Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

That feeling you get when you go on the WOFMB forums and you know that there's another person nicknamed Puppy on there but you don't really care because they're on another MB but you want to see what they're like so you search "Puppy" in the searchbar thing and then you find a post that someone is saying to the WOFMB Puppy that says, "You are the best Puppy, honestly!!" and you really hope that they just forgot to put a comma in between "best" and "Puppy" because otherwise they would be saying that the WOFMB Puppy is better than you and all the other Puppys if there were any other Puppys (yes, I am aware that the plural form of the word "puppy" is spelled "puppies", but it doesn't really matter right now because I'm talking about the nickname Puppy and not the actual word) and then you think, "Oh well, at least I've probably been on longer than them, so if they come onto the SAMB and try to claim the nickname Puppy and another nickname war starts, I'll win because I've been on longer, right?"

So you check the other Puppy's post history just to be sure and they have 220 pages of posts and you go back to the SAMB and check your own post history and you only have 80 pages of posts and your heart sinks because that probably means that they've been on longer than you so you go to the other Puppy's first post and the thread that their first post was on was from 2015 and you joined in 2014 so you're good but still, if they have 140 more pages of posts than you, and they joined their home MB a year earlier than you, then that probably means that you're not posting as much as you should but you still joined earlier than them so it's okay but it's not okay because the other Puppy is like famous on their home MB and you don't even know what other people think of you on your home MB and you don't know what your own personality is and you're so confused and what is a emotions

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Puppy Traitare-Hamiltonia~

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Yppup, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: Aphrodite!

ok so i dont have emotions but i think this means that in about 10 years you and this puppy will meet in real life and will have to battle to see who the true puppy is

but in reality

the real puppy is in fact

a child canine

hope this helped 

• Posted at:

Ayce/all you can eat

im perpetually tired so ayyyyyy 

Thumbnail avatar 0b9a9c0281

fairytiger342

Don't know if it is just the font size or if the whole story really is that long....

• Posted at:

*☆~Sapphire~☆*

~ A Taurus  

~ A Ravenclaw

~ A SilverWing

~ A Wattpad user

Pretty much inactive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumbnail avatar 02abafe43e

stormbreeze48

*hugs Puppy* You're just fine the way you are :)

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Thank you, SAMB, for a wonderful experience.

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 1010e389d3

mistcloudburst19

My home MB is the WoFMB, and I know Puppy. She's really nice, and wouldn't care at all that you have the same nickname as her. Besides, I don't think she's moving over here anytime soon, so you're fine just the way you are. I know enough that mostly everyone on the SAMB likes you!

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

PLUVIOPHILE (n) A lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberTheLost

LightSPIDER

Im a nostalgic kiddo I can’t change my signature help

Thumbnail avatar 86deefe954

butterflydusk44

Okay but how did this get from a nice chat about nicknames to a very deep question about what emotions are 

don't worry, we like you the way you are

and even though you don't like coffee

that's okay

• Posted at:

Ever After~

well mr. fox i know you've got a secret to tell

but folks, we live just to hear ourselves

keep talk, non stop

and it goes, until we know

know not what to say

pinkpuppy1315

@Ayce: Actually, someone telling me that I am a child canine makes me feel a lot better for some reason. Thank you for making me proud of being a canine child.

@Sapphire: It's pretty long, but it's not, like, something that would take you 2 hours to read.

@Storm South West: *Hugs back* Thanks for the hug and the compliment, that was really sweet. But I have a question...So, like, you're South West now? Because, tbh, I don't really like changes or having to adjust to changes, especially when it's something or someone that really matters to me, like my friends on the SAMB. So, maybe, change it to "South West/Storm" or "Storm/South West" or something? Sorry I'm kind of making a big deal out of a small nickname change don't feel pressured to change it I'd just rather have it as "Storm/South West" or something okay I'll stop typing this paragraph thing now

@Spring: Aw, thanks. :3

Wow, the ":3" emote looks really weird in Comic Sans MS.

You know, when you think about it, almost every emote looks weird in Comic Sans MS. I remember I used to always have to say "=3" instead of ":3" and things like that because then it didn't look as weird

@Ever: I don't know, I feel like whenever I think, talk, or write about something, it always ends up becoming very deep questions about what emotions are.

Oh, and you read my post on your SAMB story. Sorry for not liking coffee. My character in the SAMB story can still like coffee. Maybe I'll like it when I'm older and my taste buds have developed or whatever, I don't know

I would say "Mods please let this through" or something like that but all posts are moderated my machines now so there's not really any point in doing that

• Posted at:

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: Aphrodite!

Thumbnail avatar 9b23d31bd8

pizzapie250

I've had worse emotional and personality based confusion. Just relax and live life, and your personality will be what it is, weather describable or not. As for what emotions are, they are a chemical reaction released in response to external stimuli.

• Posted at:

Clockwork

Female if you can't tell by the purple/pink text

sometimes I put random phrases here until I can use them in my writing. Yes, I'm that greedy with journal space.

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Well, that was an essay.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar db756fcab7

artkitten320

You're perfect the way you are.

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

nerd | musical trash | INTJ-T | scorpio

"Now it's time to say goodbye

To the things we loved....

How the time seemed to fly."~RWBY

Ah, don't be sorry. 

I despise coffee.

• Posted at:

Ever After~

painted with a dark stroke, dirty on the canvas

creation was holy, we chose against it

the devil he's evil, no need to proclaim

it's the choices we make that bring glory 

glory to his name! 

but u can call me ever

twin = ayita !

pinkpuppy1315

@Clockwork: Aw, thanks.

@Rain: Yup. I have a habit of sometimes making posts way longer than they need to be and turning what is supposed to be a short, simple paragraph into a huge essay that always gets off topic.

@Icicle: Aw :3

Okay, I seriously need to stop using emotes in Comic Sans MS

@Ever: Don't tell that to Olvan

• Posted at:

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!