Thumbnail avatar 2c96756161

robineyes9

Pro-log ~

A lone silver dappled she-wolf  stands on a starlit hill. To her back is a forest of tall ancient pines that are blanketed in soft pillowy snow and has a faint glow. The wind is sharp and blows with a fierce intensity at her mane, but it doesn't stop her desperate stare at the vast yellowing grassland below. She lifts her regal head and lets out one last low and heart-broken song to the place she once called home . She steals a final glance at the vally before turning her back. Her paw kneed at the snow turning it a gritty shade of brown and she makes a small pup-like whine. A dark figure's  eyes glint back at her sympathetically from within the shadows of the unknown. The moon, a lone bystander, watches her final departure before the branches and fronds envelope her.

The Wolves of the Fallen Vally were forced to make one final departure and venture into a unknown land. Their journey begins as they head into the Needle Woods. They will encounter many dangers on their path to a better home within the Bear-tooth Mountains. Disease, famine, predators, and rival packs will plague their trip. This is a story of surivial. This is a story of finding home...

Ink: put venture in other if you have read all of the above

Role Description:

Alpha- the leader 

Beta- the second in command 

Gamma- the co-third in command who is in charge of patroling

Delta- the co-thrid in command who is in charge of hunting 

Elder- the eldest wolf of the pack who is often highly respected and sometimes considered above slightly submissive Gammas and Deltas. 

Subordinates- the regular wolves who are divided into to two groups Zetas (hunters, 3 of them) and Iotas (patrolers, 3 of them)

Omega- the lowest ranking member who is in charge of keeping the camp in order (bedding, food pile, cleainliness)

Ink: put into after venture in other

Rules:

Be respectful,kind, and courteous of others

Please use your best possible grammar/spelling abilities (it makes the RP more enjoyable, I set the stage in my prolog)

Please be descriptive, for exaple: Luna paused mid step and perked her ears. In the large and weathered oak tree before her and masked by a tangle of branches, was a  plump and graying squirrel chomping lazily at a molded acorn. (it makes the RP more enjoyable and less confusing)

Read all previous posts ( it makes the RP less confusing, for example: if Luna is said by one person to be in the woods, while another said she was in her bed)

Read all forms so you know what your pack mates are like (also it's just fun!)

-I will control the path we take, but you guys will be in charge of if any bear attacks, diseases, or lack of food accurs. However, if an event is going on do not add another one. We cant have famine and a bear attack at the same time. So enjoy your freedom wisely.

-You can challenge others over rank. If this occurs add a note above your post and I will flip a coin. This can occur with or without your consent as it happens in any pack, but this will only occur rarely and if I think it is unnecessary I will allow for no action and my character will step in and prevent the fight.

^ You may challenge me as Alpha, and then I will flip a coin 7 times. I would prefer you not however, because then things could get complicated. And my ability to guide the path we take would be harder since I would still retain that power as creator.

-Your wolf can be killed but only by your consent or if you break the rules drastically (grammar and spelling not included)

-Attempt even genders

-Make your whole from your POV color 

- Ink: put unknown in other

Form:

Name: (names are one word ex: Luna, Branch, Bark, Moon)

Age: (in months and years, wolves can live up to 16 years)

Appereance: (be descriptive: body type, fur color(s), eye color, tail length, ear size, muzzle size, fur texture etc. please have realistic colors)

Personality: (not optional aka not "to be role played")

Mate/Crush: (same gender is allowed)

Other: (no powers)

Roles: 

Alpha: Sage (F, grey fur with silver highlights, green eyes)

Beta: OPEN

Gamma: OPEN

Delta: OPEN

Elder: OPEN

Subordinates: OPEN (Zeta 1, Zeta 2, Zeta 3, Iota 1, Iota 2, Iota 3)

Omega: OPEN

My Form:

Name: Sage

Appereance: A misty grey she-wolf with a snow white underbelly and silver Grey Wolf markings throughout, she has a crescent like marking on her brow in silver. Her eyes are a dull grey-green with dark rims. She has a lithe build best suited for running with strong legs and a narrow body, she has a normal sized muzzle and large ears but they don't make her look comical. Her fur is fluffy and poofs out making her seem bigger than she really is especially about her mane, and her tail is average length.

