wolfdreamtime201

UP MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Queen of Chancletas

Excuse me, but I will not let you make fun of mi amigos! Only I can do that

The ones who don't know how to fold a burrito die. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST! 

Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

I'M ALIVE!!!

Just barely...

Got back to school today.

I will probably post tomorrow.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

APFAMRTNU 

Club

Pronounced: "Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

Yay

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

I'm alive I'm just sick

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

This is Halloween Halloween Halloween

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

mummycat42

Evelin:

Xian argued with Vex. Worthy stood before them. Shadow helped me walk with the metal staff I sometimes used to fight, now used as a cane. "Come on Shadow. Help me with the. Tranquilizing medicine." I said. I had managed to escape Vex, and hide in the bushes behind Xian. I goth the small cross bow and arrows, and took aim. The arrows were small enough not to hurt Xian, but make a small peirce that put the medicine in. I dipped the arrow head in, and readied the arrows. I took aim at her neck, Shadow lending me her sight, speed, stength, and agility, so I wouldn't miss the target. I quickly fired the little arrows, it hit the target. Vex growled in annoyance, as she turned on the spot, spotting me. She started swaying. The medicine taking effect almost instantly. "I have to thank Lenori for this." I muttered to Shadow and Austin. He smiled. Xian/Vex swayed, still walking toward us. She raised a knife, but stops. "Evelin" Xian whispers, she drops the knife as she falls. "Please forgive me Xian..." I mutter. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I dropped my dagger as I gasped, "Evelin..." The world got hazy, and everything darkened. I fell. 

I woke up. Where was I? My body ached, everything hurt. I could barley move, I could barely open my eyes. I groaned softly, "Lucy... Worthy... Evelin...Jade...Quin...Zia... Howl... Jolt...Layla...Kaydyn....Montori...." I sighed, "Gone...gone...gone!" I laughed softly. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

mummycat42

Evelin: 

We all waited for Xian to come to. We had sent a group to look for Lucy, her spirit animal, and had taken any weapons she had on her, in case Vex decided to take over. Xian stirred a bit, causing us to jump. She mutter something that no one, not even Worthy could make out, and laughed silently. Worthy rushed to her side, holding her hand, and muttering words of hope. "Everything's gonna be alright." He said. Xian calmed down a little, her eyes which were barely open, closed as she fell asleep. Austin squeezed my hand in reassurance. I smiled, grateful for his comfort. I hoped the others would find Lucy soon. Maybe having Lucy with her again can help her. I thought, in hoped that was true.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

catdragon13873

Jade: I was looking for Lucy. I wasn't going to lie, though, I was a little scared. I didn't know what Lucy might do. What if she blamed us for Vex taking over? Or for Xian sending her away? Or, worst of all, what if she refused to come back. As my imagination thought of crazier and crazier bad things that could happen, I saw a rustle in the bushes. Was it Lucy? I hoped so. I crept forward to check, and it was Lucy. "Hey, girl. Could you come with me? Xian needs you. Vex is gone for now." To my surprise, Lucy actually came. I went back to the camp with Lucy. Xian looked even worse then when I had left. "I found her. It was far too easy. Should I go back and check for poachers, mercenaries, Hawkers, stuff like that? I mean, the first place I looked, I found her, and I got back with not even an angry badger attack. Something's up."

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I heard faded words then Lucy. I gasped softly, "Lucy...lucy... come...here....please..." I felt as if I would die if I didn't touch the soft fur of the dog. I could barely see, my vision in my good eye still trying to clear. Worthy was holding my hand. I tried to stand, failing and sinking to my knees. I cried out, frustrated. A voice in my head laughed, "Still useless as ever!" I looked away from everyone, everything. How could they forgive me? How could I forgive myself? It seemed too dream-like, too unrealistic. I muttered, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." I heard the laughter of Vex and the screams of people all over again. "Make them stop...please...make the screaming stop! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" My voice raised a bit, and uncontrollably, I shake, raising my hands over my eyes. I realized my hair was down for the first time in a long time. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I stared to cry. I covered my eyes, trying to force myself to stop. "Make them stop! Please!" I yelled. It seemed the screams got louder. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

mummycat42

Evelin:

Xian began panicking, and Shadow an Might both backed away, whimpering. I knelt, holding Shadow close, reassuring her that I wouldn't let anyone hurt her. Austin did the same. Then Shadow and I rushed to her side, Worthy still trying to calm her. "Xian, please calm down. I promise, you are going to be fine, just please let us help." I said. She stopped, and asked, " how can you forgive me after all that I've done to you?"

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"I hurt you, I've killed people, I..." I trailed off, looking away. "I tried to save someone who cause me pain..." I said, tears dripping from my eyes. "I... tried to hurt...everyone..." I asked, "Why did you come for me, after all the pain I caused families, and you?"

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

mummycat42

Evelin:

Xian had begun to cry, as she asked why I went back for her. I softly smiled, and began to speak. "So. You want to know the truth?" Shadow, Austin, Might, and my brother approached the bed. "It's because you've become like family. You're one of the greatest friends I have." I began. Xian looked at me, tears still streaming down her face. "Besides, what kind of a Greencloak would I be if I left you behind?" I said. Austin handed her a folded cloak, a brilliant emerald. She took it, extending it, and she stared at it. Then, she managed to produce a somewhat broken, but genuine smile. Worthy smiled at her, still holding her hand.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I smiled. I...can't explain what I was feeling. I felt broken, I felt happy, I felt melocholy, I felt love. I just couldn't understand. I said, "W-where's Lucy?! I-I heard her name..." There was a soft woof and I could barely translate, "Here..." I looked down into golden eyes with a dark red ring a round the pupils. I took my hand, and shakily extended it. I was scared of her, and she was scared of me. I flinched as she nuzzled my palm. I felt Lucy's soft fur, which calmed me. I started to cry, and I wrapped my arms around the dog. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." I whispered. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

Uppppp

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

catdragon13873

Jade: Xian calmed down as she hugged Lucy. It was terrible to see her like this- so emotional, so broken. What must she have gone through? I decided I didn't want to know. Xian was one of the strongest people I had ever met. Seeing her like this hurt. But I needed it. No one was invincible. I heard a rustling in a nearby tree. I released Magna from passive, and instantly everything I saw was clearer, I could pick out every sound, and I could smell everything around me. I narrowed my eyes at the tree. It was rustling more than the others, too much and too isolated to be the breeze. I smelled a person in the tree and smiled a little. If an attacker wanted to hide himself from Greencloaks, he shouldn't have been upwind. I drew my knives, and let Evelin know where I was going. "I noticed someone unfamiliar in that tree. I'm going to go check it out. With my knives." I crept up to the tree and climbed it, smiling as the person didn't notice I was climbing the tree he was sitting in. I climbed gingerly behind him, and he still didn't know I was there. "You really shouldn't be upwind if you don't want people to know you're there. And don't count on such a light breeze to hide your klutzy climbing." He jumped, and fell off the branch. Luckily for him, it was only about 10 feet up. I jumped down, landing lightly next to him, and held my knife to his throat. "Hey guys. Look what me and this cat dragged in." I turned to him, who was trying to get his wind back without his throats risking contact with my knife. "Why are you here? Did you bring anyone else with you? And how are you so bad at being stealthy?" He croaked out 

"Move your knife and I might tell you." 

"Haha. Check it out, he's got a sense of humor." Quin rolled her eyes a little 

"Good job, Jade. You caught him. Now stop playing with him." 

"Fine." I moved my knife enough to let him breathe and talk. 

"Thank you. Now, where was I? Oh yes, about to tell you what I'm doing here. I'm here to kill you and your friends and your spirit animals. No, there's no one else with me. Not yet, anyways. I sent the team of trained guards a message saying the strongest one of them was weak and helpless." Oh great. Another person trying to kill us. Just once, I'd like it if somebody was sent to help us instead of trying to kill us. 

"Why are you really here?" I knew there was more to his story. He wasn't telling us something. As in most of it. And I wanted to know what. 

"Fine. I'm here to warn you. My commander wants to kill you. Actually, a lot of people want to kill you. Little Miss Massacre over there hasn't made many friends. However, I don't want to kill you. I'd rather have you alive. I was in the war against the Second Devourer, and I saw Miss Massacre save a great many people. I was one of them. So, think of this as me returning the favor." Ok. That story changed things. 

"Ok. We won't hurt you. However, we will keep you tied. Just in case you were telling the truth the first time." I tied a leather piece around his wrists.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

wolfdreamtime201

Xian -

I walked up to the man and growled darkly, "Don't make me regret saving you, or you'll be wishing you died that day." Worthy pulled me back saying, "Whoa, okay! No need to threaten!" I groaned, "But he looked terrified!" Lucy glared at the man. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"How long until they come?" I growled. "About a day," the man said. I glared at him and said, "You're lucky I don't-" I started coughing hard and said, "I better not have a cold!" Lucy barked, and it translated, "You probably do." I groaned and mumbled, "Great! I have a cold and probably will die anyways!" I laughed at myself, then said in a serious tone, "You all need to leave." "You're coming too," Jade said. I shook my head and said, "I'll catch up." I smiled slightly and added, "Someone needs to distract the prey, anyways." 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

My smile got wider as I thought. "I could set off some arrow traps, pit traps, and do some hit and runs..." I said. Lucy nuzzled my hand. "And we could teleport to the docks..." I added. "And we get on a boat...." 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I finnished with, "And they can find out that the Strongest is not weak!" I laughed softly and said, "Lucy, wanna have fun?" Lucy wagged her tail and barked. It translated, "Pranks?"

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

Thumbnail avatar 8e619e5bf6

ravendragon2111

Name:Jasper

Looks:Short dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, has a serious look on his face, wears a brown tunic with a green long sleeve under shirt, puffy black pants, black sandals, moderately chubby, a little short for his age.

Personality:His is kind, loyal, is mostly serious, doesn't have a good sense of humor, it you get him mad he can have quite a temper.

Backstory:He is a middle class boy from the country of Eura. He lived on a quite successful farm in a quiet country town with his mother, her weasel spirit animal Pico, and his older brother Reese. He was very happy to have summoned a spirit animal. A few months after his nectar ceremony a band of conquerors attacked his town. The townspeople fought them off as best they could, but not before they cause great destruction. The towns people had no choice but to move. Because of the conquerors his family's farm was destroyed, his mother was killed, and his brother was taken captive. Because of this he joined the green cloaks with the secret goal of getting revenge.

Spirit animal:Lyn

Spirit animal's gender:Female

Spirit animal species:Red Wolf

Other:He had his nectar ceremony at age twelve because he turned eleven after his town usually held their nectar ceremonies.

• Posted at:

mummycat42

@ravendragon2111

Cool! Accepted! Go ahead and start when you want.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

Worthy said, "Xian, are you sure? You still need to heal!" "Heal? Pffft! I don't have w-" Worthy's expression in his eyes was enough to make me say, "Mirror. Let me see a mirror." Lucy brought me a hand mirror, and I took it. I looked at my face. I had a deep cut on my left cheek, a bruise on my jaw. I saw my right eye, the permenat scar over my eye, the faded black pupil. I scowled, then tied my hair in a ponytail, covering my eye with a bang. I muttered, "It's not that bad..." I stared at my arms. Bruises, cuts, and scrapes covered them. I smiled, "They will be so suprised by my attacks..." 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I flexed my arm muscle and said, "You guys better hurry..." 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

lets join....

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

wolfdreamtime201

Wowie! People are joining in!

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

lynxlynx3024

yeah but I dunno where it all about so could you pls explain?

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

Form:

Name:Nebur

Looks:she has long curled black hair, short for her age, white eyes(if possible other wise blue I don't care actually),scar on her chestplate which covers her chesplate from up to down in a slash, she wears mostly a black shirt black flexible pants and just ordinary shoes

Personality:kind, clever, stubborn, caring

Backstory:she was born in Zhong where she learned to fight and behave herself (so know she can control her anger or any other emotions easily) she got hurt by 20 man which she took down 15 on her 9 birthday and she had to go to hospital where she got taken to sell as a slave but she managed to escape cam back to her family drank the nectar and summoned a lynx so she needed to leave her family again 

Spirit animal:Neva(cause she is as white as snow)

Spirit animal's gender:female

Spirit animal species:lynx

Other:pls explain were we are in the story and how I could join in

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

wolfdreamtime201

Okay, so this is after The Guy dies, and people are after the team to kill them. Xian wants to stay behind to surprise the attackers to stall them, and show them that she's still strong. 

Okay, now the who likes who and who everyone is. 

(Why not do Xian first)

Xian - Mother was Greencloak, father was Conqueror. Aggressive- well, can be kind. Likes Worthy. Xian just wants to try to be a hero, but her mind won't let her. (Stupid Vex)

Zia - Comes from a rich family in Eura. Sassy, cool. Is liked by Howl but she just doesn't want to be in a relationship. (Cry, cry)

Quin - Drank the bile, was a Conqueror, used a pet to act like it was her spirit animal, has snow leopard ears and tail. Likes Jolt, just won't say she's in love. (SHIP)

Evelin - Good-natured, kind. She is like an older sister to Xian, but Xian isn't gonna say that. Evelin likes Austin(SHIP) 

Jade - New to the team, little sister. Cool though, and kind. Doesn't have a ship partner...YET. (Better watch out) 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

mummycat42

@Hugo

Accepted!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

Thumbnail avatar 8e619e5bf6

ravendragon2111

Which topic do I post on to role play or do I just start my own topic?

• Posted at:

lynxlynx3024

@firefox and nightshade and anyone else who joined any ideas how to get in?

• Posted at:

Nebur

homethread /313731

wolfdreamtime201

@Hugo - Maybe you were secretly listening and want to help?

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Queen of Chancletas

mummycat42

@ ravendragon2111

Post on this topic to role play. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper