Small conor

Conor : character

Hi Greencloaks,

Conor again. Abeke has been reading me some of the great stories you wrote for her. Briggan likes to listen to them, too. He barks at the exciting parts. Even Meilin and Rollan have stopped by a couple times.

I’m not very good at reading—Lenori has to write these messages out for me—but I love to hear your stories read out loud! It’s like when my mom used to tell stories to my brothers and me, before we blew the candles out for bed.

So, I’m wondering . . . will you write some more for us? Lenori suggested we give you a story starter to get going, and let you take it from there. I put myself in the story, too. I hope that’s okay.

Thanks,

Conor

Story starter:

We’d found it. The secret Conqueror treasure room. It took us days of searching the forest, but we finally discovered a hidden entrance—and the chest, which sat now on a raised pedestal.

“What do you think is in it?” Conor asked. He seemed a little nervous. Beside him, Briggan stared at the chest, his fur standing on end.

“Only one way to find out,” I said, rubbing my own spirit animal’s head. I undid the clasp and opened the lid . . .

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar f4c98748c5

lynxkitten65

All of a sudden, there was green smoke coming out from the Chest... And a voice! The voice bellowed," What are you doing here?" I shouted," looking for things in the conqueror's treasure room." Then the voice screamed," Haha! You're fooled! This isn't the treasure room, this is the room of dueling... To death!" Conor looked at the green smoke, then yelled," no! You're lying!"...

• Posted at:

Fae Silver

Proud Slytherin

Click boom and it happened.

But no one else was in the room where it happened.

Thumbnail avatar

blizzardbear130

Hi Conor,

Here goes:

We'd found it. The secret Conqeurer treasure room. It took us days of searching the forest, but we finally discovered a hidden entrance-and the chest, which sat now on a raised pedestal.

"What do you think is in it?" Conor asked. He seemed a little nervous. Beside him, Briggan stared at the chest, his fur standing on end.

"Only one way to find out," I said, rubbing my own spirit animal's head. I undid the clasp and opened the lid to find that there was Bile in it! "Whoa, I've never seen Bile up close, and never want to again." "Uh-huh." Conor agreed. Meanwhile, both of our spirit animals were growling. "What should we do with it?" Conor asked. "I don't know." I admitted.

"Maybe we should take it to Olvan at Greenhaven?" I asked. "No," Conor decided. "that would put too many spirit animals in danger of drinking it." "Let's send Sunny with a letter." "Okay."

We did, and Olvan arrived with an anxious expression on his face. "Are you all all right?" "Yes." We answered in unison. "Alright, good.We need to dispose of this properly." All of us nodded, including Sunny and Briggan.

We eventually decided to let it evaporate like water would. We stayed next to the Bile while it was evaporating, to make sure no one drank it. No one did, and it was all evaporated in a few days.

From,

Kayla Starbrook

• Posted at:

My patronus is a TARDIS. 

Life gives you pink lemons and you say "Is this some sort of joke?"

-Credit to Rabit

#TanenTheDementor #Prankbiter

Remember Spencer 9/24/14

Thumbnail avatar

flyeagle91

why did you get a animal?

• Posted at:

Cats. Wolves. Lions. Fish. Dolphins. Lions. Birds. They are FREE. They are WILD.

Thumbnail avatar 1759f8f02b

scarlethawk64

The voice bellowed. " Who knows... I could be or could be not..." Conor's eyes blazed with anger, his fists clenching as he spoke low. " Then what is this room. THE TRUTH this time. " More green smoke was coming out of the chest, circling Conor...

• Posted at:

• Call me Dawn or Scarlet 

Anti Thorin spray

#Warriors

#TH/LotR

" A writer's worst fear is a blank page. " - Me

Legolas ♥ 

Rhett and Link - GMM

Minecraft builder

Pokemon Champion

Queen of cats 

#FNAF

//Brofist\\

Markiplier

Smosh 

Thumbnail avatar

dragonsoul171

...then Briggan pushed Connor out of the way when a type of spirit comming out of the chest and said"who has opened the chest????" "I dd" Connor said being scared,but at least being brave enough to speak.Briggan was growling mad at him and trying to protect Connor. "You are wise and persistant to find me I am now you and anyone you want me to help." "good can you come with me to Sunset Tower.Can you?"

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfhunting479

Suddenly a glwo of light shot out covering the room and i heard Terra giving an excited yelp. We loooked inside and layed there the most magnificent and beautifyl jewel I have had ever seen!

• Posted at:

Sylvia & Terra

Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

Michelle Silvershadow:

When I opened it I saw it was filled with treasure. But something else. A button. For what?

"What does the button do?" I asked. Conor shrugged. "Should I press it?"

"I don't know." Conor repiled. He looked as confused as I was.

"Well then, I'll press it." I said. When I did, the floor dropped into a room full of sand. "Well, I can't tell if this is bad or not."

"I think it is." Conor said. "Unless we're supposed to sink in sand."

"Wha-" I started then looked down in horror. This wasn't any normal sand. I looked up to see Yuki and Briggan looking down at us trying to figure out what to do. "Conor, this isn't sand. This is quicksand." Dun Dun Dun...

To Be Continued...

Brownwolf123

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

CALLUZFCBPTPJEIBKSKKNBAMKS

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkSAIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICESCPMMNY

Thumbnail avatar

doggray168

and inside was Briggans tailsman!conor reachs for it... but all of a sudden smoke bursts out of wall and we cant see!i try to find conor then i hear his muffled voice cry out "help!!!".when the smoke clears all thats in the room was me foster and a giant bear...

• Posted at:

REMEMBER MIMI AND SKY.

S'up, I'm Kilala!Queen of Manga!

My Gang:   Inuyasha

Kagome

Miroku

Songo

Thumbnail avatar

pegasusquest5

We'd found it. The secret Conqueror treasure room. It took us days of searching the forest, but we finally discovered a hidden entrance-and the chest, which now stood on the pedestal. "What do you think is in it?" Conor asked. He seemed a little nervous. Beside him, Briggan stared at the chest, his fur standing on end. "Only one way to find out," I said rubbing my own spirit animals head. I undid the clasp and opened the lid. It creaked and groaned open. Everyone was quiet, wondering what could be inside. The lid was heavy, but with the help of Rollon,  the lid came open. We could never guess what was inside. We had expected something bad, but this was very differant. Inside the chest was a humongous giant chocolate cake!!!!! It was so big, we could eat for days with it!!! "Score!" Everyone shouted. "Woopeeee!!!" said Conor. 

• Posted at:

Happy Hnger Games and may the odds be ever in your favor!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur!!! Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Katniss Everdeen - girl on fire

If we burn, you burwith us!

BYourself  

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixcyclone58

But inside wasn't treasure...it was the Tailsman of Briggan!!! Whoa Conor said. I picked it up and then the ground rumbled the cavern shook and Gerathon the Serpent burst out of the ground and sent me and Conor flying into the wall! Owwwwww said Conor. Gerathon i thought i told you to stop doing that i scolded my spirit animal i know its kind of crazy Gerathon is my spirit animal but its true. Sorry Conor i said. Its okay come on lets get out of here before they catch us Conor said. So i ran over to the chest and grabbed the Tailsman and me and Conor ran out treasure room with the treasure and went back to GreenHaven Castle.

The End

P.S. Youre my favorite character no offense to Abeke,Meilin and Rollan and also i know Gerathon is an evil Great Beast. Also i dont mind you being in the story.

• Posted at:

Anton CometClash

Greencloak of Eura

Defeater of X the Conquerer

Finder of the Lost Talismans

Thumbnail avatar 8d4ab3a619

pizzapie91

Hether, who was alredy half the size of me,taller on hind legs, grew 20x taller, same as Briggan. I know why. It was the biet. We didn't know what it was, or Connor diddn't annyway. I did. Dad used to work with the sientists, but I diddn't think it would do this. No-one in greenhaven knew. If they did i'd be kicked out. Dad wanted a more controlable necter, not a monster maker. I had to tell Conor or Oloven. But would they understan? I had to. Now ther eyes glowed and ther blak boddys swirled with green. I told Conner, his mouth to the ground. Since I knew how to handle it, I took the biet. We ran through the door. I had to despos of it, but didn't know how. Dad alwas did that. He didn't show me how. But I have the antidot. Soon we wer at greenhaven. "WATT!" I exclamed. Oloven is my dad! Briggan, when the antidot was given to him, unloked the true, adult great beast within. Hether grew to full size to.

THE END

• Posted at:

Clockwork

Fluffeh is a concept of its own. Anyone can describe it, but there is always something missing or wrong. Fluffeh is a concept you have to experience to understand, like happieness.

#SheIsAnEvilIgnorerHorse

Thumbnail avatar

princesspony8

Shapes danced around in the smoke, circling with the crys and shouts of young children playing a game. Their spirit animals were close by, playing a game of their own. A large leopard tumbled around with a large wolf in a play-fight, growling light-heartedly. A panda was on the side lines, a falcon perched on it's shoulder.

Meanwhile, the children continued with their game, the sky slowly growing ever darker. The leopard was first to noticed, followed by the falcon, then the panda, and lastly the wolf. The spirit animals hurried to the children, trying to warn them of the danger. Suddenly, more spirit animals than the children had ever seen before leaped out of the shadows of the sky, circling the group. The picture quickly faded, Abeke quickly waving away some of the smoke.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar a0a794e3ad

fairyjuno9

We’d found it. The secret Conqueror treasure room. It took us days of searching the forest, but we finally discovered a hidden entrance—and the chest, which sat now on a raised pedestal.

“What do you think is in it?” Conor asked. He seemed a little nervous. Beside him, Briggan stared at the chest, his fur standing on end.

“Only one way to find out,” I said, rubbing Una's head. I undid the clasp and opened the lid... And suddenly a light came out of the chest and envolaped me! "Help!!" I cried out. "I'm coming, Eliana!!" yelled Conor. But there was a barrier around me, and when he touched it, a white flame shot out. "Ow!!" he cried. The light was starting to fade, and I felt light-headed "Urgh.." I moaned, then the world went black........"Eliana.." "Ugh.. where am I?" I asked, feeling dizzy. "Your okay!" cried Conor. "What happened?" I asked. "When I recovered, you were on the ground and...well, look at your arm." he said. I looked and I saw what looked like a lion in dormant form on my arm! "What?!" I was shocked. I already had a Spirit Animal, and the only lion that could possibly be summoned was the Great Beast lion!

Thats all for now.

• Posted at:

hey i'm eli, a nerd from 2013, and i am just

· a huge kirby dork

· something of a writer, i rp a lot

· a teen who rambles too much

· and an artsy heck who draws a lot

that's about all that's special about me

Thumbnail avatar

lynxwitch6

“Only one way to find out,” I said, rubbing my own spirit animal’s head. I undid the clasp and opened the lid. Once I did so, we found the chest to be filled with golden coins and precious gems. Beside me Achilles growled low and glared at the chest.

"What is it boy? Does something seem wrong?" I asked the tiger even though he couldn't speak. 

Briggan was also growling at the chest and Conor shot me a worried look.

I reached my hand into the chest and was about to draw out a golden coin when Achilles slapped my hand with his large paw and the coin clattered to the floor.

"Achilles! What in the world has gotten into you?" I asked. He had never struck me before and I was obviously surprised and a little frightened.

Achilles just continued to growl and Briggan was eyeing the coin on the floor warily as though it might jump up and attack him.

"Hazil, what's going on? Why are Briggan and Achilles acting this way?" Connor asked in a confused tone.

"I don't know, Conor. It's definatly something to do with the chest. I think it might be cursed or something." I answered and took a step away from it. 

"You mean we came all the way here for nothing then?" Conor asked, his voice rising in volume in his frustration. 

A sound from the chest silenced all four of us and I looked on in horror as a huge black shape emurged from the chest and spilled out onto the floor with the golden coins falling in a pool beside it. 

Conor and I took a few steps away from the thing and Briggan and Achilles stepped in front of us while they growled menacingly. The black shape's head, or what I assume was the head, raised up and the golden coins were drawn onto it's skin by an unseen force.

"What the heck is that?!" I half screamed and drew my sword.

"How should I know?!" Conor replied and I saw he had also drawn his weapon.

The thing took the shape of a gargantuan serpent with the golden coins secured onto it like scales and it's glowed a terrifiying amber in the low light of the chamber.

Achilles leaped at the snake and tried to sink his claws into it's side but, to no avail. It seems it's hide was as strong as armor. I followed my bonded and swung at the thing with my long sword only to have it clang against the gold coins and send the force of the blow back through my arm. I gritted my teeth and jumped back as Conor loosed an arrow that bounced harmlessly off the giant snake. 

"How are we going to beat this thing if our weapons can't pierce it?" I shouted at Conor while Briggan tried his teeth on the serpent. 

"We'll find a way!" Conor said and jumped away from the snake as well. 

A blood-chilling yowl filled the air as the snake latched itself onto Achilles front leg. My eyes clouded over with a red haze and I leaped at the beast in fury. A little voice in the back of my head knew my sword would clang off against the serpent but, it instead sunk deep into the snake's gold coated black essence. It released Achilles who I ran over to after the red haze subsided. The wound was deep but it didn't seem poisoned and I grabbed some wrappings out of my pack and bound it.

"Hazil! A little help please?!" Conor shouted from across the room. I turned and saw he and Briggan had been cornered by the beast and his sword wasn't dealing any damage.

I raced towards them and sunk my sword into the snake's back and sliced downwards. It withdrew from Conor and Briggan and I led it away, back towards the chest.

I leaped over the golden chest but, upon landing, slipped on one th coins and crashed into the wall. I felt dizzy and could smell blood; unsure of wether it was mine or the snake's who was slithering up to block my escape route. I stood and a wave of light headedness slammed into me and I braced myself with one hand on the wall.

"Hold on, Hazil!" I heard Conor shout as he drove his sword into the wound I inflicted earlier on the beast while Briggan and Achilles were able to sink their teeth into the back of serpent's head.

The mighty snake lunged at me and I was sure that Death would come for me soon when the serpent fell flat on the ground and I looked past it at Conor who was drawing his bloody sword from it's back and Achilles and Briggan who were removing the snake from their fang filled mouths.

Stumbling over to them, I fell onto my knees beside Achilles and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Thank you." I wispered into his soft fur.

"Hazil, your hurt. We need to get out of here, now." Conor said and I nodded to him before standing up and steadying myself with a hand on Achilles's back.

Before we could leave the accursed chamber though, a low hiss from the dead snake caused us to spin around and stare.

A low, raspy voice eminated from the husk of the serpent saying, "You have proven yourselves worthy young heros. You defended others instead of yourself in the fight and for that, have won the treasure that lies here." As it finished, the golden coins began falling from it's body and the black shape evaporated.

"It was a test then?" I asked.

"Suppose so. Think we should bring this gold back with us?" Conor replied. 

I looked at the gold and thought over the serpent's words. We had won it fair and square, so why not?

"Yes. It's ours by right of law and we can split it once we're back at Greenhaven." I said and filled my pack with what seemed about half as Conor did the same. All four of us then made the long trek back to Greenhaven where Mei and Rollan questioned us about the snake and about how we recived our wounds.

• Posted at:

Not all who wander are lost.

- J.R.R. Tolkien

Thumbnail avatar 8cb98d5f39

hydrafalling2

...and I saw nothing."awww...Nothing." I said."Looks like someone already beat us to it." Suddenly our Spirit Animals growled and spun around. "What is it,Briggan?" Asked Conor worredly. I started walking forward, holding my staff out in front of me. A dark figure appeared in the doorway, laughing evily. I fumbled for my bow, but Conor already had it out. He shot an arrow strait at the figure, shooting through the air like a hunting hawk. It cot closer, inches away from the evil man's chest. It looked like he was dead for sure. And then it burst into flames.

• Posted at:

HYDRA

Thumbnail avatar 5b0fc607cd

rabbitjumping19

Hi, Conor. You are my third favorite character! I got a story.

I ran to the bushes, making sure that the enslaved zebra want see me. My belly went into a knot. Blaze, my tiger spirit animal, was by my side. He looked up as if saying 'Don't worry, we'll get him.' I took a deep breath and loaded my arrow. I let go, watching the fast motion scene. I killed it, with one strike. Then, Blaze gave a warning growl. I looked around.....

That's for starters, I'll post more soon. Bye!

See you later!

Sofi Thunderchanter

P.S. Did Briggan like it?

• Posted at:

Sonic the Hedgehog!!

Miles Tails Prower!!

Knuckles the Echidna!!

Amy Rose!!

Shadow the Hedgehog!!

Stick the Badger!!

Silver the Hedgehog!!

Blaze the Cat!!

Maria Robotnik!!

Professer Gerald Robotnik!!

I love Sonic the Hedgehog Characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar

wizardwolf157

It was gold!Then we had more money

• Posted at:

Morgan

Thumbnail avatar

athenaphoenix357

Hi Conor. I think it's a good story starter. I'll see what I can do. When I'm alone with Midnight, I read to her. She purrs at the exciting parts too. I would really like to meet you guys in peson. Thanks for asking me to help you. It's okay if you put yourself in it. Makes it more easy for me. Your friends, Harmonie Watershine and Midnight the tiger

• Posted at:

Lauren

Thumbnail avatar

athenaphoenix357

Hi Conor. I think it's a good story starter. I'll see what I can do. When I'm alone with Midnight, I read to her. She purrs at the exciting parts too. I would really like to meet you guys in peson. Thanks for asking me to help you. It's okay if you put yourself in it. Makes it more easy for me. Your friends, Harmonie Watershine and Midnight the tiger

• Posted at:

Lauren

Thumbnail avatar

firedragon484

"Don't breathe in!" I yelled. It was too late. Conor had already inhaled the smoke. He shuddered. A crazy look came into his eyes. "Yes, we shall fight to the death!" He agreed in a low raspy voice. "Yes, fight, fight, fight, fight..." a voice droned on and on.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 13d0c68feb

twilightdragon483

Oh, I got a real good one.

“Only one way to find out,” I said, rubbing my own spirit animal's head. I undid the clasp and opened the lid, but found out too late what was hidden inside. I instantly noticed the wire inside, and the chest suddenly burst into flames. All around us there was the sound of clanking metal, blaring horns, and all other noises I couldn't make out. An alarm, and a loud one at that.

"Run!" Conor shouted, he and Briggan already running for the cave entrance. I called for Lucius, my tiger spirit animal, and we ran for the entrance as well.

"Naten," Lucius said through our mental link, "the entrance is closing, fast!" I looked to the entrance of the cave, Conor and Briggen already outside, and saw a giant stone slab descending from the ceiling.

'Not good,' I thought to myself, 'if I don't hurry, we'll be trapped inside.' I ran as fast as I could, but it was too late. By the time we reached it, if I even tried to crawl under, there was a very good chance I would have lost an arm or leg. We helplessly watched as the stone slab closed the entrance, trapping us inside.

"Conor," I shouted as loud as I could, "can you hear me!?"

"Yeah," Conor replied, his voice muffled. "Are you alright?"

"Other than the fact that we are trapped, I think we are good." I thought about our options and only one came to mind. "Conor, go back to Greenhaven and find Olvan. Tell him what happened, we'll try to figure a way out." I heard Conor's muffled reply, followed by their muffled footsteps.

"So what's the plan?" Lucius asked me, his head tilted to one side. I took out my weapon, a recently found iron hammer, and looked at the stone slab. I had tested it out on some rocks earlier, ones that were as big as Lucius, and it would only take a few hits before they crumbled. It should be the same with this rock. I relaxed my body, closing my eyes so I could concentrate. I opened my eyes and ran forward, swinging the hammer straight for the stone. Unfortunately, the plan backfired the moment the hammer made contact with the stone. The moment it impacted, the hammer bounced back and began vibrating like crazy. I had to drop the hammer on the ground and waited until it stopped before picking it up again and placing it in it's holster. "Plan B?" Lucius asked.

My eyes darted around the chamber, trying to figure of a way to get out. I noticed there was some light further down the cahmber, and said, "This way. There might be a way out over there." We hurried over to the spot where light was coming out, and found what appeared to be a crawl space. Lucius sniffed the hole, I think to find out if there was anything out of the ordinary. "Well?" I asked him, anxious to know what he smelled.

"Nothing," he replied. I was still unsure, and he continued, "There's not a single smell. No wildflowers, no damp air, just nothing." I bent down and looked through seeing only white.

"I'm going through," I said, getting onto my stomach. I began crawling and wiggling my way through the hole, as did Lucius once I was through. We looked around and saw nothing but white. White, white, nothing but white for miles. "What is this place?" I asked, hoping Lucius's animal instincts could help us out.

"I can't say for sure, but I believe this is the Spirit World. The place where all spirit animals are born." I stared around in awe, but something didn't feel right.

"We should keep moving, I guess," I said, trying to keep my voice from fading out. We began to walk, and I asked Lucius where the other spirit animals were. However, when I tried to speak, no words came out. I stopped, and Lucius looked at me. I tried shouting and screaming, but nothing happened.

"Naten, is something wrong?" Lucius asked. However, this time he actually moved his lips and spoke. I was entirely freaked out by this, and a thousand questions ran through my head. At the same time, a thousand voices began to scream and shout around us. I stopped thinking, and the voices stopped as well.

'I've heard of strange things happening before, but this is ridiculus,' I thought, finally figuring it out. 'In Erdas, you had to speak with me through the mind. Now that we're in the place where you came from...'

"You are the one who must now use your thoughts," he finished. I nodded my head and looked around. I noticed some gray mist, which was hard to see, forming a few feet away and asked Lucius what it was. "A lost spirit," he said in a sad voice, "one that has lost its way." The mist solidified, and a tiger appeared in front of us. But I knew this tiger. The stripe patterns, they were always different from one tiger to the next, so this tiger was...

'Mom?' The tiger turned, and it was her. The one who raised me before she died of illness. I shouted called out to her as I ran towards her, forgetting that I couldn't speak, and dropped in front of her, giving her the biggest hug I could manage.

"Naten, get away! It isn't your mother!" I heard Lucius say. Then, everything began to turn for the worse.

"Naten," she asked, her voice sounding demonic and unearthly, "why did you leave me?" I let go of her and saw the scariest sight of my life. My mother, whose face I knew contained only love and compassion, was infected with Bile. Her face was twisted in a snarl, froth coming out of her mouth. I ran away from her, back to Lucius, and witnessed her body disappearing in a cloud of smoke, followed by an evil, unearthly laugh.

The room almost instantly turned black, and a large figure stood in front of us. I couldn't see any of his face, only outlined by a red glow. "So, you are the one they call the Keeper?" the Devourer asked, pointing what appeared to be a finger at us. I could only nod my head, and he laughed even harder. "Pathetic! I don't know how you defeated even Drina, but I will acknowledge you are not to be taken lightly. Heed my warning, boy! When the final battle comes, you and all those you care about will perish, their spirits lost forever! Now, begone!" He swiped a hand over us, and the ground under our feet began to crumble. Then, we began to fall.

You know how sometimes in a dream when you're falling, you suddenly wake up feeling like you actually dropped into bed? That's how I felt when I opened my eyes. I shot up, only to be pushed down again by a hand. I looked up to see Lenori's face who said, "Thank goodness you are awake Keeper." I laid back down on the bed I was in, and looked around. I saw Lucius was on the ground next to me, asleep but also beginning to wake up. "Conor and Olvan found you outside the cave. You were unconscious for almost the entire day." I looked around more and saw I was in the ward, a sort of hospital. The doors opened, and Conor, Abeke, Meilin, Rollan, and Olvan came inside the ward, instantly going over to me.

"Glad to see you're not dead," Conor said to me. I smiled in response, and the others began to ask me other questions about what happened, but Olvan silenced them all.

"Let Naten rest for now, I'm sure he can tell you all the details later." The four nodded and said goodbye to me before they left. Olvan looked at me and asked, "Naten, I must ask. Did anything happen down there?"

I looked over to Lucius out of the corner of my eye, who slowly shook his head. I looked back at Olvan and said, "No sir. After the entrance was blocked, Lucius and I found a way out. When we did get out, I guess we passed out from exhaustion." Olvan asked if I was sure there was nothing to tell him, and I nodded again.

"Alright, if you're sure," he said. "Get some rest." He and Lenori also left the ward, and I laid back down and drifted back into the dark.

Sorry it's so long, but I got into this too much and, well...hope you liked it!

• Posted at:

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

Thumbnail avatar f430b83704

amberdragon664

I saw my own reflection, but then there was more. It was crumbling away. The next second, I was a shadow on the surface. I looke down and saw that I was invisible. "Where'd you go?" Conor asked me. "I don't know..." My voice trailed off and went silent as I saw that Shadow the tiger, my spirit animal was gone. "A curse has befallen you." A deep masculine voiced yelled in my head. I fell to the ground, my hands on my ears, but he was in my head. "Come to me and you will see." I was forced up and pulled toward the chest. I went through it, and fell to the other side. It was the same place, but this time it was the other way around. Everyone was invisible, but I was not. And still, Shadow the tiger was nowhere to be seen.

• Posted at:

Call me 666

Join author central, and read The Conrell Clan (both on the forums)

http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/1799

http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/2042

Inkheart is awesome!

Thumbnail avatar

athenagriffin151

Inside we saw something truely horrible.... It was the worst thing imaginable to Greencloaks. Rouge clapped her fins in protest. But we had to open it , we hadn't come this far for nothing. So , we braced ourselves for what we would find there.It was bile burried umung several fur coats. As I said , a Greencloak's worst nightmare. We decided to take it badk to Olvan and examine it furthur. Our only hope ,  is that it isn't as powerful as we had predicted.

= ME

• Posted at:

ZoZo

Thumbnail avatar

athenabrainy49

A horn blew and Conquerors with enslaved animals rushed from concealed entrances. At their head was Shane, the Devourer's nephew. Tiamat and I prepared to fight. Then, 'Shane' pulled off his mask and revealed that he was actually Olvan. "Surprise!" everyone shouted. "You've been working so hard, Keeper. We wanted to do something for you," Olvan explains.

• Posted at:

LAURA CAHILL LUCIAN

Thumbnail avatar

dragoncat964

I undid the claps and opened the lid. Inside was a little kitten with a golden necklace. "Whats this?" Conor asked. He picked up the kitten. "Conor. I have to tell you a secret. Come closer" The kitten said. Then he woke up

wat.

• Posted at:

Hello. Meow. That is all

Thumbnail avatar

eaglephoenix154

Sure Conor.

here it is.

We'd found it. The secret Conqueror treasure room.It took us days of seacrhing the forest, but we finally discovered a hidden entrance-and the chest, which sat now on a raised pedestal.

"What do you think is in it?" Conor asked. He seemed a little nervous. Beside him, Briggan stared at the chest, his fur standing on end.

"Only one way to find out," I said, rubbing my own spirit animals head. I undid the clasp and opened the lid.

Zeke's fur stood on end, and he growled. "Steady boy,"I said, now becoming more than a little nervous, and reached inside the high chest. My hand clasped around something large. I lifted it out, and we stared at it.

"Is it a sword?" pondered Conor. Now Briggan and Zeke were growling harshly. I pulled it out of its sheath, and power seemed to rush into me, overwelming me. Suddenly I knew what it was.

"Conor,i have seen this sword before, in my parents chest! This sword is the dragon slayer, the darkest and most evil sword in all of Erdas! It bring the holder to its knees, if they are not worthy! Quickly, go get help, I feel as if I could become unconscious!" Conor sprinted outside, and called for keith, who was on this quest with us.

But a question stumped me while I passed out: Could my parents be Conquerors?

• Posted at:

Through Erdas we roam.

Through good times and bad.

We stand strong.

We are the Greencloaks!

Thumbnail avatar

athenaisis84

Not so bad of  clifff-hanger

• Posted at:

lllY'all are cutelll

Fluffeh Lotus

( / )

) (

( )

#//#

Up in the sky,   they twinkle bright,

The stars lead the way, into the night,

Giving way to the lurking shadows of night.

*facepalmqueen... or am  I?

Join night clan!

Thumbnail avatar da269575cd

aquagriffin62

Hi Conor, I hope you'll like my story.

“Only one way to find out,” I said, rubbing my own spirit animal’s head. I undid the clasp and opened the lid . . .

Brilliant light that blinded my eyes streamed out from the chest. I turned away and covered my eyes with my hands. When the light died down, I strained my eyes and craned my neck to look inside its mysterious interior. It was dark, really dark, and gave off a foul smell, as if some creatures of eld were hidden in its depths.

"There's nothing inside," I told Conor. Briggan sniffed the chest and growled menacingly. Something was wrong.

"I'm not so sure about that," Conor replied, reaching his hand deep inside the opening of the chest. He groped around in the dark, before his hand closed on something hard. Bringing it out into the light, his hand held high---was a necklace with the colour of the blackest night. It glimmered as if it contained some kind of spirit. A deep sparkle pulsed from within---as if it is trying to convey a message.

This is no ordinary necklace. I shuddered as I remembered its origin.

"No! Don't touch that! It is the cursed necklace of Génora!" I yelled. However, it was too late.

I watched in horror as I stood rooted to the ground, motionless. Time stopped still as I watched the necklace did its toil on its victim. Green smoke rose from Conor's hand, and he fell to the ground, twisting in pain and gasping for air. Briggan was affected as well. He yowled like a puppy while sprained on the ground. I tried to reach out to get rid of the necklace, but I was frozen in place by its powerful magic. My lips did not respond when I willed them to speak. I could do nothing.

Conor and Briggan's eyes slowly turned into the colour of molten lava as they staggered up and advanced towards me. They had fell under the control of the cursed necklace, which had brought many to their doom! According to legend, the necklace houses a mysterious spirit in which when provoked, will  possess the flesh of its intruder. There was no way to kill them.

I slowly backed away, step by step, as Conor stood in my me, raised his sword, ready for a strike. I stopped in my tracks as I heard a growl in my rear. It was Briggan, with teeth bared, his body in a crouched position, as if about to pounce onto me. There is no escape.

"You have been brought here to die," Conor spoke in a threatening, rasping voice that was not his.

I was trapped!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys, and Conor (by the way, I mean no offence),enjoy the story. Be sure to comment and inform me of the errors!

Cheers and good luck!

Evelin

• Posted at:

I am the Spirit of Imagination.

I am the Guardian of the Wind.

I am the Ocean of Dreams.

I am Lyrus. 

Embrace the vibration of all things around you! Both the seen and unseen!

Feel it and be connected.

Welcome to the Universe.

Thumbnail avatar

dancingartemis16

I see bones. Whether they're animal or human, I can't tell. "Briggan, what is it?" He sniffs, then whines. "Do you think I should bring it outside? The others might want to see it." Briggan barks, signifying his agreement.

I lug the chest out of the cave, and plop it down for my friends. Essix squawks in alarm, Uraza snarls, and Jhi stands. My friends look at me with concern.

"Conor, what is it?" Abeke asks. "Bones, but I don't know why they're in there. I want to take it back to Greenhaven and have Lenori and Olvan look at it."

"Interesting, but you'll never get there."

I look up and see Shane. He stands a few yards in front of us, blocking the way out of the forest. In a flash, Abeke has two arrows on her string. "Come now, Abeke. Put your bow down. I was your friend once. If you give me another chance, you'll find that I still am."

"I'm done with you Shane. You betrayed my trust." But I see she trembles; she's scared. To her credit, she doesn't lower her bow.

Shane shrugs. "As you wish, Abeke. But desertion doesn't come without a price. You want to know where the bones in the chest are from? They're traitors, just like you. They left our cause, and because of it, they died. In just a minute, you'll be joining them."

Without warning, Shane swings his sabre. Meilin screams, "No!" Uraza leaps, and intercepts Shane in midair. Essix flies after, and swipes at Shane's face with her talons.

Rolan wrenches his sabre out of his hand, and lowers it to Shane's neck. Essix screeches at him. She doesn't want Shane dead.

"You will fall. Greenhaven will crumble. The people of Stetriol will be able to have the Nectar." He looks at Meilin and smirks. "Meilin, how brave you are. You would be wise to join our side.  Give up your life at Greenhaven. Help destroy Zhong and you will be richly rewarded."

"You are a food to think I would join you!" She spat. "First, you try to hurt Abeke. Then you want me to join you? I would rather die."

"Very well. Nice talking to you." And with that, he melts into the shadow.

"Black magic." Meilin says. Rolan nods. "It's a good thing you didn't join Meilin. However, I would enjoy Greenhaven better if you weren't always there to bug me."

Meilin doesn't say anything, which is very unlike her. Something's bothering her, I can tell. "Are you alright Meilin?" Abeke asks. "I'm all right." But I can tell she's not.

I look at my friends, smile, and together we set out for home.

• Posted at:

dancingartemis16 aka HorseDolphin31

<3 butterfingers

Thumbnail avatar

princesspony8

Continued:

All of a sudden, there was green smoke coming out from the Chest... And a voice! The voice bellowed," What are you doing here?" I shouted," looking for things in the conqueror's treasure room." Then the voice screamed," Haha! You're fooled! This isn't the treasure room, this is the room of dueling... To death!" Conor looked at the green smoke, then yelled," no! You're lying!"...

The voice bellowed. " Who knows... I could be or could be not..." Conor's eyes blazed with anger, his fists clenching as he spoke low. " Then what is this room. THE TRUTH this time. " More green smoke was coming out of the chest, circling Conor...

Shapes danced around in the smoke, circling with the crys and shouts of young children playing a game. Their spirit animals were close by, playing a game of their own. A large leopard tumbled around with a large wolf in a play-fight, growling light-heartedly. A panda was on the side lines, a falcon perched on it's shoulder.

Meanwhile, the children continued with their game, the sky slowly growing ever darker. The leopard was first to noticed, followed by the falcon, then the panda, and lastly the wolf. The spirit animals hurried to the children, trying to warn them of the danger. Suddenly, more spirit animals than the children had ever seen before leaped out of the shadows of the sky, circling the group. The picture quickly faded, Abeke quickly waving away some of the smoke.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Ya, i'm fine. Is Briggan ok?"

"He's in his passive state. Don't worry."

"what happened?"

"It was just some smoke." I said, patting Jhi.

"I doubt it was any normal smoke." A girl walked out, dark brown hair a little past her shoulder. Her spirit animal wasn't evident, if she had one.

"Be very watchful." She said, turning and releasing her spirit animal. It was hard to tell what it was from the dim light. She hurried after it, speeding off into some unknown area.

"What was with that smoke, though?" Rollan asked.

"I thought i had seen some people in a medow..." Conor said.

"I saw them too.

"I didn't see them, but i wasn't very focused on the smoke."

"I saw them."

"Whatever it was, we should go." I said.

"Should we bring it back...?" Conor asked.In response, i put Jhi into her passive state.

"Ya, i think we should."

Conor and Abeke carried it halfway back, then switching off with Rollan and I. Once getting it back, we decided to open up the chest again. Abeke watched the smoke carefully. After a while, Conor shut the chest. I waved away most of the smoke.

"Did you see the same thing?" Rollan asked.

"I beleive so."

"So what now?"

"I guess it's a waiting game." I said, sitting down and staring at the chest.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

eagledragonfly88

because i liked the game and the animals...

• Posted at:

RunWright employey

Thumbnail avatar 9a0b0652ea

dragonwolf614

I remember doing this once just I think Conor was there

...and I turned around with Shadow (Conor still looking in for a second)and saw a lion standing behind us and said "Where did that come from!?"Then I took a closer look at it and gasped.by the expression on Conor's face I could tell he was a bit scared too.Then a conqueror came out of nowhere and jumped on the lion's back.He said "Who are you and what are you doing here?"I stood speechless Conor said "Uhhh............."He couldn't resist saying"Keepers,always ready for battle!"Then We got out our weapons,Briggan growled,and Shadow narrowed his eyes and stepped a little closer.The conqueror said, "Alright just don't win".Then I said "I"m not prommising anything"Then looked at Conor nervously.....

I'm doing the rest in a momant this is not part of the story

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

"I'm not a loner. I just dislike all of humanity."

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same."

"Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice."

Thumbnail avatar

dancingartemis16

uh, i wrote this in Conor's perspective. So if you're a little confused as to why i don't mention him later in the story, that's why. (yeah... just now figured that out!)

• Posted at:

dancingartemis16 aka HorseDolphin31

<3 butterfingers

Thumbnail avatar 701439d0fe

wizardrabbit11

Here's a story:

I undid the clasp and opened the lid. I expected some gold or maybe precious spices. But the chest was empty. Nothing. Not a single thing inside.

"What's that about?" Conor said. "All that searching in the forest to nothing!"

"Shhh!" I said. "The Conquerors might be listening!"

"But why is there nothing in here and-" Conor stopped. He stared inside the chest. "Hey, what's this?" He pointed to something round. 

"Be careful," I said. "It might be dangerous. Wait a minute when did you act like Rollan all of the sudden!" 

Conor blushed at me. "Sorry, sometimes I get carried away. After listening to Rollan complaining a lot, he's stuck in my head. Besides this seems harmless." He reached for it. As he did, there was a small click and a hidden door opened in front of us. 

A Conqueror came out.

• Posted at:

Age Clerk No (Anagram for Greencloak)

Thumbnail avatar 73e3ee1c36

blackwolf1222

“Only one way to find out,” I said, rubbing my own spirit animal’s head. I undid the clasp and opened the lid . I stared in astonishment at the object before me. It was the Black Snake of Garathon. I reached for it my hand brushing its cold surface. BOOM! My hand jerked back as the back section of the wall gave way to the large, long, sleek black figure of the Great Beast Garathon. My hand quickly swung to my back grasping for my long staff. I wreched it out of its holder angling it in a defensive manuver. I glanced back to see Conor doing the same thing. His wolf Briggan and my dog Fang were keeping low ready to strike.

Garathon's black head spun towards us, his dark eyes reflecting our fear. His tongue flicked out, tasting the air. He looked down at Briggan, apperently recognizing his old enemy. "Briggan," his hiss was more in my mind then in my ears. "It's true that you have returned," Briggan sat low, ears laid back, growling up at the huge snake. "And this is your master?" He seemed to sneer down at Conor. "Pathetic!" He spat. "My old enemy reduced to this." His tail flicked to signal Conor and Briggan. "Fending for a defenseless human. You've been reduced to no more then a loyal dog!" 

Briggan and Fang both lunged at the snake in offense. Their strike was just whipped away by a sweep of Garathon's tail. They hit the ground hard, both of them knocked uncouncious. The sight of Fang laying there gave me sense of anger. Rage welling up inside me. I charged the snake raising my staff for a blow. His tail wrapped around my chest, the shock making me drop my staff. The muscles in his tail tightened, closing off my lungs, making it impossible to breath. My vision was blurring, my gasps for breath becoming more and more distant. I heard a deep voice yell "Enough!" And everything went black.

To Be Continued...

• Posted at:

~Kuro~

"You're awesome. I'm awesome. Pancakes are awesome. I love pancakes. Let's go get pancakes. I have no pancakes. I'm sad now."

-Markiplier

Thumbnail avatar 1d186a332d

tigerwolf543

I gasp out loud. inside was a letter! it read: your time is doomed! the room rumpled. "Coner! RUN!!!!!!!!" i scream. he runs out, and i try to follow, but a pain in my side stops me cold. "S-Shane" i gasp as Shane pulls the dagger he just stuck in my side out. "Well well. i'll leave you here to die i think!" he says, smirking. Phantom bites at him. he cuts her neck! "PHANTOM! NOOOOOOOOO!" I scream. i watch her fall to the floor, blood pouring from the wound. i have no will to live anymore now that Phantom is dieing or dead. i fall to my knees, pain making me dizzy. Shane runs after Coner. and then all is quite. i just know that Shane killed Coner! then, Coner is running to my side, saying "Dazzy! are you ok?". then he sees Phantom. the color drains from his face. soon, Phantom is under the care of the Panda. i call her "the Panda", because i'm death in both ears. i'm blind in one eye too. my life is really unfair.

• Posted at:

Nara, my fighter, oldest. Jada, my intellagence, second oldest. Quinn, my poisoner, third oldest. Clara, my adventurer, youngest. Phantom, my tiger. Midnight, my komodoo. Blaze, my penguin. Mercy, my fox.

life. i won't be on for a while guys.

Thumbnail avatar

ravengriffin24

:O THE CAT ATE THE MOUSE. the end.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

impkraken11

Inside I found 4 legendary weapons! A Legendary Staff, For Conor, A Legendary Dagger for Rollan, A Legendary Bow for Abeke and A Legendary Spear for Meilin. We also found 30 greenheart tokens and 1100 gold coins!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar f3c59c7014

bikingband336

There was a lamp and a note inside the chest."Rub the lamp and three wishes will hurl your way,But if your soul is not pure you will have to pay".Conor froze and was amazed."Three wishes he whispers to Briggen."Those wishes won't be yours if I get the lamp"said a voice.Then he saw a Conqueror.He had a compinon,A Tiger that was flaring it's jaws.Conor saw the tigers yellow grim teeth.Conor pulled out his battle ax."Do this the easy way or the hard way said the Conqueror"."The easy way, give me the lamp the hard way,I get the lamp from your dead hands.Conor said "I pick the hard way".Runs with his ax ready to deflect anyting.Briggen dove for the tiger and a fight begun.The Conqueror pulled his sword and swung.

Conor, How about you think of a ending for the story.I hope you do bye!

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 ... 5 , 6 , 7