Hey. I am Nevula. Here, we don’t do, normal. Ugh, what a weird word… (Shudders.) Here, we do strange, weird, wonky, abnormal, interesting, atrocious, whatever you feel befits us. Here, we like to tell you that we are organized, but, let me be the first to tell you, WE’RE NOT. I want to help you figure out your place in our strange, strange world, so here are the different roles we have:

Roles:

Rebellion Leader: Taken by Me

Rebellion Members 1-6: Open

Spies 1-4: 1 is taken by Me.

Normal Citizens (10): Open

Heirs to the throne: Open (3)

Shadow Beasts: Open (Unlimited, though, they don’t have a very big part.)

Now, I’m the leader of the biggest baddest rebellion there is. We call ourselves, the Star Shadows. My friend Draeon is a Spy in the castle. Spies are pretty important. So, tomorrow is when we start our first attack against our corrupted leader. There are 3 heirs. We could choose one, or we could split the kingdom up. The choice is your my friend.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

Thumbnail avatar 4e26666614

undergroundencoding20

Save an heir to the throne!

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

M'kay. I will save.

Now there are only 2 spots for Heirs!

• Posted at:

My name is Lullaby, or Sylvester. I go by They/Them. My gang is far too big to write down completely. Most importantly, be who you want to be. Don't let anyone tell you who you should be. I'm pan/omni, and who cares? (Want to know my fandoms? Ask.) 

Thumbnail avatar 24a31254dc

wolfbird1019

Save heir to the throne!

Also, can you save mor ethan one spot?

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

It's spooky season!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

You can have a total of 2 spots, like I have. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 8edf7d01fd

werewolfstorm197

What are the shadow beasts?

• Posted at:

Violet

A Huntress and spy

Thumbnail avatar 77898c74ca

whitewolf9078

Save heir to the throne!

• Posted at:

!!kodah!!

I'm the Ultimate Romantic!

The Ultimate Romantic doesn't know how to confess to his crush

!!!Don't Forget To Bond With Your Pineapple!!!

Thumbnail avatar d7639406e5

crowsoul50

Save a rebellion member! :)

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Shadow Beasts are pretty much guards for the Heirs to the throne. They have special powers, and get assigned to a certain Heir. 

Open Spots:

1 Heir

Shadow Beasts (Unlimited)

Normal Citizens (10)

Spies (3)

Rebellion Members (5)

• Posted at:

Ishmael and GLitch, Saved btw.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Save a shadow beast!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

*I have returned!*

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

Proud  Christian

Jw|K|Jx|S|B

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

2019 is a green bean

Okay. Topaz, I will save a Shadow Beast for you!

• Posted at:

crowsoul50

Forms...?

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Right!

Forms:

Name:

Role:

Appearance:

Personality:

Good or Evil?:

Familiar:

Crush:

Other:

My forms:

Name: Nevula

Role: Rebellion Leader

Appearance: Nevula has shoulder-length black hair, and she always wears black leggings, a black crop-top, and a leather jacket. Guess what color it is? BLACK!

Personality: She is mysterious, and keeps many secrets, but people close to her can see that she is loyal, and would do anything for her fellows. 

Good or Evil?: Good. ALL THE WAY!

Familiar: A hare. (Your familiar is an animal. A hare is a rabbit.)

Crush: Open

Other: N/A

My other form later... ;)

• Posted at:

crowsoul50

Name: Fletcher Kyra
Role: Rebellion member
Appearance: 5' 6", short spiky silver hair that frames his face, dark brown eyes. Wears a slim tan parka with a dark blue shirt underneath with black pants and dusty hiking boots. Carries a pair of revolvers on belt, along with various hidden knives on his body. 
Personality: INFJ (Advocate)
Good or Evil?: Really depends on your point of view. He thinks he's good. 
Familiar: A crow that he's taught to speak and is suspiciously good at lockpicking. 
Crush: None
Other: He's got a case of Spanish Honor so if someone challenges him or his ideals, it's hard for him not to get into fights. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Thumbnail avatar d64343e8a9

dragonflyhawk14

Name: Rowan Miran 

Role:Spy

Appearance:5'1", currently has long black hair (Her natural hair color is dark blond but she is in disguise so she died her hair), tanned skin, green eyes, wears many different types of clothes for her disguises, is currently wearing a long, brown, maid's dress but she prefers tan breeches with a tight-fitting dark blue shirt, carries 4 daggers, 6 knives, and a slingshot with ammunition all hidden on various parts of her body. When not in disguise, she wears an sword openly at her belt and often has a bow slung over her shoulder. 

Personality:Depends on who she is trying to be. Her real personality is brave, a little reckless, has in odd sense of humor that usually results in bugs, snakes, and other creatures ending up in her friends' beds. She has a weird connection with animals that allows her to speak to them and they to her so she can tell them to do things. She is currently acting the part of a shy, quiet maid. Often has difficulties in making friends because she is slow to trust. Has a habit of getting into trouble and then getting her self out of it repeatedly

Good or Evil?:Kind of both. She currently works with the Star Shadows but she can never quite decide if she is good or evil. A former assassin, she often struggles to be good and has betrayed her friends many times 

Familiar:A black cat named Shadow. Shadow has many strange abilities including opening locked doors (Not even Rowan knows how he does that), slinking around unnoticed, stealing things, especially jewelry, and blending in very well

Crush:Open, just ask!

Other:Is an extremely good spy

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

Save a spy! Form is arriving

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Name: Cat

Role: Spy

Appearance: Always dresses in a long black hood and cloak usually so not a lot of ppl know what she looks like. When she does take off the hood (usually to fight), she has long black hair and a blindfold on her eyes, but no one knows why. When in disguise, no one can tell its her and she never tells

Personality- distant, smirky, harsh, witty, protective, stubborn

Good or Evil? Cat is definitely evil. All she cares is about herself, and will do anything to stay alive, and keep herself safe. Even tho she had so many "allies" who were friendly, she never let herself be real friends. She taught herself this. Cat would back stab the rebellion if it meant good for her. The rebellion doesn't know this, Cat is good at lying. There may be good in her, but she rarely lets it show, now evil is her life.

Familar- a spotted black jaguar named Artemis. She can get talk in ppl heads (usually Cat), fight well and has mysterious powers that even Cat doesn't know about. She grew up with Cat.

Crush: Cat hates love

Other- Cat has no powers and relies solely on her survival skills. Also, Cat is a girl, not that old. Her child size is perfect for spying tho.

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

Beautimus. So, I want you guys to know, my roleplays die alot...

• Posted at:

Ok... We can start the P.O.V.'s anytime you like. More people can join as the story progresses, if they read the other posts to get caught up.

• Posted at: