"Ben no flirting with dangerous war criminals."

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

Thumbnail avatar 2dacde932c

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

I plopped down beside Jolt, dumping the bag of treasures on his head." Oh, and by the way, I got us a mansion!" I said, my right ear twitching. He looked at me in shock, then grinned saying "Let's go." I jumped up and took off, somehow managing not to let my wooden brace-leg thing give out on the slick leaves. It had started to snow. I dove in through the glass of the first cottage I saw, grabbed an apple, and a "few" coins and then was back out the window in a few seconds. As we came upon the mansion, I saw that it was swarmed by the militia. I told Jolt to stay back, then Rn around to the back of the huge place and jumped to the roof, over three stories. I walked to the front of the building, watching the people. They were like tiny little ants, easily crushed. I yowled and then screeched "COME AT ME BRO!!" That got some attention. I recognized the guy I had Attacked through the cabinet with, and he shouted "that's her!" I rolled my eyes and dove off the roof, in the few seconds before I landed, my eyes had turned to storm patterns. I struck the nearest person with lightning, then used a gust of wind to knock the next against a tree. I then unleashed my claws, and spear and was through with the rest in a few seconds. Jolt came up and kicked the door down. He scouted out for valuables on one side of the house, while I looked for living prey on the other. As I flung the first door open, a young girl shrieked, making my sensitive hearing burn. I sunk my claws.. Through the collar of her shirt, knocked out the nearest window, and tossed her out of it. What, it was only the second story.. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

Nice POV! I will try doing mine tomorrow.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

APFAMRTNU 

Club

Pronounced: "Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

platinumdragon2816

Ahemmmm

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

QUIN WHAT HAPPENED YOU USED TO BE SUCH A SWEET INNOCENT SMOL CHILD NOW LOOK AT YOU

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

This is Halloween Halloween Halloween

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

platinumdragon2816

People change.... *flexes claws* * chases Jade around the room shrieking* 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

platinumdragon2816

Should I just accept the fact that this is dead? I'm still going to POV anyways though. Even if I'm by myself.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

mummycat42

woah woah! slow your role!

I have been busy, but I will POV today.

Or, I will try...

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

catdragon13873

*is slightly annoyed at the half lynx chasing her with claws out* ok ok you've made your point now can you please stop?

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

mummycat42

Evelin:

Austin, his evil brother, Alexander, and I made out way to my cabin. "There, your in Greenhaven. Now, get out of my sight." I told him. Smirking, he said, "Remember, you still need to keep my identity a secret until my plan is hatched." He gave a maniacal laugh after that as he laid his things on my bed. Austin looked at me. "I know you don't like this." He said. I stared at him, and Shadow was snarling. "I hate your brother very much. I swear when this is all over, I am going to disinfect my room." I grumbled, causing him to laugh. My brother laughed at my reaction as well.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

platinumdragon2816

Quin---

Within a day, the mansion had been trashed, and it was impossible for the average person not to be creeped out of their mind at the quietness and thrown  aside furniture. Windows had been boarded up, and no one even walked on that street anymore. There was probably going to be a large army to arrive at the doorstep soon, but army's are want I do best. I probably took out like several hundred greencloaks as a conquerer. I had taken a large circle sun room with high ceilings and stained glass, and made it my throne room. I had drug all the valuables out and stacked or tossed them around the best chair that I could find. This was basically the only room that was intact. Jolt had made his own room, and hadn't appeared in several hours. I jumped up from my seat and charged at the nearest window, hurtling out of glass and wood at high speed. I landed perfectly and started looking for victims.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

platinumdragon2816

Quin--

I leaped back into the mansion through a third story window, back from a massacre. I went looking for a sink to wash my armpit and claws, but stopped at the nearest mirror, against my will. I looked at myself in horror. My blind eye still had an open scar and the pupil bled out into my entire eye. I had scars all over myself, and my armor was stained with blood and gourges. My tail was so long that it dragged on the floor by a foot. My white hair was a mess, and claws only completed the look of a monster. I let a tear escape. I folded my arms, and used one eye to cover the fact that I was crying." Quin?" Jolt asked, rushing up behind me." Leave me alone." I shouted, my voice cracking. He just stood there. I growled and repeated myself, then stomped away. 

(Time skip)

I sat on a couch, staring at a boarded up window, wondering what might be outside. I heard footsteps then a crunch. I leaped to my feet, shrieking "I KNOW THE ANCIENT ARTS OF KUNG-" I said, making karate arms." "And now you need to learn the ancient art of relaxing." Jolt said, knocking me backwards onto the couch again. He sat down beside me, and wrapped his arm around me. I karate chopped his arm. Hard. 

"Quin! Wake up, there's someone at the door!" Jolt said, shaking my shoulders. I jumped to my feet, air punching. Well, is it still considered air punching if you accidentally punch somebody? Jolt leaped back holding his nose."Quin for the love of-.. just go answer the door. PLEASE." I laughed, then kicked the door down."Look, I understand monsters like you don't-" A shoulder started. My pupils sharpened to the point that they were almost invisible."WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" I growled, stepping forward and flexing my claws."well if you think about it it's the truth.." He said defiantly. I leaped forward and dug my claws into my face. I growled and snarled, pacing back and fourth through the yard.

(guys, do you want to do a POV where Evelin and Zia and Xian are hired as bounty hunters or something then they realize the bounty is Quin? That just sounded sorta interesting.)

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

platinumdragon2816

Instead of shoulder it should say soldier 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

mummycat42

Sure. That sounds fun I got some new inspiration. 

We also have to re-kill the guy. We wouldn't want him to get too comfortable, now would we?

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

platinumdragon2816

Quin can do that ;)

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

Thumbnail avatar dc6b7b8bfc

pantherwolf1244

Zia

I fingered the piece of string that I had my keys on then tapped my fingers on the side board enjoying the metallic sound that rang out as I studied the eight rings on my fingers I hadn’t stopped hunting after the wolf ring oh no I just hadn’t told anyone about the others now collected . I had leopard , wolf, polar bear, elk, octopus, swan , snake and an eagle giving superior power and freedom I didn’t need the greenckoaks they were weak although I missed my friends I was the most saught  out bounty hunter/ assassin in Erdas no one survived if I wanted them dead now I had a brand new job the king had taken one look at my sword and decided against letting anyone else hire me I knew what I looked like I was dressed in black and dark blue my eyes had taken on sapphire blue color and my hair was long curled and pitch black so he just said “ there is a monster terrorizing my kingdom , it has killed hundreds and taken up residence in a mansion near the forest it killed the previous residents including a young who was found dead beneath the broken second story window of her room . Your orders are to kill it on sight .” He explained and I had immediately agreed I was an assassin sure but even wouldn't as far as to kill a child no matter what pulling my hood up I realign my bow gave the king a look that told him exactly what I had wanted him to know : I was working for him right now but I held no allegiance to him in the future and might in fact become the enemy he got it and sank deep into the throne as if just hoping I would leave so I did .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Imagine and it shall be-there are no limits.

Hope is the dream of a working man.

Fire wants to burn Water wants to flow Air wants to rise

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

-qoate collector ~ if you have a favorite.

catdragon13873

Jade: Zia was missing. All of them were. The amazing team of Greencloaks: Zia, Xian, Evelin, and Quin, had broken up. Only Evelin was even a Greencloak anymore, and she had brought in a new recruit. I didn't like him, he didn't have a spirit animal, and she didn't like him either. I wondered what was going on. I'd heard rumors that Quin was a criminal, and Zia was a bounty hunter.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

I crouched in an attack stance, ready to have a battle with Jolt. He rushed forward, and I pivoted away then backhanded him. He leaped forward, and I ducked, grabbed his foot, and rolled the opposite way. He fell with a thud."If that's really all of your skills, then you'll die right off the bat!" I mocked. Getting up and heading toward a window. Jolt tried to sneak up behind me. I growled and karate chopped him in the ribs, then I leaped backwards out of the window. I pulled a coin purse out of my pocket in midair, and rolled out of my fall. I easily leaped to my feet and walked out of the yard. I scaled the nearest building and started jumping from roof to roof towards the market. Jolt appeared beside me. 

I leaped down down from the top of a cart, creating quite the scare. There was a faint whistling by my ear,and I stuck out my hand and caught a spear. I broke it in half and tossed it to the ground. I closed my eyes and turned, glaring at the idiot stupid enough to throw it at me. He scampered away. I sighed, and pivoted again. Jolt karate chopped my arm, and I grabbed his arm and flipped him over my shoulder. He landed on his feet, grinning."What is your deal?" I muttered, strutting up to the nearest food cart. I dropped a few coins, and took and apple.

I leapt to the top of the cart, yowled, and backflipped onto the nearest building. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

mummycat42

Evelin:

I missed my friends. I had considered going back to my family, but my father and mother might have not even understand how my brother was still alive. I lay awake at night. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I opened it, Shadow was at attention. "Hello, Evelin. We need you to help us hunt down a monster. You and three other will be working together to hunt it down. Do you agree?"

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

platinumdragon2816

Uppity ippity 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING! I THOUGHT THERE WAS A VIRUS ON MY PHONE BUT NOPE. 

Xian - 

The King ordered for me to come. Where was Worthy? Where was I? All I remembered was bringing Lucy to dorment, and then catching on fire. I had heard Worthy yowl, then I blacked out. 

Then I woke up here. My back had a scar from a burn. Lucy was fine. I missed Worthy so much, even his purr. They said my cloak had burned, but possibly saved my life. They wouldn't let me go home. I was stuck here with Lucy. 

"My King," I said, bowing. I hated bowing to him. It made me feel... weak. "Xian, you must hunt down a monster that's been terrorizing my kingdom," the King said. "Kill her." "Yes, sir," I said with a dark smile. "I will make sure her blood soaks the ground." Lucy beside me gave me a look. Did... did Lucy fear me? The feeling of aggression came over me. No. Not her. Not now. The moment i'm at my weakest state is when she said she would return. My alter. I only had part control over myself. 

I continued, "I will soak a white cloth, to show you my loyalty. She will no longer terrorize your people." I could feel Lucy's guilt and pain beside me. She didn't like what I was saying. I could tell by her tense muscles. I didn't like myself too. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Queen of Chancletas

Excuse me, but I will not let you make fun of mi amigos! Only I can do that

The ones who don't know how to fold a burrito die. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTIST! 

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

I leaped up and over Jolt, grabbed his arm, and flipped him over, falling over laughing."I HATE YOU." He said. An arrow whizzed by my head, and I snarled, rolling to my feet. Whoever did that was going to die. I saw two different figures, both racing towards me. I unsheathed my claws, and raced,leaping across the tops of buildings. I let out a yowl,tackling one head on. I knocked her to the ground below. I backflipped down, prepared to fight. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

catdragon13873

Jade: Lenori grabbed my arm. I knew something bad was going on. Magna you are the most unhelpful little piece of litterbox I've ever met, but I need your help. Something big is going on. She gave me a cat eye roll but showed me anyways. Quin and Jolt were in an abandoned building, with two figures coming towards them. Zia and Xian. None of them knew it was each other. I needed to get there. "How far away is it?" Lenori knew I knew. 

"Close enough." Magna gave me a burst of speed and agility, and I raced off in that direction. When I got there, my first thought was, it's too late. They were in a big ball of violence on the floor. "STOP IT!" I yelled. Unsurprisingly, they didn't listen. I rolled my eyes. Magna I need your help again. I know I know but they could seriously hurt each other. I had some serious mental strain, but I used telekinesis to separate them and move them away from each other. "No killing. Got it? Do not kill each other. I know none of you answer to the Greencloaks any more. But you used to be friends. You fought alongside each other at the Battle of The Guy. But fine. Kill each other if you need to. Not my business." I walked away and started watching them from the shadows. Oh, and I let them go. They had some things to think about.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

platinumdragon2816

Quin--

I screeched as I was torn away from my target. I clawed and swiped at the air, snarling and locking my eyes on my target. My tail thrashed, and my ears flattened. I was going to finish this battle, no matter what it took. As I was released, I pitched off the ground and rammed into the figure, slashing. Jolt dragged me off of her, and pinned me by standing on me. I snarled and slashed. He was a lot heavier than he looked. All of my sanity dripped away, and I lost control, throwing Jolt off and leaping towards my target, jabbing my claws. The animal issued took over.

Mods please let this through!

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

Thumbnail avatar dc6b7b8bfc

pantherwolf1244

Zia

I cursed and slung my bow over my shoulder jumping down to the ground stood up pulled knives one each hand and it felt great ducking and diving swiping and stabbing suddenly another person was beside me helping but I didn't need it so I shoved her out of the way she didn't like that she came back and shoved me calling me a name I shan't repeat for your sake I was not fond of name calling so I side stepped and tripped both people , the monster wore a mask but other girl was none other than Xian I gasped so did she and it was all the time the monster needed she hit me and Xian we blacked out .

I woke up tied hand and foot next to something shiny but I maneuvered myself into a sitting position surprising the monster  who taken off the mask when it turned to me I laughed as best I could, it was quin and looked terrible her left eye was milky blind and her hair was long and messy all in all she looked like a girl that had fallen into a mud hole stumbled through a pile of leaves and been ran over by a horse . “Hello Quin I didn't recognize you as an animal but I suppose I didn't expect an old friend of mine to take on a hobby of killing innocent people “ I said lip curling into a sneer. Suddenly her hand flashed out “Don’t call me a monster and I don't kill anyone who doesn't deserve it “ she looked a little hurt but I didn't care “ oh oops I guess you fooled me I never thought of little girls standing by their windows as deserving death “ I snarled “ or maybe you've disposed of so many you don't remember her ?” I continued , she hit me again and stumbled back “ shut up ! Or I'll... I'll kill you” she screeched obviously shaken “ you wouldn't kill me Quin we used to be friends remember ? Or would you ?” My tone turned gentle but anyone could tell it was a challenge “ of ... of coarse I remember” Quin said biting her lip but she looked uncertain then angry “ it doesn't matter you came to kill me !” She said

” oh no I came to kill a monster my friend Quin would never kill for sport “ I answered licking my split lip , but this apparently was to much for she knocked me out again .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Imagine and it shall be-there are no limits.

Hope is the dream of a working man.

Fire wants to burn Water wants to flow Air wants to rise

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

-qoate collector ~ if you have a favorite.

mummycat42

Evelin:

I had accepted the invitation to hunt down a monster, hoping that it would take my mind out of everything. I made the man accept my brother, and Austin. He had to accept. Now we made our way to the king's castle, wondering what this monster might look like. Soon, we arrived. "Woah!" We said in unison. "Welcome Evelin and friends. Come with me, it's time you meet your partners." Said a man who was at the front gate. He motioned for us to follow him. We nodded and made our way inside. Then we came to a room. He left us in there and I heard a familiar voice. "Evelin?"

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

I yowled angrily as I was pulled away from my target. My tail thrashed from side to side, and I showed my teeth in an angry twist. I focused my penetrating eyes on my target, as I was released, I leaped up, and rammed into the person either my shoulder, slashing and tearing like a mad-man until Jolt dragged me away. I kept trying to escape, so he tossed me on the ground and pinned me by standing on top of me. He's a lot heavier than he looked. I snarled again, loosing self control and completely loosing it. I threw Jolt off and leapt forward again. The animal inside me had taken over.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

platinumdragon2816

Quin-
I yowled angrily as I was pulled away from my target. My tail thrashed from side to side, and I showed my teeth in an angry twist. I focused my penetrating eyes on my target, as I was released, I leaped up, and rammed into the person either my shoulder, slashing and tearing like a mad-man until Jolt dragged me away. I kept trying to escape, so he tossed me on the ground and pinned me by standing on top of me. He's a lot heavier than he looked. I snarled again, loosing self control and completely loosing it. I threw Jolt off and leapt forward again. The animal inside me had taken over.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

platinumdragon2816

I'd note the second one.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

platinumdragon2816

I mean ignore the second one..

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

catdragon13873

Jade: oh great my idea had absolutely no effect. I grabbed Evelin, stepping lightly like a cat, and pulled her to the side. "What is going on!?" 

"I don't know. I accepted an invitation to fight a monster, but it's Quin instead. What happened to her?" 

"I don't know, but we better find out." I tried getting into Quin's head. It was so confusing in there. I caught a tangled mix of emotions- anger, fear, regret. But I also saw the problem. This was not Quin. This was a snow leopard. The snow leopard didn't know them. She attacked everyone, even Jolt. I knew that there was another person with the same powers as me. Xian. "Stop! Everybody!" I yelled. It kind of worked. Quin, no, not Quin, her once-spirit animal, was distracted, and Jolt hit her. Electricity sparked from his hand, and Quin stopped moving. I looked at him horrified. He noticed and said, "Don't worry, she's only paralyzed. She can talk, but that's pretty much it." 

"Xian, you can read minds a little, right? Telekinesis is more your thing, I'm guessing." She looked at me, confused. "We need to bring Quin back. She's not herself at the moment. Literally. We have to get her out and maybe she will be like she used to."

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

I tried to tackle Jolt, but he slapped me, and I fell to the ground. I couldn't move. I growled, and snarled, trying to move with everything I had. My whole body hummed with a sizzling sound. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

platinumdragon2816

Up

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

My alter, Vex, was screaming no. "Fine. I'll control her." But what I had planned, was different. Kill, kill, kill, echoed in my mind. I wanted to hurt her, I wanted to cause pain. And I would. Slowly. I tied my hair into a long ponytail with the bang covering my right eye. I started to control Quin's mind. Or, whoever this imposter was. I WILL destroy her, and I WILL have my way. If everyone liked it, or not. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

platinumdragon2816

Quin--

I was already paralyzed, and I didn't know what was happening. It felt like all the air was going out of my body. The world gradually started to slip away. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

catdragon13873

Jade: Xian was starting to help, but then, I realized. Not only did she have a voice in her head, but she was trying to kill Quin. "Stop it! Yeah yeah yeah you promised to kill her blah blah blah but this isn't you! You are not acting like you! This is Quin, but she isn't in her right mind. Xian, don't do this." Xian didn't respond. Of course not. It's not like this is some story where everything is cliche or something. I needed to think outside the box. First, I sent a message to Worthy. Come here. Now. I'll tell you where it is. Your girlfriend has gone off-the-walls crazy! Then, I went into Xian's slightly messed up mind.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

platinumdragon2816

Time skip POV---

Quin--

I woke up bound by my wrists and anckles. I snarled, and tried to rip out of the rope, but I eventually dislocated my wrist in my efforts. I used my right thumb to cut through the ropes, but it would take a while.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

platinumdragon2816

Up

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

mummycat42

I will try and POV tomorrow. I have too much to do. And so little time to do it.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I stepped out of the shadows towards Quin. "Quit trying. I'll hurt more if you stuggle," I growled. Tears where in my eyes, and I smiled widely. "It'll all be over. Your pain. Suffering. Wouldn't that be nice?" I took out the white cloth, looked Quin dead in the eyes and said, "Wouldn't that be nice?" 

(3rd person P.O.V.) 

Xian's eyes glowed crimson, and had no emotion. Her skin had turned a more yellow color from the lack of sun for a while. Before this, she locked herself away in a room. Then she decided... she wanted... needed... to cause destruction. All the pain and torture would leave. If she could cause someone to hurt, it would be... peaceful again. 

Xian - 

"I really don't want to hurt you, but... I can't help it," I said. "I really can't." I pulled out the dagger my father was killed with. The blade was stained crimson...from my... blood. Locking yourself up did things to you. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas