Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

@Zia- Thanks :3

Eva

I knew somebody was chasing after me, but I couldn't hear them. The ringing in my ears was still there, and I kept running. It's not like I didn't want to stop, I just couldn't. I wiped my face with my sleeve and forced myself not to cry.

I spotted a bench some feet away, and I stumbled to a stop. I suddenly felt really tired, and strangely drained. I sat down on the bench, bringing my knees closer to me and propping my head on the top of them. I didn't realize how badly I was shaking.

The figure that was chasing me came into view, and I realized I kinda knew who she was. Her name was Glimmer- which I wasn't going to judge her name but...

"Eva?" I could hear her faint voice the the mix with the blaring ringing in my ears. I looked up.

"Yeah?" I whispered, barely hearing my own voice. I was so tired, I mean, more tired than I usually was...

She sat down to me and started talking. She was talking so quickly I could barely understand. My vision was getting more blurred- What was happening?

Everything was blurring in with each other, everything was in slo-mo. Glimmer kept talking and it soon was just one loud sound. I reached out to the bench's side and gripped onto it. I tried blinking, to see if that helped, but it just made me more tired.

I saw another figure walk to the bench, I think it was Shard. "Shard?" I said, but I didn't know that was what I said. It was more like a loud noise coming from my mouth. He said something to me and to Glimmer which I couldn't make out- but I turned my head slightly to look at Glimmer.

My eyes flickered close, and I covered my head with my arms.

That's when I passed out.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"They don't understand the cat whiskers,

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

"My innocence has genuinely been ruined 

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Shard-

"Eva?" Glimmer's voice rang out, sounding concerned.

I stiffened, "What is it?"

"She's fainted." 

I blinked, then sat down next to where Eva was, judging by the direction of her voice earlier.

I spoke up, "I'll try to wake her up, can you run to the park and talk to Eva's mom? They might be in the middle of the funeral, but do what you can."

---

ALL I GOT *falls asleep*

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

griffincat399

Eva

My eyes fluttered open, a glaring light blinding me. I sat up- I was sitting on grass, as if I had fallen asleep there. I looked around, it was a flat, grassy area. I couldn't see any shrubs, or trees or anything for that matter. I ran my fingers through the grass, it felt recently cut.

I didn't remember where or how I got to this place, to be honest... I didn't remember anything before this.

I got up, what happened? I immediately felt dizzy and crumbled onto the ground again. I felt sick, and even though it was warm out, I felt ice cold. Then something in the air turned sour, and the grass under my palm wilted. I jumped up, only to fall down again. The ground shook, the terrain started to change. I tried crawling away, but I felt frozen in place.
     "Eva?" A deep voice echoed through the air behind me.
     I turned around, a cold shiver running down my spine. The voice sounded so... Familiar... Like I've heard it before, and I was used to it... I looked up, and saw a very tall man- way taller than me. He was skinny, but looked like he could take down anyone in a fight. He stared at me, and I tried to scramble out of his glance.
     "Eva?" He repeated and I shivered. I nodded unable to speak. "Eva, I'm going to be very straight with you," I noticed his eyes were threatening, as if he was daring for me to speak. "You are an idiot. A moron. You need to listen to me, or else I will have to start to control you."
     "Control me?" I whispered, I had noticed the skies that were once clear and blue had turned cloudy and a light red.
     He nodded, grinning, "Hm-hm. I haven't been in a human body for such a long time..." I looked down at the ground, avoiding his searching eyes.       

"You don't remember me, do you?" He cackled, "Aww, darling." He walked toward me, and I noticed he was wearing a suit. "Don't be such a dunce, Eva. Now, let's talk about your..." He pointed at me, "Your new powers..." As he began, something compelled me to look at him, to gaze at him at least once, to listen to his every word. His voice was kind of calming, but felt demanding. I felt like I would do anything for him... "Hmm, you're a strong one aren't you?" His voice interrupted my thoughts.
     I looked up at him- that was my mistake. I stared into his red eyes, and something washed over me. The danger I felt was gone and I realized, this guy wasn't threatening... He made me feel warm inside, and I could feel my body relaxing. My eyes fluttered close and I let out a breath of relief.
     "No Eva!" He hissed, and I could feel him grab onto my chin, he was shaking me. "Look at me Eva! Now!" But something in my head told me not to. A tiny voice, telling me to reject him.
     But I didn't want to. I wanted to that feeling to wash over me again. To feel warm, and relaxed. I could already feel my skin turning cold again, I was tensing up, and something told me that this guy was dangerous. And that I shouldn't listen to him. I noticed that he had let go of me.
     Then I felt it, his fingers traveling from my arms to my shoulders. Warmth spread from where his fingers touched. I shuddered and grinned from delight, but the warmth was gone as quickly as it came.
     "You like that, don't you?" His voice changed, it came from behind me, and it was quieter. "Open your eyes and you'll feel even better. The sickness will go away, you won't feel dizzy anymore, all you have to do it open your eyes." He was talking to me like I was a little kid; I fell for it. I opened my eyes, and there he was, right in front of me. He stared at me with his piercing red eyes. Then, something came over me. Everything went fuzzy, and I couldn't control what I was doing. I could hear he was talking to me- no. He was demanding me, but I didn't mind it. I'd do anything for him. I nodded, his voice filling me with calmness.
     I went limp as he lifted me up from the ground, his touch filling me with warmth. He ran his fingers through my hair and I fell into his arms. I couldn't control what I was doing, no matter how hard I tried.
     "Yes, Eva... Listen to me, come closer." I used all my strength to look up at his eyes. He held my head in his palms once more. I could see him grin through the fuzziness enclosing my vision. He kissed my forehead lightly and I screamed as the cold seeped through my veins. It felt something inside me changed, but before I could figure it out, everything went black.
     I heard a echoing voice in the darkness, it didn't fill me with the warmth it did before though. "Good luck with your new eyes... Eva."
*~~~*

I woke up on the bench. Memories came flooding over me and I took in a short breath.
     "Eva, you're awake!" I turned to the side and saw Shard, he was sitting down next to me and it looked like he was shaking me; trying to wake me up.
     "Wh-W-What happened?" I stammered, and I yawned.
     "Glimmer said you fainted," Shard seemed concerned, or worried about me.
     "I did?" I could still feel the cold in my veins.
     "Yeah, I was really worri-" He stopped himself and I closed my eyes.
     After a few minutes of silence he shook me, "Eva? Are you awake? We should get back to the funeral, I don't want- I don't think you should go to sleep again."
     I turned to him, I could feel myself shivering. "Why not?"
     "Because you were talking in your sleep. You seem... Scared, frightened. That's when I started to get kinda worried." I noticed he blushed.
     "If I'm being honest Shard... I don't want to go back to the funeral... So-Something happened there, and... And I don't want go back there... I don't want it to happen again."
     He looked at me and I tensed, remembering what happened. "I... I think we should go then... Maybe inside? You're shivering... Badly."
     "Well then, I'm not going home... I can't... Maybe in a few hours but not after what I just did... Running from a funeral? I'm so rude... I just..." I took in a sharp breath.

He nodded and I sighed. Shard got up and helped me off the bench.
     I should tell him what happened, I thought. Maybe he could help me...? I don't even know what happened, was it even a dream? I mean, it had to be, but it felt so real... And what did that dude even mean when he said, "Good luck with your new eyes?" I can't have new eyes, that's not possible... Is it?

Sooo, I don't really care where you take Eva, Embyr. Also- What I mean by with her eyes, this is the time where if someone where to look into her eyes, they'd see their biggest desire, or ya know. Their worst fear when she's angry. *shrug* Also, Azalis, can you have Azalia not like Eva? And then Eva kinda doesn't like Azalia...? Thanks. Also, I really hope this goes through. And Im probably going to notice a bunch of mistakes after I've posted it. Yay. 

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

dogdragon1303

I'll POV later.

gosh Shard needs to discover his powers. Also, do they not have the weird marks in their eyes yet? Is that what Eva just got?

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

Sure- that'll be easy. 

Except... Azalia's sort of locked up in an asylum with Avo in another room, so...

• Posted at:

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

that moment you forget about a thread and bAM IT GROWS TO FIVE PAGES 

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

hydrahoneydew9

have i been kicked from it

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

griffincat399

Ye Embyr

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

dogdonut473

I don't think so, ocean. We already used Paris...

• Posted at:

Azalis

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

dogdragon1303

Shard-

I stood up, "How far is your diner?"

"A few minutes' walk away." Eva responded.

I nodded, "What do you say we go there?"

"I don't really care where we go." Eva replied, her voice slightly shaky.

We made our way to the diner.

---

Once we arrived at the diner, we found a table and sat down, talking for a few minutes. Then I stood up and said, "I'm going to buy you something to drink. Coffee or tea?"

"You don't have to do that." Eva protested.

"I want to." I insisted, "coffee or tea?"

Hesitantly, Eva admitted a cup of herbal tea would be nice, and I walked up to the counter, led by Violet.

I ordered from a concerned-sounding register, who offered to bring the tea to the table for me. I declined. I could get around just fine so long as Violet was here.

I grabbed the tea when it was ready and sat down at the table, passing it to Eva, "Drink up."

---

The power of tea. *dumps tea on everyone*

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

hydrahoneydew9

well, where is everyone o_O

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

dogdragon1303

Azalis is at the asylum, Glimmer is at the funeral or on her way, and Shard and Eva are at the cafe.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dogdonut473

For the record, I'm like Avo- we go to school with you guys still, but we go to the asylum after.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Thumbnail avatar 9b28e2897f

ghostmagic133

Goodness five pages! Sorry I haven't been on, I just got back from a road trip (14 hours trapped in a cramped car and only 3 days to visit and then another 14 hours to come back). I'll try to POV soon. 

• Posted at:

Name's Gag, eyE tHnk @ leAst..

WE BUILT THIS SIGGY. WE BUILT THIS SIGGY ON ROCK AND ROOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!

Trying to fix my life and signature currently.

hydrahoneydew9

oooh i think I can get in now. I'll be using Third Person in this POV, since I write better in TP.

Jamie

Okay.

Jamie.

You can do this, Jamie.

Everything is fine. No visions of a person that looks too much like your dead brother, Jamie.

Every. Thing. Is. Fine.

Jamie stepped into the cafe. The scent of fresh-out-of-the-oven pastries and coffee cakes overwhelmed his senses.

Security.

Comfort.

He always felt at home in this small, pretty much almost unknown cafe.

He ordered a Hot Chocolate, and sat down at a table near Shard and Eva.

It was a swell day.

No ruining it now.

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

griffincat399

Well looks like I'm gonna ruin Jamie's day, and also this might post twice. So ;-;

Eva 

I held the cup full of herbal tea in my hands, I was still shivering cold. I took a small sip of the tea, it did nothing. I tapped my foot and hummed to the song playing overhead. The manager played it all the time; and even if somebody wanted to change it, she would still keep it on. At least the song that sometimes got on my nerves distracted me from the funeral. And the dream. And how I felt freezing cold.

"Do you ever-" I began but stopped.

Don't say anything Eva.

I froze. This did not sound like Lucifer. It sounded more threatening. The words ended in a hiss, Lucifer's didn't.

I'm warning you. He doesn't need to know. 

I shook my head and drew in a sharp breath. "There's this voice I hear. In my head- I know it sounds weird and kinda crazy, but like, he has-" A wave of nausea and cold hit me and I bit my tongue and grabbed my side. I tried ignoring it, ignoring the voice, but he persisted.

Eva. Why won't you listen to me? This is your last warning, do not test me.

"Are you okay?" Shard looked at me with his cloudy eyes and I could feel my face grow red. 

"I'm... I'm fine," I managed to stutter through my clenched teeth. "What I was saying," I grew dizzy, but I closed my eyes for a second and continued. "This voice, his name is Lucifer, he has his own personality, and I think he has a power or something," The words spilled out of my mouth and with every one I grew more nauseous, I grew more dizzy, and I felt like my whole body had frostbite. "And I know this is a lot, but I saw him in a dream, and Lucifer's gone now, and there's this new per-" Then suddenly, I stopped. I didn't stop, I didn't want to. And then, I felt limp, unable to move. My vision was going fuzzy, and then I blacked out. "Excuse me," I said, but I didn't say it. It wasn't me. My vision came back just in time as I felt myself get up and walk away and into the bathroom. I wanted to rush back to Shard,  but I couldn't control myself. What was going on?!

Then suddenly, as the bathroom door came to a close, I regained control. I wasn't ready for it, and I felt so nauseous and dizzy I fell to the floor. I curled into a ball and into the corner. I was visibly shaking, I was so cold. Then I could feel it. The soft, wanted feeling of warmth spreading through my body. The room started to not spin anymore, and I didn't feel like throwing up. I took in a deep breath and held onto the wall next to me.

I warned you, I told you, yet you still did not listen. I thought you agreed to listen, you promised.

I did not remember agreeing to this, or promising to him. I didn't at all.

You agreed that I could do anything to you, control you, make you feel things that you don't want to feel. I can do anything. I will do anything. You must listen to me. You have given me power Eva, and you cannot take that back.

Then he appeared right in front of me. He was wearing the same thing in the dream, but he looked different. I could feel his aroma surround me, I rejected the feeling to grin, to look up at him, but I did feel a spark of joy, and my vision went fuzzy.

"Oh, darling don't ignore me." He still spoke in my mind, for some reason. He lifted my chin up with two of his fingers and I closed my eyes, trying to reject him again. "Don't be like that Eva." Then I felt it, the cold. I squeezed my eyes harder, he was going to threaten me until I open my eyes. 

The cold spread from my skin, and into my bones. I gasped for air as I could literally feel it spreading into my heart. I bit my lip, I wasn't going to fall this quickly. Then, he tapped my forehead. An explosion of cold erupted under the skin; it was like a brain freeze, but worse. My eyes flung open as I tried to scream, but it only ended up in a wheeze. Staring right back at me was the man. I fell into his trance, and grinned,  letting his aroma surround me once more.

"Good Eva. That's good. Now, you will listen to me?" Why wouldn't I? This man- He seemed so... so... kind. So nice, his eyes softened as I nodded, I wanted to please him. Badly. "Great. Now, you will get up, walk out of this bathroom, and straight out of the diner. You will not stop to say something to Shard, in fact-" He drew in  Sharp breath. "You won't talk to him again, and you will never talk about me." I nodded again, I wanted him to be happy, I wanted to feel the warmth again. He smiled, and I could warmth coming off of him. He put his hand out, and I gripped onto it. Warmth spread through my body and I shuddered. It felt so good... He helped me out of the bathroom; I didn't feel sick or nauseous or cold anymore. I liked it. He twirled me, like a dancer and disappeared. I was still warm though, I still wanted to please him.

As I glanced up, I saw the people from earlier- the one Violet attacked- at the table I sat at. The table Shard sat at too, a small voice whispered in my head. I turned to leave, to walk straight away from the table and to the door. But, I didn't. I saw that the guys were surrounding Shard and Violet, they were saying things to him. They didn't look happy. And for some reason, I started to walk toward the table, and as soon as I did, I felt nauseous. The cold feeling started to creep into my skin and the room started to spin. I got halfway there before I started to grab onto tables and chairs. I heard Violet barking, and then I saw one the guys ready to throw a punch. The room started to spin more violently, and I drew in a short breath, I didn't realise I was holding my breath.

"Shard! Watch o-" But before I could finish my warning, I tripped, I didn't know what over, but I could feel myself falling. And as I came closer to the floor, everything went black.

"See you soon, Eva." I heard a hiss echo in the darkness. And then, I could hear nothing. I could see nothing. Everything was just...

Gone

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

hydrahoneydew9

whose the "him" the guy is talking about? o_o

Jamie

A person crashed onto the floor after they did some strange things.

Why?

He didn't know.

He simply needed to help.

"Are you okay? Please respond. Don't be dead."

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

griffincat399

its her patron. Whelp.

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

hydrahoneydew9

ah i was confused :P

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

dogdragon1303

xD "don't be dead."

I dunno why that made me laugh.

anyway those guys better not hurt my boi. I'll POV in a bit.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

hydrahoneydew9

You should see Riley when I use him for chat RPS.

his lines are even more priceless 

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

dogdragon1303

I swear if my POV doesn't go through Imma be mad.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

griffincat399

None of my posts are going throuuuugh. ;-;

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

dogdonut473

That one did...

• Posted at:

Azalis

griffincat399

*pats Embyr* looks like it didn't go through. 

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

Thumbnail avatar dc6b7b8bfc

pantherwolf1244

Glimmer

On he  way walking home Glimmer saw Eva stumble blindly out of a cafe and when the other girl saw Glimmer she tried to say something but she seemed to get cut off and keeled over clutching her stomach Glimmer ran up to her and tried to grab her arm but she jerked away and for second as she looked at Glimmer thought she saw a man reflected in Eva's eyes and the man was holding a pair of puppet strings then the scene faded into another one of Glimmers most wanted goals for the future and then the man and this time he seemed to be posed behind Glimmer holding what seemed to be some sort of club . Glimmer heard the swing a second before she would have felt it but her warriors instinct kicked in and she sidestepped the blow turning on her heel Glimmer felt a staff materialize in her hand she swung it up and over her head then sent it smack into his neck but the picture flickered and staff went through him he popped back up behind her and the club became a sword Glimmer felt her weapon mold to match his except lighter so she wouldn't tire so fast but Glimmer heard a scream somewhere through the red haze that had engulfed her vision she turned back towards Eva and the girl was on the ground writhing and screeching this time Glimmer didn't hear it coming and the broad side of the man's sword hit her in the side of the head as the world faded into black Glimmer heard the man walk over to Eva and say " well done my little carrier I'm sorry you defied me so heartily " one word came to mind , patron , it was Lucious the patron who was know controlling Eva . 

• Posted at:

Emerald

Imagine and it shall be-there are no limits.

Hope is the dream of a working man.

Fire wants to burn Water wants to flow Air wants to rise

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

-qoate collector ~ if you have a favorite.

griffincat399

Shhhhh

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

hydrahoneydew9

oh lord

Jamie

"Woah! What the flap is happening?!" He shouted, running over to the two girls. "Oh god. Oh god. Double possibly-dead people in a day. My day has been ruined. Maybe I can wake them up by pouring Hot Chocolate on them? No, that'd be inhumane. I need water. Cold, water. No being dead!"

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

griffincat399

"Pouring hot chocolate on them,"  "I need water, cold water" That made me laugh harder than I expected. Also, Zia Im confuzzled. I was saying that Eva got knocked out from hitting her head on the diner floor- yet you said that she was coming out the diner? Can you clear things up for me? Thank youuu.

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

hydrahoneydew9

My comedian powers work again.

I NEED TO ADD JAMIE AND ERIDAN AND KATT AND NATALIE TO MY GANG--

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

hydrahoneydew9

somebody pov o_O

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar dc6b7b8bfc

pantherwolf1244

I kinda meant to say it like even though your mind blacked out luscious was still controlling your body and since this is the first time he has done it fully he was a little unsteady then he ran into another patron(me) he got angry and he dropped you back to yourself and took on the semi solid hologram I was fighting as you woke up it started to hurt because he was using a huge amount of your illusion power to make himself solid even some of the time. But you had something planned we pretend my pov didn't count .

• Posted at:

Emerald

Imagine and it shall be-there are no limits.

Hope is the dream of a working man.

Fire wants to burn Water wants to flow Air wants to rise

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

-qoate collector ~ if you have a favorite.

griffincat399

Im just going to wait for Embyr's post until we decide what's going on here. *slowly slides into trashcan*

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

hydrahoneydew9

'kay, blue.

Now I can imagine AUs.

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

griffincat399

*throws post to the top of the MB*

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

hydrahoneydew9

aGuH i JuST THouGHT oF A SuPeRHeRo FoR ML CaLLeD PLaGue'S CRaNe

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

griffincat399

*pat pat* Ima bored

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

hydrahoneydew9

*shoosh paps* and Plague's Crane uses a cane

• Posted at:

ocean 

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

griffincat399

*narrows eyes* Don't shoosh my pats! 

• Posted at:

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

dogdonut473

*protects pats*

• Posted at:

Azalis

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , , 7