Thumbnail avatar b5138fa4dd

challengerfire27

I'm putting together my training journal for taekwondo; I need to find all my taekwondo posts, copy them into Microsoft Word, and print them out. The purpose of a training journal is so you can keep track of everything from white belt to black belt; usually you'd put stuff like tournament awards in it, but I don't have any (yet) so I'm putting stories in my training journal instead.

So since I'm here, I just thought I'd say hi. :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~ Samurai Kyorugi Taegeuk ~

Junior Assistant Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Future Olympian

Future Poomsae Champion

#FightLikeAGirl

Lee Dae-hoon <3

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

I knew you couldn't stay away. *grins and hugs*

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar b5138fa4dd

challengerfire27

Yeah, I was never good at leaving. XD I guess I'm going to be here until this summer, because I decided that going from thirty minutes of training to two to three hours of training is too much. I'm only doing my black belt exercises for now; this summer I'm training for three hours every day because in May I get my brown belt, which is the first belt in the advanced category which means you only have about a year left until your black belt test.

And my training journal is going to take a while; I thought this would be a one-day thing. Clearly not. It's going to take forever for me to find all my taekwondo posts. (I searched "taekwondo" and there are twenty-two pages of results. O_O)

• Posted at:

~ Samurai Kyorugi Taegeuk ~

Junior Assistant Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Future Olympian

Future Poomsae Champion

#FightLikeAGirl

Lee Dae-hoon <3