Thumbnail avatar 89cdb77d1c

shywolf401

*The setting is set up as being in the middle of a park, a deep-looking pond is off to the side, the grass is healthy and fresh cut, there are trees, most likely a forest, surrounding the park on all four sides. Ahead there is a playground, and only a few children run around. It is getting dark, and the sun is going down. There is a single bench in front of a water fountain, which is empty. You look around, and turn back to see Blaise standing a few feet away from you, hand on the bench. She smiles. She is wearing ripped jeans, a light cold shoulder shirt, and her hair down. Her skin is a light pale, lighter than usual, and her eyes are a light pink. She stands, facing you, and begins to speak.*

"Hello! I'm glad you could make it. I'd like to introduce a new gang member, Clarice."

For a moment, there is silence. Then you hear a crash, and a trash can goes flying, inches away from Blaise's face. She takes a quick step to the side, calmly. Things start to go flying towards everyone, as you all duck and cower. Blaise still seems calm.

"Clarice calm down. They are here to see you. Say hello."

You shiver, suddenly cold. It passes quickly, but your hair stands on end. You notice it goes through everyone like a wave, then comes straight to Blaise, and stops. Her hair begins to lift up, somehow graceful. She smiles a bit.

"Just say something, you've scared them all half to death."

You hear a small noise, like a child whimpering, and Blaise's hair falls down, back to normal. You hear the whimper again, yet louder. It begins to get louder, then stops suddenly, and you hear a small whisper, like a young girl.

"Hello."

Blaise seems satisfied.

"Show yourself, sweetie."

A shadow appears next to Blaise, slowly forming into a blurry image, and you can make out a small girl, about 9, levitating, her feet pointed. Her clothing is blurry, but seems like a small play dress which has been tattered. Her hair is two messy pigtails, one on each side of her head, and curled beautifully. Her eyes are a piercing blue, and she has her hands crossed politely, one over the other. She looks at the ground in front of her.

"Now, pick up the mess you've made without hesitation, Please."

The trash scattered, and the trash can, all of the sudden fly up, and back to where it was before. The sun has gone down completely, and the lamps have started a faint glow.

"Clarice-"

Before Blaise can finish, the girl, Clarice,'s clothing and color become gray, black, or white. Her eyes become a very faint blue, almost white. She looks to Blaise, scared. Blaise seems a bit worried.

"You will be okay. Just, calm down."

The girl takes deep breaths, and closes her eyes. A scream is heard from the playground, almost demon-like. Eyes dart over, and there is nothing. Clarice opens her eyes quickly, spins around, then disappears, a soft breeze smelling of sweet buttercup flowers is left. Blaise frowns, but then is calm again.

"Everyone needs to get inside. Within...Oh, the next five minutes. I mean, unless you want to be torn to shreads." 

She runs quickly to the north side of the forest, where a cabin has appeared, though looking odd. It is completely white, and the windows are blocked with iron bars.

(I hope I am doing alright! This is kind of an RP, if that's ok. It also introduces some new gang members, along the way :D Please enjoy!)

(P.S. No automatic fixes, treat this as if you are human and have limited magic, no swords or magical weapons, but like if it is apart of you. Ex: if someone has cat ears, they can keep them. But no teleporting xD. Posts that ignore these rules, well, will be ignored.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

| ɓαε |

|ɐʞuoW|

{fємαє-ѕнє/нєя-мαу 2015}

- wrítєr-rєαdєr-αrtíst - 

- nσt σn α schєdulє -

i píscєs αt hєαrtαríєs вч вírt^

/334283

Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

nice

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

"The next WHAT?!?" I yell. I backed up towards the cabin but tripped over my own feet and fell. "S***." I quickly scrambled up, quickly rubbing at the bruise already forming on my ankle, before half running half limping towards the cabin.

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar c1636145e5

greenstorm25

"I guess we should go then." Waffle began to walk up to the cabin. "Besides, it's not that far."

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

Perpetually tired, stressed, and confused

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

yeehaw

Thumbnail avatar db756fcab7

artkitten320

Icicle: I curse and run towards the cabin, my wings completely useless. I see Happu fall and try to help her towards the cabin.

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

nerd | musical trash | INTJ-T | scorpio

"Now it's time to say goodbye

To the things we loved....

How the time seemed to fly."~RWBY

Thumbnail avatar 48dde136c9

slypuppy15

Kya: I folded my wings neatly behind me before running to the cabin. I saw Happy trip and Icicle went to help her. I ran to Happy's other side, me and Icicle each taking different portions of her weight.

• Posted at:

Kya

Why must things so beautiful and filled with hope, be the most fragile and delicate?

Summoned Tellun

#Kyli

4Play the moments.

; Pause the memories.

<Stop the pain.

7 Rewind the happiness.

EvNyCiJoIvAcKaJaAbAlLy

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Stargazer:

"Well, this is fun." I muttered, jogging to the cabin.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar 89cdb77d1c

shywolf401

Everyone is lead to the cabin, and Blaise stands outside checking her locket.

"Get inside within the next minute."

She ushers you all inside, then slams the door shut and locks it. She turns to look at you, eyes a different color. You all gasp.

"Oh, no don't worry. It's just the night, it reflects me. You see, tonight, it's called Shadow's Eve, in other words if you are outside at this time of night you'll either get ripped to shreads, or turned into a shadow. Both are painful, trust me."

You wonder what she means, but then see a very bright flash outside, surrounding the cabin. Blaise is calm, but aware. She motions around, meaning you can sit anywhere and just relax. You hear another small whimper, like Clarice, and look straight to Blaise. She nods slowly.

"Come on out, it's okay."

You hear more whimpering, which seems to echo around the room. It sounds younger, and scared. Blaise starts to look around, while everyone stands on end.

"It is okay, we can help you. If you come out, that is."

You hear silence, then shuffling. The couch from one side is pushed out into the middle of the room, and you find dust behind it, except for one perfect circle, where a child could have hid perfect.

"Hello there, little Edmund!"

You stare, not seeing what Blaise is talking to. Suddenly she looks down, and her clothing crinkles, as if a child is hugging her. She smiles, and looks to all of you.

"It'll be over soon. Just wait 'till morning."

• Posted at:

| ɓαε |

|ɐʞuoW|

{fємαє-ѕнє/нєя-мαу 2015}

- wrítєr-rєαdєr-αrtíst - 

- nσt σn α schєdulє -

i píscєs αt hєαrtαríєs вч вírt^

/334283

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

~Stargazer~

"Question: Why are they invisible?" I asked, sitting down in a nearby chair and putting my right leg over my left, making a "4" type shape. "Anymore invisible people?" I asked. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar db756fcab7

artkitten320

Safely inside, I check my wings. Sighing, I shake them out. Sometimes they randomly stop working, so that was what happened. Cupping my hands, I try to summon some snow, but none comes. I frown. We must be in some fandom where those powers didn't work.

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

nerd | musical trash | INTJ-T | scorpio

"Now it's time to say goodbye

To the things we loved....

How the time seemed to fly."~RWBY

Thumbnail avatar 998df98b78

fairyathena472

Kitten:

I shiver. "Well, I don't like this." I look out the window. "Reminds me of Fablehaven." I sit down. "I'm going to let my friends out."  E, J, L, and Doggy gasp as I toss their medals against the ground. "What- Where are we?" E asks. I shrug. Coral's medal falls with Spark's and Kelli's. They all form.  The other medals grow cold. I grab my daughter's. "What-No! Issy! Addy!" I set them back down. "Well." I brief the others.

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Queen of 0w0

Author in training

Collecter of sparkly things

Wannabe artist

DnD geek

Bookworm!

Hot mess of a child

She/her

Bicurious!

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Bookmark for later and free time. Also, why with the creepy children? Resident Evil has made me paranoid of them. They seem all innocent, and then bam! They're spewing mind control hallucinogenic transformative regenerating fungus ooze!

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife