Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

not only do i have no idea what it would be about, the few ideas i do have are extremely cliché.

first, it would be a supernatural fan fiction. this is how most supernatural fan fictions go:

-girl runs into winchesters/is saved by winchesters

-girl finds out she is related to winchesters

-stuff happens (usually happy stuff)

-bad stuff happens (probably crowley or another demon)

-someone dies

and those are my only ideas. now, i could have a male protagonist. but here's what's wrong with that:

-i am not a guy, and would find it hard to write from a male perspective 

-most people who read fan fiction are girls, and they would find it hard to relate to the protagonist

-most of the supernatural characters are guys

-shipping reasons

-a short bit focused on girl problems could be entertaining, and we wouldn't have those entertaining bits if the protagonist was male

i could also have a main character with no relation to the winchesters. there are no problems with this idea. yet.

maybe the antagonist is not a demon. here's what's wrong with that:

-i've already written a prologue with a demon in it. 

-demons are fun

maybe nobody dies. but that's boring. come on, all fan fictions have to have sad things. deaths, break-ups, anything like that.

a couple more problems:

-i'm only on season seven. that's five seasons i've not watched, a lot of information i don't have yet, and characters and monsters that i haven't heard of/been introduced to yet.

-when i write anything that has chapters, i usually get bored and never finish writing it. examples: demons, my warrior cats fan fiction and odium, my original story that never made it past chapter four (sorry about that, by the way)

can anybody help me out a little?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks