One day, you wake up to find a small, ornate box at your door. You have no idea where the box came from or what it is, and go on with your day as usual after pocketing the box. Throughout the day, you are found by strange people, all of which sickly pale and cloaked entirely in billowy black robes, and all of which have a strange fixation towards the box. You end up managing to keep it safe and secret - well, as secret as you can - until the end of the day. You set it safely where only you know where to find it. Then, in the morning, the box is gone, with a note where it was.
Congratulations, you have passed the first test. This is not the last you'll see.
The note was typewritten, with no signature. Everything was exactly how you left it last night, with the exception of the box and note, the note being in the exact position you placed the box in and the same size.
You go about another day and find the hooded people are gone and no one seems to have any special fixation on you. After yesterday, things finally seem normal. You end up going to sleep in your own house, your own bed, as normal.
Then, you wake up in the middle of the woods the next morning. You're wearing exactly what you went to bed in. Five other people are there with you, all of which seem equally confused as to what's happened. You try to ask the others what happened, but you find you cannot speak. None of you can.
You then find six boxes lined up perfectly in a row, each of them just as ornate but in different designs. You find the one that you recognize, and the others do the same. Inside the box is a clue as to how you got here, along with a strange amulet. When you put them on, you find you can talk to each other, and you have strange powers, but then you can't take them off for some strange reason.
1. Flight - You find a necklace which allows you to fly.
2. Time - You find a pin which allows you to slow time up to halfway.
3. Seer - You find a circlet which allows you to see the future. [Taken]
4. Mind - You find a pair of earrings which allow you to read minds and move things with your mind.
5. Super speed - You find a bracelet which allows you to run or move other things/people with incredible speed.
6. Healer - You find a ring which allows you to heal people/things at the touch.
1. The RP starts when you first find the box, for clarification. I just threw the rest in there to keep the plot in place until that all happened.
2. This is a modern-day human RP, also for clarification.
3. Please don’t make perfect characters.
4. Feel free to alter the plotline, just keep it down the same sort of path.
5. Wait until you’re approved to POV.
6. One character per person, obviously.
7. Ships and crushes are allowed.
>> Name: (full preferably)
>> Nicknames/aliases/titles: (anything they’re called besides their full name)
>> Birthdate: (no need for year)
>> Family: (past and present, along with any adoptive and/or honorary family, and please note the relationship)
>> Weapons/techniques: (any weapons they carry and/or can wield, or any fighting methods they’re skilled in)
>> Skills: (anything outside of fighting)
>> Personality: (don’t just list words, please. Explain how they act and how their traits tie in together)
>> Interests/hobbies: (what kind of stuff they do in their free time)
>> Shows anger by: (optional but preferred)
>> Shows sadness by: (optional but preferred)
>> Shows distress by: (optional but preferred)
>> Hair: (color, texture, length, usual style)
>> Skin: (color, imperfections, how it reacts to sunlight, optional: undertones)
>> Tattoos/markings: (location, design + colors, meaning if any)
>> Scars: (location, size, optional: origin)
>> Body: (height, weight, build, abnormalities)
>> Typical dress: (the type of clothes/gear/etc they typically wear)
>> Power: (what their power will be)
>> Amulet: (what their amulet is, and what it looks like)
>> Box: (what their box looks like)
Extra info: (anything else we should know that doesn't fit anywhere else on the profile)
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
☆.｡.:* ASTERIA .｡.:*☆
°₊writing mom☆cat dealer₊°
:.the world needs this luminary.:
.₊*of the stars to shine even brighter!*₊.
☆fly away, little birdy☆
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊☆ ° . ° . °:. *₊ .