot. "Erin we need to set your foot and we need to treat Flash's claw.''said Dawn.

. . . . . .

It was the middle of the night and Tigris heard a banging noise on the roof.She walked out of her room and the others had heard it to.An eagle came soaring in "Help!We have no where to stay! The shapeshifter kingdom has been conquered and we have nowhere to go.'' he said.

Tigris walked forward ''Who are you?How do we know you not a Beast waiting for us to invite you in then take over the Dragon Castle?'' said Tigris suspiciously.

"I'm Prince Quiten."

"Well I'm Princess Tigris and you can march you happy little butt back to the shapeshifter kingdom and fight for the land.''

Looking dumbstruck ''Uh well we have all left already.''

"Lovely I'll be leading a kingdom full of cowards.''said Tigris pushing him back towards the gates.

"Wait.Where are we going?'' Quiten said scared.

"We are going to fight.''

''Oh. Why can't we bring your dragon friends?''

"Because we can't be always reliant on the dragons''

''Ok?'' said Quiten and turned into a Bald eagle Tigris turned into a peregrine falcon and took off at full speed towards the Shapeshifter kingdom.Not everyone had left there was a good hundred people fighting.Tigris shrieked and flew straight into battle and turned into a tiger before she even touched the ground.Tigris tackled a gryffyn and scored her claws down it's flank it struggled to get away and she sank her teeth in it's throat.Shapeshifters were falling fast they were sure to loose.That gave Tigris more energy and she fought even fiercer.Tigris took another shapeshifter and shook it by it's wing and threw it against a tree.The shapeshifters were down to about forty fighters left now.She felt the wind strangely pick up,it was blowing her fur in all directions.Tigris looked up and saw gryffyns,She saw Rose,Lyra,and Saige among the first.The Palace gryffyns were bigger than the Beast gryffyns in size.Most of the Beast fled at the sight of a real army.Rose flew in and grabbed a dragon by it's horn and snapped it's neck.The rest fled.Rose did what Skywing army did when they would win.....She let out a long,high shriek Tigris joined her and let out a fearsome roar deep and mighty.They turned into their human forms.

"How did you know we were in trouble?''asked Tigris.

"Really?You guys were making so much noise I'm surprised the werewolves didn't hear you.'' laughed Rose

"Sorry,we are just louder than gryffyns I guess.''said Tigris.

"So will you be staying here?''

"Yeah,I probably will.''said Tigris sorrowfully.

"We have been attacked twice since the last time you guys came.These Beast really like my feathers,One ripped a huge hunk off my head and five of my wing feathers."said Rose

Tigris laughed ''They have learned not to mess with the dragons.''

"I wonder why the werewolves are not being attacked.''said Rose

''Now that you mention it yeah,they haven't been attacked much just Erin's pack and a few others.''

"Well I better get back to the Castle bye.'' Rose turned into a gryffyn and flew off with her soldiers.

"Here let me show you to your quarters.''said Quiten he showed her to them and left.

Tigris decided to go to sleep when she laid down was hard and lumpy "What are these mattresses made of rocks?''She looked at the mattress and sure enough there was quite a few rocks.''Come on!'' she yelled with frustration.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

bullbulldog1775

Chapter Eight

Tigris walked through the halls of the Shapeshifter Palace.She missed her friends.I wonder if Ice will come back wondered Tigris.Quiten walked in You requested me?''

''Yes,I was curious who is leading the Beasts?''

Quiten look like he would have a heart attack "Um,His name is King Onor.The king of the Vampires.''

"Thank you Quiten,you may leave.''Quiten scurried out.If we could have a meeting maybe we could sign a treaty.Tigris walked out of the castle and strode towards Quiten.

"Quiten we are going to call a meeting with the other leaders.Round up the best soldiers.''said Tigris

"Yes your Highness.''

''Quiten,don't forget King Onor.''

"K-king O-o-onor?" Quiten whispered in horror.

"Yes King Onor my plan is to ambush him so maybe we can kill him and this war will end.''said Tigris.

"Ok I'll start sending messengers.Britta!''

"Yes sir.''said a small girl with deep brown doe eyes and Hazel hair.

"You need to go and fly invites to all of the rulers.Including King Onor.''said Quiten.

"Yes sir.'' She was not going to look scared in front of the princess.

"What are you doing standing around?Go!'' demanded Quiten

Britta took off running to begin with in her deer form.She ran across the kingdom towards their neighbors,The werewolves.She turned into a wolf and walked towards the pack above all packs.A wolf growled as she walked up and turned into a human.

"State your business!''he barked

"Really Sinmak? It's just me I have a message for the alpha.''said Britta rolling her eyes.

Sinmak howled and a large red wolf came walking up lazily.

"What do you want?" the Alpha asked

"I have a message from Queen Tigris.''

"Well let's here it!''she snapped.

"You are invited to a meeting with all the rulers she is planing to ambush King Onor there and defeat him.''Britta said meekly.

"I will come.''said The Alpha "Where will it be?''

"It will be held at Thorncreek ridge on the corner of the Shapeshifter territory.''

"Ok now be off before you attract attention.''

"Yes.Bye Sinmak.'' said Britta and turned into a wolf and ran towards the Dragon kingdom.She had longed to meet the Queen she had heard that Queen Scarlet was Queen Tigris's best friend.You had to fly to get to the Dragon castle,Britta turned into a sparrow and flew up to the gates.A guard leapt at her she turned into her human form

"Please don't hurt me.'' she squeaked.

"Who are you?'' snarled the guard.

"I'm Britta Princess Tigris sent me.''

"Oh.''his face immediately relaxed ''Scarlet! Someone here wants to see you!''

Scarlet came swooping down and landed in the middle of them and she turned into her human form."Yes?''

"Princess Tigris sent me to tell you that she is planning to ambush King Onor at a meeting and defeat him.''

"Who's King Onor?''asked Scarlet

"You don't know who he is? He is the one who started all this nonsense and he killed the dragon king and quee- sorry.''

"No it's fine.''said Scarlet calmly.''I will just rip out all of his nails and turn him inside out when I find him.''

Britta gawked at her.''Well I need to get going to the next kingdom.''

. . . . . .

Britta was leaving the gryffyn kingdom and on her way to the vampires.She shuddered at the thought of going there again.A Beast came flying up to her and lashed out with his claws,he was not going to hurt her just scare her.Britta cringed away from the Beast.He made a laughing noise and pushed her towards King Onor's throne.

"Britta,'' he sighed ''what news do you have for me?"

"T-the Shapeshifters are going to invite you to meeting to make a treaty,but they are going to ambush you so you need to bring your soldiers." whimpered Britta

"Thank you you have been such a helpful spy.''

"Is Katar ok?"asked Britta

"Oh your sister is fine.In fact she just went back to her cell."

"But you promised-''

"Go away now!''Onor snapped.

Britta turned into a doe and bounded away.King Onor had taken her sister so that he could get information from her.

Britta really missed her sister,she did not like betraying the shapeshifters and the queen but it's for her sister.Britta walked up to the gate of the castle and walked in.

"So did you get the messages out?'' asked Quiten

Britta jumped at the sound of another voice "Yes sir.''

"Good,the Queen wants to speak with you.''

No.No.No! thought Britta

"Ok.''Britta replied with a smile.She followed Quiten to the queen's chambers "Come in''said Queen Tigris.

Britta gulped she could feel the dread rising in her throat "You wanted to see me?''

"Yes,Quiten please leave.''Quiten scrambled out, "Now I heard one of the maids gossiping about you.''

"Y-you did?''said Britta trembling.Had she figured out what she was doing with Onor?Was she going to kill her?"What did you hear about me?''

"I heard that your sister went missing and you insisted that she was still alive when there was evidence that she was dead.''said Tigris

"Oh really.''Britta sighed

"Yes you seem relived.''

"Uh.Um.I am relived that it was nothing bad.''said Britta with her words high-pitched.

"Ok? Leave then. We are about to head to the meeting.''

Britta rushed out and went to her room she was supposed to stay at the castle but she was going to watch and follow them.Tigris left with twenty guards following it was a long flight there,she could scent the other soldiers from Skywing army and the Gryffyns.Everyone was here that she could see other than the Vampires.The wind blew and King Onor came walking in with at least fifty soldiers behind him "I heard that I was invited to a meeting,just like when we were at peace.How sweet.''said Onor sneering

Scarlet signaled for Skywing army to attack dragons rushed through the sky and roared and clawed and bit.Tigris roared and the shapeshifters slithered,Ran,and flew into the fight.Rose was the only one who kept her hidden army silent and non-moving.Rose had her army set in four groups of ten,she turned her wing barely and one of the groups went in.Tigris saw that only ten gryffyns were there and was confused.I thought she would bring an army thought Tigris.The beast were winning and the rebels were losing.Rose signaled for another one of her groups to go ,in numbers were not going to with this fight.Only half of the rebels were still fighting other injured or dead.A gryffyn flew and knocked Ice out of the sky and bit threw his wing Ice let out a cry of pain and went limp.The dragons were the worst out of them only five maybe ten were able to fight.Scarlet looked worried and called out "Skywing army retreat!"and scooped up a dragon and flew off the other dragons did the same.The shapeshifters and gryffyns were left and more Beast were coming.

Rose turned into her human form and ran to Tigris "We have to retreat somehow he knew what we were doing!Gryffyns retreat!''and took of in the direction of the Gryffyn castle.Tigris looked overwhelmed and called "Retreat!'' They had lost this fight and she knew it.Britta went bounding back to the castle to wait on them to come back.She could see them out in the distance "Your Highness you came back!"said Britta.As soon as Tigris could see Britta she pointed to the castle "Britta meet me in my chambers!"and walked inside.Britta followed her scared that she was going to die."What do you need?''asked Britta fearfully.

"Did you tell him?''

"Who?''

"Onor.Did you tell him that we were going to ambush him?''raged Tigris.

"Why would you think that?'' asked Britta trying to be innocent.

"I would think that because a rebel was in the vampire castle he said he saw a small girl with your discription tell him about it!''

Britta's eyes were wide with fear "I-uh,um,uh.''

"You what?"

"I did tell him.''she whispered.

Tigris's eyes flashed her hand shaking from the effort of not striking her. "Why?''asked Tigris

Britta stayed silent.

"Tell me!"roared Tigris. Britta still did not answer.

Britta trembled beneath Tigris.Tigris turned into her tiger form she was going to have to force it out of her.Tigris roared and Britta yelped."Pl-please don't hurt me.''said Britta cowering on the floor.Tigris stood over her quietly growling."He has my sister and was going to kill her if I didn't help him.''

Tigris turned back into a human and walked over to the window "Quiten died.''she said softly

Britta felt tears come to her eyes "I'm sorry.''

"You do know that you will have to be punished for your actions.''said Tigris not even glancing at her.

Britta gulped "Yes.''

"Britta you are banished from the shapeshifter kingdom and if anyone sees you in the territory you will be treated just as a Beast.''

Britta cried silently and walked out the doors and into the fields ."I'm never changing again.'' said Britta aloud.She was on the border of the gryffyn kingdom Is there anything out beyond our lands?

There couldn't be,could there?She walked to the end of the kingdom there was a thick green forest that had no owner so she just kept walking.She could see the end of the forest.What was on the other side?She looked out and saw something she had never seen before.

Chapter Nine

Scarlet walked through the doors it had been two months since the battle.Ice had died,Flash would not be able to fly again his wing had been ripped so badly.They had lost much in that battle it was time for this war to end!

"Skywings we are going to challenge Onor of the vampires and finish this war!" They were going to attack Onor in his castle once they killed him the Beast would give in surely.All of the Skywings took off ,Onor saw them in the distance,they would never defeat him he laughed.The Skywings were at the castle swiftly and attacking with in moments.Scarlet went straight to Onor.She clawed at him but he was to fast,Panther saw this and ran to help her destroy her father.The shapeshifters had arrived and Tigris was helping Panther and Scarlet defeat Onor Tigris landed on his back her fangs sinking into the base of his neck.Onor yelled with pain and fury.The Gryffyns were next to arrive.Lyra went after a beast and Saige went after another.Rose was no where in sight.Until she landed on top of Onor her talons sinking in his face.Scarlet looked at the battle and most off the Beasts had died or ran.They were winning this fight but it would only be over if they defeated Onor.Dawn came blazing in shooting fire but missed barley.Tigris sank her teeth in his leg with Rose on his upper body Scarlet took off his arm .Onor screamed and fell on top of Tigris Panther picked him up and looked him in the eye "Your over.''she hissed

Panther took him and threw him down a sink hole his scream echoed till it was nothing more.

"Onor is dead!'' cried a Beast in panic.

All the Beast took off and fled the castle.Everyone yelled victorious.

"Panther you are now queen.''said Scarlet

"Destiny.''said Panther and Destiny walked up "You have to go back to the human world.''

"What?!After all we've been through?'' yelled Destiny.

"Yes.''

"But-"complained Destiny

"No,Erin and Flash have agreed to go back with you.''

''But,I want to stay here.''said Destiny

"Bye.''said Scarlet hugging her the others came and hugged Destiny."Bye we will miss you.''

Panther threw a portal and Erin and Flash walked through first then Destiny.

"We are all in peace now so I guess we should be getting back to our kingdoms.''said Rose.

Everyone left Panther and Ryan in the castle with their few other vampires

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

bullbulldog1775

Short story

. . . . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bonus short short story:

Destiny,Erin,and Flash walked out of the portal."Eww humans are so nasty.''said Erin as they walked down the streets."Yeah we are.''said Destiny with a smile.Destiny walked up to her foster homes front porch and knocked on the door."Hello.''said a female voice from inside.

"Will you please open the door mrs?''asked Flash.The front door opened the lady gasped "Destiny.Where are your friends?Everyone thought you all were dead.''said the woman.

"I can't explain but these are my friends,Erin and Flash.I was wondering if they could stay with you.''

"Of course we will get you all enrolled in school so you can go tomorrow."said Their foster mother.

"Thanks.''said Erin gratefully.

"We adopted a child while you were gone.Brandon!come down here and meet some people!''

A boy that looked about Flash's age came down the stairs.They were all dirty from the battle."Who are they?''asked Brandon with disgust.

"These are your new foster siblings.''said the woman "Will you show them to a room?''

"Sure.''said Brandon.As soon as they reached the hall Brandon stopped and looked at them

"Who are you?There is something that you need to learn,You don't take my spot in this family you have to earn your own.''sid Brandon with a snarl.

"Ok led us to our room and we won't be a bother to you.''said Flash.Brandon showed them a room and they all layed down and slept.The morning came to early to them.Mrs.Smith lent Erin and Destiny some clothes and Flash was so big that he had to take her husband's clothes.

"Come on the bus is almost here.''called Mrs.Smith.

They came running down the hall and loaded on the bus.After a minute or two of being cooped in the bus they were ready to run or do something.After five minutes they thought the would go crazy but they were unloaded before they did.Erin rushed off the bus "That place reeks so bad I though I would vomit.''said Erin breathing hard.

":Destiny your back.''said an all to perky voice.Destiny turned and saw Tiffany.

"What do you want your highness.''said Destiny with a smile.

"So who are your friends?Did your old ones leave you?''

"No actually they left.''said Destiny Tiffany looked at Erin and saw some blood on her face.Tiffany screamed "Your friend is a murderer.''

"Erin is not a killer.''said Flash protectively Brandon came up to Tiffany and they kissed for what seemed like forever."Oh just lovely my foster brother is the boyfriend of my arch nemisis.''said Destiny."I never though anyone would want a person as ugly as her.''said Flash with disgust.

"What did you just say?''asked Brandon looking for a fight

"I said Why would anyone want person as ugly as her.''sid Flash with a smile

Brandon threw a punch at him but Flash easily dodged.He might have not been able to fly but he could still fight.Flash flipped Brandon and broke his arm with a sickening crunch.Brandon screamed "Want to fight me now?''asked Flash.

"No no please leave me alone.''whimpered Brandon holding his arm.

Flash walked away with Erin on his arm and Destiny following."You showed him.''said Erin

The first class they had was Math."We have some new students and an old one here with us today.''said the teacher.''This is Erin,Flash,and the old run away Destiny.''

"I didn't run away.''muttered Destiny under her breath.

They went to go sit down and they got their math sheets out.Erin and Flash looked perplexed they had never done math before."You have never done math have you?''whispered Destiny

"No.''they said in unison.

Destiny looked around to make sure no one was watching"Hand me your papers.''said Destiny and did their math for them.

Destiny had survived the school day.It had been forever since she had to do school work.Erin was laying on her bed "I wonder what Scarlet and Dawn are doing? It's so boring not having to fear for your life,I used to think I would enjoy it but...''

"You realize how boring and dull our lives are.'' finished Destiny.

"Yeah.''said Erin

Flash came walking in their room "Is there a place that we could practice fighting?''he asked

"There's Dawn's old house they had some woods behind it.''said Destiny

"That would be perfect let's go.'' Destiny saw that Erin and Flash were not enjoying not being able to run whenever they want.

"Sure.'' Destiny lead them deep inside the woods.

"Be careful there are sink holes and none of us can fly out so be careful.''said Destiny.

"Ok.''said Flash looking a little sad.Erin turned into her wolf form and barked.Flash turned into his dragon form and stretched his wings.Destiny watched his wing that was ripped,it was a strait rip maybe they could sew it up and he would be able to fly again."Flash! Come here.''called Destiny.

He made a quite growl in reply and walked over.

"I was thinking maybe I could fix your wing." Flash looked unsure.

"I watched Dawn sew people up dozens of times it can't be that hard.''

Flash started backing away from her and hiding his wing."Stop being such a scaredy dragon and get over here.'' Flash walked up to her uneasy."I can't do it now anyways I don't have a neddle.BRB" said Destiny and walked off.Destiny got a needle and some sewing thread and walked outside"Flash?''called Destiny. Erin came trotting up with Flash following her, "let's try this.''said Destiny and started sewing up his wing he made a weird whining noise then she finished. "Done.''

"This is the part your not going to like.''Said Destiny and got out her dagger and a match she was going to fuse it together.Flash roared and tried to get away.

"Really?You breath fire, fire should not hurt you that bad."Destiny put her dagger out a small fire and heated it waiting for it to turn red then she placed it on his wing and fuse it together.Flash did not even flinch,she pulled of the dagger and put it in water."See it wasn't that bad.'' Flash roared and walked off.

"Hmph,he should be thanking me if it works.''said Destiny she saw Flash hovering a little above the tree line. "Flash get down here!" hissed Destiny Flash landed and turned back into a human.

"You could have killed me."said Flash

"Really?''asked Destiny "You're fine."

They started practice fighting every day after.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

bullbulldog1775

Chapter one

It had been two years since the vampire war.Destiny walked through the school,she had her dagger in her jacket she trained with Flash and Erin every day secretly hoping that there would be something that would get them back to Thym.Destiny left the school and went straight to their foster home."Erin, Flash I'm here!" called Destiny.She heard something inside the house and pulled out her dagger and walked carefully towards the noise.She turned the corner and ran into them."Ow.''said the attacker it was a girl with black hair and pale skin...."Panther?''asked Destiny bewildered.

"It's me the one and only.Where's Erin and Flash?"asked Panther

"They said they would meet me here." Destiny heard the door shut and saw Erin and Flash walk in.Erin stopped in her tracks when she saw Panther."Panther?"

"Yes again it's me the one and only.Great you are all here time to leave.''

"Where are we going?"asked Erin

"Thym you dummy." said Panther."I hope you've been training."

"We have everyday.''said Flash in excitement.

"Why did you come and get us and not the others?" asked Destiny.

"I came because Scarlet was to proud,Rose was to embarresed most likely,and Tigris was to busy.You know how the werewolves are the are just not going to." explained Panther.

"So what are we fighting?"asked Erin.

"This is why Rose was embaressed we are fighting .....alicorns."said Panther ashamed.

"Alicorns?Aren't they those things that little girls love that is a horse with wings and a horn?You can't beat them?" said Flash

"Yep.'' said Panther "they are very powerful they have most of the beasts from the vampire war on their side too.We need to go now so come on.'' Panther threw a portal and they walked through it.

Erin landed in Thym for the first time in two years and felt just at home.She had never liked the human world.

"Where are we going?"asked Erin

"The Dragon Kingdom first."said Panther.This time they had landed right in front of the gates,Dawn was walking in the garden when she saw them and screamed."ERIN,DESTINY,Flash! You're back!."and ran and tackled them."Oof get off me."grunted Flash."Have you gotten bigger?"

"Yes I have.It's called growing maybe you should try it some time."Dawn retorted

With that Dawn went marching back inside leaving them outside.A tall teen came walking out of the castle with a girl with Black and red hair.He saw Destiny,Erin,and Flash and turn into a brown and white Alicorn and galloped towards them.Flash turned into his dragon form and roared.The Alicorn planted his hooves on Flash's flank and took off into the sky.Flash gathered up his strength.He hadn't really flown in a long time.Flash pushed of the ground answiped a claw across flank.The Alicorn whinnied with pain.The girl turned into a Alicorn and hit Flash at the base of his wing.Flash roared and landed,Erin turned into a her wolf form and snarled at the girl.The female alicorn reared up and bucked at Erin.Erin caught a hoof in her mouth and jumped on her back.The male alicorn saw Erin and knocked her of the female Erin hit the ground with a whimper.Destiny ran with her daggar out and called for Flash to stop.Flash retreated to her side with Erin limping towards them.Tigris,Rose,Scarlet,and Dawn came running out of the castle.

"What is going on out here?"asked Scarlet.Erin was snarling at the brown alicorn with her teeth bared and Flash was stareing at the red and black one with his claws digging into the ground,Destiny was standing prepared to try and stop them.The red and black alicorn bucked at Erin again and Flash was on her in a heartbeat with the red and black alicorn on her back.Tigirs turned into her Tiger form and roared and hauled Flash of her.Scarlet came walking up,Scarlet's hair was longer and she was a lot more musculer and taller.Rose was right behind her she was different too with Longer hair and she towered over Dawn

"Who are you?"demanded Scarlet.They all looked different so she did not recionize them.

Flash rounded on Scarlet then when he noticed it was her he turned into his human form.Scarlet saw who they were and gasped."What are you doing here?"asked Scarlet

"Well long story short.Panther came to our house she said you guys had another war and she brought us here."said Destiny casually.

"Well this is Sparrow and Robin the Alicorn royalty."said Tigris.

"Yes we can see that Robin there nearly punched another hole through my wing."said Flash.Robin smiled."Yes so you are the famous Flash from the Vampire war.I never would have guessed you are just so weak."

Erin snarled and launched herself at Robin.Tigris took the hit for her and roared at Erin.Erin just walked off and turned into her human form."Well you're pathetic."said Erin looking at Robin.

"Well we need to start training again.So everyone get back to the training hall.Flash,Erin,Destiny,you can just fall back in."Said Scarlet.Destiny saw Fenian training with Lyra.Dawn was training with Sparrow."Flash why don't you train with Saige."said Leia walking up."Sure." muttered Flash.Flash turned into his dragon form and Saige did the same and they circled each other and Saige flew at Flash talons out streached.Flash clawed at Saige.Saige flew out of reach above Flash thinking he couldn't fly still but Flash took off and swatted Saige out of the sky.Saige turned into his Human form saying that he surrendered.

Chapter Two

Dawn walked to a meeting so all of them could catch Destiny,Erin and Flash up on everything.Dawn sat down and that's when the meeting began.

"So exactly who told you to come and warn the people in Thym?" asked Flash.

"Yes.How did you know?" asked Scarlet.

"Well we were at our palace and a girl from here came and said that Xion had found out about this land and wanted it." said Sparrow.

" Who was it?" asked Tigris leaning forward in her chair slightly.

"I don't know her name." said Sparrow.

"Can you give a description?" asked Tigris.
"Sure.She was small ,huge brown eyes, and she said that she was a shapeshifter."

Tigris slammed her fist against the table. "Britta."

"I thought Britta died in a battle." said Rose looking at Tigris.

"No,she didn't I sent her away.She is the reason Quiten and Ice died." everyone gasped.

"So she found the alicorns and warned them that evil alicorn wants to kill us all.'' said Dawn.

"So how do you know this Xion anyway?" asked Destiny.

"He is the other ruler of the alicorn lands." said Robin.

"What do you mean?" asked Erin.

"We split up centuries ago.Our kingdom mostly live in trees,Theirs live in swamps or dark canyons." said Robin.

" Well I want all of you to stay here with a few soliders." said Scarlet. "I'm going to build a wall around the castle." Everyone agreed to stay in the Dragon Castle.

. . . . . .

The wall had been finished and the alicorns still had not attacked.They still held trainign sessions everyday.Tigris walked through the gardens bored out of her skull.When she saw a group of things flying towards the castle.What were they?Gryffyns? No, to small.Shapeshifters? No,that was in the exact oppisite direction.It hit her it was alicorn.Tigris ran inside the castle and blew a horn they had put up just in case this happened.Everyone in the castle was doing some thing.The alicorns had arrived.A muddy brown one came and stuck its horn through a dragon's throat.The alicorns had sharp sword-like thing on their horns.Tigris turned into her tiger form and let out a roar and charged the muddy alicorn. The alicorn let out a high neigh and more came up beside it.One knocked her in the head with a hoof and the world went dark.

Tigris woke up in a room it was dark but in good condition. Everything was dark though.The last thing she could remeber was being hit in the head.A gaurd came up to her and made a reach for her arm to guide her somewhere.Tigris tryied changing but nothing happened.The gaurd took hold of her arm and was about to lead her away. I can't believe I'm going to do this.It's now or never. thought Tigris. Tigris lunged at the gurd and sank her teeth into his arm he screamed with shock and pain.Tigris dashed into the hall another gaurd came and pinned her arms to her body and walked her out and into a larger room with a man black features walked up and commanded the gaurd to leave.

"So this is what creatures from Thym look like." he said.

"Who are you!" spat Tigris.

"I'm King Xion."

"Oh you're that crazy king. When I was little I thought alicorns had magic.What a disappointment that they don't." said Tigris with a smile.

Xion's eyes filled with rage."I only have magic!I am the king."

Tigris looked taken aback "Well prove it."

Xion looked at her and she started walking toward without control and stopped just a few steps from him.

"See I am magic."

Tigris was uncomfortable around him."Hmph.Well why did you take my magic?"

"I did it because I didn't want you attacking someone."

"You're right I would." Tigris bolted to the door and tried to escape.Xion was faster and caught her by her hair.He dragged her back. "What were you doing?" he yelled at Tigris.

Tigris was about to answer when he backhanded her across the face.It stung little specks of blood came to the surface were his nails had hit her.Tigris did not as much as touch it.Well there goes the idea of being confeitdent. Plan B The sad lonely girl.Tigris started fake crying.

Xion embraced as if he was sorry."I'm so sorry." he said and actually sounded sorry.

This guy has serious issues. Tigris stood there wide eyed in shock as he hugged her.

"Uh ok?" said Tigris and picked his arms up off of her and put them near his sides.

"I'm am sorry for hitting you I just have a small temper sometimes." he chuckled

Tigris let out a small nevous laugh."Well I better be going."

"Well I'll see you at dinner."said Xion.He clapped his hands and gaurds came in to take her back.Ok that guy is crazy.thought Tigris on her walk back to her room."Gaurd man?Why did you guys bring me here?"

"King Xion wanted to meet shapeshifter."

"Um doesn't he have like ton of beast from the Vampire War?"

"Yes,he does but they are unworthy to even look at him.You on the other hand are a queen so you are worthy."

"Talk about raceist." muttered Tigris under her breath."Um King Xion told me that you took away my magic.What you guys don't understand is that if shapeshifter doesn't turn for two days then they start to."Tigris looked around the room trying to think.She thought back to when her first foster parents commited suicide. "have sucidal thoughts." lied Tigris quickly.

The gaurd really believed her.He dropped her off in her room and she heard him go running down the hall towards Xion's personnel chambers.It worked! or at least hopefully. Tigris lyied down on the really soft bed when a maid came in and gave her a dress.From what Tigris could sense she was a dragon."So this is what the gaurd was talking about the people from Thym being unworthy.So how did you get here?Beast?Exiled?It's a very long way from the Dragon Castle."

The maid tensed "I was a Beast." she started to leave when Tigris said "Don't leave I want to talk to you." the maidd turned around.

"Hm I think I might remeber you.Were you at the battle in the first attack on the Gryffyn Castle?"

"Yes,I was."

Tigris grabbed the maid and pulled her close to her face. "I want to be able to get out of here.Even if you were a Beast,you are still from Thym."

"What makes you think I'm not going to go tell Xion?"

"Number one,You can't because you're unworthy.Number two I could get you back in Thym.I'm pretty sure you have family there yes?" The maid nodded and left.

Tigris picked up the dress.It was a dark brown with light brown beads makeing a pattern down the dress."Ugh,I know what Dawn would say about this.'You want me to put this garbage bag on?Are you crazy?It looks like you bought it from the dump!'''

A gaurd came in and took her by the arm.She could she metal covering his forearms.Well that trick did the job.She saw Xion at the other end of a ten foot table."Hello there Tigris." said Xion.

"Hi."

"How do you like your dress?"

"It's......lovely."

"So what do you want for dinner?"

"Well orginally I would want a raw deer but as you know I don't turn into a tiger at this moment."

Xion snapped his fingers and she turned into her tiger form.Xion sat there in amazement watching her.It was like he had never seen tiger.Well,he probably hadn't.Xion snapped his fingers again and a deer appeared.This should really unnerve him.thought Tigris.From what she knew horses were herbavoires and he was just a horse with wings and a horn.Tigris was going to make this as dramtic as she could.She pulled back her lips showing off her long sharp teeth and stuck them right into the deer's flank.She unsheathed her long claws and pulled some of the meat off.She normally didn't do that but she was going for dramatic.When Tigris was finished she had blood all over her face and paws.She looked back at Xion and he looked like he was going to puke.Tigris turned around in a lazy circle and started grooming her paws licking off the blood.When she was finished she turned back into her human form.She was wearing a long white dress now.It had just started happening not long ago.It always happened now when he turned back from her tiger form.

"Thank you your highness.The dinner was delicious." Tigris turned and sat down.Xion got a salad but hardley touched it.

"So what else do you turn into?"

"All I know is a golden eagle or a pengrine falcon."

Xion snapped and she turned into golden eagle.Tigris flew across the room and landed on his shoulders.She had to earn his trust.She flew back to her seat and turned back to her human form.Tigris was trying so hard to be nice to this guy.

"So what do you like to do?" asked Xion.

"I like battle training with my friends."

Xion clapped his hands again.What was it with this guys clapping his hands?

A alicorn came in and stood stareing her in the eye.

"I will give you your magic back long enough to take down the best soldier in the land." said Xion.Tigris stood up and turned into a tiger.She let out a tremdous roar.The alicorn looked unerved.Tigris circled him.She was going to do it as if she was hunting not battle.She pressed her body low to the ground her tail twitching.The alicorn got the courage to run towards her and what a mistake that was.She lunged at him her her teeth curled back.He tried to hit her in the head with his hoof she dodged and turned into a golden eagle flying up higher towards the ceiling.The alicorn came after her just when she started diving back towards the ground.She turned into her tiger form and leapt at him her claws pericing through his wing.He cried with pain and turned back into a human unconcious.Tigris turned back into her human form

Xion clapped slowly "That was true fighting."

That was when Tigris saw that there was a glass stand above them full of alicorn soldiers.Great she just gave them some of their fighting techinches."Thank you,I need to get going now." a gaurd came walking up and escorted her back to her room.She saw a sparrow on her window sill trying to get in.

Chapter Three

Dawn looked around the Skywing Army they had barly won the fight.Scarlet walked up "Royalty come to the training room I want to speak with you."

Panther,Robin,Rose,and Dawn walked to the training hall.
"Where is Tigris?" asked Scarlet impatiently.

"I saw her get kidnapped by alicorns." said Dawn looking at her nails. Everyone gaped at her.

"What?" asked Dawn.

"You saw her get kiddnapped and didn't try and save her!" said Rose

"Well there wasn't much I could do."

"Sparrow?Robin?Do you know why he would want her?" asked Scarlet.

"I stayed there for maybe a month.He had a fasination about shapeshifters when he found out about them.That might be why he took Tigris,since she is the queen of the shapeshifters." said Robin.

A little sparrow flew into the training hall.Everyone watched it when it landed it turned into a doe.

"Britta." said Scarlet.Britta turned into her human form.Rose attacked Britta.Britta hit the floor cowering. "Please don't hurt me." she whimpered.

"Some things never change." said Scarlet."What do you want?You were banned from the dragon kingdom when you were banned from the shapeshifter kingdom."

"I'm here to tell you about the queen." said Britta.

"The queen.As in Queen Tigris?" asked Sparrow.

"Yes,she is at Xion's palace."

"Has he hurt her?'' asked Robin. "I never said it was a fun month."

"He hasn't hurt her more than a slap.He made her fight one of his best soldiers though.She was fine and won.The troubling thing is that Xion wants to marry her."

"Why would he want to marry her?" asked Scarlet.

"I don't have to be a soldiers to figure that out.He wants to marry her because if he marries her he would be king because she is queen.He wants land in Thym." said Britta.

"Well he's not getting it." said Panther slamming her fist aginst the wall. "I will conquer the kingdom of the shapeshifters before he does." everyone looked at her suprised.

"Don't look at me like that.I'm not like my father!" said Panther.

"We need to go get her now.'' said Scarlet.

"No,we need to wait when he's least expecting it." said Rose.

"How about this? We wait and see if he's going to marry her and if he doesn't we just go and get her." said Robin.

Everyone agreed grudgelingly.

. . . . . .

When was someone going to come and get her.Tigris had to endure three meals a day with that lunitic.Xion just kept getting weirder and weider around her.A guard came to Tigris's room to take her to yet another weird breakfast.She would like to hunt but she couldn't leave.

"Hello there darling." Yep even weirder. thought Tigris.

"Hello your highness."

"Call me Xion."

He now insisted on dancing with her everyday.They were doing some weird dance when he tried to kiss her.Tigris gave him the good 'ol knee in the groin.Xion doubled over and he stood up again.She had done it on reflex and now she hit the floor cowering away from him.Xion kicked Tigris in the ribs and walked over to start eating.Tigris staggered up and went to go and eat a stupid salad.Tigris's was growing weaker from lack of protein.He gave her just leaves of some weird plant.When Xion was finished they did a useless training session.

"Darling,it's time to start fighting." said Xion.Tigris stood up in a defensive stance.When he fought with her she was not allowed to turn into anything but he was.He threw a punch at her she blocked it.He hit her square in the chest knocking her over.Tigris was on the ground and he was standing over her.Tigris kicked him behind the knee making his legs buckle and he fell over.Tigris sent a silent thanks to her mentor,Ice.Tigris was on her feet waiting for the next attack.He was in rage and turned into his other form and charged towards her.She jumped on the table and threw a dish and it hit him in the face.Tigris jumped off the table and ran to the other side of the room.These are more like running sessions.Not training sessions. Thought Tigris.He flew over and hit her in the arm with a hoof and she heard it break.Tigris screamed in pain and fell to the floor.He turned back into a human.Tigris cried and got back up.He did one last punch in the face and blood was pouring out her nose.She was carried back to her room.The sparrow was on her window sill again.She felt like she knew it some .how.

. . . . . .

Xion insisted that she come to dinner that night.Tigris was getting ready in a dress that was to big.It too was black it had thin straps that went over her shoulders and it came a little bit over her knees.She was walked back to the dining hall ,she sat down waiting for Xion.Xion walked in a few short minutes.

"Hello my darling.How are you feeling?''

"Fine." said Tigris exhausted.She had bruises and cuts lining her arms and legs.One of her arms was broken it was healing quickly but it still wasn't fully healed.

"You need to learn to fight better." said Xion

"Well,I'm sorry.I have only had dry leaves to eat for the past week and it would be nice to have some protein because I'm not a stupid herbavoire!" said Tigris without thinking.

Xion narrowed his eyes at her and was starting to get up when the sparrow flew in and left him a present on his head.Xion yelled at the bird.It landed and turned into doe.

"Britta!" Tigris called.The doe turned to her and went for Xion.Britta bucked at Xion and hit him in the head knocking him out.Britta turned into her human form and said "Tigris he put a spell on you but I can fix it.Sparrow told me how."Britta said something and Tigris turned into a golden eagle.They flew to the dragon castle.When the got there Tigris lay breathless on the ground.A gaurd ran up and pointed his spear at her not recognizing her with her face all beat up.She had two black eyes,a busted lip,and a scar across her jaw.Britta walked up to the guard."This is Queen Tigris you need to stand down before I tell Queen Scarlet that you killed her friend." said Britta

Scarlet walked out of the castle and saw Britta and Tigris and ran towards them.Tigris had gotten to her feet by then.She saw Scarlet running towards them and flinch away on instinct,but straightened up and gave her friend a hug.
"I've missed you." said Scarlet.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." said Tigris.Scarlet let go of Tigris and lead her inside.Scarlet called a meeting.

"So what happened to you there?" asked Dawn with worry.

"It was awful.He made me wear dresses.We had to dance before every meal,All I got to eat was some stupid dried leaves.Then after we did all that we would do a ''training session".For me it was more like a run for you life session.Xion even fought dirty he would not let me change at all.I think that was my thought though,I ate a deer in front of him and he nearly puked and once he did." said Tigris.

"That sounds a bit like my experience with him." said Robin.

"We should let Tigris eat and get some sleep." sid Rose.

"Wait Tigris before you go.What dress did he make you wear?" asked Dawn

"It was dark brown with light brown beads." said Tigris.

"What?! He made you wear that garbage bag?Where did he buy it?The dump?!" yelled Dawn..

Tigris walked to her room and turned into her tiger form.She laid down on her bed and took a nap.She woke to a knock on the door.Tigris turned into a human "Come in!"

Scarlet walked in."Hey I was wondering if you wanted to get something to eat?"

"Sure,I'll be out there in a minute."

"No,I can get someone to bring it to you.What do you want?"

"How about some dried leaves." said Tigris sarcasticlly."Just kidding maybe three deer."

"Ok."

Tigris walked around her room waiting.The maid came in and gave her three deer and left.Tigris ate them ravenously.She took a nap after that.She woke to the sound of fighting.Not again.

Tigirs ran out of her room and saw alicorns fighting the Skywing army.Lyra screeched as she plunged her beak into a alicorns ear.Erin was fighting with Flash and Destiny fighting around ten alicorns.Rose had just killed a alicorn and was going for another.A alicorn was fighting Dawn.The sword on it't horn cut off half of her hair.It got cut to her chin.Dawn looked t her hair as it fell to the floor.She turned into a dragon and roared with rage and burned 10 alicorns.More alicorns kept coming.The gryffyn army had come and they were still losing.A swarm of multiple creatures came flying or riding on something came in.Tigris saw the maid that she had talked to in the lead.The maid landed on the wall and turned into a human."You will not take my homeland.Beasts attack!" she called and the plunged into battle.Scarlet saw all the Beasts and thought the were attacking them.She saw the maid break the body of a alicorn in her jaws.The fight was about to be over and the Beasts left and fled back to the land of the alicorns.They fininshed of the the last of the alicorns.Dawn was upset about her hair.Destiny walked up to her."Dawn you'll be fine.You just need to cut the other side and make it even." Destiny pulled out scissors and cut Dawn's hair so it would at least be the same length.Dawn picked up her hair."I'm sorry I abandoned you."

"Come on Dawn it's just hair."

I will finish later.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

AWESOME!!!! Great Starclan a dude way older then me wanted to marry me wth Xion?! XD

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

bullbulldog1775

Still chapter three

"I know it's hair but I'm hideous now!" Dawn wailed. Sparrow walked up and awkwardly patted her shoulder. "It's ok Dawn.You can grow more."

"Destiny did a good job on cutting it. You look amazing." said Tigris. "You look a lot better than me."

Dawn got up."I will kill every one of those swamp alicorns!" yelled Dawn.

"So we don't need to tell her that they set fire to her closet?" said Destiny.

"They what?!?" screeched Dawn. "What do they expect me to wear now? Their garbage bag clothes!"

"I'll give you some of mine." said Tigris. "I just got a new dress made and it is the Skywing army colors and I'm sure it will fit you just fine." Tigris lead Dawn her room.Scarlet walked up and didn't see Tigris or Dawn leave. "Where's Dawn and Tigris? Did the alicorns take them?" She asked franticly.

"No they're fine.Tigris took Dawn to get a dress.We had to break the news that the alicorns set fire to her closet." said Destiny.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

bullbulldog1775

As you can see Xion is nuts and has weird mood swings.It's like...

Xion:Tigris will you marry me?

Tigris:.....

Xion:*Breaks her arms* Tell me!

Tigris:*Cries*

Xion:I'm so sorry*hugs Tigris*

Seriously he is crazy!

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar 8421b0f2c0

sapphirewolf2396

OMG!

That hair and cloths part sounds so much like me XD! I would kill them if they hurt my hair or my cloths. You know me to well!

• Posted at:

\\{    Cress }\\

"\\\\ "

#Likearedrose

"Live and love like everyday is your last. Don't put your goals aside for one day, do them now." ~Cress

Put in sig

tigerwolf4248

Hilarious (and if Xion dies can I kill or help kill him,Bc BRUH his moods swings though) 

and DO NOT make me marry him plz 

(anyway Ryan would go crazy if I did, not the Ryan in the story the actual Ryan) 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Xion: here have a salad I made it for you 

Tigris: no thanks I eat meat

Xion: HAVE THE SALAD!!!!!

Tigris: *starring at food*

Xion: EAT IT *slaps her*

Tigris: *looking in mirror* My face... u just....

Xion: *dramatic gasp* I'm so sorry! *hugs her*

Tigris: GET UR HANDS OFF OF ME

Xion: *throws her in dungeon* 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar 4461b38676

vampireelf385

XD

• Posted at:

I’m a old SAMBer, mostly not active, been on SAMB for like almost three years now.

Im a piano player, I play the SA game online and have met many wonderful people on there.

tigerwolf4248

XD did u read the whole chapter Grace? XD

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar 8421b0f2c0

sapphirewolf2396

Chapter Four

Xion paced in his room. They had taken Tigris from him!

" I want Tigris and I want her now!"

" Sir, I hate to in-"

" Shut up how dare you talk to me or even look at me?" With that,said Xion turned and stuck his horn in through his chest blood welled out of the wound and when Xion took his horn out it was shining in the light with blood. I will get her back tomorow thought Xion.

" Prepare a feast I will get future Queen Tigris will be here by dawn." said Xion.

" Yes Sir!" said The cook.

" Good."

" Sir ,I will get a battle startegies ready for the attack." said a alicorn.

" You do that."

Xion was ready for the meal of the night, when a soldier came runing in.

" Your highness."

" Yes Dameon?"

" There is no way to get Queen Tigris."

" How so?"

" There are a ton of soldiers out there and one of them is Queen Scarlet."

" Did you tell them?"

" No."

" Then who did?"

They heard a giggle. " Who goes there." asked Xion.

With that the person ran, it was a doe.

" Britta?"

" Who is Britta?"

"Britta is a shapeshifter who was exiled from Thym." said Dameon.

"Why is she at the castle and how fo you know her?" asked Xion.

"She came to me one night and we talked."

Xion attacked Dameon but Dameon was expecting it.He fled out the door and took flight towards the dragon kingdom.

. . . . . .

Tigris saw the Skywing guards lined up around the castle.She turned into a golden eagle and saw a alicorn flying towards the castle.She let out a sharp cry.Scarlet was on it in an instant.It dodged her grasp and kept coming towards the castle.It had reached the wall when Dawn knocked it out of the sky.It hit the ground with a thud.Tigris looked at it and saw it was a male.HE started trying to get up when Ryan came and pushed him back down.Tigris turned into a human and put her hand on Ryan's arm."Stop.What do you want?"

The man staggered to his feet."I am Genreal Dameon." he panted.

"Oh I know you.You're the one I bit." said Tigris.

"Did I ever thank you for that?"

"What do you want!" demanded Dawn.

"I am here to tell you that King Xion he was going to attack tonight."

"So what?'' said Scarlet.

"I need to stay here.I can't go back to my kingdom." Dawn walked up to him.

"This.Is for dragging Tigris around like a pet." said Dawn as she punched him in the gut. "And this is for burning my clothes." and kneed him in the face..Blood squirted from Dameon's nose.

"Dawn be civil." said Ryan and punched Dameon in the ear.

Sparrow came out of the castle "What is all this we are trying to sleep!"

Britta landed on the ground next to where Ryan was beating up Dameon.She turned into her human form and Ryan hit Britta square in the jaw.Britta's eyes filled with rage punched Ryan in the stomach and boxed his ears. Ryan fell to the ground.

The royalty went back to the castle to get some sleep.

. . . . . . .

They had survived yet another night.Scarlet walked to the dining hall.A soldier few of the soldiers were playing like they were in a battle.She saw Tigris talking to Robin about King Xion's castle.One of the children saw here and poked the others to get their attention and said something. They stood and saluted her, Scarlet didn't her Tigris start spiraling down towards them and when she landed she was facing the children and snarled.They all gasped then started laughing.Tigris batted at a girl with one of her paws.It knocked the girl over and Tigris stood over her in fake triumph.A boy yanked her tail she turned and had her lips in snarl she actted like she was going to bite him when she started licking his hand.Another boy poked her with his wooden sword.Tigris staggered back dramticly and fell to the ground and stuck one foot in the air with her others splayed out next to her.She let out a moan and let her tounge loll out of her mouth.A boy that was about three came up and patted her head and scratched her ear.She let out a sorta purr.

"Tigris sometimes I think you're more tiger than Tigris." said Scarlet.Tigris narrowed her eyes at her but didn't move away from the boy.Scarlet went outside the Dragon Castle and flew into the woods.Some dragons lived in small villages.She saw one and turned into her human form.A teen looked at her,more like examing her. She just kept walking and after a few feet she relized that they were following her. Scarlet just kept walking and ignoring them.She turned a wrong turn and she was in a alley.This always happened in movies! One of the boys came up to Scarlet."So what do we have here?" asked one with a goatee.

Scarlet spit at him and threw a punch.Goatee dodged and grabbed her hand."Give us your money!" said another with a mustache

"Well I have no money so I better be getting home now." said Scarlet and tried to walk around Goatee.He blocked her path."Where exactly is home?"

"Uh-Um."

"Are you lying to me?Now that is not very lady like." said Mustache.

"No,I really do need to get home.I have important thing to do." said Scarlet.
"I don't think you do." said Goatee.

"Yes,I do.Now if you let me go I will let you leave with our limbs attached." said Scarlet

"What things do you have to do?Go home?Sew?Cook?"

"No!I have to Save you little butts from the alicorns!I am Queen Scarlet!So if you don't let me go I will send my army to get you and the next time we meet will be at you cell!"

Both boys looked at each other and ran.Scarlet left and started her journey back to the Dragon Castle.When she arrived she called a meeting.

"What do want?" asked Tigris.

"I have decided.I want Dawn to go back to the human world." said Scarlet

"What?" yelled Dawn."Why?"
"I want to have an heir just in case I die." said Scarlet

"You won't die!" insited Dawn

"Scarlet's right.All of us have no heirs at least Scarlet has one she is right to protect it." said Rose.

"Wait. I just realized something. We will all have to get married eventually." said Tigris.

"You're right." said Sparrow.

"Panther you need to get this over with." said Scarlet.Panther threw a stone and a portal appeared.

Tigris can Ryan marry Panther?(In the story)

• Posted at:

\\{    Cress }\\

"\\\\ "

#Likearedrose

"Live and love like everyday is your last. Don't put your goals aside for one day, do them now." ~Cress

Put in sig

tigerwolf4248

Yeah (and if I do have to get married can it be to another shape shifter that can turn into a Siberian Tiger? They r my second favorite tiger after Bengal. And ppppllllzzzz do not make me marry Xion!!!!!! I'm not marrying a flea brained mouse heart!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

I tried. I really tried, but I can't read this. The grammar and spelling is killing me. Not to mention the general writing quality. Sorry.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

bullbulldog1775

Rain you don't have to read it you know. I'm sorry that you don't like it and that you had a hard time reading it. I'm just not great at grammar and sometimes the keys on my keyboard don't work that well.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

bullbulldog1775

Don't worry Tigris.

Chapter four(You know what? I'll name this chapter.)

The last battle

Three months after Dawn left:

"Your Higness the Vampire kingdom has fallen to the alicorns." panted a guard to Panther. Panther was at a council when she recived the information. Rose gasped.

"I knew we would be the first." said Panther.

"Why would you think that?'' asked Scarlet.

"We were still the weakest of Thym because of the Vamipire War." Tigris called to one of her soldiers to make sure the guards at the shapshifter kingdom to be on the lookout.Right after the vampire guard left a werewolf ran in with a few others.He turned into a human ."The alicorns are moving fast.They have already taken the werewolf territory." panted Sinmak. "I saw them on their way to the shapeshifter kingdom." Tigris started rounding up her soldiers immediatly.Rose went with her.They went through the skys toward the Shapeshifter kingdom.When they got there the alicorns had already started tking over the palace.Tigris landed and roared with fury.She threw herself at a dark green alicorn.The alicorn bucked at her and swung its head trying to catch her on its sharp horn. Tigris lashed her claws across its face. It screamed with pain and a shapeshifter in the form of a komodo dragon finished it off. Tigris scanned the battle, the shapshifters were winning in numbers. Most of the alicorns were dead or nearly. Tigris looked and saw a solid black alicorn,he stood with a crzy glint in his eyes when he saw her. Tigris hissed nd lunged at him. Xion used his magic to turn her into a human, Rose came flying towards him and she was turned back into a human in mid air. Rose hit Xion he was ready and batted her to the side with a blink of his eye Rose hit the ground unconcious or at least Tigris hoped. She called for the Shapeshifter army to retreat and give the alicorns the land. Some listened and others were still fighting. A shapeshifter in the form of a elephant picked Rose up and ran with her towards the Dragon Kingdom. The shapeshifters stayed in a small forest close to the dragon castle.Scarlet came out the doors.

"What happened?" Scarlet asked with concern. It had taken the three days to get back and Rose was still unconcious. Tigris explained what happened.

"I wonder why Rose hasn't waken up yet?" wondered Tigris aloud. "Maybe we should ask Sparrow.

"Sparrow why do you think Rose still hasn't waken up yet?" asked Scarlet.

"How did she get that way? Avalanche? Magic? Hoof to the head?"

"Xion used some magic on her and when he sent her flying the other way." said Tigirs.

"Oh I know what happened. Destiny. Come stand in front of me." Sparrow said. Destiny walked over and Sparrow turned into his alicorn form and blasted a little magic and Destiny hit the floor unconcious.Tigris looked at Sparrow. Had he betrayed them?

He turned bac into a human "This is what happened." he turned back into a alicorn and shot a small spell at Destiny and she woke up.

"Well if you know how to fix it then fix Rose." said Scarlet.

"That's the problem it's much easier for the person that sent her to sleep to wake her up than another person." said Sparrow. "I'll try." Sparrow turned into alicorn and went over to Rose. He did a small spell and she started convulsing.Tigris started to run over but Sparrow sent her flying to the other side of the room. Rose started breathing in deep rasping breaths as if she was being strangled. Then her eyes flew open her breath evened out. Rose stood up ,Scarlet ran and hugged her. "Are you ok?" asked Scarlet.

"Yeah I'm fine." said Rose. "What kingdoms are left?" asked Rose turning her head to Scarlet.

"This is the last." said Scarlet with sorrow in her voice.

Eight months after Dawn left:

Scarlet was getting her soldiers ready for the last battle. They planned to kill Xion tonight and win the war. Skywing army was flying through the sky with the other leader and creatures either on their backs or flying alongside them. Britta,the cowardous girl, flew in the lead with deteimination in her eyes. Scarlet could see the Alciorn Castle in the middle of a dark canyon. The plan was that Sparrow and Robin would try and keep Xion's magic away by using their own. Sparrow had said that the magic was like they would take over your brain with the magic and could make you bend to their every will. That it was harder to do if someone else had control over the person. Scarlet sent a burst of fire out in the dark night sky.A alicorn patrol saw the army and sounded the alarm. All of the alicorn army came out. Both armys waited for a few heartbeats the flung themselves at each other. Tearing flesh and the beating of with filled the once silent night. Xion himself came out and started taking down Skywing soldiers and they would fall down into the canyon. Scarlet swooped down to Xion he turned just as she clawed him across the flank. Xion screamed and retreated to the castle. Tigris saw him and soared after him. Scarlet and Rose were also. Xion would go to his personal chambers most likely. So Tigris went straight to them.There he was in the middle of the room with the same crazy look in his eye. "Hello darling. Did you come back for me?" he asked in a deep voice.

Tigris looked at him "Yes,I came back to kill you."

"I've missed that part of you the most."

Tigris turned into her tiger form and clamped her jaws around his leg. He cried in pain and kicked her away. Rose and Scarlet had finally caught up nd Scarlet took up almost the whole room so she turned into her human form and pulled out a sword. Tigris lashed out at him raking her claws against his soft hide. Xion tried to escape but Tigris and Rose were not going to let him go. Scarlet raked her sword over his leg and he turned and with the sharp point of his horn slashed across Scarlet's cheek. That's when Tigris became over raged,she bit down on his horn and to her suprise it fell to the floor. Xion screamed with pain and fury. He hit Rose in the flank with a hoof an knocked Scarlet down. Tigris and Xion were the last standing. Tigris ripped hair out of his mane and left long deep scartches down his shoulders. Xion turned into a human,grabbed his sword and lashed out at Tigris. Tigris felt searing pain on her back as the metal hit her skin. Blood seeped to the surface. Tigris threw her body at him she locked her jaws around his neck and he started gurgling and fell face first to the floor to never get up again. They flew back outside Tigris cried "Your king id dead he won't protect you any longer!" the alicorns looked shocked at first then started zooming out of the skys towards the swamp lands. Skywing army would bite or scratch a few as the fled. Scarlet flew to the rocky over hang they had left Robin,Sparrow,and Panther on. Pnther climbed on her back and they flew to their kingdoms.

In the human world five weeks before:

Dawn walked through the hospital. She was going to intern there for the summer. Dawn ran into a boy with deep bronze skin and Indian features. "Sorry I should have been watching where I waas going." said Dawn blushing.

"It's cool. You must be Dawn. You interning here to correct?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Well I'm Kyle. Some of my friend and I are going to my house to celebrate the begining of summer. Want to come?"

"Sure,I've got nothing better to do." That day Kyle helped Dawn learn how to do things and where to put things. She texted her foster parents and told them that she ws going to a friends house. She rode to his house with him and as it turned out he lived a block away from her. They walked in the front door. "Guys this is Dawn. She's going to be interning at the hospital this summer." said Kyle.

A boy with blond hair and tanned skin walked up and put his hand in front of him "Hi I'm Matt. That dummy over there is Rion." said Matt hitching his thumb at a guy playing and X box. "So I'm going to go make pop corn for the movie." said Rion.

"So what are you watching?" Dawn asked.

"Probabaly some movie that dosen't have a name ." said Matt.

"So Dawn what got you interestd in medicine?" asked Kyle.

"Oh when I was younger I did a lot of sugerys. Where we were was dangerous so my sister sent me away."

Rion came back and said "Ok I've got this awesome movie. It's about dragons and vampires go at war in a different realm."

Dawn took a deep breath. "Actually it's been fun talking but I am going home now."

"Why?" asked Kyle looking confused. "Do you not like dragons or vampires?"

"I like them just fine but I've had my fair share of them."

"Ok? Why do you not like them? I can tell you're lying. Don't tell me you're one of the only teenage girls that doesn't like Edward Cullen."

" To be honest I hate Edward Cullen. I just don't like them. It brings back old memories." with that Dawn started the walk back to her house. Kyle ran outside and said he could drive her but she did not look back.

Two months after she met Kyle and they had started dating. She walked in at the hospital Kyle said one of the weirdest things. "Dawn they said that we have a patient that has been pretty much eaten by dogs. She was in a backyard full of angry dogs when she ws found."

"That is strange. How did she get there?" Dawn walked to the room and saw a nurse trying to take a girls blood. She looked about fifteen or so.

" Listen sweetie we need to take some blood." said the nurse.

"No. You can't have my blood!" said the girl and slapped the needle out of the nurse's hand.

"Hey stop putting up so much of a fight. You just got eaten by dogs and your not wanting to get poked by a needle." said Dawn walking into the room with Kyle behind her.Kyle tried holding her arm but she shook it off. Even with all of her bite marks she jumped out of the hospital bed and walked to Kyle and hissed at him "You try nd hold me down again and we will see how much you scream with a broken arm." Kyle looked at Dawn.Dawn put her hand on the girls arm. "Just stop.You will be fine." The girl looked at Kyle and at the nurse and bolted to the door. By the time they got out of the room the girl had run out of the hospital. Dawn sighed "I'm going home." Kyle drove Dawn home and walked her inside. "Today was crazy wasn't it." said Kyle. The back door slammed shut. Kyle walked to the backyard with Dawn and saw the girl that had gotten mauled by the dogs sitting on a bench. The only difference was that she looked as though she had never been bitten by a single dog.

"What are you doing here?" asked Kyle putting himself in front of Dawn.

"I'm here to ask Dawn so questions." sid the girl.

"She isn't going anywhere with you!" Kyle spat.The girl laughed. "Of course she will."

"No I won't." saod Dawn stomping here foot.

"But don't you want to go back home?" asked the girl.

"Why would she? She said it waas awful." said Kyle.

"Ok then Scarlet wants you to come back."

"Scarlet. How do you know my sister?"

"I can't believe you don't reconize me.Though I'm usually wearing blue jeans and a normal t-shirt.Not this dress or high heels. It's me. Rose." Dawn's jaw dropped.No wonder she didn't want her blood drawn.

"Is Scarlet ok?"

"Yep she is in perfect health. But I know someone who missed you,Sparrow."

"What is she talking about Dawn?" asked Kyle.

Ignoring Kyle she went on."The reason I was mauled by dogs was Panther's fault. She always messes up with the stupid portals." She threw one and it opened up. "Come on Dawn and boyfriend.We're going to Thym." and pulled them through it.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

Awesome!!!! YES XION U DIE IN MY JAWS! Or quote Silentdeath "someone who is worthy to die at my claws" (except I don't think like that)

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Your not stopping there right? 'Cause u CAN NOT LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

bullbulldog1775

I will post part of the chapter in a little bit.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

yay!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar 579b00957a

labradorsoul28

I have posted the chapter like fifteen times! Why does it not come through??!?!?!?!?

• Posted at:

Swiftstar

I have been Perma. Banned. I hope to be back some day. I am still stalking

I am reading your story Tigris and it is still very good!

You can contact me on Furry Paws 

labradorsoul28

chapter six

Dawn stumbled out of the portal. Kyle came out right behind her.

"Wh-where are we?" asked Kyle.

"We are in Thym. I had to bring you with us or else you would tell all you little human friends." said Rose. They had landed in front of the Dragon Castle. Rose walked in with Dawn trailing behind her. Saige walked up "You Magesty's. I will take you to Queen Scarlet in a moment."

"Ok." said Rose. Saige walked them to the training hall where Scarlet was fighting Fenian. "Scarlet,Dawn's back!" called Rose.

"Who is that and why can it turn into a dragon?" asked Kyle

"That's Scarlet she is not an it." snapped Rose. Scarlet walked up and hugged Dawn." So how

your time in the human world?"

"It was fine." said Dawn with a smile. "But you might want to tell Panther that Rose got taken to a hospital and nearly killed the staff."

"I'll tell her. Who is that?" asked Scarlet looking at Kyle.

"Oh that's Kyle." said Dawn

"Boyfriend." muttered Rose.

"Well,I'll get you a room Kyle. Dawn,your room is just how you left it. Except for we fixed your closet." said Scarlet and walked off with Tigris. Dawn walked along the halls showing Kyle around the place. "So let me get this straight. I'm dating a dragon princess?"

"Yep."

"Wow, so what will I do around here?" asked Kyle.

"You will train with Destiny."

"Destiny? Who's Destiny?"

"Oh you haven't met her yet. She is already training new recruits." Dawn walked him to the training hall. It was full of new,young faces eager to learn. "Destiny! Come here I want you to meet someone." called Dawn. Destiny ran up and looked Kyle up and down."Hmph another human. That's new."

"Hi I'm Kyle." said Kyle with a smile.

" Destiny. You can start training now if you want. We just started." said Destiny.

"Sure." said Kyle grinning.

"Soldiers! Listen up,this is Kyle a new recruit. He is human so he can die easier so try not to be too rough." Kyle looked a little bit worried.

" So we are going to start on a little fighting. I will get one weapon of my choosing and you can turn. We are going to start with," said Destiny looking around and her eyes landed on a cocky looking teen. "You, with the orange hair and green eyes. Will start us out."

"Yes, your highness. I will bow to you every command." he said with a mocking bow the room filled with laughter.

"Then let's start." Destiny pulled out her sword. He turned into a dragon and circled her. Destiny watched him through narrow eyes. He swiped a claw at her and Destiny stuck her sword into his foot. The teen roared and snapped at her with sharp jagged teeth,Destiny jumped on his snout and grabbed his horns pulling back as hard as she could. He roared trying to get her off of him and twisted his neck and fell over on his back. Destiny jumped off right before and stood on his stomach and pointed her sword at his exposed throat. She jumped off and walked in front of the soldiers.

"Now is anyone else her going to call me "your magesty"?" Kyle heard mummers of no. Kyle stepped forward "Why should I take orders from a girl?" he asked.

"Why? Why should you take order from me? Well I'm your commander so you can put on your big boy britches and train with a girl. Or you could go to the kitchen,I'm sure the cook would enjoy your help." a few of the boys laughed.

"Why don't we have a better comander?" Kyle raked his brain for what Dawn had told him about the wars. "Like Flash or Erin?"

"Well because I am not them now. Soldier you can go and start acting like a soldier or you can leave your choice."

That was when the cocky teen spoke up. "Destiny I had no idea you had such a tough shell around your soft insecure heart."

"You call me sir. Tonight, you two will get to sweep and mop the training hall. Anyone else want to join them?" asked Destiny looking at the others. "Ok then let's start training again."

. . . . . . . . .... . . .

Kyle was right outside the training hall. He hadn't realized how big the training hall was. He heard the other door open on the side and saw Destiny and a few others walked in. Kyle noticed one of them was Dawn. "Ok Destiny you start with Ryan. " said Scarlet. Destiny walked up and stood facing Ryan with a sword in hand. Destiny swung the sword and it connected with Ryan's sword. Ryan ran around behind her and brought the sword to her throat. Destiny froze and pushed the end of the sword in his stomach. Ryan grunted, Destiny twisted out of his grasp and kicked him in the chest with her black military stile boot. Ryan fell to the floor with a grunt. "Wow Destiny did the new recruits give you a hard time?"

"You could say that. Don't you see how clean floor is?" said Destiny. "I think dragon teenagers are harder to deal with you stupid vampire and human ones."

Ryan laughed "Well we can't help it we go stupid in that stage of our lives."

Kyle was turning to go to his room when he heard Scarlet say "Dawn you go with Rose." Kyle never thought Dawn would ever hurt a fly but he was wrong. Dawn snarled at Rose,Rose clicked her beak and flew to the top of the training room. Dawn followed her and grabbed one of her skinny legs in her mouth and pulled her back down. Rose screeched and stuck her beak in Dawn's shoulder.Dawn roared and brought a clawed foot down on Rose. Rose tried getting up but couldn't so she turned into her human form. Kyle left and went to his room,when he got there the cocky teen from the training hall was there. "So did you know that you aren't supposed to watch the princesses train?" he asked.

"What are you talking about?" asked Kyle.

"I saw you watching them. So don't lie to a liar." Dawn came in "So I heard you got to clean the floors today. Hello other person."

"My name is Nemian." the boy muttered.

"Well honestly I don't care if anyone watches us train. Destiny might though I heard her say that you guys gave her a nice good time."

"Well I'll be going your magesty." said Nemian with a bow and left.

"So how did you enjoy watching us?" asked Dawn

"Destiny is tough. You are really tough when you are a dragon."

"Never get on the wrong side of Destiny. There was a girl who thought she was better than all of us when we were in the human world and Destiny gave her a black eye."

"Wow."

"Well I better get going. I have a meeting with the other rulers this evening." said Dawn

Dawn walked to the meeting. "So have you seen any alicorns on shapeshifter land?" asked Aria the alpha of all the alphas.

"No everything is going well in my kingdom." said Tigris.

"Well I am getting married to Ryan in a few days so I will leave Dameon in charge." said Panther.

"Well I guess that is the end of this meeting." said Sparrow. Everyone left the court room and were starting their way back to their kingdoms only Sparrow stayed. He pulled Dawn aside. "Dawn listen. Robin and I are having a little bit of trouble with the Beast. We aren't going to tell any of the others,the are trying to revive Onor."

"What? But they can't."

"Yes they can. There is this stone that can revive the dead and they are trying to find it."

"I won't tell anyone but if you get in serious trouble you come and tell us. We will help."

"Thanks Princess." said Sparrow and left.

. . . . . . . . .

Kyle was sleeping when he was woken by a loud knock on his door. "Kyle I want to see you in the training hall in five minutes." said the voice. So Kyle rolled out of bed and got dressed. Destiny was waiting in the training hall. "Great you came."

"What do you want? It's like two in the morning."

"It is not, it's one in the morning."

"Well it's still early." said Kyle

"I thought you might want to check out Thym. I was going on a patrol with Flash and thought you might want to come."

"Sure I'll go." said Kyle enthusiasticlly.

"Ok then. We need to get going." They walked to the front gates of the castle and Destiny just walked off the cliff. Kyle gasped and ran to the edge, Destiny came up out of the fog riding Flash. "Come on. We're going to be late." said Destiny.

"You want me to ride that?"

"It's Flash. You didn't think I was going to walk?"

please let this through mods plese please please

• Posted at:

Swiftstar

labradorsoul28

YAY!! FLUFFEH CUPCAKES FOR EVERYONE!!

• Posted at:

Swiftstar

tigerwolf4248

Awesome! I posted another chapter you can see how Duskpaw thinks he's doing something good (idk if the post came through yet though)

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Make another!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

labradorsoul28

I've been having writer's block. I've written like three sentences.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar

tigerwolf4248

then just wrap it up and make an epiloge

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

bullbulldog1775

It's not much but.....

"I did not think we would be riding a dragon." gasped Kyle. Destiny pulled him on and told Flash to start flying. Kyle watched the trees go by as they sped through the open sky. Kyle yelped with suprise when Flash started speeding up. Looking around Destiny he saw a cloud of creatures making their way to the dragon castle. Flash turned sharply back towards the Dragon Castle, Kyle nearly lost his grip. Flash was going fast but unfortuantly the cloud was about to envelop them an eagle grabbed Kyle by the collar of his shirt and pulled him off of Flash

Kyle was free falling his hands reaching and grabbing at the air. He was about to hit the tree line when he hit a solid leathery back. It was one of the village dragons, the dragon lnded gracefully and turned back into a human. "You humans shouldn't be hear!" she spat. "You cn't even stay on a dragon."

"Hey,that eagle was big!" exclaimed Kyle defenseivly.

"Oh. I'm sorry that the big eagle scared you." said the girl with mock sympathy. Kyle huffed and started back to the Dragon Castle. "Hey genius. You're going the wrong way!" the dragon called from behind him.

"Well then would you like to lead me there?"

"Sure. We wouldn't want you to be eaten."

Told you it wasn't much.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

still good

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

bullbulldog1775

Can you even guess who the next villain will be?

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

bullbulldog1775

Destiny and Flash landed running into the castle locking the doors. Flash heard the thud as a Beast hit the door. Dawn ran down the hall her dress flowing behind her. "What is going on? And where is Kyle?"

"Uh he fell off of Flash's back." said Destiny waiting to feel Dawn's wrath.

"He what?!?!" Dawn screamed she marched to Flash. "This is your fault he was riding you."

"My fault? It's a Beasts fault."

"Hmph." huffed Dawn crossing her arms over her chest. Scarlet ran out of her room woken by all the commotion. "What?'' is all Scarlet was able to say before the doors crashed open and in flooded the Beasts.

Destiny pulled her sword out of its sheath and  swung it into a gryffyn's skinny eagle leg. The gryffyn screeched and at that moment a swamp alicorn kicked Destiny in the back with a hoof. Almost stomping its hoof on Destiny's head,she rolled away.

I'm just going to do this in small parts.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

ok! and villian.... Kyle?

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

bullbulldog1775

Yes Kyle. He seems totally harmless right? I am going to make him sorta like Ashfur,Dawn breaks his heart and he goes all evil.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot