Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Ever since you were born you’ve been different. Despite the fact your parents were normal, you weren’t. When you were born you cried like a normal baby but then you morphed into an animal, a few minutes later you changed back. The moment this happened you were taken from your parents. They were told it was for the best, then your parents were left believing you were dead. But instead you were raised on a giant lab in the middle of nowhere being put to test that you don’t know what for. You’ve been raised doing them. There are three groups in this lab. The Unmarked, The Tattooed, and The Hidden. Each group is made up of a different age group of kids that turn into an animal when ever they strongly feel an emotion. The Unmarked in ages 0-11, The Tattooed are ages 12-16, then The Hidden are ages 17 and up. You are part of the Tattooed or teen group. The reason you are called the Tattooed is because on your 12th birthday you are given a giant tattoo and thrown into this group. You don’t know why you were given this tattoo but soon you realize that the tattoo becomes part of you fur/feathers/scales every time you transform. You don’t trust this place. As soon as you become a Tattooed you face difficult challenges, you watch people die left and right. Once people enter the Hidden age group they aren’t seen again. But then you learn the true reason you’re here. The Unmarked are tested to see how them doing art or learning effects their transformation. The Tattooed is to test how athletic and life threatening experiences affect their transformation. The Hidden group is to see how different lab experiments will affect their transformation. You and a group of others must escape, to where is the question.

Rules

No copying other peoples animals. There can be two people with the same species but not the same breed. For example there could be one red wolf and one arctic wolf, there can be one grizzly bear and one sun bear, or there could be one bald eagle and one golden eagle. 
To go along with the rule above you have to be specific about your animal don’t just put horse, put something like Frisian 
No animal that can’t survive on land!
No Mythical creatures
Put marked in your other section 
It’s very hot where we are so I suggest warmer weather outfits
One character per person
Keep name simple. Try to make it reflect your animal or appearance. Like if you had red hair and you could turn into a red panda maybe you could be called Red. Or you could have your name reflect nature, like the names Breeze, Dusk, Storm, Lily, Rain, Sky, ect. 
You need to have one large tattoo on your back that spreads to your sides and possibly front. Everyone has their name tattooed on their right wrist 
We all have animal instincts well in animal form
We unwillingly change on full moons and new moons

Form
Name: 
Human Appearance: (Please include clothing) 
Back Tattoo: 
Name Tattoo: 
Personality: 
Animal: 
Animal Appearance: 

Crush: (Optional)
Other:

Name: Dawn
Human Appearance: Light brown hair that is in a loose braid, amber yellow eyes, tan skin, wears a light blue belly shirt with orange fringe that reveals the tattoo on her back. She wears a loose light blue skirt with orange hemming that goes down to just above her knees. Has a small light brown pouch that she keeps around her waist. 
Back Tattoo: A light blue wolf head on her back and wings that go out from either side of the wolf head and extend to her sides. 
Name Tattoo: Black and has a rising sun around it 
Personality: Motherly, kind, jumpy, often nervous, helpful, will risk her life to save those she loves, loves running (As long as she isn’t running for her life), enjoys her wolf form but fears she’ll loose control and hurt people
Animal: Red wolf
Animal Appearance: Light brown and buff fur with a white belly, chin and paw. Eyes are a light amber-y yellow. Has her blue tattoo on her back.

Crush: open
Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

Form
Name: Rose 
Human Appearance: She has fair skin and is skinny, but strong. Her hair is a gold color and has natural highlights and loose curls. Her hair is thick and silky and is either down or in a ponytail. Her right eye is gray-blue and her left eye is green-blue. She also has long black eyelashes. She is about average height and is very light on her feet. Outfit 1: A pale blue tank top with black shorts, black converse, and her silver wolf necklace. Outfit 2: A gray tank top that fades to a dark gray with black pants, black combat boots, and her silver wolf necklace. 
Back Tattoo: A teal wolf that looks like it is mid-leap. Teal swirls that spread out across her back. 
Name Tattoo: Teal and has small roses on either side 
Personality: Intelligent, sly, brave, stubborn, has a hard time trusting people, fiery, protective, feels free when in her wolf form, but sometimes can't control herself. 
Animal: Gray wolf 
Animal Appearance: Gray fur that has silver and white flecks in it. The same as in human form. She is very fast and light. Her fur is thick and soft and she has a fluffy tail. Her tattoo is on her back.  

Crush: Open, just ask
Other: marked

• Posted at:

|Rose|

Gryffindor

Daughter of Poseidon

Capricorn

Animal lover

INFJ

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. -Albert Einstein

Thumbnail avatar f1ada2e8f1

detectingbee51

Pretty cool idea! Here's my form.

Name: Pride
Human Appearance: Hazel eyes, dark brown hair entirely concealed by a black cap embroidered with a green lizard, olive skin, full sleeve green shirt, denim pants with a hem
Back Tattoo: a lizard that goes from his right abdomen to his left abdomen, crossing his back. The lizard's head is at the right and the tail is at the left.
Name Tattoo: The d is slightly under the rest of the letters (intentionally) and the name is encircled in lines, as if it was emitting light
Personality: slightly vain, frivolous, but loyal
Animal: Frilled lizard
Animal Appearance: goldish scales, the tattoo turns into black scales, brown eyes, light yellow belly
Crush: None

• Posted at:

Bend

hopefully that name isn't taken

Previously Bee 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

Can I change Rose's age to 15, not 15 almost 16?

• Posted at:

|Rose|

Gryffindor

Daughter of Poseidon

Capricorn

Animal lover

INFJ

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. -Albert Einstein

Thumbnail avatar 84975552f5

dragonforest475

Name: Crimson
Human Appearance:A light skinned petite girl with long brown hair in a braid and leaf green eyes.Wears a light blue t-shirt with a fox on it and is open at the back revealing her tattoo and jean shorts.She also has a locket that she is extremly protective about
Back Tattoo: A orange fox tattoo that looks like it's winking
Name Tattoo: Black like the tattoo with a fox tail coming from it
Personality: Can I pov it? I am terrible with keeping to the personality I put down.
Animal: Red fox (Vulpes Vulpes)
Animal Appearance: Small russet fox with black paws and a white muzzle and stomach

Crush:Open is lesbian
Other:Marked

• Posted at:

Kitsune's spare account!

redwolf988

Dawn: Red Wolf

Rose: Gray wolf

Pride: Frilled Lizard

Crimson: Red Fox (Please just put down a few defining characteristics of the personality you don't have to be too discriptive) 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Name: Skye
Human Appearance: (Please include clothing) Hazel eyes, tan skin. Long, wavy black hair in a ponytail or fish braid to the side. She is skinny and smaller than most 15 year-olds. She wears a silver-white t-shirt, and some light blue-pale running shorts. She wears some light brown sandals, but has some boots also. She has a golden feather stuck in her hair to make it look like a barrette, and has a woven string tied to her leg as an akle bracelet
Back Tattoo: A golden hawk that is on her back, wings are out to look like she has wings from a far away view
Name Tattoo: Silver with a couple of white feathers sprouting out from it
Personality: She is hard to gain her trust, but she is kind to those who she trusts. She loves to run, any kind of it. She is brave and loyal, but isn't one to speak up in front of crowds, unless nessisary. Will protect the ones she loves with her life, but can be very stubborn when she has her mind on something. Sometimes bossy to others.
Animal: A golden falcon
Animal Appearance: Light brown, golden, and dark red feathers on her back and wings. A white chest with little brown flecks or outlines on her, black eyes.

Crush: (Optional) Open, please ask
Other: Marked

Is this ok?

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

Thumbnail avatar a22af11286

dogwizard506

Name: Night
Human Appearance: (Please include clothing) Black hair, blue eyes, tall tan skin, black shoes, blue jeans red t shirt
Back Tattoo:  a Black wolfhead with stars in the background
Name Tattoo: A black night sky with stardstars
Personality:  Fatherly, smart, loyal, friendly
Animal: Eastern Wolf
Animal Appearance: Black and white fur with blue eyes

Crush: (Optional) Dawn
Other:

Mods, Please Let This through

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Thumbnail avatar 2703a8422f

teallynx171

Crimson is mischievous and Immature but can be serious if the situation calls for it 

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Bisexual

Official fan girl of

Spirit animal

Harry potter

Percy jackson

wings of fire

Hunger games

Star Wars

Steven Universe

#Love iLove

redwolf988

Crimson: Red Fox 

Skye: Golden Falcon

Night: ________ (Sorry there has already been two types of wolves but you can pick for literally any other member of the canine species like coyotes or dingos or even just a regular dog) 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

dogwizard506

I guess a dingo

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

redwolf988

Kk

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar b162f9c21d

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Mira Acrux 
Human Appearance: Tall, 6'3", with long limbs, and a thin build. Seems very thin, almost skinny looking. Her skin is well tanned, and she had a few beauty mark- like large freckles on her face. She has Long, red/brown loosely curly hair thats short on one side, almost shaved but not quite. She wears a rose colored,
flowy, cold-shoulder type shirt, black short-shorts with a bit of flowery white lace on them, and black boots with a bit of a heel to them, though they are still practical for physical activities. 
Back Tattoo: The tattoo is a design of stars, flowers, and a few butterflies, starting at the back of her neck and going onto her shoulders and upper arms, all the way to her lower back. It is brown outlines with hints of colors like pink and light orange 
Name Tattoo: A rose pink color, written in a fancy font 
Personality: Sassy, confident, can come off as rude if you rub her the wrong way. If you befriend her, she is nice and somewhat protective. Shes not afraid to stand up to anybody, and will tell you exactly what she thinks even if its harsh. 
Animal: Maned Wolf (which is not actually a wolf- look them up their quite cool actually) 
Animal Appearance: Fur about the same color as her hair but more red, black markings covering her legs and on the back of her neck and on her muzzle. White belly and partly white tail.
Crush: None. 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We all cry in mascara, it happens." ☾  

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

⦊ Character Design & World building

⦊ High Concentration of uwu

redwolf988

I guess Maned Wolves are technically not wolves.... 

Night: Dingo

____: Maned Wolf (No last names and first names are based off appearance or nature)

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

Form
Name: Xian Moon-Slash
Human Appearance: (Please include clothing) : White hair, golden eyes, tan skin, black jeans, gray t-shirt, white coat (over t-shirt), black tennis shoes
Back Tattoo: A howling wolf. Only on back though
Name Tattoo: Xian
Personality: Aggressive, protective, loyal, pyromaniac
Animal: Arctic Wolf
Animal Appearance: A white furred wolf with golden eyes.

Crush: (Optional) Any boy. I might warm up to one.

Other: *howl*

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

օղӀվ í ɾҽՏҽɾѵҽ Եհҽ ɾíցհԵ Եօ ʍɑƘҽ ƒմղ օƒ ʍí ɑʍíցօՏ

Like a pheonix I will rise and fly from the ashes 

Draw a circle there's the Earth! 

#Christian

#Deltasquad

dreamtimecrow55

oh! sorry i missed the name thing! 

can her name be Heather? Since its like

a flowery plant 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

redwolf988

Heather is an alright name but there is already two wolves please pick a different animal.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfdreamtime201

Egnore my last name. And thy name Xian means: Graceful (In real life i'm very clumsy, so, I like the name.)

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

Thumbnail avatar d64343e8a9

dragonflyhawk14

Name: Star

Human Appearance: Long brown hair, bright green eyes, tanned skin, wears stretchy black pants and a soft black short-sleeved shirt. Carries a leather satchel that is filled with healing herbs. Also wears a thin gold chain with a sliver heart charm that she got from her parents.
Back Tattoo: A black panther that has specks of white fur that look like stars
Name Tattoo:Black with stars all around it 
Personality: Fierce, brave, loyal, kind, helpful, protective. She loves being in her animal form.
Animal: Black panther
Animal Appearance: Black fur with green eyes and spots of white fur that look a lot like stars

Crush: Will have one later.
Other:Marked. Also she is very good at healing with herbs which is why she has the satchel.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

wolfdreamtime201

oh, then Arctic Fox

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

redwolf988

Well I agree it's a pretty name but the scientists holding them don't actually care about the meaning of the name so please can it be changed to something more like all the others. You could name her Grace if you want. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfdreamtime201

*Sigh* Her name will be... Fang. :D

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Name: Storm
Human Appearance: (Please include clothing) brown hair with light green eyes and wears a red checkered short sleeve shirt and jeans. Her hair is in two long braids down her back.
Back Tattoo: a tan snarling mountain lion with green eyes.
Name Tattoo: A grey thunder cloud with lightning and rain
Personality: smart, stubborn, swift, good at solving puzzles and riddles. Hates rain.
Animal: Mountain Lion
Animal Appearance: mountain lion appreance, golden tan with the mountain lion tattoo on back. The tattoo on her back is darker than her fur color, and she is large for a mountain lion. Also, had vibrant green eyes.

Crush: (Optional) open
Other: Runs for cover when it starts sprinkling. Likes swimming as a human, but hates all forms of water when she's a big cat.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Name: Blue
Human Appearance: His hair is a medium-length and is extremely soft. It's natural color is a deep dark brown with golden highlights that blend well with the hair. It's often messy; like bedhead hair. His eyes are a a bright blue, light on the outer rings and fades to dark blue to the iris. He's 5'9, 110 lbs, and has a skinny, but lean build to himself. He usually wears a dark grey shirt with a maroon flannel over the shirt. His jeans are a navy blue with rips at the knees. He finishes the look with black combat boots.
Back Tattoo: A black and white raccoon head on his back with the tattooed fur coming up on his rib cage.
Name Tattoo: It's in golden font with black and white background.
Personality: He's very curious about everything, even if it seems boring. He usually wants to solve something or try to evaluate situations or people. He's very caring to the point of protecting for even one mean remark towards someone. He's sometimes quiet when he's thinking or when he's annoyed. He enjoys art and literature and music. He draws when he's feeling a bit down. That's why he keeps a pen with him all the time. He sometimes lashes out when people keep pressuring him or he can't hear himself think. An INFP. He sometimes uses white lies to make someone feel better, even if it was their fault. He likes working alone, but having someone there as a presence is usually calming for him. He sometimes is sarcastic and a bit flirty, but it's rare. He jokes around to lighten the mood or he just wants to make himself feel better. So, he mutters sarcastic comments under his breath when someone talks.
Animal: Raccoon
Animal Appearance: He's a bit big for a raccoon size, his eyes usually stand out when in the form, which are a bright cerulean blue. His fur is obviously black and white due to the tattoo on his back.

Crush: Open
Other: He got his name from his eyes.

• Posted at:

Thank you for making my time here memorable.

- Anti

Thumbnail avatar d64343e8a9

dragonflyhawk14

Can Star have a crush on Blue if he is accepted?

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

wolfdreamtime201

Form I am redoing mine
Name: Fang
Human Appearance: (Please include clothing) Black hiking boots, black jeans, white t-shirt, black leather jacket, glasses, tan skin, white long hair, pink eyes
Back Tattoo: A snarling fox
Name Tattoo: White ink
Personality: Aggressive, Protective, loyal, sometimes mischeivious.
Animal: Arctic Fox
Animal Appearance: A white-furred fox with pink eyes and fluffy fur

Crush: (Optional) Pride (If he is a boy because sometimes people put he instead of she on accident)
Other: Nope

• Posted at:

₣łⱤɆØӾ

AKA Mozilla

Cʜᴀɴᴄʟᴇᴛᴀ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

#Christian

#Deltasquad

redwolf988

Heather: Maned Wolf

Fang: Arctic Fox

Star: Black Panther

Storm: Mountain Lion

Blue: Raccoon 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 02abafe43e

stormbreeze48

Save pergerine falcon!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Thank you, SAMB, for a wonderful experience.

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Pergerine Falcon saved

@Fang: Sorry I just noticed one other thing and I don't want to sound knit picky but can your human form have natural colored eyes? 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar f1ada2e8f1

detectingbee51

Yep, Pride is a boy, and yes, he can be Fang's crush.

• Posted at:

Bend

hopefully that name isn't taken

Previously Bee 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

Thumbnail avatar bd2ace55df

wisemusician27

Name: Harmony

Human Appearance: Average height, long red hair, blue eyes, pale skin, sweet/shy smile, cobalt cap-sleeve dress w/ white capris, pointe shoes, white headband, black watch, Salvation bracelet, necklace with music notes.
Back Tattoo: Two black pawprints surrounded by music notes with a cross in the back.
Name Tattoo: Blue, book antiqua, with music notes around it.
Personality: She is very sweet, but a little shy. Most importantly for her, she is a Christian. She cares about those around her no matter what, even when they are mean to her. She loves to help people. She is very intelligent, and her friends often times come to her for advice. Although she is shy, she is a true leader, and will take kindly take charge if necesary. She loves music, and she plays violin, piano and harp. She also is a dancer (which is why she is wearing pointe shoes).
Animal: leopard
Animal Appearance: Large, tan, spotted, blue eyes.
Crush: Open (Blue, if he accepts)
Other:

• Posted at:

Christian

"For God so loved the world in this way, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whosoever beliveth in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."  ~John 3:16~   God loves you!!!!  <3

Violinist~Pianist~Dancer

Thumbnail avatar 2dacde932c

platinumdragon2816

Name: Ashton or, Dusk bc it's my nickname.

Human appearance: pale white hair usually in a braid, white eyebrows, pale gray-blue eyes, pale skin with paler freckles, tall, lanky and thin.

Back tattoo: leaping snow leopard

Name tattoo: Red and has a storm with lightning strikes around it.

Personality: Kind, harsh, loud-ish, loves running

Animal: Snow Leopard

Animal Appearence: large snow leopard with a swirl on left ear, long tail

Crush: ?????????

Other: HIII

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/

"Ben no flirting with dangerous war criminals."

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

Thumbnail avatar 02abafe43e

stormbreeze48

Name: Swoop

Human Appearance: Has short, curly, dark brown, almost black hair, blue-gray eyes, fair skinned, 5"2. Wears a plain dark gray t-shirt with light blue jeans and black converse.
Back Tattoo: A blue-gray bird with its wings spread out across her upper back/shoulders, and the tips of the feathers go into the sides of her arms.
Name Tattoo: Dark gray letters that slope downwards and kind of curve.
Personality: She's very smart, intelligent and observant. She's usually pretty quiet and distant and keeps to herself, as she has become awkward in social situations. She can come off as cold, and is pretty mistrusting. She tries to block out her emotions and worries, even though all the tests terrify her and stress her out a ton, making her pretty anxious. Her anxiousness leads to her deep down actually caring about her fellow animal-shifters-whatever they are, so it comes off surprising if she does a random act of kindness out of the blue. 
Animal: Pergerine Falcon
Animal Appearance: Darker gray feathers, white underbelly, chest, and legs that are speckled with dark gray spots, round black eyes.

Crush: Nope
Other: I originally wanted to use a sloth but... yeah that wouldn't really be helpful in most situations and the character probably wouldn't have made it to be apart of the Tattooed group.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Thank you, SAMB, for a wonderful experience.

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Fang: Arctic Fox

????: Peregrine Falcon

Harmony: Leopard

Dusk: Snow Leopard

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

dogwizard506

@Redwolf are Night and Dawn going to switch to the Hidden group or not

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

redwolf988

Fang: Arctic Fox (Eye color comment) 

Swoop: Peregrine Falcon

Harmony: Leopard

Dusk: Snow Leopard

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

@Ice: No luckily they escape before then. The two days before Dawn is suppose to go to the Hidden group she meets an escaping hidden. The hidden tells her what's going on and tells her to escape while she still can. Dawn and a few others (Night will probably be there because he is one of the eldest tattooed) will go to check out if what that hidden said was true and things are even worse than they though so they'll get as many of the Tattooed (AKA all of the RPers) to escape with them.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

dreamtimecrow55

up! 

• Posted at:

__Reve_Elysium__

They/Them || Gay || Leo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

→Jenna Marbles←

⦊ Artist

⦊ Roleplayer

Thumbnail avatar c0f1f717a0

dragoncerberus367

Name: Chrysanthe
Human Appearance: Has Tawny hair with brown eyes. Wears an amber tee shirt with blue jeans.
Back Tattoo: Jackal head that is surrounded by plants that reach her sides
Name Tattoo: Surrounded with swirls that look like vines 
Personality: Fierce, loyal, blunt, stubborn, passionate, and protective
Animal: Golden Jackal
Animal Appearance: A normal golden jackel with a tawny base fur color, the under parts and belly are cream colored, and has a bushy tail with a tan tip

Crush: Open
Other: Marked

• Posted at:

Call Me Clara^^

My Gang: Me, Skylar(Ninetails), Tsunami(Vaporeon), Night(Umbreon), Blizzard(Glaceon), Nightstream, Oceanbreeze, Tasai(Sylveon), Tsuki(Hollow), Lunar(Umbreon), Xion, Lily(Fennekin)

Fandoms: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto FairyTail, Bleach, 

redwolf988

@Clara: Can you change your name to something more related to nature and or your appearance? 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

1 , , 3 , 4