Thumbnail avatar dc6b7b8bfc

pantherwolf1244

Up

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Emerald

Imagine and it shall be-there are no limits.

Hope is the dream of a working man.

Fire wants to burn Water wants to flow Air wants to rise

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

-qoate collector ~ if you have a favorite.

pantherwolf1244

Zia 

Zia stepped up to her broom it a comet 2003 not expensive but it would work madam hooch came onto the field gave them instructions to say up " up " came a chorus of sound zia's flew into her hand so fast that madam hooch blinked rapidly a girl in ravenclaw slowly coaxed her broom into her hand then two slytherin boys called theirs up one ravenclaw boy finally screamed "up" the broom came alright and smacked him in the face he stumbled back stunned zia laughed when recovered most of the rest of the class had their brooms know hooch told them to step over their brooms go as high as they could then come back down and land zia went up twice as high as the quitich goal posts she could have gone higher but figured this would be sufficient she came back down then watched one of the girls from last night raise six feet off the ground and start to cry because she couldn't get back down his looked at madam hooch for confirmation then stepped forward reached up and pulled the girl back down to earth then gave her a withering look she looked glared back zia rolled her eyes and decided to have a little chat with this girl before evening was over .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

pantherwolf1244

Bump

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

pantherwolf1244

Zia 

That evening zia walked up to her room and waited for the girl when she showed up she saw zia and put on a look of disgust and said " oh you I have better things to do then talk to you and if you expect me to thank you for pulling me down even though I didn't need you to you can forget about it " zia smirked and answered " well I suppose you do have a .... nicer way planned to spend the next five minutes but to bad because I will not let you let you run around making things up and pretending your way to cool so you get to spend the next five minutes ... my way " zia cast the spell mentally and the girl flew up into the air by her ankle she started to cry again disgusted zia dropped the kid on the carpet and said " that is for disgracing slytherin house " the girl kept crying " and stop crying all the time it's starting to get on my nerves " zia hissed then went to bed.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

pantherwolf1244

Up

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

Thumbnail avatar 83ce3cbcb7

salmondragon55

Hey sorry for the delay, so much has happened in my house that it's been nuts!  Good to be back though!  Oh, Zia thank you for using FLOUNCE!!

Shawna POV:

I woke up early in order to get to breakfast and see our house head, Mistress Magonagal, in regard to a certain little stowaway.  I slipped out of my dorm room with Arcamedis stashed up my sleeve, happily poking his head out my cuff to check out his surroundings.

I got my chance to talk with her after I had half finished my plate, for she had come into the hall with a few of the other teachers.

"Miss Magonagal," I said as I caught up with her as she began to sit down at the teacher's table, "when you have a minute may I talk with you?"

I heard a soft chuckle before she could answer, "Not even a full day at school and a student 'needs to talk'," said Dumbledor turning to the large grounds keeper, "I win Hagrid."

"Certainly, miss..." Magonagal replied as Hagrid pretended to not hear the elder professor. 

"Silver. Shawna Silver."

"I will have a moment prior to the beginning of classes.  See me then."

I thanked her and went off to finish my meal, allowing Arcamedis to snack on pieces of sausage.  Around the hall I could see many of the students from the day before; Zia was over at the Slytherin table with her back to me so no chance of waving hi, Kamir however, must still be in the tower.

I saw Magonagal rise as she finished and I readied myself, a tad nervous.  "You better behave yourself," I whispered to Arcamedis before I rose from my seat.

"Now, miss Silver," Magonagal began, "what was it that you needed to see me about?"

"So, last night, when I was in my dorm, I found that I had an...unexpected stowaway."

Her face, ever serious, also seemed quite concerned.

"You see, I brought my owl and was not sure if my other pet would be allowed in the school," I said as I held out my hand and allowed Arcamedis to curl up in it.  "He decided to not give me the option of asking prior to bringing him along."

"I see," she said manner of factly.

"I am not a pet," he hissed at me then turned to the teacher, bowing his small head.  "It is nice to meet you Mistresss."

I ignored his first comment, focusing on the task at hand.  "This is Arcamedis.  He says it is nice to meet you Mistress."

She looked at me with searching eyes.  "Are you Parsel tongue miss Silver?"

I had known this word for a long time.  My mom had warned me that while it is a rare and amazing talent, it has been given a bad reputation as being associated with dark wizards.  I had hoped to avoid this stigma.

"I am," I said quietly.  While there were no other students in the hall, I was still nervous.

"Don't worry, you are not the first we have had," she said smiling slightly.  "The first for this to happen though.  Nice to meet you too."

Arcamedis turned to me, "Tell her I am hoping to stay here to help you with your schooling."

I can't believe that I have been downgraded to snake inturpter.  I relayed the message.

"Well, with this new development I believe that we can make the proper arraingements.  I will inform the other teachers.  However, I would suggest that you do not share your secret with everyone.  We have had a student in the past who did not have a good year when the rest of the students found out."

"Thank you, I will."

"You Gryffindors also have Care of Magical Creatures this morning, correct?"  She asked as she scribbled down a note on a piece of parchment.

"Yes," I told her.

"Excellent," she handed me the parchment.  "Give this to him, he will be able to help with anything you may need since I'm assuming this little fellow did not bring anything else with him."

"That's right, I was wondering how I was going to house and feed him.  Thank you Mistress."  Then added after a hissing sound from my hand.  "From both of us."

"Very good, now run along."

• Posted at:

The name's Salmon, or Sunrise to my wolf pals (HOWL)

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

A Dragon Rider, Green Rider, and a Green Cloak,

A Writer and Future Veterinarian,

I am Royality, a daughter of the High King.

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

Thumbnail avatar 7842c53a9a

emeralddragon16501

I am very sick

save me

I am Linda in Hufflepuff, and I have a slightly springy wand with a phoenix core

I look like my profile avatar but in a pearly white long silk and lace dress lying on my bed

you'll know the rest when I am cured cause right now, I'm petrified

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

What's the last time I came here?

Characters: Ruby, Leona, Linda, Alex, et cetera

Starter of: The World of Noobs (MC/286817), Adventure in the Other World (SA/313692).  

#RememberSallyAndZoe

salmondragon55

Neat Linda, can't wait to hear more!

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

pantherwolf1244

Zia

" Lunch time " someone yelled and most of the class ran down the hall . Zia gave them a heartfelt glare then picked up her things and followed she gave Shawna a half wave and fell into step beside her . " hey how is your second day going " Zia asked . " good so Far I've had transfiguration and charms class " Shawna answered at the door they parted ways and zia Sat down near her cousin , " hey Zia I heard their starting dueling club again , you gonna be too scared to join ? Or you going to come play with the big kids , ha !" Draco asked much to the enjoyment of his friends Pansy Parkinson squealed " actually Draco I think I will join . You going try to go up against potter again ? Because I am ." Zia jeered

" ha , no I'm not that stupid and if you do the outcome will be the same as mine was " 

" maybe, but I just won't fail ." That hit a nerve he glared at her and said " oh really, I guess we will just wait and see won't we " the food appeared . They ate and zia ran off to care of magical creatures with the Gryffindors down by the hut Hagrid waited holding three ropes on one a hound unicorn grazed on the next a baby dragon Sat with smoke rising in waves around it and on the last was a threstral almost all the kids including Shawna Sat transfixed on either the unicorn or the dragon but zia and a boy from Gryffindor studied the threstral soon the boy turned towards the dragon but zia got up and walked right up next to the threstral , a few of the girls braiding the unicorns mane gave her weird looks for petting nothing but ignored these and pulled out an Apple the borderline creature sniffed it and nibbled it out of her hand . Hagrid was now letting some kids get onto the backs of the unicorn and ride it around after getting mutual permission from the threstral she climbed on and up they went they stayed low so as not to get in trouble and she learned that the threstral name was Persephone . To soon the class was over and zia landed elated and as happy as she was when she rode a broom .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Here's mine: 

Name: Jade 

House: Ravenclaw 

Wand: cherry with unicorn hair, 11 inches 

Backstory: don't care 

Blood status: Half Blood 

Other: has a pet cat with medium length silver tabby fur, has charmed the cat so that it can talk, animagus (turns into pigeon) 

Im just gonna do what I look like: medium length chocolate brown hair with neon colored streak (changes every day because magic)

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

This is Halloween Halloween Halloween

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

pantherwolf1244

Ya know what the person who made this hasn't posted in months so I'm going take over for him unless he comes back .

@ Jade - accepted 

Zia 

Zia glanced at her class list , potions with ravenclaw . Zia started down the steps to the dungeon and stopped to look at a painting of a Phoenix then continued . In the class room zia Sat down in the front row and let a kid from slytherin sit next to her even though she knew the kid tended to mess with his wand during class which was part of her plan to be able to sit alone because the teacher would throw him out soon , and he did Zia sat alone  the teacher asked a few questions then told them to make the most complex potion they could get right , most kids ended up with the same potion but one girl in ravenclaw managed a polyjuice potion her name was Jade finally zia diminished her potion with a sprinkle of gold dust as teacher came around he smeared at most of the kids nodded approvingly at Jade and raised his eyebrows in surprise at Zia's perfect Felix felicis potion then smiled .

Dinner was good . And just as it finnished the headmaster stood up and made the announcement about dueling club starting a few kids twittered excitedly Zia and Draco had on a very similar smirk as they walked down to the room it was being held in after a quick demonstration the teachers told them to find a partner , zia and shawna paired up but by the end shawna had broken her leg and had been sent to the hospital wing so on her way to the common room zia stopped by to apologize when they started to talk shawna made a point to look at one of the beds next door on it was girl she was paralyzed and her name card read Linda , Hufflepuff . When zia asked the nurse the nurses face clouded and she said shortly " it is not your business what happened to her miss Malfoy " hmm , not to spoken of. well zia had other ways to get answers ...

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

salmondragon55

Welcome Jade!

Shawna's POV:

I was happy to be in Care of Magical Creatures with Zia and the other Slytherins.  I was not sure why the other kids in my house were grumbling about it, they seemed to be a pretty cool bunch.  I liked their house colors.

I could not believe that they somehow brought a young dragon here!  A common Welsh green if I'm not mistaken.  He was a cute hatchling as far as dragons go and our teacher looked like he was his own son he was showing off.  I'm looking forward to getting help with Arcemidis and learning from this guy!

I looked over and saw Zia and a boy over on the other side of the pen, looking as if they were petting an imaginary horse.  While I thought it odd with two creatures right here, I was not one to ruin the fun of others.  After some time, I was able to convince Hagrid to allow me to feed the young dragon as long as I wore fire and bite proof gloves. It didn't prevent the little guy from trying to take a nibble though.  Now this is what I want to do, learn about and care for creatures.  Do research like my parents and have adventures like the famous Newt Scamander!

I looked over at the other students.  Some were braiding the mane of the unicorn, some were with me and the little dragon, then there was...a floating Zia!

She hopped back to the ground when class was coming to a close so I went on over to her.  "How did you do that?" I asked

"What," she replied as if nothing strange had happened.

"The floating thing!" I said guesturing to the sky.

"You could not see Persephone. She's a Threstral right there," she said pointing to the open pen.

"Really? A real Threstral?! And you can see her?" I'm a nerd, so I knew the creature right away.

"Yes," was her simple reply.

"So cool," I said, wishing that I could see her.  "Um, would you mind helping me meet her?"

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

emeralddragon16501

My body is paralyzed, but my mind is not. I desperately search for a way of communication... 

After countless weeks, I finally managed to create a mist that surrounds my bed. Some people can meet me that way, but some can not. I can't control who does-nobody can. Exhausted, I collapsed, mentally, onto my bed, barely holding the smoky and glowing mist. I know that it is out of desperate measures- I am attached to it. if it fades, all my memory will fade, and I will turn into a body in amber. And then the amber will harden into stone, and then shatter into sand... The only way to save me is to use an arrow made of unicorn horn dipped with phoenix tears, and shoot me with that using the house bow... I know that, but sadly, I can't tell anyone...

(read this but only write about seeing the mist. imagine I wrote nothing else.)

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Starter of: The World of Noobs (MC/286817), Adventure in the Other World (SA/313692).  

#RememberSallyAndZoe

catdragon13873

I was laying in the Ravenclaw dorm. I was so tired. McGonagall had us trying the entire time to Transfigure a piece of straw into a needle. What she was going to do with all of those needles, I didnt know. Maybe Transfigure them back into straw and use them for the next class. Flitwick had us all on our toes flying our feathers, and, when I had a free period, I used it all building a secret bunker under Hogwarts that had WiFi and a library that has all of the books in the world, plus video games, a TV for movie watching, and a study and practice area. Completely exhausting! Luckily, I was still able to keep up with my homework. I fell asleep, dreaming of my bunker when finished.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Zia got up and sat in the window seat staring out at the hall way filled with water being in the dungeon the slytherin house people got to see the channel that comes into the castal from the lake out their windows then zia saw something ripple out of the water and Persephone stood before her fiery wings lighting up the whole area the threstral shook her head and looked hopefully at zia . Zia smirked and opened the window climbed out and onto the horse like creatures back they soared down the tight watery tunnel and then Zia asked if she could go get a friend Persephone agreed and they flew up to Gryffindor tower found Shawna and zia pulled her onto Persephone then as they flew zia cast a semisimple spell that let shawna see the thestrals when they landed Shawna gasped and zia found herself very surprised because all around them was a huge herd of threstrals  deep in the forest as they were zia knew that if she or Shawna stepped even an inch outside the clearing they would probably get snapped up by some sort of wild creature so they contented them selves to playing with and petting the threstral fillies that followed them around ,eventually  the spell started wearing off and when Shawna couldn't see them any more Persephone took them home as Shawna patted Persephone goodbye zia laughed " what are you laughing at " Shawna asked " Shawna your petting the wrong end " Zia said collapsing into a fit of laughing .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

emeralddragon16501

what?? plz, admins...

I just posted yesterday

too lazy to do it all over, so here's the summary:

I have a mist around me now, so I can communicate, but not everyone can speak with me. when the mist fades, I slowly get surrounded by amber, alive, which will then turn into stone, then sand.

to heal me, make an arrow out of unicorn horn and small phoenix feathers, and break my petrified state with that arrow and the house bow.

keep in mind that whenever u walk by, describe the mist. I will specify who can hear or/and see me later. The "heal me" part is for later.

(admins plz let this pass I worked hard on the one that didn't go thourgh and also this one)

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

#RememberSallyAndZoe

catdragon13873

Wow... complicated much?

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

catdragon13873

But anyways, for my POV.

When I got up, the sun was barely up. Yes! I thought. I had hours to work in my bunker. I took out the portable WiFi server and smiled. If I could combine magic and muggle technology, who knows what we could achieve! I went into the bunker and enchanted it to give out a really strong wifi signal. I placed it into the bunker and started working on a way of connection to all of the houses. I had one for Hufflepuff, so I just needed Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Maybe if I got one of the non-sick Hufflepuffs, a Slytherin, and a Gryffindor, I could make it perfect for all of the houses. I went to class, thinking not of Transfiguration, but of my secret party hideout.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

emeralddragon16501

sorry, admins. really sorry.

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

#RememberSallyAndZoe

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Ugh , professor trelawny is so fake zia thought when the ladies made up a bunch of prophesies it made zia sick so after that class zia had ..... dueling club for an hour before lunch , yes!! Zia walked in and Draco asked if she wanted to duel him this time zia agreed but only after teasing him about having to duel a first year because he couldn't beat anyone in his own year , someone picked the pair to do an example saying they might be a bit lenient because we wouldn't purposely hurt family ,right zia smirked and pulled her wand into a ready position when snape said go zia yelled " expeliarmus " Draco got up the shield in time though he shrugged and said "sectumsempra " 

"Oh you want to play that way ? Ok. Empharium dios ! "

That the best you can do ? Expeliarmus "

" fine . Imulbous " 

" serpensortia " 

This time zia did the spell silently , crucio , Draco flew back and shrieked then zia cut the spell short she had won .

Sure , maybe she had used an unforgivable curse but what the neck the rules said to use any spells at your disposal that's all . Lunch and a rich soup with bread and pudding then it was ... ohhh transfiguration today zia turned a dove into flute that could sing by itself oh how exciting .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

salmondragon55

Shawna:

After a day of Thestrals yesterday, I was pumped.  If these were the sort of creatures and friends I was going to find here, my life was suddenly getting awesome!

While Zia had beaten that Draco boy at the dueling club, I had only watched.  I had no interactions in this sort of nature under my belt, so I was content to watch.  I came to dueling club just to see what it was, I don't think that I'm cut out for it though.  I'm a scientist, not a fighter.  That said, I watch and notice things.  I don't know what spell Zia cast, but boy was it effective!

My mind kept wandering back to the forest and the whole herd of creatures that were out there.  I found that while I knew their name, as well as some of them personally now, I did not know much about those mysterious beasts.

BEASTS! I nearly shouted in the hallway on the way to Arithmancy when the thought hit me.  I needed to get to the library and find the school's copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!  I left my personal copy at home.  I told dad I would need it.

"You have a brand new textbook that goes with your class," he said.  "Leave that one at home and make your trunk a bit lighter."

I knew it.  I laughed to myself as I pictured Emperor Palpatine.

"Do it."

Gets me every time!

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

emeralddragon16501

Bump

Zia

Shawna

why'd u not post?

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

#RememberSallyAndZoe

pantherwolf1244

zia 

zia sat in the library pouring over books of spells and charms practically  absorbing them she read so fast only stopping to test out a few , suddenly she came across a note about the killing curse she abruptly slammed the book shut trying to banish thoughts about her history with that one , wanting to be alone Zia pushed back her chair and hurried out of the library walking quickly towards the west wing where she knew she could stay in the room of requirement for a while  as she pasted the open door to the hospital wing she slowed her pace remembering her promise to figure out what was wrong with that linda girl a few minutes pause couldn't hurt Zia thought to herself as she backtracked sliding through the door and making her way over to the bed Linda had been in last time the girl was still there but as zia got closer she was surrounded by a dark but not sinister grey mist then out of the mist walked a spirit like imitation of the sleeping person on the bed she had a scared look in her eye but as she reached our and grabbed Zia's shoulders a cool wind sent shivers up her spine though Zia had seen this before it still creeped her out now the girl said in a hallow voice " you've got to help me " then began to speak faster in her still hallow tone .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

emeralddragon16501

I thought there was a glitch! Ok, this is what I said: "Hi, Zia. C'mon, don't look horrified like I'm a ghost! Finally, someone came to talk to me. You can't imagine how bored I was, trapped in that chunck of "Obsidian"! Oh, well, please don't let me die. You have now entered my thoughts. Talk to me often, please! Come back tomorrow! And don't torture anyone anymore, OK? Thanks! Bye!...... Oh, call me Emerald Dragon."

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

#RememberSallyAndZoe

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Karina: (Is it fine if I can communicate with Linda? If not, ignore this)

I got used to my first few days at Hogwarts. Care of Magical Creatures and Potions with the Slytherins, Herbology with the Hufflepuffs. One day I went into the hospital wing to see the girl, Linda. I wanted to see what was wrong, seeing as several Hufflepuffs were sick and she was the worst case of all. When I walked up to her bed, I saw she was surrounded by a grey-ish mist. Then, a spirit-like apparition floated from her body. I was mildly surprised, but I asked, "Are you Linda? What's happened to you? How can we cure you?" 

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

She/Her

(You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova)

"When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"  

Im a Mormon and what's wrong with that?

A Million Dreams  

Pilot of the Green Lio

salmondragon55

Sorry Zia, mom got sick so things got crazy.  I still exist though!  Sorry it's not much, I'm not sure what to write today.

Shawna's POV:

I was walking to the library to find a book on magical wildlife.  My snake, Archimedes was bobbing along with his head sticking out of the pocket of my robes enjoying the ride.  As I turned the corner to head over to the library, I spotted Zia as she was heading the other direction.  Just missing her, I turned toward my destination.

As I walked passed the shelves I looked for something, anything to answer my questions.  It is truly staggering the lack of knowledge we have in regard to some of our more interesting species of 'beasts.'

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

pantherwolf1244

Zia

She made it to the dead end that harbored the hidden door for the room of requirement, Zia thought for a moment then a door appeared marking sure no one was coming she pulled it open only to come face to face Harry potter he looked nervous for a second then he relaxed saying " hello little Malfoy what do you want into the room of requirement "

" Little Malfoy ?! You think you can call me that? Do you want me to call you little Harry ? It was true in fact zia was already a couple inches taller than him " and my business in the room of requirement is none of yours so move ?" Zia said 

" What if I say no "

"Then I will immobilize you and leave lying in the hallway unroll one of your friends finds you ."

"You don't know how ."

"You want to test that theorie ?"

"Sure "

"Ok, immobulus !" An expression surprise past over his face then he froze and fell backwards as Zia finger waved and slipped through the door closing it behind her . Once in ,Zia looked around after locating a pile of pillows she sat down and flicked her wand out testing a few spells at once 

"Expecto patronum " a large glowing emerald green snake appeared in front of her then she conjured a music box wound it up and sciences it with the charm "scilencio " once she was done she went back outside undid the curse on potter then hightailed it back to slytherin commons.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

hey... Is it too late to join? Heh... This was made on may 22nd but ^-^;

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

not really active anymore but kiiinda there?

i ship things too much

zen, yoosung, jaehee, jumin, seven are my loves

v and ray, we are yet to see

sleep deprived but im existing i guess

pantherwolf1244

Nope it's not too late to join just put in a form.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

emeralddragon16501

I thought I said the mist was blu-grey... So many variations. My mist is connected to internet.

"Karina." I smiled."You know what happened. Find the bow, not for me, but for the others. I am too hard to rescue. Hey, talk to this lonely about-to-die girl often, Ok?"

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

#RememberSallyAndZoe

catdragon13873

I had finally finished my passageway to the Gryffindor common rooms. Now, the Gryffindor could get into the bunker. I went back in and started working on a magic library. When it was time for Herbology, I skipped to the greenhouses, aware of the funny looks I was getting but too excited to care. When I got there, I was almost late. Professor Sprout handed out earmuffs, which I put on, and then held up a creepy baby plant thing. She used her wand to write letters that the plant was called a Mandrake, and that it might be able to be used on the petrified Hufflepuffs. When the period was over, I walked into Potions, nervous after hearing the rumors about Professor Snape. (Or Slughorn, I'm not sure when this is)

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

pantherwolf1244

Ok guys I think we should stage this year as being from book three seeing as then we still have all the characters we want because so many characters die in books 4-7 if we do this we can use any characters that were there in that year .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

salmondragon55

Shawna's POV:

I came down the stairs to the Gryffindor common room early enough for most of the students to be asleep.  Most.  I was surprised to find another awake as I came down the stairs sitting at a table in the corner surrounded by books.  Her crazy hair blocked out most of her face, but from the part I could see the poor girl hadn't slept much last night.

As I came down the last stair and turned to see if she was alright, I was stopped by a noise from across the room.  I turned toward the sound and saw a shelf move to the side and a girl's head pop out of the crack in the wall.

"Hey there," said the stranger. "Um, greetings from the bunker!"

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

catdragon13873

After classes, I finished my homework and went to the bunker. I finished the tunnel to Gryffindor, and went through to see if it would work. I appeared in a room that had a red and gold tapestry on the walls. So this was the Gryffindor common room. I looked around and saw another girl on the other side of the room. "Hey there!" I said, because this was a super awkward situation. "Greetings from the bunker!"

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

I’m spoopy now I guess

Toffee’s Still a Walnut

FADESQUID SISTERS

#RememberTheLost

OKAY FINE IM AN ALMOND

salmondragon55

"Hey," I laughed and waved at the bunker girl. 

I looked over to the other girl at the table again, who just shrugged and went back to her books.  Apparently this sort of thing was no strange thing to her.  I guess being at a magic school for a while will do that to you.

"What do you mean by the bunker?" I asked as I noticed that she did not have Gryffindor colors on.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

salmondragon55

Nudge*

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

pantherwolf1244

Zia 

Zia, having stayed up in the commons for the last few hours finally went into her dorm where she was greeted by the welcome sight of her wand sitting on her bedside table glowing faintly she picked it up and twirled it between her fingers then tucked it into her sleeve and ran out the door once in the hall she slowed to a walk as to avoid detection . When she reached the great hall she walked in she noticed the floating candles were gone as were the huge tables Zia supposed they couldn't be there all the time but this didn't feel right shrugging off the feeling of doubt she pulled her wand and started the spell chanting under her breath the couldron came to a boil and then simmered changing color from red to green to blue . Once it took on a violet ethereal hue she dipped the flask into it pulled it out and capped it sliding the vile into her sleeve I can teach you how to bewitch the mind now the turned to the next cauldron adding the last a pinch of gold dust it turned a forest green color once again she dipped a different vile and capped it sliding it into her sleeve as well ensnare the senses  the last coal from stood apart she pulled a single ruby out and dropped it in turning it a mesmerizing silver the vile went in and came was capped and put safely away and put a stopper in death .  she had done it she had finished them . A voice made her jump " a young slytherin out of bed late at night?"  It mused " following perhaps in her cousins footsteps?" Turning she saw the long white beard and immediately recognized him , it was Dumbledore " no sir I will not follow Draco he is not a leader he merely wishes he was" Zia answered guiltily " well either way you ought to get back to bed before a teacher who is not so forgiving comes along" he winked " of coarse sir " she answered and walked swiftly back to the dungeons hoping that he might forget about the incident before morning .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

emeralddragon16501

wait, Jade, I didnt see ur form... Where is it?

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

#RememberSallyAndZoe

pantherwolf1244

Jade has here form about 1/4 of the way down page two 

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

salmondragon55

Shawna's POV:

After being shown the new bunker that a talented young witch had built by herself, I had a lot of fun getting to know some of the other kids from various houses.  Most of them were from families that had muggle tech back at home as well, so we had quite a fun time telling the few who had no idea about all of the greatest toys and gadgets. 

Of course I had ran back up to my room to fetch my gameboy.  I figured that tetris should be a good introduction to video games for these kids.  I also fetched some non-moving pictures, stickers, balloons, and glow sticks (I'm always ready in case of a birthday party).  None of those kids had ever seen such things!  Can you believe it? Imagine a party with no balloons or a Halloween without glow sticks!  Now that is just plain sad.

To say that they were excited would be an understatement as our get together quickly became an impromptu show and tell/party.  We combined magic with the items and came up with the new way to fill up balloons as well as a new way to use them as a magical pillow fight type of weapon as they were enchanted to act as bludgers (I attempted to explain that they were also like dodgeballs, but this confused them) as we attempted to cross the room without getting hit.

After we had found our stomachs rumbling, one of the Hufflepuffs suggested that we visit the kitchens and see if any of the breakfast we had missed was still around.  So, as a group, we left the bunker through a closet and followed the Hufflepuffs.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

, 2 , , 4