Personality: Sage hence her name is very thoughful. She isn't one to jump to conclusions quickly and takes her time to asses her situation. She is outgoing and is a natural leader since she likes to take control of the situation. She doesn't like it when things are not completely in her power, because she feels helpless. She loves her pack deeply but understands that spats will occur and has had to deal with some even involving her. She doesn't like having to fight other wolves and isn't an aggressive Alpha. She just doesn't need to be because she commands respect. She is a skillful hunter and graceful in times of trouble so no one has seen much of a reason to usurp her title. She values loyalty and honesty the most and often knows when someone is lying to her. She also values an individuals ability to be humble. Arrogance can wreck dangerous havoc on the hierarchy of the pack. She has a soft spot of pups and hopes to have her own some day.

Mate/Crush: OPEN

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sea*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'**'・*:.。..。.:*・゜゚・* 

robineyes9

IGNORE THIS ONE!

• Posted at:

robineyes9

WHY MODS WHY WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TITLE

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save Beta. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Name : Amber 

Appearance : Misty silver she-wolf with a storm gray underbelly. Gray Grey Wolf markings throughout her fur, and, instead of cresent, a black full moon marking next to her eye. Her eyes are the colors of the river, with darker colored rims. She has powerful haunches, but is built like a runner. She doesn't look comical. Her fur only puffs out when wet, though fur on her spine spike up when she is aggitated. Her tail is mostly average length. 

Personality : While Amber doesn't get along with Sage, as she believes a Beta and an Alpha work together in a pack, she is very loyal to Sage, though she does want to challenge Sage sometime along the way. True to her name, Amber is a very fierce fighter. She is very brave and very intelligent. Often she observes the scene, asks questions, and then comes to a conclusion. She is a natural leader. She is only harsh when need be and believes in second chances, though it could be rough as she would test you. She knows that her position could be threatened at any time, but she doesn't like fighting other wolves. She will only fight when necessary. She goes on hunts and patrols to get to know her packmates, and that's what they love about her. She is very skillful in fighting, hunting, and patrols. She always tells the younger generation to show an example to the pups. She values honesty and loyalty, but will come to the rescue of the wolves confronted by Sage. She is confident. She does question Sage a lot, because sometimes Sage isn't always right. She doesn't encourage those who are already good at something, but instead encourages those who aren't very good at something to keep trying. She values a wolf's ability to be humble. She desperately wants a mate. 

Mates/Crush : Open, but if possible, Sage and Amber could like the same male, if not, I intend Autumn to be a lonely queen 

Other : Nope. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Save Delta and a hunter pleaae

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

Thumbnail avatar 40abf2ade0

wolfdreamer127

Name: (names are one word ex: Luna, Branch, Bark, Moon)Heaven

Age: (in months and years, wolves can live up to 16 years)15 years and 5 months

Appereance: (be descriptive: body type, fur color(s), eye color, tail length, ear size, muzzle size, fur texture etc. please have realistic colors)A dappling white coat once,now tipped gray with age;Tired silver eyes that resemble the heavens;A long,fluffy white tail I use to keep my broken body warm at night;Heavily battle scarred

Personality: (not optional aka not "to be role played")Enjoys being a teacher to other wolves since I can't fight anymore;Can walk but is very shaky when I do

Mate/Crush: (same gender is allowed)Open

Other: (no powers)Venture;Because of the fact this character is dying feel free to eventually kill it off but please don't make it right away

• Posted at:

Shay

I am a person just like any other. I cry. I laugh. I hurt. I love. I am no different than any other, so why am I treated as such?

This is me. You don't have to like me, but don't try to change me either.

robineyes9

@Everyone

Please transfer your forms to this thread /269459! There was a problem with the title so I made a copy! If you are unsure how look at the URL and after /forums/topics/ just backspace the number and replace it with the new thread number and it will take you to it when you press enter!

• Posted at: