#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

What would you guys think of making a situation where we group a few people who don't like eachother together and make them solve the situation by working together?

Groups of two, such as Raven and Brian, Dominic and Xavier, maybe Azalia and Elias?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Do you want to PoV Wolfy?

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

I like that idea, Embyr. ^^ Also, I'll post a short POV.

Raven~

Almost as soon as Azalia, Xavier, and I got inside we were suddenly surrounded by a bunch of our allies. They all looked at least a little anxious until they saw me alive and well, then their expressions changed into relief. I heard at least ten different voices talking all at once as they started crowding around me. I was starting to feel overwhelmed when Azalia's command voice sounded over the other voices.

"STOP." Everyone seemed to freeze where they were and fell silent. All eyes turned to Azalia now.

"Leave Raven alone for now. I imagine he'd like to wash up and change into some clean clothes before he starts getting coddled and fussed over." She said and I huffed a bit at the words she used.

I'd rather not get "coddled" or "fussed over" at all... I thought, somewhat bitterly. But I was glad when everyone reluctantly back up and allowed me to go to my room. Azalia had been right. I really wanted to get clean as soon as possible.

Once I finished my bath, I noticed a scar on my chest for the first time. It was right where I had been stabbed by the dagger. Right over my heart.

The wound must've been too deep for Azalia's power to completely heal it. Though, I didn't really care. I was fine with a scar, as long as it didn't bother me.

Once I finished in the bathroom and got dressed into a purple sweater and black jeans, I headed back to the cafeteria, where the others were all eating dinner, and endured the coddling that was inevitable.

So... It turned out to be longer than expected. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

Raven's heroic death had made him popular within the FWG, definitely an improvement from before, and everyone was pleased to see him alive and well. I could almost swear Brian himself was acting in a more upbeat  manner, though he hid it well.

I was glad as well, though also embarrassed that he'd gotten onto my case about Dominic, more so since Azalia was there to witness him do it. However, Azalia had agreed not to tell anyone about it--though I could tell she was slightly amused by the whole situation. 

Meanwhile, Dominic and Calaena, along with the others they'd brought to fight alongside us, were staying at the FWG now, since Oliver certainly wouldn't welcome them back.

Back to the present, I could barely glimpse Raven on the other side of the room being praised or, as Azalia put it, coddled and fussed over, among the crowds of people. I chuckled quietly, seeing his exasperated expression as he tried unsuccessfully to get away from the crowd. 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

I got cut off...

Xavier-

I then turned my head, hearing approaching footsteps, and spotted Azalia. She sat down beside me and set down a plate of food.

We sat in silence, munching occasionally on our food, and then Azalia spoke, "I would laugh at him if I were you."

I glanced at her, "I wasn't laughing."

"I saw you chuckle. I could always tell them about earlier..."

"You wouldn't."

"You know I would." Azalia met my gaze.

"I know." I replied in good humor, returning her gaze.

Just then Brian appeared at our table and set his plate down with a loud clank, "Am I interrupting anything?" He glanced back and forth between us.

Both Azalia and I dropped our gaze and continued to eat our food in a very awkward manner.

I glanced up briefly and for a split second I saw sure Brian had an unbearably smug expression on his face.

---

Brian should totally be an overprotective godfather.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

Omp, he totally should-

XDXD 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

The ban is permanent

• Posted at:

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

dogdragon1303

What??!?

Are you still going to sneak on, Azalis? I'd understand if you couldn't but I don't know what I'd do if you left.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

I don't want you to leave, Azalis... But I understand if you have to... 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdonut473

I'll sneak in. Meanwhile, I look forward to your PoVs

• Posted at:

Azalis

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

dogdragon1303

Wait...so you're not gonna POV anymore?

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Not much, no

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Bump. It's your turn, Wolfy.

Azalis, would you like for us to do something with Azalia? I could POV her a little if you wanted. We're gonna miss you...

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Take a look at my earlier PoVs and try to write similarly. And I'm not completely gone. Just don't expect ultra long PoVs.

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdonut473

Azalia~

I glared at Brian, taking Xavier's hand under the table. Brian rolled his eyes and turned to Xavier. "Hurt her and I'll replace the meat in these meals with ground Xavier."

"Brian, please just get off my back. I could technically get a driver's license. I'm not a child anymore. I can handle myself."

"And even if you didn't you'd probably have Xavier to watch your back," Godfather grumbled.

"Brian..." I warned. "Back. Off."

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdonut473

*thread CPR*

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

It's ALIVVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! *changes out of mourning clothes*

I hope you still check this Azalis. I'm such a fool. I assumed no one had POVed but boom you did I'm so happy I thought this was gone.

Xavier-

"Since when have you cared about Azalia?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at Brian, "You can't just pop in one day claiming to be her godfather and suddenly control her whole life."

"Legally-" Brian started.

I cut him off, "You want to talk about what's legal? You've done many illegal things, Brian. Don't start."

Azalia coughed and I glanced at her. "Supper's over." she reminded me.

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, noting with frustration that it was still crooked, and read the time.

After awkwardly unclasping hands with Azalia, the three of us stood up.

"Uh--Brian," Azalia met his gaze, "I'd like you to check our supplies of weapons. Also Wolfsbane. We might need them again soon."

Brian nodded and I addressed Azalia, "I'll go finish paperwork. Again. Also," I glanced at the clock, "I'll get someone to fix that clock."

-----

I heard this one thing where a guy and a girl were arguing except it was a cute argument and it reminded me of Azalia and Xavier. 

-----

Dominic-

I knocked on the door to Mrs. Wolfe's room, and entered without waiting for a response.

She sighed as I entered. "What is it? You should wait until I say come in, Dominic." she stared sourly at the papers on her desk. "The FWG has me doing paperwork once again."

I frowned. "Why? Can't you refuse?" I started to pace, "All they've done is commanded us to do things since we've arrived here. What right--"

"Stop pacing." Mrs. Wolfe sighed, looking exasperated. "I've already said that the FWG was kind to let us stay here. I understand," she continued as I opened my mouth to speak, "that we don't have the greatest history with them. But in the past we've united. Our grandfathers and such. They do have the right to make us work. We  all need to work in order to fight Oliver."

I sat down one one of her seats with a huff.

"I know you don't really like them," Mrs. Wolfe stared at me, "but we have to put our differences aside for now. Oliver's very strong. If we fight amongst ourselves, we've already lost."

There was a moment of silence, then Mrs. Wolfe spoke, "Do you know what the month is, Dominic?"

"Um, yea. It's November." I blinked.

"And next month is Chrismas." Mrs. Wolfe smiled, "Brian and I were considering a Chrismas party. More of a dance, really. Ballroom dancing, not your generation's dancing." she rolled her eyes, "we'll have families over for dinner."

I narrowed my eyes, "Well, what if some of us are too young to dance?"

"Your birthday's next week. You'll be fourteen, which is old enough." 

"Fine, but wouldn't it be dangerous to invite the families when Oliver's such a threat?" I countered.

"We have to invite them. Every year they have to come at least once. It's more than tradition. They have to see their kids." Mrs. Wolfe said, "and there's always a truce on Christmas Day. Oliver wouldn't break that."

"How do you know?"

"I know things, Dominic. Don't you have things to do?" 

I grumbled angrily and left the room.

----

So the dance has been an idea for awhile, as you know. 

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

Woah!! This thing is still going! XD :D

Luca~

I was walking past Mrs. Wolfe's office when I heard an unexpected voice come from it. I stopped and quietly pressed my ear to the door to hear what was being said.

"Do you know what the month is, Dominic?" Dominic?

"Um, yeah. It's November." Dominic's reply came. What's he doing in there? I wasn't given much time to wonder about that before Mrs. Wolfe continued the conversation.

"And next month is Christmas. Brian and I were considering a Christmas party," Ooh~ Brian and I~ "More of a dance, really. Ballroom dancing, not your generation's dancing. We'll have families over for dinner."

I smiled as I walked away, having heard enough for now. Time to start spreading rumors. I thought with a mischievous grin on my face.

Walking around the FWG HQ, I told a few other people about the Christmas party, but added the possibility of Brian and Mrs. Wolfe dancing together at the party to the story. Within a couple hours there were rumors being talked about all throughout the building.

Oh, Luca. What are we gonna do with you? XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdragon1303

Pshhhhhhhhhhhh Luca dat boi.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdragon1303

I'll POV later if Azalis doesn't.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Kaia :

I walked near my mother's room. I knocked on the door. 

"Come in." Mom called. 

"There are rumors about you and Mr. Lupus dancing together at the Christmas party. Is it true?" I asked. 

"That is not what I was expecting Kaia." Mom said. 

"But since when have you ever expected something normal from me?" I retorted. 

"Now I have a question for you. Are you and Elias going to dance together?" 

"I don't think so. I need to focus on getting Oliver out of the Haven." I replied. 

Then I walked out of the room, passing Elias on my way.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

dogdragon1303

So many people here are sweet on eachother.

Dominic-

It shouldn't have surprised me that only a few minutes after I left Mrs. Wolfe's office, Cora* came up to me and said, "Did you hear that Mrs. Wolfe and Brian are gonna dance together?"

I blinked, "Who told you that?" 

"Luca." Cora replied.

I glared at her, "Don't believe anything Luca says. He probably eavesdropped on a conversation that didn't concern him and misheard something."

"I hope not." Cora said, grinning. Then she skipped off.

I rolled my eyes, turned to leave, and smashed into Celaena as she rounded the corner.

Both of us managed to keep our balance. I heaved a breath and growled, "What's the rush?"

"I wanted to find you," Celaena replied defensively, after she, too, regained her bearings.

"Why?" I stared at her.

Celaena brightened, "Did you hear that-"

I hissed, "Mrs. Wolfe and Brian aren't dancing together!"

Celaena looked taken aback, "I was gonna ask...did you hear that there's gonna be a Christmas party?"

I felt my ears grow warm, "Oh. Yea."

"Who..." Celaena looked nervous, "who are you dancing with?"

I hesitated. I hadn't thought about it. "I don't know... Do I have to dance?"

"It's considered rude to not dance. Here, atleast." Celaena replied.

I stared at her one again, feeling panic rising in my chest. "There's no one I can go with! Can you think of anyone?"

Celaena remained silent for a moment, then frowned. "No. Of course not."

"I have to find someone. So do you." I brushed past her.

----

Dominic's clueless, Incase you didn't pick it up.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Bump

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Poor Calaena.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

dogdragon1303

EVEN MORE REASON TO SHIP IT M8

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

This will probably be my last PoV for a while, so here goes...

Azalia~

"So."

"Yeah?" Xavier asked, not looking up from his paperwork.

"Mrs. Wolfe and Brian are doing the family visit tradition here."

"I know. And?"

"In the form of a formal ball."

His head snapped up. "What?"

"Yeah. Everyone's talking about who they'll take."

"We're their temporary Alphas! How could they not t-"

"Xavier, they're not used to having to take orders from us. And that's not why I came."

"Why are you here then?"

"I was wondering, since we're the Alphas, shouldn't we go together?"

"Are you asking me out?" His eyes glittered in amusement.

I blushed. "Um..."

"Honestly, I was wondering the same thing when Raven first told me."

"So is that a yes?" I asked quietly.

"Noooooooo," he said sarcastically. "I was planning on going with Dominic."

"Cut the sarcasm," I grumbled.

"Azalia?"

"Yes?" I asked, looking at him.

"Don't we have more important things to be doing right now? Like preparing for a war?"

"Don't go against your elders, Xavier. Even if they are brainless old ninnies."

"Ninnies, eh?" Brian asked from the door.

Brian~

For the past week, rumors that Kaylee and I were going to dance at the formal family ball in December had been circulating around the Government headquarters.

After denying it for most of that week, I decided, ah, screw it. My wife's dead anyway. So I asked Kaylee to the ball.

She shrugged. "Most of the recruits already think we're going together. I'd hate to disappoint."

I smiled. "I know what you mean."

"Did the cold Brian Lupus just smile?" she asked teasingly.

My face collapsed back into its comfortable frown. "I don't know what you mean."

Azalia~

"Who are you going to the ball with, Godfather?" I asked innocently.

"If you must know, I have decided to go with Kaylee."

"Congratulations," I said dryly. "Now butt out of my private life."

"Azalia-"

"Brian, butt out."

He flipped her off.

Azalia calmly typed something into her Alpha bracelet and sent a shock of electricity through his body. "I love the update."

"The update lets us electrocute our recruits?"

"Only the ones who really annoy us and have the bracelets. Shocks are transmitted through the communicators so..."

"I get it."

I turned back to Brian. "How's planning going?"

"It was all Kaylee's idea. I'm just going along with it. I'd much rather be out fighting."

"We would be too," I admitted. "But it's only one night. And who knows? You might actually enjoy it."

Whoohoo! A PoV from Azalis!

It was nice to finally write one.

So bye see you (hopefully!) soon

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

IM SO HAPPY.

I'll pov later, gotta write a half-decent one.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Xavier-

Brian snorted, "Yeah, we'll see."

I smiled, "I'm sure you and Kaylee will be oblivious to the entire party as you gaze romantically into each other's eyes, dancing majestically around the ballroom."

"Very poetic." Brian glanced back as forth between Azalia and I. "And who are you two planning to dance with? Azalia, Julian's* free, along with Gideon* and-"

She interrupted him, "Xavier and I are going together, as I'm sure you've already figured."

Brian frowned.

Awkward silence filled the air. I broke it by asking Azalia, "Shouldn't we finish our paperwork."

"Yep," Azalia nodded. "Why don't you go ahead and arrange letters to the families, Brian? I sure Kaylee wouldn't mind your company."

Brian gave a small sneer and left the room. 

Azalia and I exchanged amused glances before she, too, exited the room.

---

Dominic-

A week passed, and I still hadn't found anyone to dance with. Everyone told me I was stressing it too much, but that was easy for them to say, they all had partners!

I decided to approach Elias about it. He knew just about all the girls within the Haven.

I knocked on his door and opened if without waiting for an answer.

Elias glared at me, "Why don't you ever wait?"

I ignored the question, "I need your help."

"What?" Elias stared, obviously irritated.

"I don't have anyone to dance with! The party's only a few weeks away! If I can't find anyone, I'll just be known as the one loser who didn't get a date for the Christmas ball!"

Elias raised an eyebrow. "You can't think of anyone?"

I shook my head.

Elias rolled his eyes, "You guys are such idiots sometimes."

I blinked. "What?!"

"Who else doesn't have a date?! Who have you been hanging out with recently?"

I stared at him, confused. Then suddenly something in my head clicked. "Calaena?"

Elias clasped sarcastically, "Such a Sherlock!"

It was my turn to glare at Elias, "So I ask her, then? That's it?"

"Assuming she still wants to go with you."

I gulped, "She will, right?"

Elias shrugged, "Better find out."

I left the room in search of Calaena.

---

Not very good POV's but here you guys go.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

I'll PoV soon, rn I'm unavailable (In class and still banned!!!).

Great PoVs, Emmy!

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Thanks, Snazzy Azzy!

(don't kill me.)

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

Raven~

It had been a week since the news about a Christmas ball started going around and everyone was still talking about it. I knew pretty much all of the current couples who were going together so far just by listening to other people's chatter. It seemed like everyone had a date to go with. Heck, even my sister, Athena, and Luca were going together, which was actually very surprising. It didn't seem like Athena really liked Luca that much, but apparently she liked him enough to accept his invitation. I even ran into Dominic earlier and he said he was looking for Calaena, probably to ask her to the ball.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I bumped into someone.

"Oof! Oh, sorry.." I muttered. I looked up to find that it was Athena that I had bumped into.

"Raven? Are you okay?" She looked a bit surprised and worried and I gave her a confused look.

"I didn't bump into you hard enough for it to hurt." She shook her head.

"That's not what I mean. You seem kinda distant today. Actually, you seemed that way for the past couple days. Something on your mind? Is it about the Christmas ball?" She gave me a small, but warm smile, as if encouraging me to confide in her. I assumed a somewhat insulted look.

"I'm not distant. And nothing's on my mind. Nothing that's not important, anyways. I couldn't care less about the Christmas ball. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to find Azalia." I walked past her, heading towards Azalia's office.

I had actually had a reason for visiting Azalia. I had been wondering about it, ever since I heard someone say that the Alphas and Betas would all be required to attend the ball.

Do I have to go? If I do, am I required to have a date? I doubt I'd be able to find anyone to go with...

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdragon1303

What girl is actually around Raven's age and is free? We can make someone up, or it could be interesting if he and Dominic took turns dancing with Calaena.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Snazzy Azzy?

Snazzy. Azzy.

Seriously, Embyr?

SNAZZY AZZY? HOW ARE YOU EXPECTING ME NOT TO KILL YOU EMBERLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Azalia~

"If this is about the ball, yes, Raven, you have to go. I think Gianna is still dateless, if that's your second question."

"Gianna? She's literally ten years older than me!"

"Two years younger, Raven. It's not my fault she's more mature," I shot back.

"Maturity an issue now?"

"And besides, I think she fancies you."

"Azalia! I don't have time for that!"

"My position is higher up and have time for romance."

"Azalia, please-"

"Raven, just go with your sister. It's not like you're going to hex her and Luca into going together... right?"

Raven just shrugged. "I don't know. They need a push in the right direction, so..."

"You brilliant child."

"Don't call me a child."

"I have a question," I said, gesturing for him to sit. "Do you think Lupus-Wolfe or Wolfe-Lupus sounds better? And do they realize their name would be Wolf Wolf?"

"Azalia!" the boy yelped.

"Sorry. Had to ask."

"Ew."

"I agree," I said. "I hate Kaylee, and her daughter's barely better. And if I was related to Kaia, I'd end up related to Elias..."

"I thought you and Brian weren't related."

"He's related to me through Everson. Fourteenth cousins seven times removed or something like that."

"Mmm. So..."

"Yeah."

"You'd end up related to Elias and Luca either way, though."

"Through?"

"Athena."

"Romolus, Raven. You really think?"

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked quietly. "Everyone's literally itching at the chance to snog their potential partners. I'm, so far, attracted to no one. What do you expect I do?"

"Find yourself a partner," I muttered.

"It's not as easy as you with Xavier."

"Go with Dominic and Cela! I don't know!"

"Seriously, Azalia?"

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Oh calm down, Snaz, I think you like the nickname.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

I literally had to remind myself not to type a swear when I saw that. 

The post wouldn't go through

• Posted at:

Azalis

dogdragon1303

Calm down, Snazzy Azzy. 

I'll POV if Wolfheart doesn't.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

wolfheart1601

Two things:

1: I mentioned in Raven's POV that Athena and Luca are already going to the ball together. 

2: Who's Giana? Is she just a random character? 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger