Thumbnail avatar 1f20ab22d9

bolddragon904

Go to your room and play with your spirit animal every day to receive the bond bonus of gold and greenheart tokens, and don't forget to sell bad gear to the merchant for even more gold!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

Start off with the free, easiest quests, to get the hang of using melee weapons, skills, and aiming your bow and arrows. You don't necessarily have to aim at the animal, since then it would be close to you, just aim towards the direction and it should hit them. Start with ranged attacks, and if an animal starts coming towards you, then go for your skills and melee weapons, so you don't lose much health.

I recommend using the healing skill, because once you get to Level 4 you can heal allies too. But the skills, along with how you use them and which ones work best for you, are dependent on you, and you only. For instance, I like to use the tree sap skill because I can slow down enemies and then strike them quickly without them striking me as much. But others prefer using thorns because a lot of animals are trapped. And I like using war cry because it's especially helpful in cooperative quest to get all the surrounding enemies away from me, but charge can also help others to ram through a large crowd of Bile animals. As you can see, skills depend on your own needs, and wants. 

As for Bile-fed animals, you can get the hang of what they do after Questing multiple times. Try to go for spiders and snakes first; they do a lot of damage when put together, since they're poisonous (or venomous, I'm seriously not sure which). I didn't know that Blazing Coyote could do so much damage! The animals that spurt fire are best attacked using arrows, or you could attack them with melee for a while and immediately fall back. When their mouths spurt flames, run! Run as far away from them as possible, and don't be afraid to. Running isn't cowardly. (Just don't run away all the time while you don't need to. Running can help you stay alive, though.)

I feel like I've been getting the hang of things, so make sure you try out everything and you'll probably get it too!

Good luck! 

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

/348523

/348527

Thumbnail avatar 12062cc908

eaglearrow858

I have lots of great advice:

Get rid of the snakes first. Then the spiders. Then the bears. Then everything else.

If you want to survive you should hang back and use your bow.

Always follow the green arrow. Don't explore.

Take some time to heal.

Stay out of the circles.

Go to your room frequently and play with your spirit animal.

Don't buy anything from the merchant except for house items unless you absolutely need it. You can get great items on quests.

I hope you find this helpful!

• Posted at:

Phoenix

Aranza the Dragon Rider

Abigail Stormhand the Prodigy

My spirit animal is the fox

Gryffindor

Diana Dreamfinder the Keeper

WindClan

Twilight Sparkle

Cookie Dough

Portland Symphonic Girlchoir

Camp Meadowood Springs

Nature

Video Games

Books

Writing

Singing

Art

Thumbnail avatar 2ed7361120

dragondolphin2613

Hi!

This is my first post on this forum.

However, I am very experienced at the game and has been playing it for more than 4 years (I am definitely past level 35, I just cant remember exactly) .  

One sad thing though, I have never finished it.  However, this is mostly because of gaining more interest in other video games (No offense, the Spirit Animals Game glitches quite often for me, but it is still great).

One of my important tips is about armors and weapons (I have learned this from experience).  You may get attached to that one sword you have been using since Level 1, and by doing quests and missions, you will get much for gear and weapons, and you can expect most, if not all of them to be better in a way then your current gear.

In your armory, each weapon will have a green arrow (better than that current type of armor), red arrow (worse than that current type of armor), and a yellow equals sign (same as that current type of armor, choose your favorite!).

What I do, for an example, I will start with weapons. I will choose the first weapons I see that has a green arrow. Then scroll down, look for more weapons with a green arrow. I will continue until I have the best weapon available to my level in my armory. I will then do this for all other types of gear, and when I have the best of my armory, I will sell everything off and check the store.  I also try to avoid buying anything, as you can get very good type of gear on quests and missions, but I have been more lenient, since I have accumulated millions of the Green Coins (also forgot the name of those) and the yellow coins (again, forgot the name of those).

If you like my tips, please reply and I might make a special post with all of my tips I have made, discovered and experimented with over the years.

Thank you for reading!

~ Tiger Strike #7

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

Founder and Editor of the SAMB Forum Newspaper.

Sebastian, Camelia, Resha, Markus.

Thumbnail avatar 2ed7361120

dragondolphin2613

Oh also sorry about my confusion with my own level.

Also please dont doubt my game experince

• Posted at:

T!Gə↱

“In times of darkness, conjure Lumos. - Tiger

Founder and Editor of the SAMB Forum Newspaper.

Sebastian, Camelia, Resha, Markus.

Thumbnail avatar 44d01ed0bb

chessreading34

wof is mt fave!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b8caa97db2

forestclue25

I have not played long enough to call myself an expert, only since last November. I am only on level twenty-eight. But, I do remember a few tips I gave to myself.

The free the snake and spider stuff first and do not get close to the bears and all that has already been mentioned. I will not waste my time with that. 

Run around when when your health is low and regain it. Do the same thing when you are the only one who has not been defeated on group quests. Pause to put a thorn barrier between you and the animals once you have run far enough. Shoot a few arrows at them. I have a crossbow that shoots three arrows at once at different angles. Make sure you have a bow that does a fair amount of damage.

Always remember to use your power ups, especially when your health is low.

When you are doing the hard quests in the cavern quests, like freeing Icy Badger, it is a whole hit and run deal. This explains it in itself. Strike, run, shoot, dodge. Make sure you have adequate weapons to succeed.

That is all the advice I have for you! Good luck beginners!

• Posted at:

Meg

I am a Christian, a squeaky clarinet, a forever Ravenclaw, a loyal Greencloak, a Heartland fanatic, horse crazy, a bookworm, an aspiring author.

People laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at them because they are ALL THE SAME.

Thumbnail avatar 2377b9e530

wolfgirl6384

Well, definitely try to get the best supplies early game, such as armor and weapons. Those are helpful on quests as well, and it's a win-win because finishing the quest earns you experience and coins for even better loot! 

It's definitely great to get decent armor and weapons and try out the quests early.

• Posted at:

~WolfGirl~

Active On Spirit Animals!

Find me as:

WolfGirl6384

Brooke Riverheart

Keli Toughsand

WHO AM I?

An Adventurer?

A Fighter?

A Reader?

A Gamer?

A Team Player?

An Artist?

Nope.

I'm Simply

Myself.

Thumbnail avatar b8caa97db2

forestclue25

Also, sorry about confusion with my level, I am on almost constantly.

Hope you find my advice helpful. And don’t be afraid to do the heroic quests. I did the first one at level twenty eight... granted, they were really easy. Here is the reason why: the key is to stay a couple of levels higher then it. The cavern quests are easy. For those, practice doing cooperative quests and fight the bosses. That’s basically what the cavern quests are, only you do them by yourself and in a different setting. Good luck!

• Posted at:

Meg

I am a Christian, a squeaky clarinet, a forever Ravenclaw, a loyal Greencloak, a Heartland fanatic, horse crazy, a bookworm, an aspiring author.

People laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at them because they are ALL THE SAME.

I would recommend going on group quests because then there are others that can defend you while you’re a low level, and you get a lot of good equipment.  After each quest I go through my stuff and upgrade my armor and melee.  Make some good friends that are on a lot and you’ll level up quickly.

Sincerely,

Dragoncat2162

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 45c178e5af

spiritedblizzard78

Make friends.

Bond great with your Spirit Animal.

Buy a lot of weapons and armour.

Do a lot of quests.

• Posted at:

spiritedblizzard78

Male/my actual spirit animal is a tiger

love to read/love to game/Gryffindor

#WatchAmazingSauceImInIt

#JonasIsMe

Thumbnail avatar b905e119e6

wolfunicorn4456

When you first try it might seem confusing using the powers with

one finger. But as you start to place your fingers in a row

you'll get used to doing it at the right time.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 4e82a0ed99

cyclonedragon3636

Get legendary chestplates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

ares the war god

cyclonedragon3636

i literally have 900 tokens,add all books first,get all legendary stuff and sell everything that has a red arrow beside it.

• Posted at:

ares the war god

cyclonedragon3636

if u have a unique/legendary/weapon which dps is over 100 melee weapon, smash everything!!! if not,shoot everything with your bow. it worked for me.

• Posted at:

ares the war god

Thumbnail avatar b196dfe943

aquadolphin7019

What about Yellow Circles? 

• Posted at:

i can't sell stuff on spirit animals i have a lot of weapons i want to get rid of but it always says somethings wrong with my Java script content and the error was Script error PLEASE FIX THIS PLEASE

Thumbnail avatar c42b996421

wolfwerewolf17219

Don't worry Sarah i got your back. I have been playing this game for like four years. Sadly i had to start over from forty six but never mind that! I am hear to give advice.

Step 1: When you start u should buy new weapons and armor (because the starting armor isn't the best) Try to get legendary items for your level but sometimes if your lucky enough you will see a unique item that is a little more than u r used to.

Step 2: Put the spirit animal codes in from your books because you get 200 hundred tokens! Buy new weapons and armor as u start leveling up.

Step 3: Also with all those tokens you can buy an double experiance coin. Say your leveling up slowly, well that coin can help u a lot. I use it almost every day but getting quite hard for because im almost at level 90 and i need like three million exp but whatever.

Step 4: Start with the second hardest becasue they arent that hard but if your worried you mght loose health just stick with the easiest. At level 2 you will have a heroic quest do it! You can level up about 2 levels for your level.

Step 5: ( This is my opinion) Yes multiplayer and versus are fun but dont get enough exp. I started doing that and friending people when i was at least level 30. But you can do whatever you want. If you do want to friend people friend me! Search wolfwerewolf17219

• Posted at:

(Sister)@Darmidnight or Dawn

An average 11 year old

But does that mean i dont have a voice to be heard?

No it doesnt

My voice is loud and i dont care

I speak my mind whether you like it or not

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

wolfwerewolf17219

Dude sorry to break it but i got to level 30 in like four hours. And my brother got to level 5 in 5 minutes. Srry but maybe start following my advice. No offense

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

wolfwerewolf17219

Srry that was my brother. He loves doing stuff i dont do that he thinks is mean. srry again. Although anyone can use my advice

• Posted at:

An average 11 year old

No it doesnt

I am kind

I am caring

I am brave and loyal

I am a Jock

I am Me

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 54a603d56e

wolftiger4689

Start with beginner quests, and save tokens to buy the experience boost from Mustella's store. Don't waste them on equipment, you will just pick it up in the future. Used ranged attacks for spiders and bears, they have long-lasting attacks. Especially the bears ring, it will freeze/slow you for a bit.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 5c89e9a663

wolfeagle3613

THX

• Posted at:

HI, IM HAWK 

Thumbnail avatar b4aed49f25

cataqua3106

so here's a tip that I haven't been able to tell anyone yet. Let's say you're doing a co-op quest and the four players are levels 7, 13, 28, and 42. As many players know, there are three levels of animals:easy (green color no spikes), medium (yellow/orange rectangle spikes), and hard ( red with spikes). so the level 7 player fights easy, 13 fights medium, 28 medium/hard, 42 hard. If none of the corresponding level then help others

• Posted at:

under extreme construction

Thumbnail avatar 769a3f501d

fizzycalm26

I think you should start with easy quests then move up also make sure you don't care how stuff looks its how it works!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 9724ba5430

dragondragonfly2645

sorry I am new can't help

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar d9025df988

firekitten79

wear light armour with a some of heavy because you want good armour but still want to be fast enough to get away (this is just my opinion)

• Posted at:

Rynn

she/he

Shapeshifter, Mercenary, Queen of awkward silences 

Its not your fault your annoying 

I'm so sorry... no actually I'm not 

Have fun in helhiem!! 

My name is Nico my last name is my Takairangi.

• Posted at:

how do you move lol i can't

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He | Him | They

I don't know what I'm doing 

Sometimes simple is best

Winter a e s t h e t i c  

Apart, yet together

Who are we really?

Let's forget about everything supposed to be

Thumbnail avatar f60f529fae

wolfsong2414

since you're the adminstrator, do you know why the game is acting strange?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 1d3b5a67bf

emeralddragon12274

Buy the books and redeem their code and keep restocking the merchant’s inventory untill u find a unique, buy that unique with the tokens u got from redeeming the book

• Posted at:

♓⚽ ’〽️ 〽️ ⚽ (️ ️ ⚽ ⚽⛎ ⛎...)

Thumbnail avatar efc92a290e

misttiger110

I know I’m a bit late to the discussion, but the XP boosts are worth the tokens. And as far as leveling up goes, I’ve noticed that quests I need Eura give significantly more experience then others.

I’ve been playing for over five years, back when there were only four animals, so mark my words when I say versus and coop quests are VERY buggy. The versus quests crash very often on mobile, and coop quests will just randomly stop and never continue. I have a few pointers for anyone who wants to know how to get rid of the “temporary” bugs in coop, though (freezing and not being able to move). However, I have the most fun on coop quests. They’re definitely worth it if you get a good bug free one. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar 1e740eb6fe

catfairy1751

1 - Don't say any mean stuff when you chat

2 - Wear the best possible armour you can

3 - Be patient - sometimes it takes ages to load

4 - Make sure you visit your room frequently to keep your bond meter at full

5 - Read the information that pops up when it's loading

6 - Do Heroic Quests whenever you can

7 - Don't waste too much gold on the Mystery Box - sometimes the prizes are rubbish

8 - When you find a treasure room, double check you've got all the gold, armour, and other things like that

9 - Have short screen breaks every half an hour

Ten - the Thorns skill doesn't seem to be as good as the other potion, so stick to the other potion

I'm Level Fifteen, by the way, and have had lots of fun on this game

• Posted at:

Hello!  I love Spirit Animals, because the game is so much fun!

My sister's read some of the books, so that's how we discovered the game!

Thumbnail avatar de605210ba

scarletdragon3016

To add on to what Misty said, in Coop., if you are stuck there and the game doesn't continue, one person leaving will take care of the problem. You might want to friend him/her beforehand so they can come back after they leave and you invite them again. Freezing and not being able to move is a nuisance; from what I can tell, it refixes itself after a while, but if not, you can call a bodyguard/friend to help you. :)

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

₳

Ⱡ

₳

єχρσѕισи

ł

₳

₦

Gσԃ σϝ Lσαʅƚ, Lιϝҽ, αɳԃ Cσʂɱσʂ

Hitan

Camus 

Milo

Shaka

Gemini

Shura

Dolphin

"Now serving...mascara ! And snop."

/348523

/348527

Thumbnail avatar efc92a290e

misttiger110

And to add on to what Galaxian said, having the animals defeat you helps to unfreeze you if you’re frozen by respawning you in a different location. I know on PC that’s one of the only fixes. Although if it happens on mobile, like Galaxian said, it’s normally temporary and fixes itself. 

• Posted at:

(sister) Cyclone

And... Eevee, Tamao, Rainer, Sparky,

and don’t forget my flipside, Vortex!

Sisters of the SAMB,

I request for T-Series to be sister slayed! 

Join the sister cause! 

I am a huge geek 

I am Sister Cyclone

Thumbnail avatar 1e740eb6fe

catfairy1751

Bears - they like to slow you, so when they stand on their back legs, stay away from the ring that appears.

Spiders - they can poison you, so free them quickly, and remember to shoot them.

Snakes - they throw balls at you that make your health go down, so dodge the balls.

Badgers - just hit and fire arrows at them.

If there's three or more animals, use War Cry, if you have it.  For extra-dangerous ones, use your unique, special power.  The Thorn Growth option is the worst skill for Potions.

Get the best armour possible, be patient, do these other things and you should be fine.

Make as many Friends as you can - you can invite them to Multiplayer.

• Posted at:

Hello!  I love Spirit Animals, because the game is so much fun!

My sister's read some of the books, so that's how we discovered the game!

Guys that is great

I'd play if I could it's just it won't let people play on ipods

• Posted at:

That is very helpful

• Posted at:

Hi

• Posted at:

What!!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 6bffe133e7

firebear292

when you start the game go to you house and do the steps it tells you to then start the quest easy 

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 ,