Possible crush this character might have later on???:

Any family to be included?:

Your background story:

Where this character may start out:

Pets?:

Other:

Here is mine:

Name:Sheila Killian

Appearence:Ruby red hair,Slightly tan skin with freckles on my face,Soft brown eyes with long eye lashes

Clothing:Brown boots that go up to my ankles,Worn blue jeans,A violet t-shirt with a picture of an abstract art flower

Personality:Kind,Loyal,Outgoing,Athletic,Loves riding my horse,Sometimes can be clumsy,Has a fascination with animals

Possible crush this character might have later on???:Open

Any family to be included?:My mom Casey who has red hair and freckles like me but has gray eyes and is a great cook;My dad Richard who has the same brown eyes as my but has blonde hair,he is outgoing like me but can be abusive at times so I try to avoid him;My younger sister Arianna is 9 and has dad's blonde hair and Mom's gray eyes,the opposite of me,she is such a sweet girl even I can never hate her and we like to hang out a lot

Your background story:I lived in a house in Heath Ohio my entire life.My mom had gotten me my horse for my recent 14th birthday that had passed last month.I had always loved horses but dad had always said no.He always drank so he was never in a good mood but mom finally sweet talked him into saying yes.

Where this character may start out:Farm out in the country side at the stables

Pets?:My horse named Hazel due to her coat coloring.She also has a star on her forehead above her brown eyes.She has a black mane and tail and also has black hair around her ankles.She is a mild mannered horse and I let my sister ride her since she does not yet have her own horse.

Other:Nickname is Shei

And finally the prologue!:

Sheila was brushing the coat of her horse,Hazel,in the stables of their country farm in Heath,Ohio.The sun was beating down on her back so she covered it with her hair.
Then footsteps rang through the farm and she turned around to see her little sister in full on tears.
"Hey Ari?What happened now?Is Pa beating you again?"Sheila asked,concerned.
"No this is even worse,"Ari croaked."Shei,Ma and Pa are fighting again.Ma just stormed out of the house and left!Of Shei she will come back won't she?She can't leave us with Pa."
Shei had always wanted to look out for Arianna.She always wanted to be able to know what to say to comfort her little sister.But today she was speechless.How could Ma leave us like that?
"You won't leave me,will ya Shei?"her sister's frightened voice broke through Sheila's thoughts.
"Not in a million years.I will always be right here for you."Shei wrapped her sister in the tightest bear hug she could muster.Not only to comfort Ari,but to comfort herself as well.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Shay

I am a person just like any other. I cry. I laugh. I hurt. I love. I am no different than any other, so why am I treated as such?

This is me. You don't have to like me, but don't try to change me either.

Thumbnail avatar 40abf2ade0

wolfdreamer127

I ran into the house to the sound of Ari crying.This was nothing new to me so I instantly went to grab something for a weapon.I know what you are thinking.Using a weapon against my own dad?That has to be sick!Well when he beats you and your little sister for no reason at all except he needs someone to take his anger out on,you don't have much of an option. 

I had found a baseball bat and sped back downstairs.My sister was covered in blood.When she saw me she quickly looked away so I would have the element of surprise.She could not hide the glimmer of hope in her eyes though. 

"You are such a spoiled little brat!Can you do anything for yourself!"Pa kept screaming and whipping Arianna with his belt.His blonde hair was covered in sweat and his brown eyes filled with fury.It was almost unbearable to watch this go on but what else could I do? 

"Pa stop it!You are drunk again!This is exactly why Ma left you!"I finally had the courage to say.He whipped around in a wave of pure resentment.I had clearly taken it way too far. 

Ari's grey eyes clouded with worry as she circled and dashed out the door.Last thing I saw of her was her blonde hair wave in a panic. 

Dad looked like he was ready to chase Ari but decided against it and turned back to me."Do you dare retaliate against your own father?!I thought I raised you better than this!I am ashamed to call you my child."He started whipping me furiously until he knocked me into the counter.Tears streamed down my face as the world went black. 

• Posted at:

Shay

I am a person just like any other. I cry. I laugh. I hurt. I love. I am no different than any other, so why am I treated as such?

wolfdreamer127

When I woke up,I was in a white room.There was a beeping sound and my head was practically throbbing.In the chair by the bed I was in a man in a black suit was watching me.He had smooth black hair and his green eyes showed no emotion at all.I tried to sit up but every movement sent a sharp pain jolting up my spine."Who are you?Where am I?Where is Ari?"A million things were going through my mind at once as I tried to remember just what had happened. 

"Ari is just fine Sheila you do not need to worry.She is in the waiting room.My name is Mr.Brahs.I work with child services.Do you remember what happened?"He replied so calmly that it was as if he could feel no sympathy or any emotion at all. 

"All I remember was Pa beating Ari.I intervened,he freaked out,then I blacked out."I replied to the best of my ability.My memory was still foggy and I couldn't think clearly.Then it occurred to me to ask,"Where is Pa?" 

"He is in the county jail.We are going to place you in a foster home but don't worry,you will always be with Ari.Your father will never hurt either of you again." 
Relief flooded my body.I would be with Ari and we won't have to suffer anymore.But couldn't Ma take care of us?"Why can't we live with Ma?Is she alright?Why did she leave us?" 
His face finally turned into what seemed like sadness,as if there was something he knew that we didn't."Your Ma can't take care of you."Was he serious?Why can't she take care of us?What is he hiding."Get some rest.Once the doctor says you can be released we will put you in a suitable home until you can find a permanent one." 

Without saying another word,he stood and left the room.I still had so many questions.But I said nothing and just closed my eyes,trying to hold back the tears.Was Ma dead?Was she ill?Or did she just not want us?Does she still love us? 

• Posted at:

Shay

wolfdreamer127

Are you guys even reading this?Or should I stop posting it and continue it on my own?

• Posted at:

Shay

Thumbnail avatar fa95909630

kittendragon1741

Name: Leah Corota

Appearance: Long black hair, Purple eyes that have a redish look to them when angry, pale skin.

Clothing: Normally a tee-shirt and skirt

Personality: Shy around new people, but kind and brave and will do anything for her friends.

Possible crush this character might have later on: Open I suppose

Any family to be included: Sister named Katrina

Your background story: Leah has always had the powers to teleport and shape-shift and sometimes use magic since she was born but she always hid them unless needed because most kids she had met were afraid of her and her powers.

Where your character will start out: in the woods near the place Sheila and Arianna were brought to.

Pets: She normally is with her cat Sunburst who is a black cat with purple eyes like her but had odd orange and cream colored bursts on her fur.

Other: She is a mysterious person at first.

• Posted at:

Crescent 

PsstYouYeah, YouYou can find me on Quotev if you want to talk to me, I'm Call me Tori I don't really care.

Thumbnail avatar 76e8cc28d0

ivoryblizzard95

I love it!!!! Write more please i am intrigued at your writing both story and style i want to know what happens next

• Posted at:

pistachio the nut

You are braver than you believe,

Stronger than you seem         

smarter than you think

Live the life you love

Love the life you live

A day without laughing is a day wasted 

Thumbnail avatar ac0ca306f8

catfairy2579

Name: Kasumi Hanji

Appearence: Very long dark brown hair, slightly pale skin, brown eyes.

Clothing: Unusual bright and colourful clothing.

Personality: Energetic, fun, exciting, crazy.

Possible crush this character might have later on???: Not sure.

Any family to be included?: No family known.

Your background story: Her family left her when she was young.

Where this character may start out: Wherever you add her in.

Pets?: She has two cats that follow her around. One is grey with white paws called Harry and the other is black with patches of white fur and is called Conor.

Other: She doesn't talk about her past much. (Her name is two of my favourite characters' japanese names).

• Posted at:

I'm Back!

Call me Felina

My sister is Megumi

I joined on February 26th 2017

I am a random thread stalker that no one knows

Don't get angry at me for anything I say

wolfdreamer127

@crescent can Leah not have powers so the story can be realistic?

@pistachio thank you

@catfairy your character is accepted.

• Posted at:

Shay

kittendragon1741

Well... it would of made the story more interesting... so I'm not sure and stories don't need to be realistic

• Posted at:

Crescent 

PsstYouYeah, YouYou can find me on Quotev if you want to talk to me, I'm Call me Tori I don't really care.

Thumbnail avatar a40a3ec92b

fairyathena472

Name: Lillianna "Lilli" Alu
Appearence: Long black hair, tanned, blue eyes. Has a scar on her left cheek and a tattoo on her left shoulder. Tattoo is the same design as her shirt.
Clothing: A white shirt with a black rose. A thorn has a drop of blood on it. Jeans, and white converse.
Personality: Kind, sarcastic, good friend and likes to talk.
Possible crush this character might have later on???: No.
Any family to be included?: Other than Amizi, no.
Your background story: Orphaned by a tornado at age ten. Before that, she lived in the lap of luxury.
Where this character may start out: The foster home Shei goes to.
Pets?: A female bengel cat, Amizi or Ami.
Other: None.

• Posted at:

Kitten~

Doggy~

Switch~

Puffin~ 

Turtle~

"Dude IDK I'm just a small sack of fandom potatos."

"CALM DOWN I ALMOST SPLIT MY POPCORN."

"Why am I a human and not yet a banana?"

"Can I just,,, Scream?"

"tHe aXiS pOwerS"

wolfdreamer127

We had finally arrived at my new foster home in Coudersport Pennsylvania.An old woman and a girl not much older than me was standing outside.I walked up to them and the woman smiled,but something seemed off about the girl,she had the look of someone who had lost a lot. 

"Hello young ones,"the woman said in greeting."My name is Mrs.Sanctum and this,"she gestured to the girl,"is Lillianna.I hope you two girls find yourself at home.And Sheila,"she looked to me knowingly,"your horse,Hazel,she is in the stables in the back yard.We thought you might enjoy having some memory of your former life when it was happy." 

"Come I will show you your rooms.And you can call me Lilli by the way." 

We followed Lilli upstairs and she showed us our bed rooms.Mine had walls painted a light purple with horses running through a field.A desk with a laptop was in the corner of the room.I was shocked at how much they worked to make this room so perfect.I could tell by Ari's screeching hers was just as good. 

I went outside to take care of Hazel.I was grateful that Mrs.Sanctum kept her because she was my only friend,other than Ari.As I took her out of her stall I saw a flash of black hair in the woods."Hello?"I called out.When I got no answer I mounted Hazel and started on the path.Then I saw a calico cat sitting in our way."Hello there.I never saw a calico that was mostly black like you before." 

"Her name is Sunburst"proclaimed a voice in the bushes.A young girl stepped out into the open,the girl I saw earlier. 

"Who are you?"I interrogated."Why are you by our house?" 

"My name is Leah.And I....uh.....I was just,um,passing through.Sorry to bother you."She said nothing more and just ran off deeper into the woods. 
I turned back to go home with Hazel when I heard Ari and another girl walking my way. 

"Oh Shei there you are!This is Kasumi from a nearby foster home."Ari explained. 

"Oh hello Kasumi,it is very pleasant to meet you."My mind was still focused on that weird girl Leah to wonder why there were two foster homes in the same neighborhood.I didn't have much time to ponder.Mrs.Sanctum was calling us in for dinner.I brought Hazel back to her stall and went inside to wash up before eating. 

(Is this a good way to bring your characters in or would you like something to change?)

• Posted at:

Shay

fairyathena472

Fine by me!

• Posted at:

Kitten~

Doggy~

Switch~

Puffin~ 

Turtle~

"Can I just,,, Scream?"

"tHe aXiS pOwerS"

kittendragon1741

It's good! I still like the idea of Leah having powers...

• Posted at:

Crescent 

wolfdreamer127

I am sorry but that just doesn't fit with the story would you find that irl?

• Posted at:

Shay

kittendragon1741

*Is totally flipping out* ITS A STORY!!!!

• Posted at:

Crescent 

catfairy2579

Its good

• Posted at:

I'm Back!

Call me Felina

My sister is Megumi

wolfdreamer127

Thank you catfairy atleast YOU appreciate my writing-glares at Kitty Kit Kat-

• Posted at:

Shay

kittendragon1741

*Tackles Wolfie* I said it was good!

Oh! By the way I won't be at school until maybe after lunch. I'm not sure

• Posted at:

Crescent 

wolfdreamer127

Ok-pushes off me and pins to the ground- And why do you insist on having powers in a story I am trying to make REALISTIC

• Posted at:

Shay

kittendragon1741

*Teleports away from Wolfie, causing her to fall* Why are you trying to make it realistic?

• Posted at:

Crescent 

wolfdreamer127

Realistic is where my inspiration is leading me.

Today was our first day of school.Pa usually homeschooled us so this was a weird feeling for me.I put on a pale blue shirt with a picture of a spirit wolf on it and pulled on a pair of regular faded blue jeans.After I slipped on my usual brown ankle boots I slung my bookbag over my shoulder and headed downstairs.Lilli was already at the table and Ari,being that she is in elementary school,has already left.Mrs.Sanctum was preparing breakfast for Lilli and me. 

"Sheila,how do you like your eggs?"she asked. 

"Uh,scrambled.And you can call me Shei if you like.If that makes you more comfortable."It felt weird being called Sheila.Most people who knew me never used that name. 

"Ok Shei,scrambled it is,"she smiled as she turned back to the stove.I took a seat beside Lilli at the table as Mrs.Sanctum served our breakfast. 
After we ate Lilli showed me where the bus stop was.There were three other girls.I recognized two as Leah and Kasumi but there was a third that looked like Leah but younger. 

"Hey Leah you go to school here?"I approached her with such enthusiasm at the chance to get to know her a little better. 

Leah seemed frightened at the sudden voice but when she saw me she relaxed a little."Oh hi,uh......-" 

"Shei,"I interrupted."Sorry I forgot to mention that during our last meeting.Why did you run off?" 

"I,well,I am a bit of an introvert and I freaked sorry."Then the girl who I didn't know came up to us. 

"Leah did you finally make a friend!"she cried out with excitement.I eyed her curiously. 

"This is my sister Katrina.Katrina this is Shei." 

"Oh how did you two meet?"Katrina was definitely curious about me. 

"Well uh.....-" 

"I was in the woods of her house."Leah interrupted. 

The bus came around the corner and I sat in a seat alone and stared out the window.This was so different then what I was used to.Lilli had gone off to her high school after our bus left so I was once again lost.Everyone else I knew was in 6th or 7th grade.I honestly wished that I was still with Pa,abusive or not.

• Posted at:

Shay

fairyathena472

*Claps*

• Posted at:

Kitten~

Doggy~

Switch~

Puffin~ 

Turtle~

"Can I just,,, Scream?"

"tHe aXiS pOwerS"

catfairy2579

Your story is really interesting.

• Posted at:

I'm Back!

Call me Felina

My sister is Megumi

Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

Name:Adeline S.

Appearence:Wavy brown hair tied up in a pony tail, pale face, black eyes, shy smile

Clothing:black leather jacket, jeans, black boots, minnie mouse T shirt

Personality:Shy, sad, serious, when with friends happy, brave, playful

Possible crush this character might have later on:Open

Any family to be included: Twin sister Angela S., little sisters Alice and Eve S, Mom Bianca S, dad Luis S.

Your background story:Was once a popular girl, until her crush left. She became a little solitary until she got new friends who helped her.

Where this character may start out:Colorado

Pets?:Pet fox

Other:Ummmm.....

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

APFAMRTNU 

Club

Pronounced: "Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

wolfdreamer127

@Adeline:two questions

1:How can your character start in an area the story is not at?Do you move?

2:Is the pet fox one that you rescued?

Sorry to be so judgmental everything else is fine

• Posted at:

Shay

Name: Jiang Lie

Appearence: She has long brown hair and brown eyes, fairly tall and she has freckles, also her hair is always in a long braid down her back

Clothing: Normally a T--shirt and jeans, she doesn't really car much about her appearance

Personality: She is feisty and ferocious and a bit of a loner, sometimes she can come off as snobbish, but she is just a little bit of a lone wolf. She odes like friends but isn't good at making them. Her favorite saying is I can doing anything a boy can do, and she sure packs a good punch for anyone who says otherwise. She has some issues with being called weak, and her only weakness is thinking she's weak. She is good at many things (including karate) but when put in a position to fail she gives up far to easily.

Possible crush this character might have later on???: I'm good with anyone, but it has to be realistic.. so they can't think they're better than her

Any family to be included?: her dad maybe, her big 16 year-old brother Josh, her little 10 year-old brother named Sage and her 5 year-old twin sisters Lily and Lola

Your background story:  her mom died in child birth to her littlest sibling and her dad is an alcoholic

Where this character may start out: anywhere is good

Pets?:

she has a mated pair of foxes named Juniper, F and Jupiter,M and a male snake named Seh... as well as a black male lab named Quaker and a female tabby cat named Corozan, Lily and lola keep a female rabbit named Juliet, Josh has a Pit-bull named Fenrir and Sage has a white cat named Luna

Other: she adores animals and loves rescuing them, so she has many pets. all pets listed are rescues (they don't all have to be in the story since there are so many)

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

wolfdreamer127

For those of you who are wondering why I have not yet posted,I am currently grounded.I am not allowed on the computer until I fix my "missing homework".But it is also a good opportunity to cope with hard times I am facing irl that I wish not to mention.Once I am ungrounded I promise I will make a new chapter though.

• Posted at:

Shay

wolfdreamer127

New chapter coming tonight yay!

• Posted at:

Shay

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Bookmark 

• Posted at:

ıllıllı [Bagel/NR Elysium] ıllıllı

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

here’s for the broken and bruised. The abandoned and used.

ocean’s mb sis

wolfdreamer127

Saved!

• Posted at:

Shay

eagledragon13393

Do you want guy or girl or twins?

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

eagledragon13393

B

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

wolfdreamer127

The story could use males whether they are twins is your choice

• Posted at:

Shay

eagledragon13393

Name: Ryder Willams

Appearence: Black hair blue eyes. Slightly tanned. 

Clothing: dark gray tee shirt and jeans. And tennis shoe. 

Personality: Dark, serious, only says what's necessary. 

Possible crush this character might have later on???: *shrug*

Any family to be included?: twin brother, mom, dad and little 5 year old sister. 

Your background story: normal life with both parents. 

Where this character may start out: school. 

Pets?: a coyote named Ash. 

Other: Leo calls him Noble Warrior

Name: Leo Willams

Appearence: Black hair blue eyes. Slightly tanned. 

Clothing: bright orange shirt jeans and tennis shoes. 

Personality: fun always smiling and a risk taker. 

Possible crush this character might have later on???: *shrug*

Any family to be included?: same as Ryder. 

Your background story: same as Ryder. 

Where this character may start out: School 

Pets?: a coyote named Burn. 

Other: Ryder calls him Impulsive Annoyance. 

Mods let this through 

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

wolfdreamer127

I have a great idea for those characters thank you night robin! Is it ok if Sheila has a crush on ryder?

• Posted at:

Shay

eagledragon13393

Totally fine!! After all, it IS your story. 

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

wolfdreamer127

Thank you!

• Posted at:

Shay

eagledragon13393

No problem! ;)

• Posted at:

#Puppy Killed Me#

-insert Gang Here-

#Never trust a Sicilian!

ocean’s mb sis

wolfdreamer127

After school had ended I was getting ready to go home. My mind was swamped with the thought of all my homework and on the way out I bumped into a tall boy. Ugh, I am such a clutz, I thought to myself as I hurriedly picked up the books I dropped, and the boy crouched to help. 
     "I am so sorry. I wasn't paying attention and I...uh..." my mind blanked out as I looked into the boy's deep blue eyes. "I am so clumsy." I could feel my cheeks grow hot as another boy, who seemed to be his brother, started giggling. 
     "That is alright. Take it this is your first day?" He replied with such a coolness to his voice that made me wonder how he could stay so calm in a situation most people would become flustered in. 
     "Uh yeah my name is Sheila." 
     "I'm Ryder. And that boy over there is my brother Leo. Just ignore him he can be, as I call him, an Impulsive Annoyance." 
     A horn sounded outside and I saw Mrs.Sanctum waiting for me in the car. "I have to go my ride is waiting for me, "I stammered quickly, thankful to be relived of the awkward moment. 
     "Okay I guess I will see you around then?" I was shocked at the hint of anxiousness in his voice. 
      "Yeah sounds good!" I turned to the door. When I looked back Leo was nudging him playfully. Was it that obvious that I like him? 

• Posted at:

Shay

wolfdreamer127

Oh and I am doing 2 chapters today so I can bring in both the twins and Jiang! I have one with the twins on it's way if it hasn't posted already.

• Posted at:

Shay

1 ,