Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

I’m Ever so sorry to interrupt your friendly competition of nicknames used in sentences, but I would like you all to get to know me better, so here’s some things you should know about me:

I am not a Sagittarius, I have many favorite Songs, I have never been to London, I love Lotuses and Lynxes, I believe in Magic, I know that lions have Manes, I don’t own a Map, I like Maple syrup, I don’t collect Marbles, I like the month May, and I also like Meadows, I like Melanie Martinez songs, there were two girls at my elementary school named Mia, I have to finish this before Midnight, I like Mickey Mouse, I think that Mike from Stranger Things is an okay character, I’ve never known anyone in real life named Mimi or Mina, I am not a Minx, I have an OC named Mist, who was nicknamed Misty, I don’t like Monkeys that much (sorry, monkeys), I like the Moon, I think Moon Creek and Mouse Creek are nice names, I like Mooses, my favorite time of day is the Morning, I’ve never climbed a Mountain, I like Mysterious characters, I like Nachos, I know that Natch is slang for “naturally” and that a Necromancer is a wizard or magician, I like the word Nevermore, I think that everything is scarier at Night, I like Nightingales and Night Robins, my name is not Nikki or Nix or Nox Nyx or Peari or Peri, I don’t like loud Noises, I’m not in Oblivian, I usually go swimming in pools instead of Oceans, I like the color Orange, I like wolf Packs, I love Pandas, and I also like Panthers and Parrots, I know that dogs have Paws, I love Pearl from Steven Universe, I like Peeta bread, my favorite Hamilton character is Peggy, I love Pegasuses and Pepper, I like writing and drawing with Pens, I love Penguins, I like Pine trees and thin crust Pizza, I like Pistachios, I like to eat Plain pieces of bread (I’m weird), I like things that are made out of Platinum, I think I once got food Poisioned, I love Pringles, one of my favorite Lindsey Stirling songs is Prism, I like Pumas, my nickname used to be Pup, I love the sound of Rain and I love the name Raina, I also love Rainbows and the name Rajani, I’m not very fond of Rats or Rattlesnakes, though, I like Ravens, I don’t listen to the band Redlamb, I think Redopals are pretty, I also think that Rena is a nice-sounding name and that Renegade is a nice-sounding word, and so is Revice, I like the Star Wars character Rey and the song Riptide, I like Rivers and the word Roman, I have a friend who I call Roes (it’s supposed to be mispelled), but I sometimes call her Rose if a chat filter in a game doesn’t let me spell it the other way, I like the names Ru-Bibi and Ruby-Chan, along with the names Ruby Tiger, Sage, and Sakura Moon, I love Salt and Salmon, I know a person named Sam but not a person named Sammi, I am not a Samurai, and I don’t do Kyorugi, I like the name Sancha and Sandy, I like playing with Sand and I like the Warrior Cat character Sandstorm, I love the Steven Universe character Sapphire, I have a character named Sara who gets annoyed when people misspell her name as Sarah, I like Sashes on dresses, my cousin has an irish setter named Scarlet, I like the Sea and the Season Summer, I can usually keep Secrets, I like the Seekers books, I love the name Black Seeker and the word Serendipity and Serene, I like Shadows and Shane from Spirit Animals, I think Shanna would be Shane’s name if he was genderswapped, I know that Sharks have Sharp teeth, I love the song Shatter Me, I like Shields and when annoying sounds suddenly go Silent, I love the name Silvanae, the color Silver, and name Silvera, the name Silvy-Chan, I also love Eevees and Skiing, and the Sky and the name Skye, and Skylar and Skywatcher, I’ve never drank Snapple, I like the smell of Smoke, and watching the Snowfall, my friend’s nickname is Snowy, I like the way that the name Sofi is spelled, I don’t own a Spade, I like Sparks from fires and Spark from Pokemon Go, I love Sparrows and Sparkles and the color Spectrum and Sphinxes, I’m scared of Spiders and Squirrels, I love Stars and Stargazers and Starlight, I used to have a fear of Storms, but now I like Stormwinds, I love Strawberrys and the name Suki and Sundavrs and Sunny weather and Sunsets and Sunshine, I really like the names Mayari and Apolaka and Masayuu, and Camber and Tetsugakumon and Shei, I don't like doing Laundry, I like the name Lightningclaw, I am not a Skywatcher or a Firelord, I love the Steven Universe character Lapis Lazuli, I like spelling Hazel Hayzel, and I like the word Haze, and the word PizzC and CZzip, I don't like Tea, but I do love Timpanis, I've never have a friend named Aetheraer or Hanako, but I would love to, I love the Air because I would probably die without it, I have a normal heart, not a Wolfheart, I am not a Queen, I like Tar and Emeralds, I have never been in an Uber car, I love Epic movies, I love the name Kassidy and Kass, I have no idea what a Fulcrum is, if I was a wolf I probably wouldn't be a Lonewolf, I like the names Rubylavender, Foxwing CloudburstWatercress, and Cypress, I am not made of Stone, I love Kawaii things and the name Angie and Caz, I have never seen a wolf in the wild, let alone The Black Wolf, I have seen Ashes, I am not a Silver Ninja, or a Basilik, I love looking at Stars, and now I would like to introduce a few of my friends (and by “a few” I mean, like, 500):

There’s my friend Blaise Graice K, whose hair looks Black but shines Dark brown in the Yellow Sunshine from the sun in the sky,

There’s Ruby Scarlet Dawn, who is Crazy and loves Ketchup,

There’s Ivory Sunset Wolf, who loves Samurais and the superhero Loki,

There’s Serene Eternity Sandstorm, whose favorite weapon is the Katana and loves playing Pranks on people,

There’s Eko Arrow Eternity, who loves Pizza and Waffles,

And don’t forget Kagami Tornado Icicle, who has a pet Rabit named Happy and a Kitten named Pegasus,

And Cherry Scarlet Tempest, who has rare Silver eyes that Sparkle and shine like Gems,

Plus Aspen Dawn Sundavr, who will love Tigrises for Eternity,

And Kya Aerca Istalri, who has a bow and Arrow and loves the Seekers book series,

There’s Gracie Jenna Ivory, who has a cousin that used to live in Alaska and a brother named Damon,

Cleo Lion Lynx, whose favorite color is Yellow and once saw a Bobcat that she named Furry,

There’s Secret Vivid Feather, who has Cloudy Cobalt Blu eyes like the Ocean, and has a Winter white cat named Salt and a Night Black cat named Pepper,

There’s Vibrant Lion who is very Rebellious and has 10 warrior cat OCs: Swiftstar, Stargazer, Amberwolf, Snowlily, Foxwing, Nightblaze, Nightfalcon, Onyxfire, Rainfeather, and Rainfur,

Swift Breezes who has a cat named Elfie,

Embyr Mai, who is a Meanie,

Mina Sphinx, who lives in a Dune and is usually very Happy,

Ryan Nikki Darkhunter, who loves Owls,

Rose Whitefang Luis, whose parents are 40 years old,

Abyss AdaLade Aerca, who has a sister named Allie,

Alvera Ambercity, whose birthstone is Amethyst

Ana Andra-Emmi Angel, who loves Animals and is very Random,

Angie Aqua Apple, who joined Team Instinct on Pokemon Go and loves Arcades,

Anna Annoa Annora, who is a Aquarius and loves the Arial font,

Anomaly Anonymous AntiGold, who loves Arctic Wolfs and has a little sister named Avery,

Aphrodite Aries Artemis, who loves the Undertale character Asriel and is an Author,

Arjun Arucane Aryandil, who loves Autumn and Jack And The Beanstalk,

Aryn Ashes Astra, who loves Beauty And The Beast and the color Beige,

Avril Azalis Azira Azoth, whose favorite color is Azure and has a bird with sharp Talons,

Bella Beam Bear Claws, who has a Black cat and loves Blossoming flowers,

Becka Beverly Grace, who has Blue eyes and is a Bookish Bookworm,

Ben Blaise Bikingsnake23, who is very Bright and has a Bronze trophy,

Billy Blitz Blizz, who is my Buddy and likes to watch rabbits dig Burrows,

Bree Breeze Bri, whose favorite song from Hamilton is Burn and rides to and from school by Bus,

Camber Cara Casey, who owns a farm with a Calf and loves making holiday Cards,

Cassy Caz Celest, who has a white cat named Ghost and loves Catsup,

Cen Chai, who always gives people a second Chance and enjoys donating to Charity,

Chase Chasingmist, whose favorite foods are Cheese and Cherrys,

Circe Clank Cleo Clev, who enjoys looking at Clouds,

Clockwork Cloudburst Cloudy, who likes finding four leaf Clovers,

Cody Cole Creamytroll, who loves Cold weather and the Color Cobalt,

Creature Crimsonrose Constance, who loves Comets and has a Compass,

Crystaleigha Curse Cyclone, whose nicknames are Crystal and Crystallie, and has a Corgi named Cyo,

Cypress Damian Darkforce, who owns a Dagger and loves Daisys,

Damon Das Dillen, whose favorite time of day is Dawn, and loves Deep sea animals,

Dancey Maddie Dawnbreeze, who loves Diamonds and Dirt,

Desi Destiny Diana, who loves morning Dew and Dogs,

Dogfly Draga Dreamkeeper, who loves Dolphins and Dragons,

Dragonfire Dragonsen Drift, who has lots of interesting Dreams at Dusk,

Earth Ebony Echo, who loves Eclipses and Elephants,

Edgar Edge Eko, who loves Elfs and Mt. Everest,

Elemag Elfie Elise, whose Faith and love for Fairy will never Fade,

Elite EllaMara Elle, who loves Jimmy Fallon and has a cat with sharp Fangs,

Elpis Elvina Embyr, who collects Feathers and hates Flashing Lights,

Eris Europhia Eve, who loves Fog and the Foxcraft books,

Fi Far Firebreeze FrostPi, who loves Fireworks and Paradoxes,

Fulcrum Gracie Graice, who loves Frost and the Galaxy,

Guidepup Hanako Harbor, who loves Ghost stories and Glaciers,

Hazil Hootsie Horus, who loves Glitter and is very Graceful,

Henry Herritt Hok, who loves the color Gray and claims to be a Greencloak,

Icee Icy Irene, who loves Griffins and Grim stories,

Isaltri Ivyn Jada, who loves Hamilton and Harvesting,

Jake Jonathan Ka-Anor, who has Hazel eyes and and a big Heart,

Jane Jenna Jessica, who is a Hippie and has a lot of Hope,

Judy Jules Jyn, who loves Horses and survived a Hurricane,

Kai Kara Katalin, who loves Ice and Icicles,

Kato Katty Kay, who will love Pineapples for Infinity,

Ken KT Ky, who loves writing with a quill and Ink, and things made out of Iron,

Kendra Kess Kerai, who loves Ivory and Ivy,

Kilala Kimber Kira, who loves Jackets and Jade,

Kya Laila LaLa, who loves Jasper and Jay birds,

Lani Chloe Lion Emma, who is very Joyful and has good Karma,

Livvy Luana Luna, who loves Katana and Ketchup,

Lutari Lynxy Madi, who has two Kittens, one named Kitty and one named Knight,

Mai Maplenan Blizzard, who has a Labrador named Leaf and loves Lavender,

Marx Maximum Mayari Meg, who is a Lefty and loves Lions,

Syalla Tag Tale Tar, who loves Thunder and Tigresses,

Tempest Art3mis Terra, who is good at telling Time and loves Topazes,

Tetsugakumono Shei, who loves Trains and Trees,

Tigersaga Tigris Tilikum Timpani, who once saw a Tsunami and likes to Whisper,

Twister Uber Umi Unia, who loves Unicorns and likes to have Veriety,

Valkyrie Vibrant Victoria Raven, who loves the color Violet and plays the Violin,

Viridi Vivid Lively, who loves to Wander around in Virtual reality,

Vortexwolf Whale Whirlpool, who has a White cat named Willow,

Wind Wingsong Winston, who loves Winter and Wizards,

Wolfgal Wolf Girl Wolfheart, who loves the color Yellow and has a turtle named Wolfie (I don’t know),

Wolfy Wyvern Zander Zilidan, whose favorite letter is Z and loves playing Tricks on people,

Shadowfire Reign, who loves purple Pants

and then there’s Lupa Galaxy Lion, who would like me to tell you this Tale:

“Once upon a Time, a Hydra named Nicht that liked Cheese, an Orange Moose named Pumpkin whose love for Pineapples was Infinite, a Green Lynx named Pear that played the Harp, and a Chicken named Lupa who was skilled at swimming and was raised by wolves (because that totally makes sense) went on a journey to retrieve magical Nachos (because the Nachos gave them Joy) from a Wolf named Wolfy that had stolen them because she and her Wolf pack loved Nachos, and so the four Animal friends walked through the forest for hours, trying to fulfill their Nacho Destiny until they finally reached Wolfy and her wolf pack, which consisted of 10 wolves, including herself: Wolfy, who was the Alpha of the pack, Sea who once attacked a Lion, and was Nevermore to do it again (I’m like 95% sure I used “Nevermore” wrong), Autumn, who was a Hippie, Rain, who was friends with a Kitty, Rose, who knew that fox Pups were called Kits (Okay, I kind of ran out of ideas for using Kit in the sentence, and yes, I’m pretty sure there a person named Pup, and I was also called Pup a few years ago on the SAMB, so I’m pretty sure that Pup counts), Wizard, who knew that Nox means “Night” and Nix means “Nothing” in Latin (okay, I know Nix isn’t Latin, but I didn’t really know how else to include “Nix”), Robin, who had once got a stroke of Serendipity when she accidentally found a Waffle, Luke, whose Silver fur sparkled in the Light, Cleo, who liked Barbies, and Celeste, who was friends with a Raven named Embyr that had survived a Tsunami, and so the Wolf pack and the four Animal friends started to fight for the Nachos, but suddenly, there was a Tempest, so they all took shelter in a cave and decided to fight in the cave, but then Lupa remembered that the wolves in the Wolf pack were the same as the wolves that raised her, so she told everyone to stop fighting, and they decided to share the Nachos and talk, so they shared the Nachos and Nicht talked about his cousin Aspen, Pumpkin talked about a book character named Beverly Graice and how her determination burned brighter than an Embyr, Pear talked about how much she loved blowing Bubbles and watching Sunsets, Lupa talked about her friend Rey, who was a hybrid of a chicken and a cat, a Chickencat, Wolfy talked about her Cobalt blue eyes, Sea talked about Tigrises, Autumn talked about Comets, Rain talked about Crescent moons, Rose talked about Wind, Wizard talked about Frost in Winter, Robin talked about her favorite Songs, Luke talked about being Happy, Cleo talked about her Cleverness, and Celeste talked about Ice, and when the Tempest was over, they decided to form an alliance and share the Nachos, as they continued to have conversations about Blueberrys, Bluefires, flowers like Roeses, Firey Breezes, the Galaxy, Thunder Storms, celebrities like Lakael, and Latin words like “Luna”, until Dawn, when two Angel Dogs named Kipper and Revice, and one Angelpuppy named Peggy showed up and Borked to get the others’ attention to show them a synchronized Dance(y), but suddenly, the 17 animal friends ran out of Nachos, so they went even deeper into the forest in search of more Nachos, swimming through rivers filled with Bubbles (I don’t know why a river is filled with Bubbles, don’t judge me), until every Rai of sunlight disappeared and the skies got Cloudy and it started to Rain, and so the friends took shelter in caves again, and talked about Sphinxes, Ivory, Silver, Arrows, Kipper’s friend Edgar, Rubys, Ravens, the movie Bambi, Destiny, Cress, until the Storm went away, or, at least they thought it had went away, when it really hadn’t gone away, and there was a Tornado heading their way, but they didn’t know, so they all stepped outside and got picked up by the Tornado, but suddenly, a unicorn named Poet who had a cousin named Mina that was a Pegasus and was very Swift, saved them from the Tornado,and Nicht, Pumpkin, Pear, Lupa, Wolfy, Sea, Autumn, Rain, Rose, Wizard, Robin, Luke, Cleo, Celeste, Kipper, Revice, Peggy, Poet, and Swift all went to an AYCE (All You Can Eat) buffet and ate lots of Nachos like before, and they were all happy, the End.

I realized that I had used a bunch of the same nicknames multiple times, so I didn't put them in bold.  I really hope this is enough. I'm not sure, but I think it's 642.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Puppy Traitare-Hamiltonia~

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Yppup, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: Aphrodite!

Thumbnail avatar 3f0ad30ef8

greenstorm25

*claps* well done! 

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

Perpetually tired, stressed, and confused

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

yeehaw

pinkpuppy1315

Thank you :D

• Posted at:

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Correction: Loki is a supervillian. 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar db756fcab7

artkitten320

Bravo

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

nerd | musical trash | INTJ-T | scorpio

"Now it's time to say goodbye

To the things we loved....

How the time seemed to fly."~RWBY

pinkpuppy1315

@Happy: Oh, right. Sorry, I know nothing about Marvel or DC or wherever Loki came from

@Icicle: Thanks

• Posted at:

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

Thumbnail avatar cae32ac6d7

thoughtfulfighting3

Impressive.

• Posted at:

The name's Masayuu. 成優

"One must try, every day, to expand one's limits." ~ Mas Oyama

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

"Cleo talked about her cleverness"

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar 0042413c5a

pizzapie91

Loki is an æsier god from norse mythology, don't let anyone convince you Marvel or DC was the original. First Loki was best Loki . . .

This makes me feel old and inactive . . . I don't know most of these people.

• Posted at:

Clockwork

There was a concept of "fluffeh." Suddenly I loved life for all it was worth.

This place was my refuge. It was where I came to laugh and cry. It was home.

I'll always remember this place as a room full of friends.

pinkpuppy1315

@Cleo: Oh.

@Clockwork: Sorry, I think I forgot to include you...But I promise that you were in the list of nicknames that I was using to make this. I just don't think I was able to figure out a way to include your nickname. Or maybe I did, I dont really know. Did you see your nickname in it?

• Posted at:

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

Thumbnail avatar 38e2da3994

generalwhirlwind27

*claps* how did you pull that off?

Opal must be ticked,

out of all the names, Opal is not one of them 

• Posted at:

I am... 

T  H  O  R  

o  a   p   a  

p m  a    p  t

i    l         o

l    '         r

t    s        i

o              o

n     F       s

r

i

e

n

d

You deserve more than four stars for that.

• Posted at:

aphrodite

she told me to put my heart in the bag

and nobody gets hurt

now i'm running from her love (i'm not fast)

so i'm making it worse

now i'm digging up a grave from my past

i'm a whole different person

it's a gift and a curse

and i cannot reverse it

Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

mind blown

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

Clap clap clap 

You have beat MBer 

I only have one question: 

Does Ayce actually stand for "All You Can Eat"? Because, if so, then I think I may give Ayce a nice pat on the back. 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

painted with a dark stroke, dirty on the canvas

creation was holy, we chose against it

the devil he's evil, no need to proclaim

it's the choices we make that bring glory 

glory to his name! 

pinkpuppy1315

@Thorn: Really? I thought I included Opal. Oops.

@Aphrodite: Aw, thanks, that's so nice!

@Destiny: Thanks, I guess

@Ever: Well, yeah, AYCE does stand for All You Can Eat, but Ayce's nickname isn't supposed to be an acronym for All You Can Eat. I think it's just a word that they made up.

• Posted at:

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

I see me! I'm mike

• Posted at:

I'm that one kid you always walk by. 

Im that one kid who's name you've forgotten .

But that's ok 

Thumbnail avatar 4ac07111af

soccerraven43

Whoa. I think I'm on there. Like, all the SAMBers I know are on there. 

That was amazing.

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|Gang: /284304|

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#FreedomChild|

|#StormerProblems|

[INACTIVE]

~Now Ceol, or tricksterangel41~