Thumbnail avatar d2f5006105

tigerwolf4248

@Rose

I feel your pain. I have a lot of hw to. I'll probably only be able to update this story once a week:(

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

(No longer active. Remember me.)

tigerwolf4248

Chapter five

It was two days after the dog attack. The clan still grieved for Sootfoot and Cinderclaw, but life must go on. "Aloesong! Blueheart! Redpelt! Leaffur!" The Clan cheered. The four new warriors beamed with pride.

"As tradition goes, you will sit vigil tonight," Cougarstar said. The four littermates nodded solemnly. Purring, Aspenleaf and Cloveclaw congratulated their kits. Cougarstar, still on high rock, looked over at the nursery as Rosekit pounced on Primrosekit. Not wanting to be left out, Marigoldkit pounced on Boulderkit and Yewkit pranced around them. The older kits let Rosekit and Boulderkit wrestle them to the ground. Cougarstar sighed happily, then leaped off of high rock.

"Should I organize a hunting patrol?" Sleetstream asked. Cougarstar nodded. He then turned around, and saw his mother approaching him.

"Share a mouse with me?" Hollyshine asked. Cougarstar nodded, once more. He followed his mother over to the fresh-kill pile, and they settled somewhere out of earshot of passing clan mates. Cougarstar let Hollyshine take the first bite of the mouse. She spoke after chewing. "I just want you to know how proud I am of you, and all your hard work," she said. Cougarstar was sort of surprised by this.

"What about Fiercefang?" He asked. They both looked to where Fiercefang was showing Jaypaw and Dewpaw a battle move.

"I'm proud of your brother, to. I love you both very much. But not everyone can be as brave as you. The Bearstar epidemic was a lot for him, and he wasn't able to handle it as well as you," she said. Looking at Fiercefang, Cougarstar couldn't remember the last time he had seen his brother look so happy.

"Your right," he said. This reminded him of his father Wolfbite, and he felt a wave of grief and he sighed. Hollyshine must have been thinking of her mate, because she sighed to.

"You know, you should invite him to hunt with you sometime. Your clan leader now, and he feels unsure around you now because he didn't do anything when Bearstar threatened to kill me. He's ashamed and thinks your mad," she said. Cougarstar understood what she was saying.

"Your right." (He said again.) Hollyshine smiled and flicked his ear with her tail.

"Of course I'm right, I'm your mother. So next time you hunt by yourself invite Fiercefang. That is, if your not with Ivybreeze," she said, added the last part with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Ivybreeze? What, no! I love Flowerpetal..... he wanted to call Hollyshine back to say that but she was already padding away. He was constantly watching Ivybreeze these days, but whenever Flowerpetal caught him. The thing is she never said anything, and Cougarstar desperately wondered what was going on in her mind. Deciding to busy himself with something, Cougarstar walked over to the kits. When the kits noticed him walking towards them, they skipped around and squealed with delight.

"Cougarstar! Just in time! We're playing clan. We're RoseClan, and I'm leader, Rosestar, leader of the clan. Boulderkit, your my deputy Boulderclaw," Rosekit ordered. Boulderkit grinned and nodded. "Yewkit, you'll be Yewleaf the medicine cat," she said. Yewkit nodded.

"Whatever you say, O great one." Rosekit shot her a glare.

"Cougarstar, your going to be.... Cougarroar the evil.... ThornClan cat! You killed Thornstar and took over the clan and now are trying to destroy us!" She announced. Cougarstar was mildly alarmed by Rosekit's extreme imagination.

"Can we play?" Primrosekit asked, padding over with Marigoldkit, Rowankit, Leafkit, Barkkit, and Petalkit.

"Sure!" Rosekit purred with delight that the others wanted to join her game. She explained everything to them, then named them Primroseheart, Marigoldeyes, Rowanlight, Leaftail, Barkclaw, and Petalmist.

"I want to play," Stripekit said. He usually never played with them, Cougarstar had noticed, and Darkkit was probably hiding in the nursery.

"Okay, your Stripefur," Rosekit told him. Stripekit frowned.

"I want to be Stripefang! It sounds cooler," he pouted. Rosekit sighed.

"Stripekit, you realize your the only one who has complained about their name? It's just a game." The other kits backed up Rosekit by giving him accusing glares. Cougarstar stepped in.

"Rosekit, let him be Stripefang," he said.

"How come you just yell at me," Rosekit said with an exasperated sigh as Stripekit sneered with triumph.

"Because your my kit," he said. Rosekit raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

"Ok. Cougarroar, your going to attack our camp," Rosekit said. Cougarstar pretended to sneak up on them, then he pounced and yowled. The kits squealed with delight. "RoseClan! Attack!" Rosekit squealed, but the other kits were already jumping on him. Cougarstar pretended to collapse and die.

"Yay! We won!" The kits cheered. Cougarstar heard an affectionate purr and looked up to see Flowerpetal.

"Kits, nap time," she said.

"Awww," they complained.

"Don't you argue, get right in your nests," Flowerpetal said firmly. The kits knew better then to argue with Flowerpetal. Flowerpetal nuzzled his ear. "You have work to do, go he a leader." Cougarstar nodded. He walked over to Sleetstream who was about to take Brackenpaw out for training.

"Can you take Birchpaw out as well? I'm going to lead a border patrol on the Wildclan border. Honeydew's patrol reported that they seemed a bit scratched up," he said.

"Certainly," Sleetstream replied. Cougarstar went over to his brother first.

"Join me on a patrol, please," he said. Fiercefang smiled and nodded. Cougarstar looked around to see who didn't look busy. "Juniperberry, Wavetail, Sunclaw, Hawkflight, Cloveclaw, Firestorm, Specklewhisker, Frostclaw, Runningbreeze," Cougarstar looked around some more. Snowfoot was sharing a rabbit with Huntingclaw, Cascade was sharing tongues with Pinefur, Spruceheart was instructing Stormpaw to clean the elder's den, but Gorseburr and Robintalon looked free. "Gorseburr, Robintalon, and Ivybreeze, join me on a border patrol," he said. Ivybreeze was by his side in seconds, Cougarstar found himself trying to spend time with her whenever he could.

"Can my apprentice come?" Juniperberry asked. Cougarstar nodded, and she went over to fetch Rainpaw. When everyone was gathered around him, he took the lead and slipped out of camp.

"Cougarstar! Wait!" He turned around as Cinderflame's voice called him back. She stepped out of the medicine cat den. Cloverface and Thistleshade followed her, looking sad. Cinderflame took a deep breath. "Cougarstar, I'm going back to Wildclan," she said. Alarmed, Cougarstar asked,

"Why?" He head Ivybreeze gasp.

"It's not that I don't like it here, after all I was born here. But I was trained as a Wildclan medicine cat, but when Bearstar was killed I came back to Spiritclan to be with my siblings. The longer I'm away from Wildclan, though, the more I feel the pull to go back," she said. Cougarstar dipped his head, though he was very disappointed.

"Spiritclan will miss you, Cinderflame. I respect your choice to return to Wildclan," he said. She dipped her head in return, and then the good-bye's began. Thistleshade touched his nose to her muzzle.

"Goodbye, Cinderflame. You were a great friend. Mapleleaf, Ivybreeze, Blazerunner and Flamestride covered their sister with licks and good-byes. It felt like a moon had passed before they finished.

"Cinderflame, you can tag along our patrol. That way we have more time for good-byes and can see you to the border," Cougarstar said. Cinderflame nodded.

"Can we come, to?" Asked Blazerunner.

"Of course," Cougarstar replied. They set off at a mild jog, and slowed once they reached the border. They looked left, right, and straight ahead. "Hmm. Wildclan's not here," he muttered.

"What do you mean, Wildclan's not here?" Snipped Dawnfur, as she and her patrol slipped from the undergrowth. It indeed looked like Wildclan had been in a scuffle. Dawnfur had a long scratch down her shoulder, and the warrior Leopardpelt who was closest to her had a healing bit mark on her left ear. The others were hard to see, they were still in the shadows of the undergrowth.

"Hello, Dawnfur. What happened? Is Wildclan okay?" He asked. Dawnfur rolled her eyes, but hesitated before answering.

"Of course Wildclan is okay. We just had to fight Fierceclan. They were stealing prey," she said.

"We won of course," Leopardpelt jumped in. "But it's not Spiritclan's business. It's not like they ever told us anything." She was clearly referring to when Cheetahstar was leader. Some of his Spiritclan cats started to bristle, so Cougarstar flicked his tail to signal him to be quiet. I guess they still don't trust us. I don't blame them, even with the truce. This lead to an alarming thought. We only have one and a half more moons of truce! Cougarstar quickly decided to change the subject.

"We're not here to argue. Besides renewing border markers, we're hear because Cinderflame wants to return to Wildclan," he said. The Wildclan cats looked immediately interested. Cinderflame stepped out from behind the patrol.

"I would like to return to Wildclan," she stated.

"Of course we'll have our medicine cat back," Dawnfur said, with emphasis on 'our.'

"Oh, but don't be surprised, when you see you were sort of... replaced," Leopardpelt sneered.

"What?" Cinderflame gasped. Replaced? Does Wildclan have another medicine cat now besides Willowheart?

"That's enough," Dawnfur snapped, just as Ivybreeze stepped up, standing nose-to-nose with Leopardpelt.

"Don't talk to my sister that way," she threatened. Mapleleaf stepped up beside her, and their brothers growled in agreement. Leopardpelt stared back innocently. Ivybreeze turned her attention back to Cinderflame.

"I'll visit at gatherings," she promised.

"You better," Ivybreeze mumbled. The Wildclan cats turned and walked away, and so did Cougarstar. He kept looking back at Ivybreeze's sad face, and wished he could say something to cheer her up.

Yes! Got a chapter out 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Mini clans-

Brightclan:

Leader: Leaf

Deputy: Sapphire

Warriors:
Solarblaze (formerly Solar the rogue) golden orange rusty colored tom with a white tail tip and amber eyes.
Bluebell (Lily's kit), a tabby she-cat with medium fur and blue eyes apprentice Mistpaw
Daffodil (Lily's kit), long furred white she-cat with splotches of different colors and yellow eyes, apprentice Blossompaw
Sparrowheart (Lily's kit), tabby Tom apprentice Applepaw
Irisfeather (Lily's half-sister) white she-cat with sapphire colored eyes
Barkclaw, formerly Bark the rogue
Peachfur, formerly Peach the rogue
Beechfur, formerly Beech the rogue
Tawnyfur, formerly Tawny the rogue
Hazelpelt, formerly Hazel the rogue
Snowdrop (Lily's half-sister) white she-cat with hazel paws
Calicopelt (formerly Calico the kittypet)
Sparkfang (formerly Sparky the kittypet)
Sootwhisker (formerly Soot the rogue)
Milk (Sapphire's kit) milky white tom with specks of orange
Sage (Sapphire's kit) striped multi colored she-cat
Dusttail (formerly Dusty the kittypet) dusty brown tom

Daylight warriors:
Chipstone- small gray tom
Pearl
Hero, apprentice Sunny
Pinkflower
Creamy
Buddy
Lily of the Valley
Licorice
Patchbelly-patch pelted Tom
Kylie- cream she-cat with Hazel eyes
Nelly- tortoiseshell she-cat

Elders:
None

Queens:
Pepperdawn, speckled she-cat, (formerly Pepper the kittypet) Mousekit, Shrewkit, and Volekit

Medicine cat:
Smallfeather- dappled she-cat

Apprentice: none

Kits:
Mousekit- small soft hazel tom, 2 moons
Shrewkit- white and brown she-cat with very pointy ears and a long tail, 2 moons
Volekit- black and brown tom, 2 moons

(Nightkit, Nightbreeze, Plumkit, Plumspeckle, Finkit, Finfur)

Apprentices:
Applepaw (formerly Apple the rogue) yellow she-cat with brown spots
Mistpaw (Calicopelt's kit) gray she-cat with white stripes and blue eyes
Blossompaw (Calicopelt's kit) calico she-cat
Sunny (daylight apprentice) sunny colored tom

Fierceclan

Leader: Deadsoul- big black tom with green eyes

Deputy: Flintstone (formerly Flint the rogue) dark gray tom

Warriors:
Owlsnatch (formerly Owl the rogue, born a kittypet) white tom with many small light gray spots
Hawk (former rogue) one eyed brown tom, but he can see very far out of his one eye
Raggedfire (former Deathclan cat) scraggly pelted Tom with a chipped tooth
Snakebite (former rogue) long toothed she-cat with one blue eye one green
Thistlefur (formerly Snaggletooth, the Deathclan cat) spiky furred Tom with a gray-brown pelt
Houndpelt (formerly Snaggedfur the Deathclan cat) a yellow eyed tom with many shades of brown on his pelt
Badgerchase (formerly Badger the rogue) big burly tom with a white blaze
Cedartwig (formerly Cedar the rogue) orange, brown, and red mix she-cat. Blue eyes and a fluffy white underbelly.
Posionivy (former rogue) green eyed she-cat with orange fur
Tabbycoat (former rogue) tabby she-cat
Stripe tail (former rogue) striped gray tabby
Light breeze (former rogue) blond she-cat with green eyes
Sharp stone (former rogue) gray and black tom
Scratchflank (former Deathclan rogue) brown tom
Nightspots (formerly Blacky the Deathclan rogue) spotted black tom
Waspleg (former Deathclan rogue, the messenger) skinny Tom with long legs

Apprentices:
Wolfpaw- blue-gray Tom
Wrenpaw- spotted brown she-cat
Flashpaw- white tom with a very pink nose and one yellow eye one blue

Queens:
Finch (former rogue) black and white she-cat. Crabkit, Tinykit, Lakekit, foster mother of Ratkit
Shellbreeze- pretty cream and gray she-cat

Elders:
Strongclaw (formerly Maggot the Deathclan rogue) white and cream tom with many other patches of brown

Medicine cat:
Winterheart- white she-cat with orange spots and cream paws

Apprentice: none

Kits:
Crabkit- pale tabby tom, 3 moons
Tinykit- small feathery she-cat with yellow eyes, 3 moons
Lakekit- big tan furred Tom with blue eyes, 3 moons
Ratkit- dirt colored tom with gray-green eyes, 3 moons

Wildclan

Leader: Risingstar- Tom

Deputy: Silvershine- Tom, new mentor to Rainpaw

Elders:
Swiftbreeze- she-cat, oldest she-cat in Wildclan
Mintyleaf-she-cat, former medicine cat
Hawktalon- oldest tom in Wildclan
Maplemist- she-cat
Hailtail-tom
Lightningstrike-she-cat

Warriors:
(Senior to youngest)
Brokenice-she-cat
Sweetfeather- she-cat
Lionpride- tom
Blacksound- tom
Wolffrost- tom
Rosepetal- she-cat
Stormrunner- Tom
Pouncefoot- tom
Lunarfrost- she-cat
Birdfeather-tom
Burstfur- tom
Hopeblossom- she-cat, apprentice Mistypaw
Duskpelt- tom
Dawnfur- she-cat
Fawnnettle- she-cat
Thornpelt- tom
Blossomheart-she-cat, apprentice Dewpaw
Moonspirit- tom
Leopardpelt- she-cat, apprentice Mossypaw
Fernpool-Tom
Pumapelt-she-cat
Blizzardtail-tom
Ashcloud- tom
Flamefoot- tom
Mountainheart- she-cat
Beechwhisker-tom, apprentice Drippaw
Fishwhisker- Tom, apprentice Whiskerpaw
Badgertooth- tom, apprentice Vaporpaw
Snaketail-she-cat
Creekwind-tom
Apprentice, Sleekpaw
Thornbush- tom
Apprentice, Crowpaw
Sharptalon-tom
Morningdew-she-cat
Nightsky-tom, apprentice Sunpaw
Swanwing-she-cat
Mallardfeather-tom
Cherryblossom- she-cat
Beetlemist-Tom
Nightshade-she-cat
Talonclaw-tom
Evergreen-Tom
Willowsun- she-cat
Cloudsong-she-cat
Tigerdawn- she-cat

Queens:
Eclipse, Stormkit
Raccoonstripe, Silverkit and Drizzlekit (Mate to Thornbush)
Wildfire, Southkit (Mate to Sharptalon)
Spiritstone, Harekit, Burrkit, and Waterkit (Mate to Thornpelt)
Sparkheart, Breezekit, Lavenderkit, and Rootkit (Mate to Burstfur)
Acornspots Ravenkit, Songkit, and Tallkit (Mate to Ashcloud)
Cinderwhisker, Bluekit, Yellowkit, Greenkit, and Blackkit (Mate to Blizzardtail)
Mistlily (Mate to Beechwhisker)

Kits:
Stormkit: 5 moons
Silverkit and Drizzlekit: 4 3/4 moons
Southkit: 4 1/2 moons
Harekit, Burrkit, and Waterkit: 4 moons
Breezekit, Lavenderkit, Rootkit: 3 3/4 moons
Ravenkit, Songkit, and Tallkit: 3 1/2 moons
Bluekit, Yellowkit, Greenkit, and Blackkit: 2 1/2 moons

Medicine cat:
Willowheart- she-cat, apprentice Cinderflame and Honeypaw

Apprentices:
Cinderflame-she-cat, medicine cat apprentice.
Mossypaw- tom
Mistypaw-she-cat
Dewpaw- she-cat
Rainpaw-tom
Sleekpaw-she-cat
Honeypaw-she-cat
Crowpaw-tom
Drippaw-tom
Whiskerpaw-tom
Sunpaw- she-cat
Vaporpaw-she-cat

Spiritclan

Leader: Cougarstar, apprentice Brackenpaw

Deputy: Sleetstream, apprentice Birchpaw

Elders:
Stoneheart-Tom
Berryheart- she-cat

Warriors:
(Senior to youngest)
Thistleburr- tom
Shadowheart- tom
Nettleclaw-she-cat
Mouseear- she-cat
Whitefang-Tom
Riverwood-Tom
Pinefur-Tom
Cedarfoot-Tom
Hollyshine-she-cat, apprentice Dewpaw
Sunclaw-tom
Hawkflight-Tom
Honeydew- she-cat
Fawnheart- she-cat
Sunspirit-she-cat
Bramblepelt-Tom
Brownwing-she-cat
Thornheart-Tom
Amberfeather-she-cat
Specklewhisker-she-cat
Crystalfrost-she-cat
Emberlight-tom
Shadefur- Tom
Wavetail- Tom
Cloveclaw-Tom
Aspenleaf-she-cat
Thrushwing- Tom
Flashfang- Tom
Firestorm- she-cat
Frostclaw-she-cat
Snowfoot-she-cat
Runningbreeze-tom
Huntingclaw-tom
Spruceheart-Tom, apprentice Stormpaw
Sageleaf-tom, apprentice Lilypaw
Juniperberry-she-cat, apprentice Rainpaw
Cascade-she-cat, apprentice Jaypaw
Goldencloud-she-cat
Owlbreeze-Tom
Nightfeather-Tom
Fiercefang-Tom
Ivybreeze-she-cat
Mapleleaf-she-cat
Blazerunner-Tom
Flamestride-Tom
Heathertuft- she-cat
Gorseburr- tom
Dovesong- she-cat
Robintalon- tom
Aloesong-she-cat
Blueheart-she-cat
Redpelt-Tom
Leaffur-Tom

Medicine cat:
Cloverface- she-cat, apprentice Thistleshade

Queens:
Poppynose, Primrosekit and Marigoldkit (Mate to Flashfang) Foster mother of Stripekit and Rowankit
Willowtail, Leafkit, Barkkit, and Petalkit (Foster mother to Darkkit)
Flowerpetal, Rosekit, Boulderkit, and Yewkit

Kits:
Primrosekit and Marigoldkit: 5 1/2 moons
Leafkit, Barkkit, and Petalkit: 5 moons
Darkkit: 4 3/4 moons
Rowankit and Stripekit: 4 1/2 moons
Rosekit, Boulderkit, and Yewkit: 3 1/2 moons

Apprentices:
Thistleshade- tom. Medicine cat apprentice.
Birchpaw-tom
Brackenpaw-tom
Stormpaw-tom
Lilypaw- she-cat
Rainpaw- she-cat
Jaypaw- she-cat
Dewpaw- tom

Deceased:
Cinderclaw
Sootfoot

I haven't forgotten about:

Morningdew's kits- (Will happen very soon) 

Lunarfrost meeting Solarblaze at the gathering (Will happen next gathering I believe) 

Southkit leaving to find Icey (going to Brightclan first, right?)

Wetpaw "dying" 

Blossomheart's litter destined to die (Upoming Leaf-bare)

Cascade X Pinefur eventually having kits thing (Soon?? When a nursery spot is free)

Echomist going to Fierceclan 

(Future prophecy cats)

Anything not on that list I most likely forgot, so if you told me something not on that list please tell me again. (No new things though plz) 

Since there will be a very harsh leaf-bare, if you have a lot of cats if any are ok to die let me know, but it's optional this time. One last thing, remember the rule about a kit from every other litter dying. Thxs peeps for barring with me:)

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

I know this is a little late, but can I make forms for a FierceClan cat? (If you want, the cat could join FierceClan in one of the next chapters)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

[No longer active. Will return one day]

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Sorry I meant male, not female

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

not really active anymore but kiiinda there?

saeyoung is my lovely, fight me

In honor of Veteran's Day:

"We have to do the best we are capable of. This is our sacred human responsibility." -Einstein

silvermist539

Did you know that only 0.03% of calico cats are female? Its sort of weird. 

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

"We have to do the best we are capable of. This is our sacred human responsibility." -Einstein

tigerwolf4248

@Topaz

In story 3.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Stupid Leopardpelt, I was just wodering *shredding a mouse*

Hey, glad your back

Thanks, Morningdew, can't wait to see your kits soon

*In Starclan, or place where unborn kits roam*

Springkit- Oh!!! Some of Mommy's friends are here!!!

Quailkit- I see that, maybe she'll tell us a story!

Random unborn kit- Hey guys

WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?!

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

tigerwolf4248

The random kit though XD

Going back in time: 

Bearkit before being born 

Deerkit: *skipping along* butterflies and rainbows, butterflies and rainbows-

Bearkit: AND INESCAPABLE DEATH 

Other kits: O_O welp ok then 

Sweet, naive little Deerkit: *in full support of her brother even though she doesn't understand he's evil* YAY! 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Chapter six

"Dodge. Counter his blow. Roll. No, roll," Cougarstar instructed. Brackenpaw jumped to his paws and shook out his fur.

"Can try it again?" He asked. Cougarstar nodded, and Birchpaw and Brackenpaw faced off again. This time the mock battle was done almost perfectly.

"Good. In four moons you will have your assessment. That's sooner then you think," he said. Cougarstar had been tougher on his apprentice and Sleetstream had been to with his, now that their assessment was in four moons. Spiritclan will never fall again. We will train our warriors harder then ever. Birchpaw and Brackenpaw had kept up well. Cougarstar knew the two brothers would make fine warriors.

"I can't wait to become a warrior. I'm going to keep practicing as hard as I can," Brackenpaw vowed. Cougarstar purred.

"Good. I expect you to do so. Now, training his over. Both of you catch one piece of prey and bring it back to camp." The two apprentices nodded and dashed off. As Cougarstar trotted back to camp, he picked up a familiar scent and then Ivybreeze was beside him.

"Hey," she greeted him friendlily.

"Hello, Ivybreeze," Cougarstar responded, searching for something else to say but the pretty she-cat beat him to it. Wait, did I just call her pretty in my head?

"How are your kits? They'll be apprentices in two and a half moons, right?" Ivybreeze asked. Cougarstar nodded.

"They will be. I want to mentor one, but it wouldn't be fair to pick one over the others. I really enjoy being like a father to them." Ivybreeze nodded.

"You know, I really like Rosekit. I wouldn't mind mentoring her," she said. Cougarstar looked at her, surprised.

"Even though their real father is Bearstar?" Ivybreeze shrugged.

"I've been through a lot. With Grayfeather being killed by the Tribe of Bones, Oakwhisker being killed by Bearstar, and then escaping to Wildclan with my littermates. I think I've learned by now not to judge cats based on background," she said. Cougarstar knew she was right.

"Rosekit is yours, then. I know you wouldn't let her back talk you, and your smart, so is Rosekit, you'll be able to teach her well," he said. This made Ivybreeze blush slightly, and it made Cougarstar feel all tingly and warm inside. "For Yewkit, which one of your littermates would be a good mentor for her? I need someone who's going to be patient with her, because, you know the Yewkit situation, but I need someone who also won't baby her. She needs to learn that the real world is harsh, and she has to survive, no matter the cost," he said. Ivybreeze thought about this.

"Mapleleaf. I know she's not your go-to for a patient cat, but she can be when she wants to. She'll bond with Yewkit, and she's not afraid to tell someone what to do. She'll be able to push Yewkit slightly over her comfort zone, but not extremely," she finally said. Cougarstar nodded.

"And Boulderkit? I don't think I need to explain. Not that I'm afraid he'll turn out like his dad. I have faith," he said.

"Flamestride," Ivybreeze answered quicker this time. "He's wise and loyal. He'll make sure Boulderkit doesn't stray from the path of good." Cougarstar almost purred.

"Thank you, Ivybreeze. I'll make sure Blazerunner gets an apprentice as well. I'm thinking Primrosekit or Rowankit. Oh, that reminds me! I have to make Primrosekit and Marigoldkit apprentices tomorrow. I better decide fast," he chuckled. Ivybreeze purred.

"Want to share a mouse when we get back?" Cougarstar nodded enthusiastically.

"Sure!"

@Faith 

So, Primrosekit or Rowankit?

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

How about Primrosekit? (@Primrose would be happy). 

Yes, the random kit XD

So who are you???

Uh, I don't know, the random kit... Wait, wasn't I YOUR unborn kit?

0_0 *faints*

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

@Faith 

Ok! lol the random kit strikes again XD

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

@Joy: I don't need any help right now, but thanks for asking

@Tigris: You are doing an amazing job on the story

• Posted at:

|Rose|

Gryffindor

Daughter of Poseidon

Capricorn

Animal lover

INFJ

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. -Albert Einstein

silvermist539

i ship it

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

Thumbnail avatar 4461b38676

vampireelf385

Hey umm.......Hannah.....Kat.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhh actully white ink vv

Kat well.... was told she had cancer... she umm she isn't really worried but you know just let's keep our hopes up

• Posted at:

I’m a old SAMBer, mostly not active, been on SAMB for like almost three years now.

Im a piano player, I play the SA game online and have met many wonderful people on there.

tigerwolf4248

Thanks peeps!

@Grace 

What??!!! D:

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar 4461b38676

vampireelf385

It's Jake =.= and yeah but she's doing fine

• Posted at:

I’m a old SAMBer, mostly not active, been on SAMB for like almost three years now.

Im a piano player, I play the SA game online and have met many wonderful people on there.

Thumbnail avatar 34c50bad10

nightwings371

Uh, hi?

• Posted at:

~~~Skyheart~~~

A SilverWing

A Gryffindor

Skypaw

A Capricorn

////////////////////////

"Loyalty is what matters most."~Anonymous

"It's sort of exciting,isn't it?Breaking the rules."~Hermione Granger

"Expecto Patronus!"

(No longer active.)

breezemagic7

Skyheart- Hi!!! What brings you here??? Can we help you?????

*Drags her off again*

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

SKYHEART!!!!!! :D!!! 

Oh, sorry Jake. 

Sorry it's been awhile everyone 

Chapter seven

"Primrosekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Primrosepaw. Your mentor will be Blazerunner," Cougarstar said. Blazerunner smiled and touched noses with the young she-cat. Cougarstar beckoned for Marigoldkit. "Marigoldkit, you as well have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Marigoldpaw. Your mentor will be Firestorm."

"Primrosepaw! Marigoldpaw! Primrosepaw! Marigoldpaw!" The Clans cheered. Cougarstar leaped off of high rock and watched as the apprentices frisked around happily.

"Yeah! Blazerunner is like the bravest cat ever," Primrosepaw said.

"No, I think Firestorm was braver," Marigoldpaw shot back.

"Are you two seriously arguing over which mentor is braver?" Blazerunner purred. The two she-cats blushed and looked at their paws. "Come, lets go see Spiritclan territory. Firestorm, is that okay with you?" He asked. Firestorm nodded, and Cougarstar watched as the four slipped out of camp. He then walked over to Flowerpetal. She was sunning herself outside.

"Is there anything I can get you?" He asked. She looked up, blinking her beautiful yellow eyes at him.

"No, thank you. How about you take the kits for a walk?" She suggested.

"I will, but I promised Sleetstream I'd lead a patrol," he said. Flowerpetal nodded and closed her eyes. Cougarstar padded over to the center of camp, by the fresh-kill pile. "Ivybreeze, join me on a patrol?" He called. She shook her head.

"Sorry, I promised Flamestride I'd go hunting with him," she said apologetically. Feeling disappointed, Cougarstar watched her walk away.

"Am I going to have to her help at a kitting next?" Cougarstar turned around to see his other brother Thistleshade had snuck up on him.

"What- no, were just friends. I have Flowerpetal remember?" He said. Thistleshade rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say, clan leader," and he walked away. I feel like I'm not looking forward to when he becomes main medicine cat.

"Aspenleaf, Runningbreeze, Huntingclaw, Snowfoot, Spruceheart, Stormpaw, Crystalfrost, Thornheart, Sageleaf, and Lilypaw come join me on a patrol," he said. The chosen cats hurried over.

"What border are be patrolling?" Stormpaw asked.

"Brightclan," Cougarstar replied.

CHAPTER SEVEN: TO BE CONTINUED 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

topazhamster42

I NEED CHEESEBALLS! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!

*facepalms* No, not this again!

*Gives her a cheeseball* Wildfire, calm down.

Ok. *Padds over to Southkit*

What. The. HECK? Since when has Wildfire calmed down?

*Shrugs* Must have to do with having to be a mother.

CHEESEBALLS! CHEESEBALLS!

I knew it. I KNEW IT.

*Sighs* It must run in the family.

Can I have a cheeseball? 

NO THERE IS NO NEED FOR MORE OBSESSION

Take a cheeseball chill pill.

Who are you? A unborn kit?

Mr. Cheeseball. How are you?

O.O *faints*

I heard your request... *Hands Sunkit a cheeseball*

Thanks!

You're welcome.

CHEESEBALLS! CHEESEBALLS! CHEESEBALLS!

*Wakes up* NO NOOOOOOO *faints again*

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

nightwings371

Hey Tigris!

• Posted at:

~~~Skyheart~~~

A SilverWing

A Gryffindor

Skypaw

A Capricorn

////////////////////////

"Expecto Patronus!"

(No longer active.)

nightwings371

Hey Tigris!

Phew-just finished my Mother Tongue paper, only have Higher Mother Tongue and Science left :D

And I died today, the paper was REALLY hard.

I can't actually go on Wattpad now, so I'm just going to continue posting here first.

Btw your story is nice :)

• Posted at:

~~~Skyheart~~~

A SilverWing

A Gryffindor

Skypaw

A Capricorn

////////////////////////

"Expecto Patronus!"

(No longer active.)

nightwings371

Phew-just finished my Mother Tongue exam, two more days to go.

I really hope I can get good marks. (prays for the Science paper and the Higher Mother Tongue paper to be easy)

Wait that dosen't actually make a difference-if it is easy or difficult, they will raise or lower the marks accordingly....

*puts head in palms* WHY??!!

• Posted at:

~~~Skyheart~~~

A SilverWing

A Gryffindor

Skypaw

A Capricorn

////////////////////////

"Expecto Patronus!"

(No longer active.)

nightwings371

Oops double posted

• Posted at:

~~~Skyheart~~~

A SilverWing

A Gryffindor

Skypaw

A Capricorn

////////////////////////

"Expecto Patronus!"

(No longer active.)

nightwings371

YAY FINISHED MY SCIENCE PAPER ONLY ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!! :)

• Posted at:

~~~Skyheart~~~

A SilverWing

A Gryffindor

Skypaw

A Capricorn

////////////////////////

"Expecto Patronus!"

(No longer active.)

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

Great Job on the story!!

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

silvermist539

Awesome! Both the story, and the fact that you finished your science paper.

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

tigerwolf4248

@Skyheart 

Gl on finishing that work 

@Joy 

Thanks 

@Swiftstar 

SWIFTSTAR *tackle hugs*

@Topaz 

Small correction: Sunpaw. They're apprentices now. it literally says that in the Alliance list but whatever 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

topazhamster42

Aaaah I keep on forgetting

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

nightwings371

YAY FINISHED MY HMT EXAM END OF PSLE YAY YAY

*dances*

NO WORK FOR ONE MONTH AND A HALF

• Posted at:

~~~Skyheart~~~

A SilverWing

A Gryffindor

Skypaw

A Capricorn

////////////////////////

"Expecto Patronus!"

(No longer active.)

silvermist539

AWESOME!

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

nightwings371

Thanks!

• Posted at:

~~~Skyheart~~~

A SilverWing

A Gryffindor

Skypaw

A Capricorn

////////////////////////

"Expecto Patronus!"

(No longer active.)

Thumbnail avatar 1658d3e1d5

coindragon103

can I join?

• Posted at:

Hope

Queen of fire nekos

Hufflepuff|ThreadGhost|Inactive|loyal SAMBer|

"I'll never give up. The gone disease is strong, but we are stronger." Me, just now

#ForeverFluffeh

WHERE DID THAT PINEAPPLE COME FROM

Gang: Mallow, Leech, Flare, Starmaker

breezemagic7

@Peace- As a kit, but I think so

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

breezemagic7

Bump?

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

silvermist539

Bumpity!

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

tigerwolf4248

It's not letting me post 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite