Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

Here everyone can recommend things to other people! You could also do a library roleplay thing if you want, I guess. Basically, you fill out a form, and then other people suggest books/movies/etc. to other people. 

Here's the form.

SAMB Name (This isn't really necessary, but I wanted to include it anyway):

Age (Or just an age range, if you're not comfortable sharing your age. This is just so that people don't accidentally recommend you read/watch/play something that is too mature for you, like if a book has too much violence or something.):

Are you okay with LGBTQ+? (This is just so that people don't accidentally recommend LGBTQ+ things to you if that's against your religion or something.):

Are you okay with cursing/cussing/swearing/saying bad words? (This is so that people don't accidentally recommend things to you that have curses/swears/cusses/bad words/whatever you want to call them if you don't like them.):

What are your favorite genres? (Fantasy, comedy, horror, science fiction, adventure, mystery, inspirational, etc.) (If you want music to be recommended to you, then please also list what your favorite music genres are):

What would you like to be recommended to you?:

Books (yes/no)

Movies (yes/no)

TV shows (yes/no)

Anime (yes/no)

Graphic novels (yes/no)

Manga (yes/no)

Video/computer games (yes/no)

Comics (yes/no)

YouTube channels (yes/no)

Music (yes/no)

Fandoms you're already in (so that people don't accidentally recommend things that you already like):

Other (put anything else here):

My form, if anyone wants to recommend anything to me.

SAMB Name: Puppy Traitare Hamiltonia

Are you okay with LGBTQ+?: Yes, completely. 

Are you okay with cursing/cussing/swearing/saying bad words?: I'm okay with it, but I don't want something that has too much of it. I'd rather have something that is clean, or at least mostly clean. But I could still watch something that has swears in it. 

What are your favorite genres?: Fantasy, comedy, adventure, mystery, inspirational, fun, Science Fiction/Sci-Fi.

Books (yes/no)

Movies (yes/no)

TV shows (yes/no)

Anime (yes/no)

Graphic novels (yes/no)

Manga (yes/no)

Comics (yes/no)

YouTube channels (yes/no)

Music (yes/no)

Fandoms you're already in:

Sanders Sides, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Star vs The Forces Of Evil, The Middle, Stranger Things, Lindsey Stirling, The Animation Squad, Chadtronic, Dan And Phil, The Animation Meme Community, Animal Jam (not that active anymore though), Spirit Animals, The Last Dogs, The Wanderer, In Real Life, Invisible Emmie, Bowser And Birdie, Warrior Cats, Pokémon, Nichijou, Yuri On Ice, Beyond The Boundary (Kyoukai no Kanata), In A Heartbeat

(Yes, I know I have a lot of fandoms. Some of these have such small fanbases that they couldn't even be considered actual fandoms, but I listed them anyway because I don't want people to recommend them to me when I already know about them lol)

Other (put anything else here): Merp

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Puppy Traitare-Hamiltonia~

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Yppup, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: Aphrodite!

Thumbnail avatar 15079f253d

aquadancing464

SAMB Name: Selkie

Are you okay with LGBTQ+?: Yes

Are you okay with cursing/cussing/swearing/saying bad words?: Don't care at all

What are your favorite genres?: Fantasy

Books: no

Movies: no

TV shows: no

Anime

Graphic novels: yes

Manga: yes

Video/computer games: yes

Comics: no

YouTube channels: no

Music: no

Fandoms you're already in:

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Your Lie in April

• Posted at:

Selkie

キヌ

she/her/avocado

FangirlGamerPiano-obsessedWriter

"If something goes wrong, it's probably Siellen's fault. If not, then blame him anyways." -me

SRAPMK&S SHOKKK&F T

:3

Thumbnail avatar bfda67d9fe

butterflydusk36

whoa a very good idea and yes i will 

samb name: ever 

age: i'm 13 but i'm okay with anything 10-17 which i a pretty big range but don't be fooled because i'm the pickiest person you'll ever meet 

okay with lgbtq+: yes

okay with cursing: heck yes or else how would i read trc 

plot genres: dystopia, fantasy (folktale based stories are the best), thriller (not horror. thriller. there's a difference, m8. like, suspenseful stuff), (maybe drama, if it's interesting enough. like 13rw or challenger deep), and if it's yt, then comedy (also any deep/existential vibe in a book or tv show attracts me) (i'm also a fan of emotionally messed up books like unwind so)

music genres: i'm really into indie folk, indie, indie rock (not too hardcore. actually, not hardcore at all), and maybe alternative. i'm also open to electronic rock but only if it's top quality. (kygo and magic man are pretty good) 

recommended to:

-books

-tv shows 

-graphic novels 

-music 

(maybe yt channels but considering the firewall and my tendency to forget eh)

fandoms: (this is from most to least mature, just in case some people have similar taste and want to check these out)

books: the raven cycle (15+) (pretty deep and philosophical read), unwind (13+) (emotionally messed up, so read at your own risk. also very deep and philosophical), challenger deep (13+), everlost (11/12+) (lol i forgot), spirit animals (9+), guardians of childhood (9+)

tv shows: 13 reasons why (16+) (obviously emotionally messed up too) 

graphic novels: amelia rules (10+???) (pretty deep, especially for a children's graphic novel)

yt: marcelvin (zodiac channel. swearing. inappropriate references, but that's about it), safiya nygaard (swearing, and maybe some refs), (iisuperwomanii (there are references to things, but no swearing), psych2go (psychology channel and now you think i'm boring. might talk about traumatic things or put you to sleep), ryan higa (i mean he swore once on one video and nothing else)

music: run river north, magic man, bastille, ezra vine, andrew mcmahon, the lumineers

other: nahh 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

i knew a lady lost the forest for the trees

she grew a lust to bury all underneath

she cut to their heart,

she bled them dry

she kept her fire burning up to the sky

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

SAMB Name (This isn't really necessary, but I wanted to include it anyway): Ocean

Age (Or just an age range, if you're not comfortable sharing your age. This is just so that people don't accidentally recommend you read/watch/play something that is too mature for you, like if a book has too much violence or something.): 10-12

Are you okay with LGBTQ+? (This is just so that people don't accidentally recommend LGBTQ+ things to you if that's against your religion or something.): yayayaya its cool with me, I like lams fanfics 

Are you okay with cursing/cussing/swearing/saying bad words? (This is so that people don't accidentally recommend things to you that have curses/swears/cusses/bad words/whatever you want to call them if you don't like them.): it's okay, but like only a smol bit of it

What are your favorite genres? (Fantasy, comedy, horror, science fiction, adventure, mystery, inspirational, etc.) (If you want music to be recommended to you, then please also list what your favorite music genres are): books: fantasy, adventure, mystery genres: imagine dragons, light-and-airy, I like it oooo

Books (yes/no) yep
Movies (yes/no) uh
TV shows (yes/no) MAYBE IF ITS CARTOONS OR SOMETHING
Anime (yes/no) maaaaybe
Graphic novels (yes/no) oh oh cool
Manga (yes/no) uh, maaaaaybe
Video/computer games (yes/no) wELL I WOULD LIKE THAT.
Comics (yes/no) oh yes I love comics, preferably web-comics
YouTube channels (yes/no) HEH, MAYBE
Music (yes/no) aHEM YES

Fandoms you're already in (so that people don't accidentally recommend things that you already like): Hamilton, STVFOE, SU, GF, Pokemon, Paranatural, Disney, PJO, KC, HoO

Other (put anything else here): totoro is cute

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

SAMB Name (This isn't really necessary, but I wanted to include it anyway): Talon

Age (Or just an age range, if you're not comfortable sharing your age. This is just so that people don't accidentally recommend you read/watch/play something that is too mature for you, like if a book has too much violence or something.): 13, though I read and watch things from all over the age spectrum, 18+, adult or kids.

Are you okay with LGBTQ+? (This is just so that people don't accidentally recommend LGBTQ+ things to you if that's against your religion or something.): Yes, but no in entertainment because I dislike most romance or shipping (though I guess it's kind of inevitable. People

find a way to make anything romantic.)

Are you okay with cursing/cussing/swearing/saying bad words? (This is so that people don't accidentally recommend things to you that have curses/swears/cusses/bad words/whatever you want to call them if you don't like them.): Yes, perfectly fine.

What are your favorite genres? (Fantasy, comedy, horror, science fiction, adventure, mystery, inspirational, etc.) (If you want music to be recommended to you, then please also list what your favorite music genres are): Fantasy, Sci-if, horror books (though I dot sleep well as it is), mystery, thriller, adventure...

I like most books.

Books (yes/no) YES
Movies (yes/no) Yeah
TV shows (yes/no) Yeah
Anime (yes/no) YES
Graphic novels (yes/no)No
Manga (yes/no)No
Video/computer games (yes/no)No
Comics (yes/no)No
YouTube channels (yes/no)Yes
Music (yes/no) No

Fandoms you're already in (so that people don't accidentally recommend things that you already like): Too many to count. Um...

Percy Jackson

The Riyria Revelations

HunterxHunter

Danganronpa

Persona

I am number four

Spirit Animals

Maximum Ride

^Off the top of my head.

Other (put anything else here): Bawk Bawk

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

hydrahoneydew9

I FORGOT FINAL FANTASY

'eyyy talon I think you should get into stvfoe if you wanttt

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar 6947853dac

dolphinbutterfly1060

SAMB Name: Ash 

Are you okay with LGBTQ+?: Yup.

Are you okay with cursing/cussing/swearing/saying bad words?: WHY WOULD I CARE??

What are your favorite genres?: Fantasy, Mystery, and more.

--What would you like to be recommended to you?--

Books: Sure.

Movies: No.

TV Shows: Please yes.

Graphic Novels: No.

Manga: YASS.

Video Games: Any horror you know.

Comics: No.

YouTube Channels: ...Sure?...

Music: Yep.

--Fandoms you're already in--

Tokyo Ghoul, Your Lie in April, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, STVTFOE, I think Yandere Simulator is one? Naruto, A Kingdom of Thorns and Roses seris

• Posted at:

A s h

ι' σνє уσυ fσяєνєя αи α αу

Don't put wings on me...I'm no angel.

#Luken and #Jacli

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

SAMB Name: Andra Emmi Myth-Desitjo-Wilddliw

Are you okay with LGBTQ+?: Yes as long as it doesn't take over the story

Are you okay with cursing/cussing/swearing/saying bad words?: yes as long as there isn't a whole lot of it

What are your favorite genres?: fantasy, historical fiction (particularly alternate history [if ___ happened differently, what would it have led to?]), biographies, sci-fi, dystopian fiction (not sure if the last one's a genre, but I'm putting it there anyway)

Music: country, but I'm open to others as long as the lyrics and message of the song is clean (because if it isn't, I automatically dislike it)

Books 

Movies 

Music 

Fandoms you're already in: Land of Stories, HP, Star Wars, SA, Hunger Games, Divergent (the movies, not so much the books that inspired them), Disney, Princess Academy, Dear America, Who Was ____, I Survived, Maximum Ride (but only the first three in the series)

Other (put anything else here): Meep.

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

Bookmark

• Posted at:

The butterfly’s end

is 

the caterpillar’s beginning 

Thumbnail avatar 57dacc9791

actorbrainy16

Forgot to mention my music fandoms. 

Carrie Underwood, Raelynn, Miranda Lambert, Taylor Swift (when she was a country singer)

• Posted at:

Andra/Emmi M-D-W 

Christian †

Actress :-D D-:

Writer => ~

Autistic :'P

Singer ♪

etc...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)

MeJoKeDuAnRaCaAcShLuKaLeOd

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

Oops, I forgot to mention my favorite music genres.

Favorite music genres: Electro, dubstep, future bass, pop, electro swing. I also really like sample songs, like Pogo makes, but I'm not sure if they it's actually considered an official genre.

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare-Hamiltonia~

(Demigirl ~ She/They)

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Yppup, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: Aphrodite!

Thumbnail avatar d2f5006105

tigerwolf4248

SAMB Name (This isn't really necessary, but I wanted to include it anyway): Tigris 

Age (Or just an age range, if you're not comfortable sharing your age. This is just so that people don't accidentally recommend you read/watch/play something that is too mature for you, like if a book has too much violence or something.): 13 

Are you okay with LGBTQ+? (This is just so that people don't accidentally recommend LGBTQ+ things to you if that's against your religion or something.): I'm fine with it, but it's not ok with my family 

Are you okay with cursing/cussing/swearing/saying bad words? (This is so that people don't accidentally recommend things to you that have curses/swears/cusses/bad words/whatever you want to call them if you don't like them.): As long as it's mild. Like for movies, nothing worse then PG13 

What are your favorite genres? (Fantasy, comedy, horror, science fiction, adventure, mystery, inspirational, etc.) (If you want music to be recommended to you, then please also list what your favorite music genres are): Fantasy, Adventure, science fiction, and sometimes mystery. 

Books (YES/no)
Movies (YEE/no)
TV shows (YES/no)

everything else is a no 
Anime (yes/no)
Graphic novels (yes/no)
Manga (yes/no)
Comics (yes/no)
Music (yes/no)

Fandoms you're already in (so that people don't accidentally recommend things that you already like): Warrior cats and spirit animals. 

Other (put anything else here): this is a great idea 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

(No longer active. Remember me.)

Thumbnail avatar 24a31254dc

wolfbird1019

SAMB Name (This isn't really necessary, but I wanted to include it anyway): Aura

Age (Or just an age range, if you're not comfortable sharing your age. This is just so that people don't accidentally recommend you read/watch/play something that is too mature for you, like if a book has too much violence or something.):10-15

Are you okay with LGBTQ+? (This is just so that people don't accidentally recommend LGBTQ+ things to you if that's against your religion or something.): Yeah, I am.

Are you okay with cursing/cussing/swearing/saying bad words? (This is so that people don't accidentally recommend things to you that have curses/swears/cusses/bad words/whatever you want to call them if you don't like them.): No, I am not.

What are your favorite genres? (Fantasy, comedy, horror, science fiction, adventure, mystery, inspirational, etc.) (If you want music to be recommended to you, then please also list what your favorite music genres are): I like comedy, fantasy, and any music really.

Books (yes/no)

Movies (yes/no)

TV shows (yes/no)

Anime (yes/no)

Graphic novels (yes/no)

Manga (yes/no)

Comics (yes/no)

Music (yes/no)

Fandoms you're already in (so that people don't accidentally recommend things that you already like): Thomas Sanders, PopularMMOs, Aphmau, Daily Bumps, Jessii Vee, PJO, HoO, Odd1sOut, JaidenAnimations, SomethingElseYT, and I might be forgetting some.

Other (put anything else here): I am definitely forgetting fandoms.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

It's spooky season!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar 1d9360b13b

dogfly326

SAMB Name: Dogfly

Are you ok with LGBTQ+?: Yes, quite fine with it.

Are you ok with cursing/cussing/swearing/saying bad words?: Kinda. Like, as long as it's not a huge thing, but some cursing and stuff is ok with me.

What are your favorite generes?: Fantasy, Science-Fiction, Comedy, Mystery, Adventure, Action, etc.

Books (yes/no)

Movies (yes/no)

TV shows (yes/no)

Anime (yes/no)

Graphic novels (yes/no)

Manga (yes/no)

Comics (yes/no)

Music (yes/no)

Fandoms your already in: Undertale, Pokemon, Star Wars, Hamilton, Homestuck, Jadien Animations, Odd1sOut, Choices, Have I mentioned Undertale, Digimon, Wings Of Fire, Spirit Animals, Foxcraft, I don't think I listed Undertale yet, etc.

Other: I'm really ok with any genre as long as it's not horror. Mysteries are a favorite.

• Posted at:

Dogfly or Lindell ✴

HollyFoxAnneSkyfireAircloudCloudheartPupflyAriBlaze

Catfly ....Nothing else.   

KitflyViperJadeAirclawSkypawTideSeekerRowletLittenPopplioOneSix

#UndertaleFan

#I'mInForestclan

#ElderSAMBer

#MoreSigSpa-

Thumbnail avatar 868f6a933b

cobrapanther473

@Ash: Ash!!!!!!!!!! *sings* Can you feel the love tonight? *snickers*

• Posted at:

Daisy

Gang

Daisy, Goldenrod, Frost, Tamaki, Ak'wan, Aventine, Erik, Devin, Waren, Elliot, Chloe, Frost Knight

Thumbnail avatar 77898c74ca

whitewolf9078

I will recommend one thing to everyone who has posted but, it won't be all on one post.

until then here's mine.

SAMB Name (This isn't really necessary, but I wanted to include it anyway): Glitch

Age (Or just an age range, if you're not comfortable sharing your age. This is just so that people don't accidentally recommend you read/watch/play something that is too mature for you, like if a book has too much violence or something.): anything 13-17 will be fine

Are you okay with LGBTQ+? (This is just so that people don't accidentally recommend LGBTQ+ things to you if that's against your religion or something.): Yes, it's fine

Are you okay with cursing/cussing/swearing/saying bad words? (This is so that people don't accidentally recommend things to you that have curses/swears/cusses/bad words/whatever you want to call them if you don't like them.): Yes, they are fine too

What are your favorite genres? (Fantasy, comedy, horror, science fiction, adventure, mystery, inspirational, etc.) (If you want music to be recommended to you, then please also list what your favorite music genres are): Science Fiction, Horror, Mystery, Comedy. Music Genres: KPop, JPop, Alternative

Books (yes/no) No
Movies (yes/no) No
TV shows (yes/no) Yes
Anime (yes/no) Yes
Graphic novels (yes/no) No
Manga (yes/no) No
Video/computer games (yes/no) Yes
Comics (yes/no) Yes!
YouTube channels (yes/no) Yes
Music (yes/no) Yes!

Fandoms you're already in (so that people don't accidentally recommend things that you already like): Homestuck, Creepypasta, BTS, Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, Markiplier, Pewdiepie, JackSepticEye, Banana Bus Crew (all of them), Get Scared.

Other (put anything else here): Nope

Please let this go in!

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

I'm the Ultimate Romantic!

The Ultimate Romantic doesn't know how to confess to his crush

!!!Don't Forget To Bond With Your Pineapple!!!

whitewolf9078

@Puppy-

EddsWorld -Animated comics on YouTube 

Notes*

The creator died to cancer so, the channel is sorta gathering dust. It's still pretty good though!

(R.I.P  Edd Gould 1988-2012)

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

whitewolf9078

@Selkie-

Pillars Of Eternity -PC game

Notes*

N/A

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

whitewolf9078

@Ever-

Blue Foundation -Music Band

Notes*

They play Dubstep/Electronic music 

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

whitewolf9078

@Talon-

Tokyo Ghoul -Anime (The anime not the manga)

Notes*

Tokyo Ghoul covers the horror section and can be very gory.

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

whitewolf9078

@Ocean-

Xiaolin Showdown - Animated Cartoon

Notes*

Xiaolin Showdown is a Show that orginally aired on Cartoon Network.

It was first aired in 2003 and ended in 2006 so, it is kinda a throwback.

If you would like something more recent just tell me.

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

whitewolf9078

@Ash-

Pathologic -PC Game

Notes*

Pathologic is a Survival/role-play/Horror game.

(I've played this one, it's really good!)

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

whitewolf9078

@Andra-

Warrior Cats -Book series

Notes*

I don't know much about Warrior Cats. Sorry

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

whitewolf9078

@Tigris-

Harry Potter -Movies/Books (The movies)

Notes*

N/A

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

@ever - for music, you might like: amber run, kodaline, glass animals, kaleo, the xx, arcade fire, BANNERS, mayday parade, manchester orchestra, the fray, rob thomas/matchbox twenty

@talon - The Trials of Apollo, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard (books)

also, mods, please let this through

almost none of my posts have gone through today

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

SAMB Name: Ceol

Age: Anything 10+. For books, literally anything. For TV shows, the highest is TV-14 (swearing, a little bit of that but no more than five minutes, drinking, violence, references - all of that stuff is okay.). For movies, PG-13 is the highest, with the exception of one or two rated R movies such as Logan.

Are you okay with LGBTQ+: Yes.

Are you okay with swearing?: Yes.

Favourite Genres:

-Music: Alternative, rock, alternative rock, indie pop, indie, indie rock

-Books: Mystery, thrillers, suspense, fantasy, realistic fiction, teen fiction, poetry, science fiction, dystopian, drama, a little bit of romance (like Eleanor and Park or The Fault in Our Stars, but no cheesy romance things where that's the focus of the entire book. there has to be drama or some other issue. like in TFIOS, there was cancer. in E&P, there were, well, all sorts of issues. if that made sense.) So pretty much almost everything with the exception of horror.

What would you like recommended to you?:

Books: Yes

Movies: Yes

TV Shows: Yes

Anime: No

Graphic Novels: Yes

Manga: No

Games: No

Comics: Yes

YT Channels: No

Music: Yes

Fandoms: 

-TV Shows: Supernatural, Pretty Little Liars, 13RW, Arrow, Stranger Things

-Movies: Divergent, Marvel, The Fifth Wave

-Comics: Marvel

-Books: Warrior Cats, Survivors, Percy Jackson, Divergent, Matched, The Fifth Wave, Unwind, and more that I'm forgetting

-Music: Bastille, The Script, Imagine Dragons, Panic! at the Disco, Of Monsters and Men, Matchbox Twenty/Rob Thomas, Kaleo, Kodaline, Amber Run, Andrew McMahon (in the Wilderness)

Other: No Twilight or The Vampire Diaries. 

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

Thumbnail avatar 1acbfd80ac

dramamoonrise5

Name:Natalie Mariposa

Are you okay with LGBTQ+?: Yes

Are you okay with swearing?:Yes,but only a little bit

Favorite Genres:Books:Fantasy,mystery,fiction,historical fiction,adventure,fun,inspirational

Music:Broadway,pop,country,classical

What would you like to be recommended to you?: green=yes

Books:Yes/No                                red=no

Movies:Yes/No

TV Shows:Yes/No

Anime:Yes/No

Graphic Novels:Yes/No

Manga:Yes/No

Video/Computer Games:Yes/No

Comics:Yes/No

YouTube Channels:Yes/No

Music:Yes/No

Fandoms:The 39 Clues,Spirit Animals,Wings of Fire,Warriors,Harry Potter,Pokemon,Animal Jam,Magesterium

Other:Nope

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Nothing in life is rocket science. Except rocket science.-Me

Eighth grade, here I come

A Writer, Actress, and Hufflepuff

Miss you Grampy....

Thumbnail avatar 1acbfd80ac

dramamoonrise5

Oops,forgot Percy Jackson,Heroes of Olympus,and The Kane Chronicles!

• Posted at:

Bubbles

#RememberHurricane

Nothing in life is rocket science. Except rocket science.-Me

Eighth grade, here I come

A Writer, Actress, and Hufflepuff

Miss you Grampy....

hydrahoneydew9

@Glitch

I LOVE XAOLIN SHOWDOWN I FORGOT ABOUT I WATCH IT ON TOONAMI WHEN ITS ON