Do you want to be friends?

Thumbnail avatar a0b9340711

snowcity57

Hello!Im new here. My Senpai Puppy asked me to check out the SAMB and see if I like it.
So far it seems like a nice Forum. 
I go by the aliases Snow and Aquamarine
I prefer Snow though
Here are some of my OCs:
Snow Jr (Much different from me)
Reed
Briar Iris
Maxwell
Ein
Nillah

Okay, so Puppy says that OCs can be gang members so those are my gang members

That's it for now, feel free to join in the thread and ask me questions!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Love yourself you dorks~Snow

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

omg lolololol

"puppy-senpai" lolololol

didn't know you had that side of you puppy lolololol

anyways hi i'm kagami-mochi, or shade, or eunwol, or just plain kagami

also can you type in a different color because that's seriously hurting my eyes

• Posted at:

i finally noticed somewhere along the way

the changing seasons painted the town a new color

fluttering flowers dance as my heart wavers

what will be left when it's all over?

in this bittersweet place

i want to stay my old self forever

2.28.15 - 3.14.19

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

@Kagami: No it's not like that-

And also, don't talk about aqua that way. Aqua is a beautiful color. How can this majestic beauty hurt your eyes?

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare-Hamiltonia~

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Yppup, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: Aphrodite!

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Hello! Welcome to the SAMB!

• Posted at:

➴ αυяεℓια ➶

яυεωεη  εℓүsιυм

OSNAPE

#KOTLC

Mormon

QUEEN OF CRINGE

I'm Your Super Friend

BeTtEr WhEn I'M dAnCiNg

BeEp BeEp ImMa ShEeP sHeEp

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Hello, Aquamarine! Enjoy the SAMB. My name is Rain. 

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar a64f4fa3e1

creativescarlet16

I agree with the bright-eye-hurting-color.

Also, I will now tease Puppy about being SENPAAAAAAAAAAAAI.

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

pinkpuppy1315

@Virtual: no.

• Posted at:

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

Thumbnail avatar 3f0ad30ef8

greenstorm25

Welcome to the SAMB!

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

ISFP

She/her

Whovian

Hufflepuff

Socially inept

Perpetually tired, stressed, and confused

Proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

yeehaw

Thumbnail avatar 24a31254dc

wolfbird1019

Hello, and welcome to the SAMB! My name is Aura, I am happy you decided to join!

I'm not. The last thing we need is more happy, bouncy, and loud SAMBers. And that font color. Oh, that font color is burning my eyes and my brain.

Ignore Kalina, she is very rude and dark. *glares at Kalina*

*nods* Yeah, Kalina is awful.

Hey!

What? It's true.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here!

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

It's spooky season!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

Hello frond! :D

I'm Bobcat, very nice to meet you! *pumps hand*

Hopefullt you being on

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar 2dacde932c

platinumdragon2816

Hi....... I'm Dusk.. I would usually have a warning about chanclatas...but FireFox *sniffle* Welcome SAMB.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/

"Ben no flirting with dangerous war criminals."

-Marvel

-Star Wars

-X Men

-Sebastian Stan tho

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

Shoot, posted too early

*Hopefully you being on will force Puppy to be more active as well. *scowls at the Pupper* And where exactly were you young lady? 

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar ed51fdc9a1

huntingwolf3376

PUPPY!!! PUPPY...SENPAI!!!

Hi Snowflake! Welcome to the SAMB. I'm Chance.

• Posted at:

ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓒⓔ

/she//her/

happy pride from your friendly neighborhood bisexual 

even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise 

when you walk through a storm, hold your head up high 

Thumbnail avatar 7786084a38

tealelf182

Hey. *eats a brownie*

• Posted at:

Kanaya/Tale

Queen of Shoosh Paps

#Remember9/11

SPOOPY TIME

I will change my sig another day, too l a z y

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Hi, I'm Happeh, huge Hamilton, Star Wars, Marvel, Sherlock and several other fandoms nerd, friendly neighbourhood bi and gray girl, and awkward Canadian in the corner who doesn't always live up to my name because I am generally more neutral. 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar c79f7a1d6a

emeralddragon3302

Hi, welcome.  I'm stormy

• Posted at:

Have a good day.

pinkpuppy1315

@Bobcat: Sorry, Bobby. I would try to start being more active right now, but it's 12:24 AM, so I should probably go enter a temporarily state of unconsciousness to restore energy to my human body. Or, as you people call it, "sleep".

• Posted at:

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

". . . . it's 12:24 AM, so I should probably go enter a temporarily state of unconsciousness to restore energy to my human body. Or, as you people call it, "sleep"." That's awesome :D And. . . . . ..  #SenpaiPuppy! Did I just create a hashtag????

Anyways. . .

Hi, I'm Leafwhisker the Shapeshifter.

*Grunts*

Shut up, Tigerfang. I'm Wolfstar, Leafwhisker's twin and leader of LightningClan *Struts around proudly*

*Bounces in on pogo stick* I'm Stormy!!!! *Bounces away*

WHY DID I GET YOU THAT?!?!?! Oh, I'm Lulu. I'm Stormy's sensible twin.

*Head pops in* YEAH RIGHT

• Posted at:

Leafwhisker

Wolfstar

Tigerfang

Stormy

Lulu

Whitefoot

Hornetfire

Hornetflick

Daisyleaf

Winston

Landslide

Snowy

Blackout

Birdpaw

#Icewhisker

I'm weird. Get used to it

Im insane; you?

~Christian~

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#Fade

"Geoduck- it looks like a naked turtle."

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

Haaaaaay

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

Welcome to the SAMB! I don't know if you have any questions, but I give this to everyone that's new.

Hi! I know everything is kind of confusing when you first arrives. Here are a few basics:

SAMB: Stands for Spirit Animals Message Board. You probably knew that, but there it is anyway. People on the SAMB are known as SAMBers

Nicknames: You can choose your nickname. I suggest Magical to start with, but the choice is up to you. I chose my nickname (Windsong) because Windsong was just something I called myself in my head. You can choose yours from hobbies, sports, adjectives, pretty much anything. Sometimes you can use a word that has a hidden meaning. For example: Cat, might mean you're agile and independent. You have complete control over your nickname, and may change it. Most of us keep ours for a long while, but some people don't. This is my third year on the SAMB, and I'm only just starting to consider changing my nickname. I suggest making a new topic (a.k.a. a new thread) and asking if someone already has the nickname you were going to use. Some people don't mind sharing their name; but don't just assume unless it's a friend.

Wars: A serious argument between people on the SAMB typically sparks a war. During this time, the argument is the only thing people will talk about, apart from the occasional roleplay. (RP) Many people might leave the SAMB permanently, some just wait until the war is over. Anyways, wars are horrible and leave many hurt feelings. Occasionally someone will inflict injuries upon themselves in real life if they feel depressed and people are hurting them further on the leaves SAMB. So, we try to avoid wars whenever possible. Wars are rare. They aren't worth worrying about unless you come across a horrible, horrible conflict between at least two people. Wars end a little bit after the conflict is resolved, someone from the original argument leaves, and in rare cases, people forget about it. Sometimes, however, wars continue after one person from the original argument leaves, because people's nerves are even more frayed since the war caused people to leave. Some wars can be more serious then others. You can choose to not be involved in wars by posting on the few posts that are not about the war. I suggest doing that if you're ever on the SAMB during a war.

Newbie Hate: Ignore this. Some people just don't like change, and therefore don't like new people on the message board. I used to be mildly like this, but after being here for three years, you begin to understand, newbies are good.

Siggy/Sig: It's short for signature. In your signature, often people will put things they enjoy. Your signature helps SAMBers tell apart one person from the next. It often presents your hobbies, personalities, and extremely occasionally, personal things, like if you're trans, bi, etc. Your signature appears after your post. My signature currently says: "It turns out this skin is not named Windsong. But until I find a name, please call me so."

Roleplays/RPs: It's just like pretending you're something you're not. It's like a story. You get to write a paragraph or so, from the point of view of one of the characters in that story. You get to create your own character with a form, provided on the RP thread. POV stands for "point of view" and you're typically supposed to write (Your character's name)'s POV at beginning of your part of the story. Make sure to use punctuation in a roleplay. It gets irritating having to read someone's POV when they never put any punctuation in it.

Gangs: These are just groups of friends on the SAMB. Sometimes people create a personal gang, full of characters they've made up, or people they want to meet in real life. Sometimes when they post, they'll write out skits with these characters, each character part written in a different letter coloring. Your Spirit Animal can be a part of your personal gang. you get to choose everything about your personal gang, like your nickname.

Bump: If someone posts "bump/teleport/up," they want there post to be seen by more people. It doesn't always work, but it does after a few tries.

Stars: The SAMB's version of liking a post. Click it when you think someone's post is well-written, if you laughed, etc. Some people use them as bookmarks, so they know to come back to that thread, or they use them to remind themselves they've already been to that thread. That's juat fine, but it wasn't the intended use. DO NOT star-farm. This is creating a post asking people to star your post. This is against the SAMB rules, and not only that, but people on the SAMB will freak out. The post will be deleted, and if it happens again and again, you will be banned. You can see how many stars you have in the top right corner of your screen under your username, and the "log out" button.

Bans: Moderators and Admins can ban you for breaking rules. I myself got banned for 7 days once, for accidentally giving out information I should not have. Saying, "it's my birthday!" counts as personal information. A lot of people don't know that. You can be banned from 24 hours to 20 years. (If you get banned for 20 years, it's a perma-ban a because you're of the SAMB permanently.

MB B-Days- The day your first posted on the SAMB is when you were "born." You may celebrate with a thread every year you're on the SAMB on that day. This is not the same as saying, "it's my birthday!" You can view your first post by going to the last page in "my posts."

Font Coloring: If you want, on all your posts, you can choose a certain color you're going to use for all of your posts. It isn't needed. Please try to use a readable color, so not yellow, but if you do, ignore those who complain about it.

Fluffeh: A way to say that something is amazing and sometimes, fluffy. Like llamas and alpacas. This term isn't used as much as when I first joined the SAMB, but it's used sometimes.

That should be about it PHEW! That was a ton to write. This is just about the SAMB, not about the Spirit Animals Game, by the way.

In the end, the SAMB is a great place to be. It can distract you from boredom, it lets you show your creativity. I feel it's amazing it's become what it is. Not just a random forum, but an insane place full of people and personality. (I forgot to mention, a lot of the people here strive to be different, weird, and crazy from others. It's a great confidence-builder if you need help not caring what others think of you.) It can make you sad, being here sometimes, but all in all, it is a great website to be at.

I wrote this for a newbie, and it took me an hour and and 40 minutes. I seriously hope this helps! I copied and pasted it this time, but even so, this took a ton of work to write!

MODS PLZ LET THIS THROUGH!

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

Hello! I'm Samurai, the taekwondo nerd! Welcome! :D

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

pinkpuppy1315

I'm going to try to get Snow to be more active from now on.

Also, sorry if there's already someone nicknamed Snow. It's what most of his internet friends call him (including me), so it would be kind of weird calling him something else.

• Posted at:

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet