Thumbnail avatar ece6611409

ironarrow179

Ok this is a cross of spirit animals a Red Queen, trust me. This will be GOOD.

I wonder how I live. How I can withstand this. How I fell for Shane's trap. 

I push the toast and eggs away. Trio, one of my guards, scowls in disgust. What a waste of food. I then extend a weakened arm out to the wooden stand next to me. I grasp the glass filled with water, and for what seems for the hundredth time, I throw it against a wall. I watch the glass obliviate into a million shards of glass, the liquid exploding from all angles. Kitten, a female guard I nicknamed due to her small size, glares at me. She doesn't say anything. She never does. I wonder when Shane will stop giving me glass. 

I glance around my bed chamber. The walls are decorated with small, intricate designs that are only visible in certain light. Above it, the ceiling is a white, smooth looking surface. I would like to touch it, to expect to feel cracks and bumps when there are none. Of corse there are no cracks, Abeke. Your imprisioned in a palace. I sink back into the silky bed, something that I never had in my village, or even Greenhaven. Silk is a rare gift. Suddenly, a knock on my door brings me back into reality. 

My spine shivers. No one ever knocks. My eyes dart to the silver door knob, which is surprisingly simple for for a royal palace. I press my lips together, as I watch in anticipation. The knob turns slowly, as if the person on the other side is waiting for me to decline. But I don't. This is the most interesting thing that has happened in weeks.  Being a royal prisoner isn't the most entertaining. For me, at least. The door swings open, the smooth hinges not daring to make a sound. It's Shane. I haven't seen him since he captured me, and put I collar around my neck. I was nothing more than a dog. He turns, facing me. I hold my breath. He only stares back, as if bored. He's carrying a white box, no bigger than my torso."Morning little leopard girl." His voice is calm, unassuming. I wonder what mask he'll where today. "I have something for you." Obviously.

I glance at the simple white box again. I wonder what's in it. He moves to sit on the edge of my bed. Though the bed is huge, I scramble backwards. I want to be as far away from him as possible. His cool, sharp blue eyes bore into my brown ones. I glance away from the eyes that haught my dreams. "Well then. I guess your not going to talk." He says. I hate his calm voice. It's such a lie. But then again, the teenager lies as easily as he breathes. He shoves the box closer to me, and I flinch. I expect him to reach out, and strangle me. But it never comes. I look at the box. I place a right hand on the smooth, hard surface. Shane watches me silently. My right hand, weighed down by heavy manacles. The manacles that make it impossible to summon Uraza. I lift the top, and gasp at the surprise inside.

Its a dress, a luminous red with pearls and diamonds sewn in with precision. But then I frown. I know why. I know exactly why Shane would give me a dress. He's going to use me. Yield me as a tool. Broadcast me on live, make me give false speeches. And I can't even defend myself. I've fallen into a King's cage, and there's no escape.

COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOU WANT A PART TWO!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"Anyone can betray Anyone." -Julian

"Power is a dangerous game." -Red Queen

"The truth is what I make it. I could set this world on fire and call it rain."- Maven

"Always"- Snape

Fall 7 times, get up 8.

Thumbnail avatar d64343e8a9

dragonflyhawk14

Nice!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

Thumbnail avatar efa1577a81

catpurple2395

I like the story so far.

• Posted at:

NOPE I WAS CRINGY WHEN I POSTED HERE

Thumbnail avatar ece6611409

ironarrow179

By the way, I'll add much more detail with the next- this is just a backround, to inform you on the storyline, and hopefully intrigues you into great interest. And thanks for the support!!

• Posted at:

"Anyone can betray Anyone." -Julian

"Power is a dangerous game." -Red Queen

"The truth is what I make it. I could set this world on fire and call it rain."- Maven

"Always"- Snape

Fall 7 times, get up 8.

Thumbnail avatar d64343e8a9

dragonflyhawk14

I like it!

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles