Thumbnail avatar 868f6a933b

cobrapanther473

TITLE

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Daisy

Gang

Daisy, Goldenrod, Frost, Tamaki, Ak'wan, Aventine, Erik, Devin, Waren, Elliot, Chloe, Frost Knight

Thumbnail avatar ea66728fe7

livelyfire22

*starts counting on her fingers* would you like the list in alphabetical order or in order of disturbingness?

• Posted at:

Sally

HAMMOCFLAVORED DRINK FAMILY

I have loved you all for years, and I will never stop.

My friends, my family, stay awesome.

#fluffeh

#rememberthelost

*you know you're missed when

someone puts you in their sig*

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

I don't really remember most of it but here it is:

Before going to bed the night before my birthday this year, I prayed really hard for God to give me a bad dream. (Because a lot of people seem to get big egos and I wanted to give myself a scare to keep my ego in check.)

So, most of the dream was fuzzy... Really fuzzy. Like I said, I don't remember most of it. But the ending... The ending, this girl jumpscared me. Her skin was only a shade paler than my own, with either dark brown or black long hair... We were at school, in the cafeteria to be specific. To her left, was a boy... It sort of reminded me of my friend (let's call him J.) J. I was in front of them both. Suddenly, the female, out of nowhere, opens up her mouth (the Rake style, guys) and jumps at me.

Then, the dream ends.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

cobrapanther473

@Mary: It doesn't really matter. I just have super weird ones....

• Posted at:

Daisy

Gang

Daisy, Goldenrod, Frost, Tamaki, Ak'wan, Aventine, Erik, Devin, Waren, Elliot, Chloe, Frost Knight

Thumbnail avatar 5d50bc1d7d

tricksterangel48

I have three weird ones. The last two are kind of confusing.

The first one was where I was at a bookstore. It was inside this dusty old barn, and it was slightly less busy than a Barnes and Noble, but a little more busy than a Goodwill. If that makes sense. This was a few months before Hawkwing's Journey came out, and I didn't even know about it then. I came across a section that was a bunch of Warrior Cats books. There was a stack on the floor next to a shelf of some other books, and on top was a silver Warriors special edition. I don't remember exactly what title, but it was something along the lines of Hawkwing. Then I woke up and a few months later Hawkwing's Journey came out.

The second one was where I was inside Supernatural. Sam had weird hair, Dean looked strange, and Gabriel (or someone very much like him - i don't remember that well) was there. I don't know where Castiel was, but there was a guy from one of my classes who was there, too. We were all being chased by some redhead - not Rowena, maybe some evil version of Charlie. Maybe just a random redhead. The group split up at some point and I was alone inside a library. There was a red machine that played movies and certain episodes of TV shows, but it only had Pokémon and another show similar to it. Then the redhead jumped out of the machine and I woke up before anything happened. That one was last night, and there were some other things that happened that I can't make any sense of.

The last one was where something happened to my mum (it was never clarified in the dream) and someone else took her place. She was rude and my brother and I hated her. One day she did something and crossed the line (i dunno what) and I grabbed two backpacks - one for me and one for my brother. My intentions were for us to run away. I started packing a bunch of stuff we needed, and when there was still room in the backpacks, I took my brother to the library. Apparently, she was associated with the library in some way. We were going to steal a bunch of stuff from the library to get at her. We were shoving CDs, movies, and all sorts of books into the backpacks. She came in and caught us, because I guess she worked at the library, but let us go. She even just let us run away. My brother had disappeared and it was just me. I went back to the house for some reason (maybe to grab a blanket or coats, because it was in the middle of winter and we were back in Michigan) when the lady appeared out of nowhere with black eyes - and then I woke up.

Those probably didn't sound that weird to you, but there were a few other things that happened in those dreams that I can't really say - not only because they're not terribly appropriate and would confuse you further, but also because I can't really describe it.

• Posted at:

ceol

infp // libra // hufflepuff // bisexual

ill see you in the future when were older

and we are full of stories to be told

() ~remember chester bennington~

gang: dan, danny, grey [formerly dan II], aleks

had a dream where jimmy neutron tried to convince me to burn a large paper donkey figure in the town square, im pretty sure he represented the devil or just jimmy 

just jimmy

• Posted at:

Ayce/all you can eat

im perpetually tired so ayyyyyy 

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

The only one off the top of my head I'm thinking of that's SFMB is when I had a dream of watching myself sleep

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

uh probably the one where i was swimming in a pool with no water

and there were lots of sausages all over the floor

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

I had a dream once that Kinkajou was half Nightwing and walking on water. Also in that dream, some weird people showed up in a whale skin and bone boat.

I've had a ton of odd dreams that I can't remember.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Thumbnail avatar 7786084a38

tealelf182

All of my dreams are weird. I'd have to write for hours to amass the weirdness that are my dreams.

• Posted at:

Kanaya/Tale

Queen of Shoosh Paps

#Remember9/11

SPOOPY TIME

I will change my sig another day, too l a z y

cobrapanther473

Interesting. Those all sound cool and strange. I have a few dreams that sort of predict the future. Like once I had a dream that predicted Hurricane Harvey or Irma. It was crazy. But one dream had a lot of SAMBers, my OCs, and other things.

@Kanaya: Mine are always weird.... Even the ones that predict stuff. Some of my dreams actually look like I'm in a video game...

• Posted at:

Daisy

Gang

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

I was forced to kill everyone I loved. There were mannequins and Barbie dolls everywhere. I was not in control of myself. 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

I was in a marching band wearing a Chuck E' Cheese costume.  My head fell off and tried to kill me.

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar 2b10a35f48

lionpaw260

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I've had a lot my mind is very crazy :l But here is one out of the millions:

So Alexander and Eliza were just randomly walking down some avenue or something, when all of a sudden.. LE' WILD LAFAYETTE AND LITTLE BROTHER APPEARD....

And started throwing french fries at ducks....

The end...

I.. I dont know... My mind scares me sometimes...

• Posted at:

Dont forget me(mes)

Thumbnail avatar d64343e8a9

dragonflyhawk14

LOL! I have had many strange, weird and crazy dreams but I can never remember them.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

Thumbnail avatar 998df98b78

fairyathena472

K so:

1: I had a dream where these theives dressed as clowns came around and stole your frozen sweet tea, which was in a bag like potting soil, and they came to my house and my grandpa's dog, who has no bottom jaw, came and bit them all and we kept our tea.

2: So, it started as Sam and Dean from Supernatural reading an article online by "The Blue Confectioist". It skipped to Dean reading "Both of them were injured." and then he screamed "WHERE THE ******* ARE THE ANGELS??!?" and then it was three girls in my room trying to do an ouigi board or something and they read that only a blue parnetheses can stop it and then I woke up.

3: I was in the world of Aphmau and then I woke up.

4: I dremt of me being in Hamilton like, for a year.

5: I went through a friday then woke up and it was monday.

6: I was at the pool and they drained it, so everyone sat at the edge. My phone started ringing fo I opened (I was five it was a flip phone) it and no one was calling me. It was my alarm clock.

7: The ice cream truch drove by us in our car, and my mom and dad police-chased it so I could get a double scoop cone. I woke up before I got it.

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Queen of 0w0

Author in training

Collecter of sparkly things

Wannabe artist

DnD geek

Bookworm!

Hot mess of a child

She/her

Bicurious!

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

*looks at title* I was alive in one of my dreams...

Honestly? I have too many to count.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

Thumbnail avatar a3afbda118

glamorousafternoon27

The sky was purple and ominous. I was in a dome stadium and suddenly the pedestal that I was sitting on lifted me to the roof. A 50 foot tsunami was waiting for me. I dove in to try to escape. But I got whipped around and slammed into the glass then I hit the ground. I woke up on the floor.

• Posted at:

Flame or Candle 

forum nomad

KEEPING YOUR SAMB A LITTLE MORE INTERESTING!

~~~~~~~~~

When you cannot bring the stars any closer 

than you desire,

extinguish the sun and set 

the moon on fire.

Thumbnail avatar 07296ab0ee

dragondancer110

I have a lot but I'll share 2.

The first one I was at a playground and there was a slide. It was a straight down slide and I looked and there was a bunch of trees past it, as it was on the end of the playground. I slid down the slide and was dropped in a field of piranha plants that hadn't been there before. When I looked back towards the playground, there was only the slide hanging there in the air, and past it was more field. The piranha plants were in a little patch of dirt which I was currently standing in, and the rest was grass. They started to snap at me so I ran away and I figured out that they couldn't get me if I was in the grass. But I had this dream when I was like, 6, so I was still super scared and I quickly scrambled up the slide and then I was back at the playground and when I looked back at where the field was, it was only trees.

The other one was really short. I also had this one when I was little, and for some reason Morning by Edvard Grieg was playing during this. I was watching myself sleep in my bed, which was in the corner of my room, and the window was letting in sunlight, and it was really peaceful. The room was calmly bright, and in the middle of my room there was a little terrarium full of bugs, which were a bit bigger than normal. The me that was watching slowly woke up. The other me rubbed my eyes and then suddenly the terrarium broke and there was a huge glass breaking sound that stopped the music. The other me screamed as the bugs started to swarm everywhere and then I woke up. In all, it was only about 15 seconds long.

Also, this isn't a dream but for some reason up until the age of about 8, I would have multiple dreams per night, which isn't that weird, but what was weird was that every single time, the dream would end and then suddenly I would be in this dark room. It wasn't scary, but kinda peaceful. It was dark in a cartoony sort of way, so everything was indigo. I was in a huge bedroom, fit for a giant. There was a shelf with some toys on it and stuff. But I would basically fall into this room. I would fall onto a giant bouncy ball, then bounce onto a giant stuffed animal, then into a bright light, which would transport me to the next dream. It was kinda fun and I miss it.

• Posted at:

hi thanks for checking in im still a piece of garbage

"we had a bonding moment! i cradled you in my arms!"

"nope, don't remember, didn't happen"

DON'T FRIEND ME IF YOU DON'T DRINK RESPECTING ALLURA JUICE

I just had one last night.

I was A RainWing, and I was with Starflight and Moon(watcher) and we were hiding in a dark dark tunnel from something. My scales were glowing like a SeaWings, and Starflight kept saying, "Stop it! Stop it! You're going to give us away!" And I kept saying, "What are we hiding from?" But he never answered my question. Moon was just hiding under my wing, trembling. Then I switched over to another dream.........

I saw a huge wolfhound-mix dog in my yard, and I rescued him and brought him into my room. Parents never noticed. I kept him there for months and months and only me and my brothers knew about it.

Then I was woken up by a certain annoying brother

• Posted at:

Leafwhisker

Wolfstar

Tigerfang

Stormy

Lulu

Whitefoot

Hornetfire

Hornetflick

Daisyleaf