Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Azalis, I FINALLY drew a pic of Xavier that I like, but I haven't put it up yet because it's smaller than the pic of Dommy and I was going to draw Azalia in the same picture as well to fill up space. Should she be smiling or frowning or normal or what? Keep in mind I'm not drawing the whole body. Also, it might not be exactly how you imagine her, I'm going off of your form. 

Someday I'll draw Raven and everyone else as well.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar cb629b2f80

stormfire194

What if I do a pov where Silver totally flips out and almost kills someone.

Yay I'm bored

• Posted at:

t

I am the night

I am the shadow

I am the stars

I am the sky

B u t    I    w i l l    n e v e r    b e    a n y o n e    b u t    m y s e l f. . .

Thumbnail avatar 8e619e5bf6

ravendragon2111

I'm sorry Azalia. I didn't mean to sound mean. I'm just use to role playing a certain way. I'll just read the previous posts with you putting my character in your post and just continue writing from there. I hope you forgive me, and that we can still be friends.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b78c390d1c

dawncloud397

Should Silverstream flip out too? I mean literally, I'd think it'd be kind of hard to resist if there was a bunch of your element over by your sister...yeah.

• Posted at:

Emi

"Only those with the strongest minds admit that they were wrong."

>^.=.^<

"I may be different, but at least I'm unique."

dogdragon1303

Flip out about what tho?

ShecanalmostkillDominicbecausehe'sapratandhedeservesit

I'm sad because Azalis is awfully quiet.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dawncloud397

I don't know...

Night, can you think of something? I'm drawing a blank.

• Posted at:

Emi

>^.=.^<

ravendragon2111

Iggy

After Azalia discovered that he had the same powers as her she decided to train him. It was quite challenging to get the hang of his newly discovered powers, but he made good progress despite the fact that Azalia seemed to push him pretty hard. Being blind was a bit of a hinderance, but he managed as he always has since he learned to hone his senses. In fact, it was when he first became blind that he discovered his powers. He did not know exactly know what they were until Azalia told him, but he knew he was different than other people. They spent long days training, but one day when they were resting from training he decided to strike up a conversation with Azalia. "Say, Mistress Azalia I'd like to ask you something," he said. "How did werewolves come to be? I was born a werewolf, but my parents never told me anything about our kind or what we really were. I guess they were just trying to protect me."

• Posted at:

dogdragon1303

Guys I'm really excited bc Lu told me her plan and I'm going to post the new antagonists form soon and I already made him and I love him and I've already said too much now

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

So here is my plan : 

Embyr's antagonist is going to be human. We're going to time skip a couple years so everyone is older, and Xavier is living in the city with humans. I'll let Embyr fill you in on the rest.  

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Regina George eats steak!

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

dogdragon1303

Okay. From what I understand, Xavier's living in the city to keep a close eye on the humans due to recent activity, but he stays at the FWG often and he's still male alpha, as far as I'm aware, and they haven't found out that he's not werewolf anymore. (Once again, as far as I know.)

How many years have passed exactly, Lu? 

Azalis, I hope you aren't upset that we aren't going with your idea. I think you'll like this plot, tho.

aaaand here's my antagonist! I'm so excited to see what you guys think.

Name: Cain Lynch

Personality: Cain is a very quiet person, and he usually speaks in a low, cold, (chilling, 'cause hey, he's an antagonist,) and often hushed voice, and it's very rare for anyone to see him physically angry. Even though he doesn't get loud, his strangely calm, seemingly emotionless voice, even when under immense pressure or even in the heat of battle, is unnerving to everyone. He treats his followers well, even kindly, but anyone who is against him he won't hesitate to hurt (be it physically or otherwise.)
He's sadistic and knows how to get under anyone's skin, but it takes a lot for anyone to get under his. He's good at knowing almost anyone's weaknesses, and will not hesitate to use it against his enemies. He's also cunning and tactical.
It's hard for anyone to tell what he's thinking, because he's very good at controlling his emotions and keeping a neutral face.

Appearance: Slim and slightly tall, about 6'2", with slightly wavy, medium-copper colored hair that falls just below his ears. Dark brown eyes, pale skin. Very visible scar running from about the right corner of his mouth to his right ear, which is visibly torn. He typically wears nicer clothing, due to having more money than average, and is always seen wearing an either black or dark green frock coat, a nice pair of pants, and a pair of dressy shoes.

Crush/mate: Naw

Other: A run in with a few werewolves at the age of 19 left him with the scar, the loss of hearing in his right ear, Subarachnoid hemorrhage, (look it up), which gives him occasional headaches, and a nightmare disorder (he's messed up, I'm going all extra with this guy), as well as hatred towards every werewolf. Thus, his goal is to reveal them to the mortals and exterminate them. Probably wouldn't last long in a fist fight, but he has people that do his dirty work for him, and he fights very well with his wit. When it does come to a physical fight, he does well with a crossbow or any ranged weapon. He has a thick, but still very understandable, Irish accent from living in Ireland until he was about 10, when his family moved to America. Despite this, the accent stuck. His family moved back to Ireland as soon as Cain was a legal adult, leaving him behind to live his own life.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dawncloud397

I think maybe Dominic could just stary insulting their heritage and call them names and then BOOM.

• Posted at:

Emi

>^.=.^<

cutewolf230

Good job. I love him. Okay, so, around five years or so. I am going to update my girls forms. Yay, Cal and Dom can date now, if he isn't still clueless

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

dawncloud397

Can Silver and Silverstream almost drown Dominic and then he needs CPR? You said Dominic deserves almost detting killed.

• Posted at:

Emi

>^.=.^<

Thumbnail avatar cb629b2f80

stormfire194

I dunno what Silver's going to flip out on?

maybedominiccalledherafleabittencoyoteorsomething

• Posted at:

t

I am the night

I am the shadow

I am the stars

I am the sky

B u t    I    w i l l    n e v e r    b e    a n y o n e    b u t    m y s e l f. . .

cutewolf230

Name : Celaena Rodriguez
Age (12 -18) : 17, almost 18
Looks : Calaena has chin length dark brown hair with red streaks dark brown/flame colored eyes, 5'9, lean, flexible, Latina skin, strong. Her eyes are framed with dark eyelashes. She is usually very happy. Cupid bow lips. Her hair is usually in a braid. Also looks older
Clothes : her white t-shirt, black cargo pants, and red sneakers, a black beanie. A flame locket with a picture of her parents in it.
Personality : quick-witted, clever, smart, loyal, brave, funny, caring, fearless, kind, strong minded, fierce when threatened, will lay her life down for her friends, tough.
Wolf Appearance : Black fur, one red ear that makes a flame design going down her neck. Flame colored eyes. Red tipped tail that looks like fire. Red paws.
Element : Fire
Powers/skills : She can make a protective force field made of fire, throw fireballs, and light the way with fire. She is very tough.
Crush/Mate : Likes Dominic

Other : Nope

Name : Lea Namid Matthews
Age (12 -18) : 21, 16 if she wasn't brought back
Looks : long Obsidian black hair, eyes are a silver-gray, 6'2, lean, curvy, flexible, tan, strong. Her eyes are framed with dark eyelashes and are almond shaped. Cupid bow pink lips. Hair is usually in a braid.
Clothes : Silver cold shoulder shirt, jeans, and gray converse with dream catchers on it. A dream catcher necklace. She has a knitted gray hat.
Personality : quick-witted, clever, kind, and caring, smart, confident, cheerful, funny, bubbly, fearless, happy, sometimes distant. Loyal, brave, strong minded.
Wolf Appearance : Silver-blue fur with black ears that make a moon design on her back. Black paws. White tipped tail. Silver-gray eyes.
Element : Moon/Shadows
Powers/skills : constellation magic, she can throw spheres made of moonlight, she create things out of shadows, blend into the shadows. She can make a protective force field.
Crush/Mate : Open

Other :

Name : Kaia Smith/Wolfe
Age (12-18) : 23, 18 if she wasn't brought back
Looks : long black hair with royal purple streaks, storm cloud gray eyes that seem to pierce your soul, 6'3, lean, flexible, curvy, tan, strong. Her eyes are framed by dark eyelashes. Plump pink lips that seem to smile all the time. Hair is usually in a braid.
Clothes : Storm cloud gray t-shirt, black pants, and black and pink converse. A lightning necklace. She has a blue knitted cap.
Personality : just like Lea and Calaena, except being just and a natural born leader
Wolf Appearance : Storm cloud gray eyes, pure white fur, with black ears that make a lightning bolt on her neck. White paws. Storm cloud gray tipped tail. Taller than a normal wolf. Muscular.
Element : Weather
Powers/skills : She controls weather, can make lightning strikes. More info later.
Crush/Mate : Elias, despite the fact she might still be dead

Other : Mrs. Wolfe’s daughter (by blood)

Name : Mrs. Kaylee Wolfe

Age (12-18) : 58

Looks : shoulder length brown hair, blue eyes, tall, kind of soft, but also stern face. Muscular. Strong.

Clothes : In POVs.

Personality : Kind, nice, stern, brave, more in POVs.

Wolf Appearance : full white fur, blue eyes. Muscular. Taller than a normal wolf

Element : Weather

Powers/skills : Nope, she has complete control over all her powers

Crush/Mate : Nope

Other : Kaia’s mother

Name : Athena Lupus
Age (12-18) : 20
Looks : long black hair in a braid with a feather weaved in, lilac purple eyes. Freckles across the bridge of her nose. Tall for her age. Native American skin tone. High cheekbones. Always holds her head high.  
Clothes : outfit a lot like Raven’s
Personality : Very protective of her little brother. For confident. Selfless. Kind. More brave. Enjoys taking care of people. Very alert. Very tuned in the needs of others.
Wolf Appearance : Black fur with one purple paw and bright purple eyes.
Element : Earth
Power/skills : A tuned to earthquakes, can sense when someone comes. Can make walls of earth, throw rocks at people, and can create earthquakes.
Crush/Mate : Can she sort of like Luca?
Other : -Nope

Name : Tyler Rodriguez
Looks : Messy dark brown hair with red streaks. 6'1". Dark brown eyes that turn black when he uses his powers. Tall. Strong. Latino dark skin. Lean but muscular frame. Slightly broad shoulders.
Clothes : Loose black tank top, blue jeans, sneakers, a leather necklace. Sometimes wears the cowboy type hat his father would wear.
Personality : He is very fierce, and brave. Sometimes reckless and hotheaded. He's very protective of Calaena. Very strong, and sometimes immature. He's very playful. Smart.
Wolf Appearance : At first glance, he might look like Everson, but his fur is dark brown with red streaks in his tail. His eyes are dark brown, and they turn black when he's using his powers
Element : Reading minds, and telekinesis
Powers/skills: He can read minds, hurl objects with his mind, and control a limited amount of people's minds, but only for a limited amount of time
Crush/Mate : Naw
Other : Calaena's brother

Whew, that was a lot of forms. Well, I'll wait for everyone else to get there forms in. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

dogdragon1303

Maybe Dommy can STILL be mad that fire elementals can't be alphas so he starts mocking water elementals and that happens.

AND CALAENA HAS TO DO MOUTH TO MOUTH CPR LOL I CAN'T IM SO TIRED 

This is so weird gosh

*tear drop* they grow up so fast...

Name: Dominic Steele

Age (12 -18) : 18, may turn 19 later in RP
Looks : Just about the same, except more mature. He's still short, 5'4" or so. He's also still pretty smol (as in skinny.)
Clothes : his style of clothing is still the same
Personality : still just about the same xD. But he's actually more explosive to the point of setting things on fire by accident even by just touching them, and "accidents" often happen. He's more ambitious and gets pretty annoyed about the no fire alphas rule. He's still immature xD
Wolf Appearance : same, slightly taller
Element : Fire
Powers/skills : same
Crush/Mate : Crush on Calaena, can't get self to admit it.
Other : herp de derp kinda sad to see them growing up. 

Name: Xavier Steele
Age : he didn't end up growing older in the first part of RP, so 22, maybe 23 later
Appearance : same, though his hair isn't kept as neat bc he's really busy going back and forth between the FWG and doin alpha stuff there as well as watching mortals like the creeper he is 
Personality : same, except more rushed/stressed
Wolf Appearance : N/a
Crush/Mate : crush on Azalia. Also, are they dating now?
Former or Current? : current
Other : he and Dommy still don't get along

Azzy where you at fam

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Guys what if...

I mean, I know they're kinda old, but what if Brian and Kaylee were married? 

*coughs* just a thought.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

cutewolf230

OMG, totally. *sniffles* I kinda wanted Dommy to be taller than Cal.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

*Starts crying* I really really wanted Donny to be taller than Cal.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

Do we really need to make new forms for the new part of the RP? Azalia doesn't change much except for the age which I'm guessing increases by 5 years making her 21 1/2?

I was busy Embyr chill

So Xavier lives with mortals conducting a semi long distance relationship with Azalia Kaylee and Brian are married kaia's 23 and Oliver's dead? Did I miss anything?

• Posted at:

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

cutewolf230

Nope. You got it Zal. Also, no you don't have to. But I'd like you to describe any changes for Azalia in her POV. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

dogdragon1303

Phew. I was worried you'd died, Snaz. I get worried too easily so yea sorry.

I thought Dominic being shorter than Cal would be super funny, plus he's always been short. If you really want him to be taller than her.

Should Xavier have some sort of a job in the city? What if he taught a class at one of the schools? If that's possible for his age--

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

cutewolf230

@Embyr : Yes. I really did. I wanted to go away for high school, come back and find that Dom's taller than her. I think teaching a class is a good idea. It's the best way to keep an eye on people. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

cutewolf230

Cal was supposed to 5'5. 

Calaena : 

I stood at the entrance to the Haven. It was busy, as always. I was so glad to be back. A few years ago, when I'd started high school, I moved half way across the country.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

dogdragon1303

Let's just say he's 5'6", taller than her by one inch but still pretty short.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~

I sighed. "Anyone new?"

Kaia shook her head. "No reports from anyone. How's training with Jason* and Veronica*?" (A/n sorry?)

"Jason wants to blow stuff up. We need to get rid of our explosives. Haven't had a need for them in five years."

She laughed. "Yeah. Have you heard anything from Xavier recently?"

"He's adjusted much better than I thought he would. Besides that, no."

"Plans?" 

"I'm thinking about letting Alyssa take over for me as Alpha. I need a break."

"Permanently?"

"Temporarily. I just want to go on a quick scouting expedition around the world. See if there's any place with a large concentration of werewolves. Y'know?"

"I guess. Anything else?"

"I'm glad you're back."

"You brought me back five years ago, Zal."

I shrugged. "So?"

~~

So going off what we said about Xavier remaining mortal and him being a teacher I think I'll have azalia stop by his school. And yes, he can teach at his age. He's older than az meaning he just graduated if he went for four years of college.

This is going to be weird. I'm not used to PoVing adults.

Let's do it

• Posted at:

Azalis

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

cutewolf230

They can still be sort of childish.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

ravendragon2111

Cool antagonist bro! That guy is going to be totally insane! I can't believe that you are ending this part of the story already. I didn't get to role play much. I want to try to stay in it though because this story is cool. If you are doing a time jump, then Iggy problem wouldn't have changed much either except that he is more experienced with Azalia training him and that he is more confident.

• Posted at:

cutewolf230

Sorry Iggy. Hey, btw, I feel like because of the time jump everyone deserves a power upgrade. This going to be limited to 2 power upgrades, but be careful what you choose. 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

dogdragon1303

I mean Xavie's still male alpha of the FWG government and he spends most of his time there after the school day is over.
I think Azalia should do some of his paperwork for him bc he has to take care of the school papers he receives from students now as well as his FWG paperwork. I'm probably going to make him the chemistry teacher (I'm thinking he works at a local school, obviously) for the high schoolers or something--could Dominic, maybe Raven and Calaena be in his class? They aren't quite old enough for college. 

Azzy why with the Heathers references

also I thought we were gonna wait until everyone either got their forms in or were aware of this change before we POVed, I haven't seen Wolfy post on this since the change...

Dominic-

Finally, after a long week of school, it was Friday. Meaning I could spend the rest of the weekend at the Haven. 

I visited the Haven as frequently as possible    during school days, but I couldn't stay as long as I liked. Weekends were my favorite, because I had the free time to stay overnight with some of my old friends from the Haven. Raven usually stayed here anyway, and Brian usually brought him to school, something I would never have expected five years ago. Then again, I'd never have expected we'd have peace ever again since Oliver, but five years had passed with no serious threat.

One of the only things that was a disappointment to me whenever I visited the Haven was the fact that I never saw Calaena. She was always gone whenever I visited. The Haven felt strangely empty without her.

As soon as school was over, I dropped off a few things at my house, then left to spend the weekend at the Haven. 

Today, however, was different, because as soon as I walked inside, I got a pleasant surprise--Calaena was sitting in a chair by the window.

See hadn't noticed me, she was  focused on watching a pair of new Haveners train, whispering to herself.

I watched her for a moment, then dropped my backpack. "Hi, Cal."

I'm pretty sure that if she wasn't sitting down,  she would've jumped five feet into the air. "Dominic!"

She stood up and gave me a quick and very awkward hug. "It's been awhile. Where have you been?"

"Around," I shrugged, "school's been pretty stressful this year. You?"

"Same." Calaena groaned. "It sucks."

"It's pretty tempting to set the whole place ablaze, isn't it?" I attempted to make a joke. (a/n:  shame on me, I'm now the one making Heathers references.)

Calaena nodded. "You bet..." she trailed off into awkward silence before speaking up again a moment later, "How long are you staying?"

"Probably just the weekend, unless I need to stay for another reason, like if we actually had a serious problem on our hands."

"Been awhile since we've had one of those, huh?"

I nodded. "It gets boring."

"Can't wait until summer," Calaena muttered. "we can stay here all the time."

---

oiiii also you may have noticed that Dommy's less socially awkward.

You can finish this Lu.

Xavier-

"I swear, if this happens again, I'm quitting." I muttered the words I'd said at least twenty times since I'd gotten my new job at the high school as I erased yet another curse word from the board. 

The students here were horrible. Most of them, anyway. I honestly think some of them have goals to break every rule they possibly can.

I was just finishing up in the classroom when the door creaked open. I turned and watched as Azalia walked in.

I smiled. "You've got to be the best thing I've seen all day."

Azalia smirked. "You forgot something." she pointed to a word on the board I hadn't noticed.

I sighed. "Typical." I stared at Azalia, "We were never this bad."

"Of course I wasn't. You? Debatable."

I gave a small, sarcastic laugh. "Whatever. I was always the best one in class. All of the teachers loved me."

Azalia rolled her eyes mockingly. "Right."

"I hope you didn't come here just to make fun of me."

"I can make fun of you over the phone. I just came here to visit you."

"Thanks." I paused. "I'm about to lock up, d'you want to get a coffee or something?"

----

Okay Azzy do what you want. I hope this doesn't become too much of a sitcom. 

*sniffs* the children are all growing up. 

Dommy has glasses now, but he refuses to wear them unless he absolutely needs to. He bumps into things alot. I forgot to put that in his form.

I probably could have done better with the writing but eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this is for enjoyment

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdragon1303

Yea I actually kinda really love Cain already whoops

I got a X and D POV on the way, they're both fairly short tho.

Ehhhhhh I think Dommy's just more powerful in general. But I also mentioned he has a bit less control over his powers.

I completely forgot about William. Let's just say he couldn't really do anything to make himself stronger because of his leg. I'll probably kill him off later, but I may make him turn good before.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

Azalia~

I laughed. "And you forgot again. I don't drink coffee, Xavier!"

He bit back a smile. "Now's as good a time as any to start."

I shrugged. "I guess. What did you have in mind?

~~

"I'm taking a temporary break from Alpha," I told him, sipping the cappuccino I'd reluctantly ordered. 

"What?"

"Travel a bit. Find werewolves. I don't know if I should, though."

"I'm stuck with crazy high schoolers the entire day and you tell me this?" he yelped.

I smirked. Or maybe I'll eliminate one of the teachers and take their place to be in the same place as you? I'd majored in music education, so maybe I could work as band and theatre. Orchestra if I had to. Possibly chorus.

I'd have to get rid of the teachers though, and...

"Earth to Azalia?" Xavier asked, waving a hand in front of my face.

"Here," I murmured. "What were you saying?"

"I was talking about how evil my students are."

"Not as much as the Dean siblings," I grumbled. "Jason tried to blow up his room yesterday."

Xavier chuckled. "Let me guess. Element: weapons?"

"Well, more or less. Veronica's another Nature. I'm having Troy train her. Kaia and Elias have their hands full with Blaine* and Sebastian*."

"Tell me they're not-"

"Music Elementals running around singing."

He sighed. "Knew it."

"Is the music teacher retiring anytime soon?"

"We don't exactly have a music program," Xavier admitted. "Don't get mad."

I took a deep breath. "My plans to travel are off as soon as I convince the principal to create a music program."

Xavier laughed, obviously taking it as a joke.

-------

So lu are the new powers in general just new powers or are they related to their element? Can we have a particle accelerator explosion? 

Can we not make everything a Flash, Glee, or Heathers reference?

So, anyone watching the Olympics?

• Posted at:

Azalis

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

OMP-

My forms didn't go through!

Basically, this is all of what changed:

Elias is 23 and Luca is 22. They get along better now, but still butt heads sometimes. Also, they have both physically matured a bit more.

Ryuu (I'm gonna try to use him more this time around) is 20 and has grown a bit, but he's still got a bit more of a lithe/feminine build.

And Raven is the one who's changed the most. He is now 17 and taller, standing at 5'9" (taller than Dommy, who's a year older XD). He looks lankier than he is; he's actually pretty fit. His skin has been a bit sun-tanned, though he still has the freckles on the bridge of his nose. His hair is basically the same, but messier and his bangs don't cover up his face quite as much. I honestly imagine him being popular with the girls, but he's either REALLY FREAKING OLIVIOUS or it makes him feel awkward. XD

Their ranks are all pretty much the same: Elias as Alpha Male of the Haven Pack, Raven as Beta Male, Ryuu as Medic, and Luca as a fighter. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

cutewolf230

Um, I'm just wondering, are Athena and Luca a thing or what?

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

I believe they are. X3

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

dawncloud397

How many years older am I supposed to age Silverstream by?

3?

• Posted at:

Emi

>^.=.^<

dawncloud397

Lol.

• Posted at:

Emi

>^.=.^<

cutewolf230

5 years 

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

dogdragon1303

Screech

are elementals in the FWG now as well or something?

Xavier-

Azalia stared at me, dead serious. (a/n: hey. It's Harry Potter. That wasn't on the list.)

I blinked. "Wait--really?"

Azalia nodded. "I'd like a break."

"I don't know, Az. They're all really dependent on you. Much more than they are on me." I said. "Not that you don't deserve a break."

"It's been five years since Oliver, and since then we've had peace. I don't think me leaving for a little bit is going to hurt them."

I shrugged. "Who'll take over?"

"Not sure, but I have someone in mind."

I chuckled. "I can't imagine you as a music teacher. Can you even sing?"

Azalia scowled. "Yes."

"Sing, then. Right here."

"We're in a coffee shop!" Azalia glared at me. "Besides, I don't want to."

I sat back as she continued, not giving me a chance to respond. "Have any mortals been acting up?"

"Every single one of my students."

"No...you know what I mean."

I crossed my arms. "Not really. Nothing worth reporting." I leaned foward in my chair, "If you aren't going to finish that, I will." I pointed to her drink.

Azalia raised an eyebrow. "Do you think I don't notice how much coffee you drink? It's unhealthy."

I muttered a few words under my breath. "Shall we go?" I stood up, glancing at the clock. 

---

I don't know what to dooooooooooo Kinda

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

cutewolf230

Guys, I'm trying really hard not to cry right now. Sorry if it's short.

Calaena : 

Yup, Dominic was definitely taller. I smiled at him. 

"So, want to join me for ice cream?" 

He nods, but before we could head out, I'm engulfed in a hug. 

I squeak, "Ah! Let.. go ...I can't ... breathe." 

Then I'm let go and I see my brother, tyler standing in front of me.

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

I call dibs on Gally! 

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.