Thumbnail avatar 668756f7a4

bearfighting448

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Can people pass this to pantherbear420 because you and him need to  Join the dark tigers it will say 9 people and it will add up so and we are the darkness born to bring the light to end the fight.

Thumbnail avatar 08ba078b66

purplesprinkles74

I doubt this update is happening they said it was coming out in 2017 and It's now 2018 and still no update. So i don't think that an update is even coming.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b73615db43

greenhawk87

Hello Mr. Keith F,

I have a bit of a problem, and so is my friend Opalraven178. I've tried looking for answers, but I haven't come  up with anything. I've been look for about an hour now.

I am level 33-35, need to double check on which, and I haven't been able to do ONE boss battle! I've tried multiple times, but it will not load! It will even say "Loading: (boss's place)", but then it'll say "Loading Game setup", or something like that, and it won't continue! One time i even waited 2 hours. Nothing had changed. To say the least, i was a bit aggravated (Not furious though I wasn't that bad!)

I am not mad at the game at all, quite the opposite! I LOVE this game (even though the mutant armadillo is a bit OP in multiplayer) but i really wish i could do the boss battles! I really want to get some talismans!
If you can help, it will be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Greenhawk87 and Opalraven178

• Posted at:

Hay there! I'm new and I want some friends. Can you be my friend?

1 , 2 , 3 ... 6 , , 8