Thumbnail avatar 48dde136c9

slypuppy15

So my friend has this brother, and i've always considered him as a friend. Until my friends and her pointed out that anytime he's around, I blush like an idiot. Naturally, I rebuffed the idea, but they didn't believe me. I really think I like this one girl in my class, and I couldn't tell my friends that. (they all are straight and hate LGBTQ+) So they didn"t believe me when I said no one. Now i'm having second thoughts. Any thoughts? I think I do blush around him, but does that really mean I like him more then a platonic relationship? Also any advice on these friends, because they will not stop talking about it to me and her brother.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kya

Why must things so beautiful and filled with hope, be the most fragile and delicate?

Summoned Tellun

#Kyli

4Play the moments.

; Pause the memories.

<Stop the pain.

7 Rewind the happiness.

EvNyCiJoIvAcKaJaAbAlLy

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

Ignore them. I've been shipped so many times I stopped counting. If you like that girl, go for it! I have a crush on a girl who knows that I'm pan and accepts that, but she's straight. . . so I could never tell her. Anyways, just ignore your friends for now. Do whatever you like.

• Posted at:

i finally noticed somewhere along the way

the changing seasons painted the town a new color

fluttering flowers dance as my heart wavers

what will be left when it's all over?

in this bittersweet place

i want to stay my old self forever

2.28.15 - 3.14.19

Thumbnail avatar 48dde136c9

slypuppy15

Thank you. I really needed that advice!

• Posted at:

Kya

Why must things so beautiful and filled with hope, be the most fragile and delicate?

Summoned Tellun

#Kyli

4Play the moments.

; Pause the memories.

<Stop the pain.

7 Rewind the happiness.

EvNyCiJoIvAcKaJaAbAlLy