Thumbnail avatar 2c96756161

robineyes9

I know a lot of you are not exposed to this yet but I am. I know this has people around my age who might however. Even if you are not I never doubt the suggestions of younger kids because you're smarter than half the kids at my school.

You know all the things your parents told us not to do? Well lets say they got a little rebellious. How do I drop these people? How can I get away? The problem is they are not  awful people. They can be kind and every understanding and haven't done anything to me actually . They have a lot of family issues and I am conflicted if I should stay around to be the voice of reason. These people are becoming toxic.... I have not done any of the things they have done. I swore I would never because I am blessed with an amazing mother. I am smarter than those things. I am better then them. If they think I am some annoying tame girl who ruins anything so be it, I just don't want to bullied. And these people, if I am on their bad side, would be my worst nightmare. They are not the mean girls who can stir up a little trouble, they are the dramatic girls which makes them worse because they know who to tell and how to make it big and blow up in my face.

They think I am this sweet innocent thing, but that is only one side of me. Their ignorance is my armor, my sword, my zeal, their bane. Everyone at school knows I am quiet and sweet so who are they going to trust? Well the popular girls will side with them, or not  I have no clue. I have other friends who they don't like because they are a bit too "worried about grades". I am trying to seek refuge with them and the theater kids my friend M talks to all of those people and I know I can trust him so hopefully if I tell him he can help me out. Ugh but if they see me talking to him they will tease me that I like him... Then comes the next problem. How do I get my sister away from these people. She seems less apt to jump ship and she doesn't like my other friends either...but I know she has other friends who are good kids. I'm definitely going to talk to her. She might not like it but she trusts me.

If you are wondering that these "things" are then assume the worst. It varries from person to person but they have all at least done one of the things that comes to your mind. Yes. Even the very worst one that you have in your mind.One of them has.The same person has also done the second worst thing aswell. Third and fourth aswell. Yet for some reason they are the nicest and their mother kicks her out for no reason and is an awful parent.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sea*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'**'・*:.。..。.:*・゜゚・* 

Thumbnail avatar 2c96756161

robineyes9

*pokes after realizing no one was on at 12:00*

• Posted at:

Sea*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'**'・*:.。..。.:*・゜゚・* 

Thumbnail avatar 9e1db0e4ae

twilightchief24

um

uh

(this doesnt help im sry)

uh.....

• Posted at:

I exist

Luke

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

Um. 

I guess just them know that you love and care about them, and are happy to help and talk with them whenever possible, but you're going to keep your bubble squeaky clean.

The was I view friends in school, or anywhere really is this. I live in my own personal bubble of joy, happiness, and innocence. If you want to come into my bubble and share in the rainbows, that's super cool with me. However, I do not allow you to take me out of my bubble to join you is your sad and depressing world, because I have no desire to go there. 

• Posted at:

Bobcat.