Some of the best moments in spirit animals...hmm? This series is sooooooo good and there's so many amazing moments. I started reading this when I was 12 and I'm turning 15 in about two months. Geez, time flies! But anyway, back to the best moments. Okay, here's some of the ones that I think were amazing even though I love the books cover to cover. (Yes, some of these were already mentioned but let's be honest, these moments are pretty awesome!)
1. All those who drank the bile getting freed from Gerathon's control
2. When Abeke and Uraza united after Uraza was freed from the Wyrm
3. Reilin of course!
4. The squad reunion after the Wyrm is defeated at the end of Burning tide
5. King (Shane) and Abeke recognizing each other in Stetriol in FotB Book 2: Broken Ground
6. Devin going back to Trunswick in Tales of the Fallen Beasts and learning his brother has a spirit animal. Plus, the ending to the entire scenario where he burns the bridge with Dawson and Karmo
7. Connor reuniting with his mother in Book 2: Hunted after she had been trapped in the Howling house
8. Rollan meeting his mother
9. Tarik and all his lovely glory!
10. Meeting all the Conquerors, Greencloaks, Spirit Animal summoners (and their companions), the Great Beast Summoners and any character in the series really! The world is so big and beautiful and so intense and just wonderful! I loved going through the books and the game, feeling as if I was one with the story. I definitely appreciate these books and am so grateful that they exist! It's all so wonderful and I'm so happy to be part of another fandom especially with how awesome it is!