Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

(Mind/Dream/Vision/Nightmare) 

I saw my parents. "Mom! Dad!" I yelled. I tried to go forward, but chains were around my ankles and wrists. I struggled and tried to reach and step forward. "You just as weak as they were. No wonder they were killed so quickly," Vex snarled. I yelled, "THEY WEREN'T WEAK!" I tried to jump forward to my parents, but I was pulled back. My mother suddenly started to fade away and my father had his dagger near his throat. "I won't let you kill my daughter!" he had yelled, struggling to not let Gerethon take over. But now, all I could hear was nothing. Complete silence as the dagger went through his skin of his throat. "Please!" I yelled. Next, I saw my friends. Suddenly, a big flash of flames appeared, and they were gone. "NO!" I yelled as I was being pulled into the darkness.

(Outside of mind) (This is a couple hours later)

I jerked awake. I screamed, "NO!" I gasped for air, and my nails latched onto the ground. I shook my head repeating, "No,no,no,no,no!" 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Creature is worth protecting

My Team-Ink,Dream,Frisk,Blueberry,Error,

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

I'm a poet, but I don't show it

An artist, but I try to hide it. 

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I had just woken up for second wait for like around half an hour, everyone slept peaceful and I looked around where I sat just outside the cave. When I suddenly heard a scream coming from inside the cave and then I heard somebody repetitive screaming no I looked around and saw that is was Xian who has woken up. I walked quiet but quick towards her and put her hand for her mouth and I put my finger for my lips to make a silence sign. She looked surprised at me and then nodded so I put my hand from her mouth and took her outside to talk. 

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"What do you want, kiddo?" I yawned, still tired. I acted like I just didn't have a panic attack.

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I want you to don't wake anyone up except me because I am already awake. They need rest just like you go to sleep again and then if we are lucky we we can get moving again tomorrow. So go to sleep get some rest that is what I want you to do, do you think you can do that? 

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"I'll try..." I muttered. I didn't think I would be able to go back to sleep, no matter how tired I was. I said, "You better sleep too, kiddo..." I walked over to the nearby stream and called over, "Just let me think for a bit..." I stared into the water.

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

Thumbnail avatar 2dacde932c

platinumdragon2816

Quin- 

Still face down in the mud, I shouted "I TOLD YOU TO GO AWAY." But, to my natural disfourtune, it came out "PIE KOLD OOH TO GOOH AWAH." "What?" Came the response. I let out a loud groan as I flopped over, feeling like a fish."Go away." I said, closing my eyes.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/

"Ben no flirting with dangerous war criminals."

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"What's wrong?" the kid said. "Kiddo, leave me alone before I decide about something else," I snarled. I heard them walk away slowly. I sighed.

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

Evelin:

Shadow and I had managed to catch a deer. Another deer pelt for us. "This hunt was amazing." I said. Shadow purred and rubbed on my hand. I smiled and lugged the deer by the antlers. I slowly made my way to the cave. Shadow ran ahead when the cave was in view. I heard a startled cry. It was Xian. I called on Shadows strength and pulled the deer faster to the cave. I made my way to Xian who was already awake. "What happened?" I asked. I dropped the deer and Shadow grabbed it by the antler with her jaws and dragged it over to Austin.  When he refused to open his eyes, Shadow dropped the deer's leg on him. When that didn't work, she decided to sit on his face. I watched with amusement when I heard Austin's muffled cries of alarm. "...et off me!" He yelled pushing the panther off of his face. I chuckled a little and turned to Xian. "Hey. Glad your awake." I said. "Hi." Was all she said. "Look, I'm sorry to have shot you in the leg. I just had no other choice. I didn't want you to get hurt worse and..." I said and was immediately cut off. "You shouldn't be sorry. It was my fault. I didn't mean to lose control." She muttered looking down. "Calm down a bit. I'll go wake the others after dinner is ready. Try and get some more rest." I said. She nodded and closed her eyes. I turned to my catch and got my knife. Shadow grabbed a leg, as Austin had already skinned it. I smiled. "You three need some help? Because we also need to make some jerkey. I have a lot of salt I packed as well as some other spices that we have here." I said. Might barked excitedly and held out the other leg with his jaws. I smiled as I cut off the legs and began to prepare the meat for the stew. Shadow got my spices and Might brought the salt. The wolf went to go help Austin out as I started heating the water. Then I got out the bowls we had made out of the wood. Or we called them, hollowed out logs, but they were still fine. Soon, the meat was ready to be cooked, as I set in the roots I had found and the dried herbs. The scent it gave off was amazing. I smiled when I heard some people start getting up as we finished putting the meat in the salt and the broth. I took the rest of the meat and cooked it, rubbing it with spices and salt. As soon as I cooked it I set it out to dry. "Now that dinner's done. Austin, shall we give them our special wake up call?" I said turning to Austin and holding up the bells we had. We called them the "beserk bells" because when we rang them my brother or anyone else would lose their minds trying to find where the high pitched noise was coming from. Austin smirked and took one of the bells. "I thought you'd never ask, Evelin." We smiled and rang the bells as loud as we could. Soon the screams and stomping of everyone in the cave reached out ears. "Should we hide the bells?" Asked Austin, rubbing Might's ear. "Nah. It's more fun this way." I said, watching as Shadow groomed her fur.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

APFAMRTNU 

Club

Pronounced: "Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"Why couldn't I be a normal kid?" I laughed, burying my face into my hands. I sighed and stood up. I looked around and made sure no one was up. Good. Lucy followed behind me as I went in the woods. We went deeper.... 

And deeper....

And deeper... 

I said, "Why haven't you left me yet... after all I've done...?" My voice cracked a little. Lucy barked. "How could I leave? I'm your best friend!" 

I smiled and said, "Yes you are..." I fell to my knees and gasped. Pain spread through me. Lucy started to growl but yelped. Arrows. We were being ambushed! "Help!" I cried out. I knew we were too deep in the woods to be heard though. A net dropped over me and Lucy. 

"Know you'll really be judged for your crimes..." a voice said. The world went dark. 

I woke up in... a cell. It was cold and dim. Lucy went to my side and whimpered. We were far from our friends. "Great! Just what we needed!" I groaned, shivering. I realized they took my cloak away, and outside it snowed a little. "We must be in Amaya..." I said. "The Northern part of Amaya..." 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

"Look, snap out of it. Get out of the mud, we're going to Amaya. Xian needs us." Jolt snapped, dragging me up." What a wonderful vacation that will be." I muttered feeling a burst of energy. I knew I was probably coated in mud and also blood, but whatever." Give me fifteen minutes to get this stuff off my armor." I said, walking to a conveniently located lake. My voice cracked at the end, and turned hoarse. I coughed twice, running for the lake. I crouched down at the edge of the water, before being pushed in. As soon as I resurfaced, I shouted "JOLT YOU WILL DIE NOW. THIS IS THE WORST THING YOU EVER COULD HAVE DONE TO ME. EVER. EW I HATE WATER. GET IT OFF!" I crawled out, stalking in a random direction. "The port city is the other way!" Jolt shouted. I huffed, and changed direction.

Several days time skip-

I ran up to a window, and peered through it. Hey, that looked like Xian in there. I banged on the window, before cracking it, and climbing in. Jolt tumbled in after me." Xian?" I asked, but it wasn't Xian. It was just a bundle of her stuff. Great, now we're stuck... the window was a good ten feet up. Stuck, and freezing."Nope nope nope nope." I said, leaning against the wall. It gave under my weight, and I tumbled backwards into a cell, seeing the actual Xian."Hey. Heroic rescue.. 1 point Quin?" I said , laughing. Xian looked shattered though. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

lynxlynx3024

wait what I am confused the stories don't fit by each other except if Xian run away after diner so I guess that should be the story but I don't know for sure can somebody tell me if I am correct or if I am not then which story I need to follow?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Welcome to this rp Hugo. It’s confusing.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I stared at her. "You've changed quite a bit! You look cool!" I said. My voice was raspy, and I suddenly began a coughing fit. I looked at my arm. Lucy was in dorment. No need for her to suffer with me. "Why did you come for me?" I asked. "They'll probably just hunt me down again..." "What'd you mean?" Quin asked. "I mean..." I trailed off. I looked away and said, "Leave before you get hurt..." "No! We didn't come for nothing!" Quin hissed, tugging on my arm. I snapped, and punched her in the stomach. I yelled, with tears in my eyes, "RUN BEFORE I HURT YOU TOO!" I suddenly retreated to the farthest corner, covering my ears. Vex was making the illusions happen, and the screams and cries of people. I cried, "Stop...please stop! Not again!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

That was well.. I sighed. I couldn't leave her here, there is no telling what would happen. Of course I could drag her out across Amaya. That would be unpleasant for all of us." Xian get up we're going on a semi family road trip." I said, clapping enthusiastically. She had zoned out. I turned to Jolt. "You pick her up. I'll get her stuff, and run for the nearest exit." I said, making a 'I will kill you if you screw this up and I get thrown behind bars' face. He nodded, and I picked up her stuff and darted out through the opening in the wall.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

platinumdragon2816

Up

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

lynxlynx3024

maybe we can run into you guys when you get into trouble?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

i will join if you tell me how.can you?????

• Posted at:

ok.Here. Can you tell me how to enter the game?

• Posted at:

mummycat42

@inkelf1

You can fill out the form on the first page. That is how you can joy this RP.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

You fill in the form 

Xian - 

Jolt lifted me up. I was too tired to struggle. I haven't had sleep for.... who knows how many days I've been here?! I lost count. Jolt said to Quin, "Well, lead the way..." I heard him mutter under his breath, "I wish Worthy was here. He would be carrying Xian instead." I smirked, "I can hear you." Jolt flinch and said, "I thought you were asleep!" I growled, "I can walk..." I jerked and he dropped me. I stood up and said, "At least I'm out of there..." 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

I flicked my tail...Or, more like my tail flicked itself, to be honest. "Lets go. We don't have long before they figure out your gone." I said, turning on my heel and setting off on quiet paws. I still wasn't used to having paws for feet, it was awkward. Footsteps echoed behind us, and then a shout.I leaped up, planting my arms and legs against the wall and started inching up."Hide!" I whispered to my friends. I would drop down on passing soldiers and get them out of the way so they could get out without a problem. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

That urge again. It was stronger. I wanted to fight. I wanted to... no. This is all wrong! Why would I... 

I forced myself to hide. Vex seemed awefully quiet. Good. Who cares. I pulled out my dagger and made my breathing slow. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

platinumdragon2816

Up

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

mummycat42

I'll try POVing today.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

lynxlynx3024

ok awesome (I can base my POV on that so I have something to post again I am just good at being stupid... that is why I din't POV yet because I couldn't think of something)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I watched Quin prepare to pounce. I narrowed my eyes. I wanted to attack, not just stand there. I wanted to use my dagger, even if I was in a horrible condition. I didn't care if I loose. I. Needed. To. My body started to shake. I suddenly attacked the intruder with my dagger. I grinned as I wildly slashed around. I didn't care who even got hurt by now. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

"Xian!" I screamed, but it was too late. She had blown our cover. I tumbled down, twisting her wrists and wrestling the dagger off of her. An idea popped up."You want this back? Your going to have to catch me." I winked and Jolt and then took off in our previous direction, easily outrunning her.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

mummycat42

Wait! Didn't it go through?

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

mummycat42

Evelin: 

"Xian!" I called, running through the forest my friends at my heels. She had not shown up for dinner, and I had panicked. "Calm down Evelin!" Yelled my brother. "We'll find her. Don't worry." He said. I panicked, looking around, Shadow tensing,  and letting me catch an unknown scent. "Guys. Get down." I said, reaching for an arrow. "Why?" Asked my brother. "Just do it!" I whisper yelled, an soon realized I was too late for the warning. I gasped and put Shadow into passive, as soon as I saw everyone collapse. I felt a sharp pain in my neck, and soon felt dizzy, I fell to the ground, barely feeling any pain from hitting the ground. My vision blurred as I fell into unconsiousness. I managed to see blurred figures looming over os, and then the world went dark.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

Thumbnail avatar 64d72aaa79

mermaidbulldog751

Name: Rubi KindSong
Looks: She has half shaved hair, Dyed pink and almond brown eyes.
Personality: She is peppy, Loud, And fun.
Backstory:She grew up in a nice house and family before being called away as a keeper.
Spirit animal: Baihu
Spirit animal's gender: Male
Spirit animal species: Red Panda
Other: Baihu and Ruby are the closest by nd you’ll find. The never spend a second apart. She feeds him specially made treats.

• Posted at:

Aaxolotl

Queen OF PasteAND Axolotls

I love..

Spirit animals, Webkinz, Being goofy and weird 

mummycat42

@mermaidbulldog751

Accepted!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

Window. Easy escape, and sort of my specialty. I veered off and hurtled through it, Rolling to the ground and then to my feet. Xian an Jolt landed next to me, and we took off again.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

We all were worried about Xian because she didn't show up for dinner and I was actually gonna like her so when Evelin told us she didn't wanted to wait any longer and told us she wanted to search Xian everyone immediately agreed. She started running when we were at the forest and we tried to follow her as fast as we could. I had decided not to call up Neva because, but Evelin's brother shocked me out of my thoughts by telling her to calm down and telling her that we would find her. Then when I wanted to pick up my thoughts why I didn't call up Neva Evelin started telling us to get down. I immediately dropped but Evelin's brother asked Evelin why we should get down which caused the response of Evelin to just do it. Then I heard multiple gasps and I heard people falling on the ground. I jumped up to see what was going on because I realized that I lost my friends out of my eyes a long time ago but just heard there voices and I was too deep in my thoughts to notice that they were gone, so too late I realized that there was a branch above me. It hit my head and a few seconds later I hit the soft moss ground, but I didn't even notice because I was already unconscious at that time

(am I allowed to split up from the group? if not then I just get found)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

mummycat42

You can split up temporarily. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I ran at Quin. I screeched, "GIVE ME MY WEAPON!" I was so angry... and I didn't know why. I wanted to calm down... but I couldn't. At the same time, I wanted to hurt people. Everything around me. 

(3rd Person P.O.V.) 

Xian's eyes glowed red and orange, and she looked like she was ready for anything. Her eyes were emotionless, and her expression was bitter. Suddenly, she fell to her knees, and screamed. Pain ran through her. She clawed at herself, causing gashes in her arms. Soon, she passed out on her own. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

Xian stopped screeching, and she was surrounded by a pool of blood. I turned to Jolt." You said that rescuing Xian was going to be a fun road trip. LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE PULLED ME INTO." I shouted, grabbing Xian's arms and starting to pull he away. Jolt laughed before helping drag her.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

lynxlynx3024

ok thanks Nightshade I don't know or she will do anything else than following the tracks but still thanks

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

platinumdragon2816

Up up up 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I went in and out of staying awake and sleep. Jolt and Quin carried me. "What... did I just do to myself?" I thought. "That was another part of you... a new... idiot," Vex hissed. "Huh?" I mumbled. Vex growled, "Shh! Jeez. I'll try my best to explain... she's more like... a person in your mind trying to protect you... through pain." I started to curse under my breath, unaware that Quin and Jolt were probably confused listening to me.

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy